Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja (35988 Views)

Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by BlackGold32: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2022
Hmmm! Children of nowadays.
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by sanity12(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2022
The Slap na to make d Girl Cry
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by illuminutty: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2022
Skit
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by virginchaser(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2022
Love is like ocean drift it carries you to anywhere it wants. No universal rules. Europeans only tried.

1 Like

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by GboyegaD(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2022
WoundedLamb:
The commenters above are already attacking women. You people never disappoint.

A man hits a lady, they call out women.
Ladies, they will take anything just for marriage!

A lady hits a man, they call out women.
Ladies, they like to show power!

The direction doesn't matter, the default reaction is to call out women.

That said, I think this is weird way of proposing to one's girlfriend. Lol.

I guess he wanted to gather some crowd but it is truly weird.
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Farotimi72: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Why them no show the slap na. abi Nairaland too don join association of lie muhamed ni? embarassed
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2022
It would end up in premium tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by NOwazobia: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2022
If He slap her for a thing of supposed joy, he will murder her for anger.

Evening newspapers are desperados, so they will take any shit even from the gathering of Okada men.

A skit into marriage will always end up a skit out of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Olam09(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2022
Bullshit.
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by compton11(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2022
What a stupid ass nigga!
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Tb222(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2022
This is nothing but violence,no matter what he did afterwards,how can u
slap a lady in public view, there are more and better creative ways of proposing, men this is nothing but domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Cokahot: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2022
I was expecting her to do anyone these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2qicvAmA-4
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Contango(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2022
In the process of trying to be creative and unconventional, he ended up revealing to the public how barbaric and fooolish he is

1 Like

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Yuneehk(f): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2022
He either did that to make the lady say yes, or he was acting some sort of foolish drama before the proposal.
Whichever it is, it's very stupid of him.

1 Like

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by uchihaa: 11:36am On Feb 10, 2022
the slap is to mitigate any thoughts of rejection from the lady. well done comrade

1 Like

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by blackboy(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2022
This proposing on both knees is wrong. Not Western not oyinbo but local mentality. Its supposed to be on one knee.

2 Likes

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by ufotunang: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Lady this your man will be slapping you in marriage..oo
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by SenecaTheYonger: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2022
If you remove repercussions, I wonder what humans are capable of doing for clout
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by NOwazobia: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2022
Wawelexy:
No sensible man would slap a decent girl u love and respect just because u want to propose to her.

The guy is trying to be creative, but ends up being a mugu...

The girl wan resemble hoe-lo-show for my eye sef ....
is a case of a brostitute proposing to a prostitute. They both are a match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by nedekid: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2022
What will we see next?
Nigger will fart on her face, to propose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by BarrElChapo(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2022
grin haven't we seen this in a skit before
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by obembet(f): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2022
Voice22:
Man Give His Lady A Very Hot Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuptDWVEzfE https://www.instagram.com/p/CZmbrUTrKBQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

So she must prepare for more slap when she get to the marriage
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by vince96w2(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2022
Voice22:
Man Give His Lady A Very Hot Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuptDWVEzfE https://www.instagram.com/p/CZmbrUTrKBQ/?utm_medium=copy_link
this is a tap not a slap
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by BRATISLAVA: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2022
Cokahot:
Student environment. I thank God I never proposed marriage, promised that shit to any bich. She is even an agbero. Na small she wan begin use harsh words,wey go turn to fight,then from no whr,bottle go break,and alas stabbing things. From what I can see,the gal is a loose bich and a street gal,has no respect, has no regards, rather challenged him. Now picture what the fuc k will go on I the marriage. Dont get carried away by the pussy

You see so many evils from a woman who was needlessly slapped. You have seen so much.

Not a word about the slapping man in question. You can't possibly see anything from him.

1 Like

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by APOPTOSIS: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This one don go propose to Olosho angry
grin grin grin
The same Guy go hit Nairaland tomorrow demanding for marriage tips.
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by ImoleNaija: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Chummynoni(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Red flag
Someone that loves you would never hit you either jokingly or otherwise. FOOL, shine your eyes

1 Like

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Princekunle10: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Ok, slapped before he proposed to you, and you accepted, no problem, he has been given you sign of what he do when you both get married, but then don't complain ooo.
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Ninobran90(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2022
That's how it should be. Accepting the proposal in that condition says it all. It is not a hot slap but love slap.

1 Like

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Kobicove(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2022
All these nonsense public proposals sef undecided
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by CHAVINCI: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2022
maybe spanking always turns her on before the mainshow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband / He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.