Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja (35991 Views)

Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by rainlover(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingpele:
Foolishness, it is certainly not a way to show love ,though I like the temperament of the lady ,she kept asking who gave him something to take ,obviously the guy have not been violent to her before ..yet it is very wrong to show love through violence ..I don't know why a man will kneel down to propose to a lady in public, why not do it in private
whether public or private, why will a man even kneel to propose?
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Donnapo: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Must you propose for everyone to see
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by wilzindinero: 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is what I called crazy love...and ladies luv such crazy men.
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Jennyclay(f): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
WoundedLamb:
The commenters above are already attacking women. You people never disappoint.

A man hits a lady, they call out women.
Ladies, they will take anything just for marriage!

A lady hits a man, they call out women.
Ladies, they like to show power!

The direction doesn't matter, the default reaction is to call out women.

That said, I think this is weird way of proposing to one's girlfriend. Lol.

Don't mind them, If I speak out now, some bunch of jobless men here like TheKingsmann, SmellySperm & Co would quote their mother.

Violence is in Nigerian men DNA, and yet they want to marry white ladies with their sick character. Bunch of Sickos!!!
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by DavidHarry(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
That thing na tap no be slap abeg
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by ossyprince: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iberiberism
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Bamzyriches451: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Kaymanzuma(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Which kind love b ds.
Even hopeless olosho sef go demand small respect.
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by richie240: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Siddon dia, shey na d parzin wey her parents and relatives don dey disturb say 'when are u going to bring d man home", "shey u know say chioma - ur junior for school don marry lass year" etc go refuse proposal?
Brahhhhhhh! grin grin
MASTERMIND04:
Nonsense propose. If na me the the girl, I will not accept his proposal. He is mad grin
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by TheGreatIYANU: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
In his mind, he wanted to test the extent of her anger before doing life with her but STUPID doesn't describe this immaturity enough.
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by alexvic12: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Will he slap you before sex tomorrow? Slap you before taking you out on Valentine's day?

There's no end to the foolishness of this generation!

Madam, you're knowingly walking into fire and you're even happy! I pray you don't lose your life to an untrained man.

1 Like

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jennyclay:
Don't mind them, If I speak out now, some bunch of jobless men here like TheKingsmann, SmellySperm & Co would quote their mother.

Violence is in Nigerian men DNA, and yet they want to marry white ladies with their sick character. Bunch of Sickos!!!
Screw you and whatever gave you the temerity to quote me. You dumb f**k.

Your papa!

1 Like

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by CHAQUR: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
She should watch out for more in the marriage.
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by rickleye: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Well, this is either staged or the woman is going to be in some trouble in the future.
I mean there is no creativity in the proposal. Slapping other women would automatically ruin the whole "romantic atmosphere " and if I was there, and that was my sister, I would retaliate before you said. "Wait"

Flipping this around, if my gf would slap me, I would be anger and pissed for most part of the day and so the proposal would not happen anytime soon.

So in conclusion - This was staged !
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by SheCeo(f): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Voice22:
Man Give His Lady A Very Hot Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuptDWVEzfE https://www.instagram.com/p/CZmbrUTrKBQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

I don't understand that video but congratulations to them
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by pacespot(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
What kind of proposal be this, be ready to shop more of that slaps during your marriage lady. This is a blatant act of incivility, some people don't know what is off limits in this their romantic thing, try that with a White lady and watch her call police on you even after the proposal.
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by debbydams(f): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
olus01:
majority of this ladies will do alot of sh**t when they hear about marriage
heaven know I'll reject the ring if any guy try that rubbish with me
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Bigman247(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Why do they act surprised when a guy proposes? What do you expect after dating for some years? May we not waste our time with people who have nothing to do in our life and destiny. There should be a purpose for dating or relationship, if not it is better to be single.
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by bepositive11: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Rastaramsey:
WTF lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Na toxic marriage them go get

Totally. People were even celebrating. Smh
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Aaar: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Good
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Bigpapi: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Voice22:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuptDWVEzfE https://www.instagram.com/p/CZmbrUTrKBQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

The girl na Ashawo na, abi no be Sandra be that ?
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Newsplug1: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Guy man don marry ashawo grin
See their lodge �
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by godofuck231: 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Voice22:
an expensive test of her resolve, not all women can take this s#it, a rare woman , controlled and reverting to her frontal cortex to calm herself despite the embarrassing situation, confused but delaying her response of flight-fight to processing the problem and situation, if this guy marries her he's going to have a great woman who's in control of her self and her excesses .
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by kechywillz(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Wawelexy:
No sensible man would slap a decent girl u love and respect just because u want to propose to her.

The guy is trying to be creative, but ends up being a mugu...

The girl wan resemble hoe-lo-show for my eye sef....
Na oloshow she be,no be only am get that babe sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by ceaser: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nonsense. So na slap and beating una go dey take declare una love to each other be that.

One slap mean say I love you. Two slaps, I cherish you. Five slaps go mean say una wan do the do.

Yẹ̀yẹ́ couple.

By the way, the guy in the glo advert appears the appropriate meme for this nonsensically awkward situation.

Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
I watch the slap it was not a hot slap , but it was weak but solid enough for her to instinctively grab him by his neck but let him go again when she realised he wasn't trying to fight. grin

I won't recommend proposing in this manner cheesy
Re: Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja by Peace2love: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Birds of the same feathers...the wine coloured hair speaks volume.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband / He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.