Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) (68325 Views)

Man Utd drop Antony frm squad indefinitely over alleged domestic abuse on ex-gf / Police Confirms Arrest Of Mason Greenwood Over Alleged Physical Assault/Rape / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Sterope(f): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
He ruined his life all by himself. Twist it all you can, rape apologist. He used his two filthy hands to ruin his life.

Rape is not a class issue. Are you always this stupid or you are trying aiming higher today?

LesbianBoy:
Btw, when we talk now, SIMPS will think we no like women. But the BITTER TRUTH is that, as a man (especially when you are rich) you have to be careful with that gender if not THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE.

Forget all that blackmail....."respect women don't you have a mother, do what women want, listen to women bla bla bla...."

Omo, if dem show you pepper eh, your eyes go clear

This guy life and career has been ruined before it even started.

From his tone, it's like he has spent so much money on her and now it was time to have sex she is refusing him.

This is what happens when you want to personalize a HOE. He is a rich footballer. He should have just left her alone and go and meet other girls.

Now see what he has done to himself

9 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
Still, stop jumping to conclusions

Biglittlelois:

How is that your business?,Are you blind? Can't you see the bruises? Have you listened to the voice note?
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Jokerman(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
Oh Mason!!! embarassed

Discipline!! Discipline!!!!

Stop following bad friends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
First I would like to know who ended the relationship before i proceed to comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Mariezaza1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
LesbianBoy:
And that's how his life is going to be ruined just like that.

Benjamin Mendy upon there was no proof like this, he has been locked up in prison for a year now. Now imagine what will happen to this Mason greenwood guy shocked shocked
Nothing will happen Mendy is black Greenwood is not
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Newton85: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
One thing I'll never understand about these idiotic rich idiots is how they lose all sense of sanity when it involves the vagina. Are pretty, sexy women that hard to find for their wealthy ass that they always get into trouble from raping and sexually harassing women? I mean, just look at the basic and average looking white girl this buffoon Greenwood is ruining his career for. Smh.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sterope:
He ruined his life all by himself. Twist it all you can, rape apologist. He used his two filthy hands to ruin his life.

Rape is not a class issue. Are you always this stupid or you are trying aiming higher today?

And how do you know he raped her?? have u seen video proofs or were you there when it happened??
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Sterope(f): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
A bf can rape his gf one day

Both have consensual sex the next day

Break up two years later

It doesn't erase the rape happened. It doesn't matter whether she is messed up. It happened. It happened. It bloody happened.

vanida6:
Don't forget she's he's ex'' am not surprised about this, some ladies can go extra mind when they re heartbroken. she probably went him back nd he does not, so she has to do something that will tarnish his career angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Godwin25king: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
I noticed almost 90% of black/biracial footballers end up dating/ getting married to white ladies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
vanida6:
Don't forget she's he's ex'' am not surprised about this, some ladies can go extra mind when they re heartbroken. she probably went him back nd he does not, so she has to do something that will tarnish his career angry
Are you sure about this or you are just typing trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by ViperAda: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
" your wife doesn't owe you sex"- this is one hell of a trash I read up there in the comments section. If she doesn't owe him sex and he goes out to get one, you'd still accuse him of cheating. Can we also agree a man doesn't owe his wife sex?. This is one of the new narratives the west are pushing down our throats in the media to erode our African conservativeness and recalibrate our African women into rebellious converts.

-Viper

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by ViperAda: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sterope:
A bf can rape his gf one day

Both have consensual sex the next day

Break up two years later

It doesn't erase the rape happened. It doesn't matter whether she is messed up. It happened. It happened. It bloody happened.

.What happens between the period of the rape and the consensual sex?. Why would she give consent for subsequent sex and raised an allegation after a gap in period?

-Viper

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Walkee: 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
angelfallz:
Asin eh
Everything is just so one sided, yet some people are jumping up and down shouting "he has ruined his career" etc
Manchester United, their fans and players are already attacking him. This is why I love Real Madrid. When they accused ferland Mendy (not Benjamin) the club didn't even bother. Let them investigate.

11 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by pijam: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kingpele:
Can u imagine what he did to somebody daughter, nawaooo but the girl should have reported it when it happened not when the relationship is in the past tense.God thank u for another wonderful birthday celebrations today � I pray for more grace to succeed in all my endeavours this year ijn

Happy birthday to you
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Sterope(f): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
How is setting a rapist up a bad thing? undecided Did she send you a DM asking for your pity?

AfroKnight:
He will learn his lesson the hard way.

I feel no pity for the girl though. She chose to remain in the abusive relationship. Listening to her during tha recording shows how cunning she is. She set him up neatly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:
She also shared a voice note.... You can listen to it here:
SOURCE

From the voice note, the incident took place Oct 22, 2021.

Excerpts:-
Man: Harriet, raise your f*cking foot. Move your legs up.......move your f*cking legs up

Woman: No.........I don't wanna have sex

Man: What the f*ck you want, you sh!thead

Woman: Masonnnn

Man: Shut up talking to me......Stop

Woman: Stop putting your d*CK in there

Man: I am gonna f!ck you, you t.wat

Woman: I don't wanna have sex with you

Man: I don't care if you don't wanna have sex with me, damn me

Woman: Why do I have to do this, though?

Man: So I should I be polite and you won't do it

Man: I should be polite you won't let me do it as well, so what do you want me to do.

Woman: the pains.....

Man: Leave it alone

****creaking sounds, creaking sounds****

Man: Push me again one more time and see what I'll do.

This proves nothing.
What if she likes BDSM and they were just playing roles.
Darn. If you fail to satisfy them, you're a one second man. If you go the whole length, you end up in jail.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Men are fast becoming endangered species, especially in the West.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by blaquebelle: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kingpele:
Can u imagine what he did to somebody daughter, nawaooo but the girl should have reported it when it happened not when the relationship is in the past tense.God thank u for another wonderful birthday celebrations today � I pray for more grace to succeed in all my endeavours this year ijn
Have you been a victim of domestic abuse? Do you think it's easy to speak up. At least she found the courage to leave the toxic relationship first. Even now that she's speaking out after everything, some retarded fellows on nairaland are still justifying the act and blaming the girl for coming out coz of money. Nawa oo

3 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Sterope(f): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
There is an audio recording but you still wan form devil's advocate.

Starzo:

And how do you know he raped her?? have u seen video proofs or were you there when it happened??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Never ever believe a white woman's accusation especially on physical and sexual abuse until the facts are fully established.. They have ruined lots of Iives with their weapon of choice which is false accusation backed by their Western laws that easily favour the women against the men..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by blaquebelle: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
With some of the comments I'm seeing here, I fear for our humanity in this nation. Tufiaaaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Sterope(f): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
When they say a gf or wife doesn't owe their partner sex. It means you don't rape them because they don't want to have sex with you.

There is nothing westernised about anti-rape rhetorics. A culture that advises you hurt your wife because she doesn't want to have sex with you, is a culture fit for animals.

ViperAda:
" your wife doesn't owe you sex"- this is one hell of a trash I read up there in the comments section. If she doesn't owe him sex and he goes out to get one, you'd still accuse him of cheating. Can we also agree a man doesn't owe his wife sex?. This is one of the new narratives the west are pushing down our throats in the media to erode our African conservativeness and recalibrate our African women into rebellious converts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Googledotcom: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
There Are two sides to every coin, women are naturally manipulative, she could have self inflicted those wounds, no body knows.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Jokerman(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Newton85:
One thing I'll never understand the idiotic rich idiots is how they lose all sense of sanity when it involves the vagina. Are pretty, sexy women that hard to find for their wealthy ass that they always get into trouble from raping and sexually harassing women? I mean, just look at the basic and average looking white girl this buffoon Greenwood is ruining his career for. Smh.

As in ehn.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
vanida6:

You’re a bastardd. I wish a slow and painful death on you because men that think like you are the scum of this earth and don’t deserve to live.

I sincerely hope God does not bring a girl child into this world through a degenerate father like you. I am a decent guy so I wouldn’t wish the same fate of rape and assault on any sister or female family member of yours like I am tempted to because no woman deserves it. Not even one related to a garbage human like you.

Just come online and type rubbish without using sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mariezaza1:

Mason isn't white either...He is of Jamaican descent.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nairanation2: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
If anyone cares to play this & get ur cash.
German 3rd league: Victoria Koln VS Munich 1860= 12 & ov 1.5
Belgium top league: USG VS Anderlecht= over 1.5
U can go play it online cuz one of the games just srarted. Follow me for more.
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Preator: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
ViperAda:

Your wife does not owe you sex legally. If she says no, any forceful sex will be deemed as rape in the eye of the law. It's better for you to cheat or get a divorce. Don't allow a woman alter your destiny for 5minutes pleasure.
If you are in Africa, The law is more lax on marital rape though but if you jam a female judge, e don be for you. My advise; if you are not getting what you want in your wife, take the highway. No woman is worth sacrificing your future.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Jokerman(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
That was how Amber Heard came out against Johnny Depp, until it was proven otherwise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mariezaza1:

You’re a crackhead. Google Adam Johnson (former man city player) and then tell me what race he is.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by amodujames(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
Na red devil cause am
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Starzo: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sterope:
There is an audio recording but you still wan form devil's advocate.

And how do you know he's actually the one in the audio?? or don't you know these things can be doctored??

What for forensic report to confirm he's actually the one in the audio before jumping to conclusions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Accused Of Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault (Graphic Photos) by Ray07(m): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
fergie0o1:
She also shared a voice note (an audio recording).... You can listen to it here: SOURCE

From the voice note, the incident took place Oct 22, 2021.

Excerpts:-
Man: Harriet, raise your f*cking foot. Move your legs up.......move your f*cking legs up

Woman: No.........I don't wanna have sex

Man: What the f*ck you want, you sh!thead

Woman: Masonnnn

Man: Shut up talking to me......Stop

Woman: Stop putting your d*CK in there

Man: I am gonna f!ck you, you t.wat

Woman: I don't wanna have sex with you

Man: I don't care if you don't wanna have sex with me, damn me

Woman: Why do I have to do this, though?

Man: So I should I be polite and you won't do it

Man: I should be polite you won't let me do it as well, so what do you want me to do.

Woman: the pains.....

Man: Leave it alone

****creaking sounds, creaking sounds****

Man: Push me again one more time and see what I'll do.
the picture o grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What The EPL Table Would Look Like Without VAR / Anthony Joshua's Family House In Sagamu, Ogun, Nigeria (Photos) / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.