Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (55973 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by duro4chang(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
With Thyme, u will know.
You mean maggi?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Exceed15: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2022
Kabongo1:

Your fiancé wasn't forced into the affair, you nowwant to leave him and attack the married lady and then Subject yourself, your fiance, the lady's husband and kids to ridicule because you are unable to manage your emotions.
How many more women will you be running after because of your man?
You'd better focus on your self.

Good advice if u like take am
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Jackxcollection(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Nonexisting:
Karma is a bitch. When they go about fuccking every dick in town, they won't know when they have fuccked another woman's husband and when karma comes, it doesn't care about ignorance. Most women whose husbands or men are fuccked by other women have at some points in their lives fuccked other people's husbands knowingly or unknowingly.
Karma na mumu cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by JONSYN7154: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.
by uploading it what will you gain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / Jane Mena Parks Her Jeep On The Road, Climbs On It And Twerks (photos / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.