Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! (51578 Views)

Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by obumsway(m): 5:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Dollywood:

How much did you get it?
32 inches for 70k ... But it's sold for 65 to 70k
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by thowbie7ven(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
touchplay:
oga you bought a chinese 32 inches LG tv. come wan see clear hd on top ?
you will top like 50k to 60k to get original of same tv.
they supposed to tell its china tv you buying.
i sell electronics and i give price and pictures of original and low budget of any particular product you wanna buy.
*first picture is a pic of china lg 43 inches @ 90k
*second pic original lg 43inches model number 43lp500 @ 168k
*third pic is an original hisense 43 inches @ 153k.
you see the price difference?
Hello Bro, please recommend any smart TV of hight quality for me...Thanks
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Ciroelgrande(f): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2022
Napoleons:

I learnt that truth from Graceglory sometime ago on one of his threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6958122/just-bought-new-lg-tv/6#109728935

Same here, I got a too good tokunbo tv from him too.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by limcar: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ciroelgrande:

Same here, I got a too good tokunbo tv from him too.
I want to buy a small box tv, something like this below. Where can i get it and how much?
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by nex(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
I've been advertising an original 32" LG HD Smart TV for about N100k since last year on this same Nairaland, you didn't buy: https://www.nairaland.com/6926388/lg-55-inch-smart-tv#109333802

You went to buy 'gbanjo' on the roadside, and you're coming to complain on Nairaland.

There is no modern LG TV for less than N100k. If you get for less than that price, something is most likely wrong.

Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Please someone should help me out!

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Amstrongdod(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2022
Don't mind all this I too know, my guy buy this so-called fake and it has been serving him for almost two years now. Just get a very good TV guard for it.

Styluss:
who cares... As long as the picture quality is dope...!!! LG inscribed on the body and remote

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by nuelsylves(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
touchplay:
oga you bought a chinese 32 inches LG tv. come wan see clear hd on top ?
you will top like 50k to 60k to get original of same tv.
they supposed to tell its china tv you buying.
i sell electronics and i give price and pictures of original and low budget of any particular product you wanna buy.
*first picture is a pic of china lg 43 inches @ 90k
*second pic original lg 43inches model number 43lp500 @ 168k
*third pic is an original hisense 43 inches @ 153k.
you see the price difference?

How do I know original Hisense TV?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie / Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) / Actor Runs Away After A Snake Was Introduced To His Scene (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.