Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me (17112 Views)

Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Putting Pressure On Me / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Klass99(f): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by atess90(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
Am currently at the age every Nigerian parent will say you're getting old especially when your elders ones and one of your younger one is getting married in few months time, my candid advise for you is don't be pressured into what you're not ready for especially marriage (only if you have plans).
Maxwell775:
Good day nairalanders. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'll be brief.

While I was growing up I love playing football, I'm a very good defensive midfielder, I be correct number 6, I have always wanted to play for Nigeria and other big clubs. But my dreams becoming a footballer wasn't coming to reality so I have to focus on my business full time.

I work from mon - sat, while sundays are my free days but I don't go to church. I'm part of those people that plays ball on a Sunday morning, I'm 31 and I still dey play ball well, Infact from Saturday evening my friends have started calling me against tomorrow's match.

Although my girlfriend have persuaded me to start going to church but all to no avail. I can't remember the last time I went to church. Please note that I study my bible, I pray always, I help people around, I visit homes of the needy. But Its been a decade I went to church.

My girlfriend attends church very well, even weekly service. She is really mad at me, she has invited me to church several times but I would turn her down. Now she said she can't go on with our relationship, she don't want a situation whereby if we get married and other families are going to church with their husbands, that I will be in the streets playing ball, she want her marriage to be built on God's word... Bla Bla Bla

Now My Mother on the other hand, is putting pressure on me to go settle down. Everytime, your mates are married, give me grandchildren, do you want me to die before you marry, I didn't give birth to impotent children.

Guys, please note that my elder bro is married with 2 kids. Abeg no be grandchildren be that?? Why put pressure on me.

My Mother pressure.. My girlfriend pressure. I'm just confused and its getting too much. Please I need advice.

Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by cayorday89(m): 4:30am On Feb 09, 2022
Klass99:

I look forward to reading your life lessons, your stories always interest me.
I concur that it will only get better.
Sorry, for the late response jare I got distracted
Thanks ma'am, you know the tales of a poor person is just mere lamentations while that of a successful person are sweet tales even if both passed through same experiences.
I also saw your response to fo****4u(been following her diary) about your career change which was for the best for you and also of your freewill, it only brings back memories of how I gave up mine after just three months back in secondary school to please my parents who wanted an accountant son.
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2022
Adabilaal:

Family
Future
When do you want to bring up an offspring?
But wait o bro, why do you make money then if not to build a home. Come you're not taking care of a lady but you're being responsible.
This simp is so daft ffs!!
Re: Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me by Adabilaal: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2022
AwesomeDuru:
This simp is so daft ffs!!
Na now you dey come school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. / Saddest Love Story: Camara Laye And Marie / I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.