Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me (17111 Views)

Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by yuriy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
why not get married who know God might uplift you through
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by gulfer: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Maxwell775:
Good day nairalanders. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'll be brief.

While I was growing up I love playing football, I'm a very good defensive midfielder, I be correct number 6, I have always wanted to play for Nigeria and other big clubs. But my dreams becoming a footballer wasn't coming to reality so I have to focus on my business full time.

I work from mon - sat, while sundays are my free days but I don't go to church. I'm part of those people that plays ball on a Sunday morning, I'm 31 and I still dey play ball well, Infact from Saturday evening my friends have started calling me against tomorrow's match.

Although my girlfriend have persuaded me to start going to church but all to no avail. I can't remember the last time I went to church. Please note that I study my bible, I pray always, I help people around, I visit homes of the needy. But Its been a decade I went to church.

My girlfriend attends church very well, even weekly service. She is really mad at me, she has invited me to church several times but I would turn her down. Now she said she can't go on with our relationship, she don't want a situation whereby if we get married and other families are going to church with their husbands, that I will be in the streets playing ball, she want her marriage to be built on God's word... Bla Bla Bla

Now My Mother on the other hand, is putting pressure on me to go settle down. Everytime, your mates are married, give me grandchildren, do you want me to die before you marry, I didn't give birth to impotent children.

Guys, please note that my elder bro is married with 2 kids. Abeg no be grandchildren be that?? Why put pressure on me.

My Mother pressure.. My girlfriend pressure. I'm just confused and its getting too much. Please I need advice.

Thank your star ⭐ ⭐ that this is not a tagteam matchup, you'll have known what's a a mother in-law. My brother, set the rules how you want your home to operate... Mother-in-law can go and die grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
naija4life247:

So, na because of woman my Nigga go dey go Church. So, if the woman join Ogboni Confraternity tomorrow, she go drag our Nigga go again.

My guy, dey use your brain small small nah.
Na to use correct kala blast dat idiot left blokos
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Adabilaal: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
uthlaw:
what is special about the marriage!
Who de share money for church..
He should abandoned is friend because he want to get married, read what you post again,is there any sense in it?
It's how you're reading it. I said modify your friend list. You think there's not special going to church abi?
Omoh there's a lot special in marriage, when you grow old you'll understand.
If there is love in the relationship and there's money you can take care of the lady and kids. what exactly are you waiting for. Omoh grow o.
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by justking(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Don't rush my brother, take your time. But don't delay too much.
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Jeromejnr(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
SQLmastar:
angry
First off, marriage is not compulsory for any human being. Jesus, Peter, etc they didn't marry.
Secondly, if you must marry, ensure your woman is 101% ready to become submissive no matter what...even if you may be at fault.
Thirdly, to find a wife, I encourage you to go to NYSC monthly clearance location and study your potential wife...DO NOT, I repeat, DO NoT go to church in order to find wife.
Fourthly, that gf of yours that is pestering you for marriage, marry her if and only if she is a virgin or you were the one who deflowered her. I have my reasons for saying this.
Lastly, I wish you peace of mind.
I am a footballer myself. On Sunday football, no one dares start any match without me. I am a showstopper in midfield, what you would call a modern day DMF. If I ever miss the ball, your legs must not go free wink

Peter was already married when he met Jesus tho.

Just saying
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by 99thEnemy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dillisho:
Damn

Dillisho Even if I want to patronize you.. my Denique will refuse to give me her picture so I can give you.

Kriss216, I hope Denique does not disappear on the 13th of this month again like she did last year.

Denique this says it all kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by komodapson(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Felixalex:
So now u de look for validation from strangers like us for your unchurchedness..

You are 31, your should know what you want for yourself.

If your Sunday football is more important than going to church and than your relationship (since madam is threatening to leave because u don't go to church), wo bros, na u Sabi abeg

U be sir weereey...Allah...which one be "unchurchedness" for fvcking sake
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by rukyboy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Better no allow them force you enter one chance
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Kriss216: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
99thEnemy:

Dillisho Even if I want to patronize you.. my Denique will refuse to give me her picture so I can give you.

Kriss216, I hope Denique does not disappear on the 13th of this month again like she did last year.

Denique this says it all kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Lover boy cheesy

Denique is demanding for Benz. She's gone pass the era of cartoon picture and onions.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Amodi470(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
My friend just get married with the little you have, getting rich is never by not getting married, thank god you are not from the North, late comer will surprise you.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by jyjiza: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Don't let anyone put pressure on you
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by StoicAdvisor: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Tell your mum and girlfriend to marry themselves, since they want it so much than you. Only get married when you're emotionally, financially and mentally ready. Marriage is not a sprinting event, it's a marathon. Its not how soon, but how well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by owoshuyi(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Your girlfriend was very right when she said she wants the marriage built on God's word. That's the only way the marriage will be successful, unlike many failed marriages today.

Maxwell775:

While I was growing up I love playing football, I'm a very good defensive midfielder, I be correct number 6, I have always wanted to play for Nigeria and other big clubs. But my dreams becoming a footballer wasn't coming to reality so I have to focus on my business full time.

I work from mon - sat, while sundays are my free days but I don't go to church. I'm part of those people that plays ball on a Sunday morning, I'm 31 and I still dey play ball well, Infact from Saturday evening my friends have started calling me against tomorrow's match.

Although my girlfriend have persuaded me to start going to church but all to no avail. I can't remember the last time I went to church. Please note that I study my bible, I pray always, I help people around, I visit homes of the needy. But Its been a decade I went to church.

My girlfriend attends church very well, even weekly service. She is really mad at me, she has invited me to church several times but I would turn her down. Now she said she can't go on with our relationship, she don't want a situation whereby if we get married and other families are going to church with their husbands, that I will be in the streets playing ball, she want her marriage to be built on God's word... Bla Bla Bla

Now My Mother on the other hand, is putting pressure on me to go settle down. Everytime, your mates are married, give me grandchildren, do you want me to die before you marry, I didn't give birth to impotent children.

Guys, please note that my elder bro is married with 2 kids. Abeg no be grandchildren be that?? Why put pressure on me.

My Mother pressure.. My girlfriend pressure. I'm just confused and its getting too much. Please I need advice.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by uthlaw: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Adabilaal:

It's how you're reading it. I said modify your friend list. You think there's not special going to church abi?
Omoh there's a lot special in marriage, when you grow old you'll understand.
If there is love in the relationship and there's money you can take care of the lady and kids. what exactly are you waiting for. Omoh grow o.
so you telling me the purpose of me making money is to look for a lady to care of.what is the purpose of love and relationship, remove sex...tell me 3 special things in marriage!

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Adabilaal: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
uthlaw:
so you telling me the purpose of me making money is to look for a lady to care of.what is the purpose of love and relationship, remove sex...tell me 3 special things in marriage!
Family
Future
When do you want to bring up an offspring?
But wait o bro, why do you make money then if not to build a home. Come you're not taking care of a lady but you're being responsible.
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Hassanmaye(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
SQLmastar:
angry
First off, marriage is not compulsory for any human being. Jesus, Peter, etc they didn't marry.
Secondly, if you must marry, ensure your woman is 101% ready to become submissive no matter what...even if you may be at fault.
Thirdly, to find a wife, I encourage you to go to NYSC monthly clearance location and study your potential wife...DO NOT, I repeat, DO NoT go to church in order to find wife.
Fourthly, that gf of yours that is pestering you for marriage, marry her if and only if she is a virgin or you were the one who deflowered her. I have my reasons for saying this.
I am a footballer myself. On Sunday football, no one dares start any match without me. I am a showstopper in midfield, what you would call a modern day DMF. If I ever miss the ball, your legs must not go free wink
Haha Na for church coded runs bebs they hide to find simps after bad boys enjoyed
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by 99thEnemy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kriss216:

Lover boy cheesy

Denique is demanding for Benz. She's gone pass the era of cartoon picture and onions.

grin grin grin

We will start small first grin
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Kriss216: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
99thEnemy:

We will start small first grin
grin grin

You have my support.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by uthlaw: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Adabilaal:

Family
Future
When do you want to bring up an offspring?
But wait o bro, why do you make money then if not to build a home. Come you're not taking care of a lady but you're being responsible.
baby daddy is okay bro!
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by efficiencie(m): 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Maxwell775:

You study your bible? If you do study your bible then answer this question. Which bible author referenced the prophecies of Enoch? (A) Enoch (B) Paul (C) Jude (D) Isaiah. ...but dude you not let anyone pressure you into making a decision. Make your decision and be prepared to face the consequences of your actions.
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Ishilove: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Felixalex:
So now u de look for validation from strangers like us for your unchurchedness..

You are 31, your should know what you want for yourself.

If your Sunday football is more important than going to church and than your relationship (since madam is threatening to leave because u don't go to church), wo bros, na u Sabi abeg
Kponkwem!!

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Maxwell775:

You stiff necked heathen, don't jeopardize her heavenly race with your lackadaisical attitude towards kingdom matters.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by DarkJeddi(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
czarr:
Find who get AZ or loud for area...make you calm down fess. Your brain dey over heat.

Oga relationship na compromise, even if you no like church like that at least try go twice a month e no go kill you..if you go twice a month sef your girl go happy... Relationship na compromise you sef e get wetin she go do for you wey she no like to do like that, especially for the bedroom area.
So even if he is an Atheist..

He should start going to Church because the girlfriend wants him to?

So he should start being miserable to make the girl happy?

The girl is free to go and marry a Pastor..

No be for him head she go dey form Missionary.. angry

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by olakan22: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Maxwell775:

You should consider this well; what do you want to do with your life?
Oluwa a wa pelu e o
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by kwasoly(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Maxwell775:

But why u no dey go church?
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Nyascobar1414: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
SQLmastar:
angry

Word!

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by cayorday89(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Klass99:
Caryorday, I clicked on this topic/thread thinking you were the author grin
Haaa, I can't be in such situation, I already settled that long ago with them and I told them, infact warned them never to make such request again or they will see the other side of me(even if I know its all bluff) and I don't even have a girlfriend for now after the last episode which my parent never even knew of because I chose to have it that way so that there won't be pressure of "what are you still doing?". Imagine I married her then and what would have become of me with no solid income but promises from parents to be my backup in moments of need.

I know what I passed through in my younger days even to my mid twenties, I was never allowed to make friends either male or female due to their spiritual beliefs as per only boy and how it has affected my relationship with people, only for them to wake up one day that I need to get married and was even given deadline to meet, you can see how ridiculous that was, so I have decided to focus on myself for now and hope love finds me at the most appropriate time.

One day I will share my story here and it's not to ask for what to do but to share lessons learnt and how my peace of mind is key.

Saw a thread earlier and someone posted this below...

"I love my life, Well-being and Sanity.... Work with this principle and without emotions... I repeat without emotions, no matter the cost."

This is what I have been doing and I just kinda agreed with the writer. It can only get better.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by bepositive11: 1:59am On Feb 06, 2022
blinking001:
Did you meet your girlfriend a virgin? If No don't get married to her. Why is your girlfriend playing the card on you? Its seems she's calling the shots in the relationship. I feel sorry in advance for you if you put a ring on that finger.
Don't get married. There's nothing in it for you.
Are you scared of growing old and lonely? You'll always be lonely as a man at old age wether you're married or not. your wife will be too busy visiting the kids for omugwor.
Children? You can have kids without getting married to any woman
Beauty? She'll grow old and ugly and smelly as time goes on.
Breast and yansh? Totally worthless as time passes.
Character? Her character will only get worst as time pasees by
Love? A woman cannot properly love a man. Love is a language of fools. It doesn't exist.
Attractive? It will fade away as time passes by.
Again i ask what's in it for you?

Abeg. Take your negativity and get out

You barely know OP and his girlfriend. Stop imposing your negative ideas based on your negative experiences

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by TheiaTalks: 2:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Maxwell775:

No matter the pressure, don't rush into marriage
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Denique(f): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2022
Kriss216:

Lover boy cheesy

Deni.que is demanding for Benz. She's gone pass the era of cartoon picture and onions.

grin grin grin

Dear 99thEnemy,
Kriss is right on this one ( I have enough onions in my kitchen plus cartoons aren't my thing) even though the community knows it's a jibe at the female folk undecided

PS: I'm here next week Monday grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. / Saddest Love Story: Camara Laye And Marie / I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.