Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! (51558 Views)

Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by aku626(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2022
There might be nothing wrong with the tv use the part or serial number to read about the technical specs online. It’s possible it does a max of 480p if that’s the case you can make a claim that’s not HD if it does 720p+ then check your HDMI cable

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Echara: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Born2conquer:
Hisense is the best TV brand in Nigeria

It's not true. It's no way near LG and Samsung TVs

7 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Springboot: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2022
A common practice in alaba alaba is getting the fake motherboards and flashing any brand name into it.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Fatbam003: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2022
The Igbo man receipt would carry the inscription boldly written at the bottom side that GOOD SOLD IN GOOD CONDITIONS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. Op come back and narrate the drama

9 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Grupo(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I mean, I even connected my DSTV to the TV and it's wack! The picture quality was like watching a 240p or 360p on YouTube.

Maybe you bought a fake.

I have the same LG TV you talk about, and my dstv channels are crystal clear on it.

When I am watching those dstv HD channels like Supersport, I am always amazed at the picture quality of the TV.

You should have showed us a picture of the TV when on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Timblogga: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

Please someone should help me out!
you bought fake bro, why didn’t they test it where you bought it?

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Kfed4ril(m): 8:47am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I just bought this new LG 32 inches brand new and I realised when I connected my PS4 Hdmi to it and started playing games on it, the picture quality was wack, feels like a lot of contrast and doesn't give me that crystal clear high definition I normally see on other people's TV. I bought the TV 70K. embarassed

You bought chinko LG

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by tiyejoor: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2022
You don buy the Ipob version grin grin grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Enyimbamercedes: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2022
Check the serial number on the back of the TV and compare it with the serial number in the setting menu of the TV. Are they the same?

5 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by kernniejay(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2022
With the rate of circulation of fake and sub-standard products in the market nowadays, I think it is safer to buy first grade "Tokunbo" electronics which are always original than to buy the brand new that may likely be made in China, Malaysia or Taiwan and co.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by tsnoop(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2022
It fake LG tv

The original 32 LG tv start from #90k+

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Okibaba22: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2022
Bro, first of all. You bought fake LG Tv. Goto your sharpness if the Tv has sharpness in the settings.. reduced the sharpness to zero and thank me later.. your game will be clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Ferdinandu(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

At least 7 out of 10 LG TVs sold in the open market today are fake. That TV is fake LG. Don't even stress yourself, go back to where you bought it and collect your money back, then go to a known LG dealer and buy. Don't even allow them to swap it for you because they will go and bring another fake that will be a bit better than the former and use it to convince that it is original, probably even collecting more money from you

6 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Easy2K: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Its a fake LG. There are lots of fake LGs in the market. They are imported from China without names and then branded in Lagos. Check the logo closely, u'll notice it was glued to the tv.
Also the carton is wackly printed here, unlike the original carton packaging.

When u start both, the difference is stark clear during the bootup process.

Dollywood:

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
Where did you buy it?If no be for lg accredited dealer you don buy chinko tv.Your receipt should carry a LG name not ugochukwu son's Nigeria limited.
nah through my guy..many LG tv are fake,it seems the refurbished it and named it LG... instead of him to go to the main showroom LG
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by id4sho(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2022
That's fake, the logo is pure white. The original has a bit of red color sad

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Kfed4ril(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
Where did you buy it?If no be for lg accredited dealer you don buy chinko tv.Your receipt should carry a LG name not ugochukwu son's Nigeria limited.
Lol
Why Ugochukwu?

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2022
I guess you bought a road side fake LG labelled TV.... Probably coupled in Aba. I was a victim of that, TV lasted only 2 years.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Lekan239(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

I was lucky, I bought mine around 43k last year. The picture quality is okay and up till this moment no any issues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by rollwinger(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2022
For the fact that you bought it for 70k means you bought a fake LG and most likely you didn't buy it from an authentic LG dealer. I bought a 43" LG non-smart tv two days ago here in port Harcourt LG showroom for 170k. The 32" price is 105k for non- smart and 155k for the smart.
Please take it back to where you bought it from for a refund of your money.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Kunja2: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

take it back to where you bought it from na.

I wish Oraimo was making TV cos their quality is top notch really. I'm currently using their powrbank and it's so amazing.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Easy2K: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Man wey sabi
donemenike:
This is fake LG, check the back side you won't see LG crested on it. The printed carton to package it.
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by andy4d2ofus(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2022
The price you paid does not matter that's how Igbo traders make their money they sell substandard products for the price of original. I must tell you that the TV is a big fake one. Next time go to LG electronics fouani store to buy your lg TV.be wise bro

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by shaqur231(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2022
Did you buy from LG store? If not then you have been sold a rebranded TV set imported from China

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Innobee99(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:

Can't u return it back and complain about it?

I bought mine 35k in 2019, this same 32inches LG and picture quality is mad to the core.
I hate nonsense abeg. If u can manufacture something, why not just make it good for people to enjoy? But u were really at fault for not test running what u want to buy there at that huge amount. I tested mine there and was ok with the picture before I left there
I feel ur pain already

3 Likes

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Psady(m): 8:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Control7:
@op nah Alaba LG you buy.

Just manage it like that or sell to buy the Original LG.

Original from fouani store is 105k
Op, are u seeing the price? Its what u paid for u where given, The advise I will give is to hold extra money to get a good hdtv in exchange to what where given.

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Dollywood:
I mean, I even connected my DSTV to the TV and it's wack! The picture quality was like watching a 240p or 360p on YouTube.
like NTA, where did you purchase the TV? If na igbo man's shop, no be LG you buy. Trust me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by symbianDON(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Dollywood post=109725138][/quote]this is FAKE LG na!! Op didn't you see how the LG is written on the carton??

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2022
Lol.. OP dem done job u.... Right now OP dey them shop dey vibrate for him money grin grin
Re: I Just Bought A New Lg Tv 32inches And The Picture Quality Is Not Hd! by SportsHD: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
ugochukwu son's Nigeria limited.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) / Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.