Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! (51366 Views)

Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Please someone should help me out!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by gasparpisciotta: 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Does it have an HDMI cable? If yes connect using the cable if not try and buy HDMI cable

54 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
I mean, I even connected my DSTV to the TV and it's wack! The picture quality was like watching a 240p or 360p on YouTube.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
Return the TV to where you bought it with your receipt...
I hope your HDMI cable is good though, try and get new one first

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

Yes, both are good and fitted well into the TV.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

I was so disappointed tonight.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

Okay, I'll try this.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Does it have an HDMI cable? If yes connect using the cable if not try and buy HDMI cable

Of course, I have an HDMi cable, I use HDMI cables for both Dstv and my PS4.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
I will try using another HDMi cable, maybe that will work.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dollywood:

Yes, both are good and fitted well into the TV.
company error, return it asap

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
company error, return it asap

Hope, I go cause para for the place niyen!! The TV quality is wack wack! I'll try to change the HDMI tomorrow, If there's no change, I'm going to give them crazy there cause I'm boiling right now.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Nbotee(m): 12:35am On Jan 27, 2022
No b company error. There are a lot of fake LG products in the market. Infact LG have been going round major electronics line around Abuja with SON and police to confiscate and arrest dealers of these products

284 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Totilopussylick(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
if he bought it from an Ibo boi, he don lose the money cheesy

Wether receipt or no receipt

Ibo boi can never agree with him that the picture quality was like that when he sold it to him tongue tongue

And before buying it, if the seller tested it and he confirmed it to be okay.
He shouldn't bother returning it back because ibo boi can never change it tongue

Unless he add more money for another one.

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 27, 2022
Where did you buy it?If no be for lg accredited dealer you don buy chinko tv.Your receipt should carry a LG name not ugochukwu son's Nigeria limited.

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Control7: 3:40am On Jan 27, 2022
@op nah Alaba LG you buy.

Just manage it like that or sell to buy the Original LG.

Original from fouani store is 105k

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by agohmamuda(m): 4:25am On Jan 27, 2022
Kindly snap the carton of the TV leme see, I will tell u if its fake or not. Meanwhile, I used this same TV in 2016. It was super clear and sharp. Lots and lots of fake are in circulation. Let's hope u didn't buy the fake one.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Simeony007(m): 5:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Lol, na Elu Gi them sell for you no be LG

grin grin grin

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by FryMosquito: 6:14am On Jan 27, 2022
Maybe you don buy copy product. Why you no buy for accredited LG centers. That thing na substandard copy product.. Chai

9 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by AgentGoat: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2022
Na fake LG. return it

6 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by abumeinben(m): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Please someone should help me out!

You bought it brand New but it is not brand new.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Valuepaints20(m): 6:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Ok
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Styluss: 6:55am On Jan 27, 2022
I use LG 32" I bought for 50k two years ago... Quality is HD... No issues till date na

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Highorbit7O16: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2022
Styluss:
I use LG 32" I bought for 50k two years ago... Quality is HD... No issues till date na
Na lie! It can't be HD

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2022
agohmamuda:
Kindly snap the carton of the TV leme see, I will tell u if its fake or not. Meanwhile, I used this same TV in 2016. It was super clear and sharp. Lots and lots of fake are in circulation. Let's hope u didn't buy the gake one.

2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Dollywood(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2022
agohmamuda:
Kindly snap the carton of the TV leme see, I will tell u if its fake or not. Meanwhile, I used this same TV in 2016. It was super clear and sharp. Lots and lots of fake are in circulation. Let's hope u didn't buy the gake one.

How much did you buy yours?
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

PS 4 only connects via HDMI

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2022
Buying a new LG TV set from side stores is risky. You should get from Fouani directly. Those sets they sell are Normal China LED sets.

29 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Styluss: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Highorbit7O16:
Na lie! It can't be HD
who cares... As long as the picture quality is dope...!!! LG inscribed on the body and remote
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by slawormiir: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Damnnn niggar
The television be like fake

Try and check that LG encrypted logo in front of the TV

If the logo is encrypted or encrusted into it then it is not fake

Use your hand to scratch it..if it peels off...then it is fake

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Antoeni(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2022
That's Corruption,
Take Heart,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Dead (Rumour or True) / Meet Tychon Carter, The First Black Winner Of Big Brother Canada (Photos) / How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Queen, Nini, Saga, Angel And Pere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.