Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (55971 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nicepoker(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Just look at her weeping. The guy will marry another woman. Before you know what's up menopause will come knocking grin

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by valdes00(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

Trust me on this grin
You no lie baba

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by goshikid: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Make i advice you the way una fellow women the advice men

My sister pray for him, he will change cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by WoundedLamb: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Are you prepared to face the consequences of your proposed actions?
If yes, go ahead
If No, go back and reconcile but fast forward your wedding date.

When a guy cheats, the woman is advised to hurriedly get married to him? Hurriedly get married to a guy who has no issues sleeping with a married woman?

ajailer:
Why do you want to tag the woman’s friend. Na dem go still cover up for her and in the process you would have shamed your bf( n it will definitely lead to u guys breaking up).

I will advice you this, try and get the husband’s name and send d mssg directly to him. You are not doing a bad thing by exposing the woman to the family.

You don't want her to shame her boyfriend or break up with him but she should expose the woman? What about the guy who doesn't have any issue sleeping with married women?

Clinghton:
Instead of being revengeful why not leave him and move on or forgive him and move on or forgive him and continue the relationship, at least he knows that the relationship with the married lady won't lead him to marriage, but yours has a greater chance to marriage.

Oh... lord, see the kind of things you guys say when men cheat... you are talking about marriage to someone who has no regards for the sanctity of that institution?

phorget:
Your husband dey cash out from that married woman... No take your reggae spoil him blues abeg. If you wan go make you jejely waka o.

Of course, it's a man cheating and it's suddenly OK.

frozen70:

Even if you tag his girlfriend family, it's your man that is the issue here

You should have listen to him and hear what he have to say about cheating on you

Men will cheat either by nature or by default

Be ready to accept him back, counsel him and let him know that sleeping with a married woman has a reversal effect

This is the funniest one. One would think it's a baby we're talking about.

omotoshodontee1:
Why u go exposed the woman ffs ,u better go meet ur fiancee and resolve it amicably if possible..the loose woman didn't offend u at all..is better u let peace reign in ur relationship..there is no better offer outta there,is so cold outside my sis

Such a peaceful young guy, you must be.

Guys, your women will forever cheat on you. You know why? Because it's obvious that you guys are not intelligent enough to know that defending or making light of cheating on the man's side is tantamount to encouraging cheating on the ladies' side. Shame.

If this exact story was written from the perspective of the husband of the married woman, all of you would have been shouting "women!!! Very wicked creatures! Kick her out!" You wouldn't have remembered that she was cheating with a guy who might have a partner. Now, the same story is written from the perspective of the guy's girlfriend and suddenly it's not that bad. You're hurting yourselves by treating infidelity on the men's side with kid gloves. I'm sorry to be this direct but you guys are so shallow. You don't think deep at all.

You guys come online everyday to wail about Nigerian ladies but you are all products of the same society. You want to have the laissez-faire to sleep around? With who? Dogs? Ridiculous.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by dawnomike(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala.
It is good that you are not yet his wife... I know you are heartbroken but biko, walk out of the relationship in peace.
Leave the married woman out of the drama cos to her, she might not even have known that you exist in the guy's life.
For your Fiancé, I hope he gets the type of woman he deserves for his betrayal.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Eben91: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

Trust me on this grin
Hmmmm
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by nakotee: 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
the guy should shoot your head with a gun if u try to escalate the chat, mr woman you are just a girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by omotoshodontee1: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Which kind mumu talk be this now? angry. It'd be better if everyone involved is exposed,so that they'd know what they have been doing behind the scenes ain't good.
see mumu calling someone mumu,so,nah by exposing them Dem go know wat they are doing is not good u need urgent rehab bro

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Sammy101111(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
He is still your man
So see man way go even take care of woman now rare or plan to marry
Just don't disgrace him you both are one warn him

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Princeaniemeka: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
HMMMM......Ok I get it that you are angry and vengeance has taking over your ability to reason with your head not your heart. I will ask you some questions and I need you to be honest to yourself.
1) WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU STAND TO GAIN WHEN YOU RIDICULE THE ENTIRE FAMILY IN QUESTION (BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED)? MIND YOU IT'S NOT JUST FIANCE AND THE MRS INVOLVED.

2) ASK YOURSELF WETHER YOU CAN LEAVE WITH THE CONSEQUENCE WHEN IT FINALLY COME, BECAUSE BELIEVE ME THE GUILT WILL BE OVERWHELMING.

3) ASK YOURSELF IF YOU ARE THE KIDS OF THE MRS, WILL YOU LOVE IT IF SOMEONE BROKE YOUR HOME? BECAUSE YOUR DECISION WILL CHANGE THOSE KIDS FUTURES WETHER YOU LIKE OR NOT.

4) HOW ARE YOU SURE THAT THE NEXT PERSON YOU FIND WILL BE ANY BETTER?(VERY IMPORTANT)

5) ASK YOURSELF, CAN I FORGIVE HIM AND LOOK BEYOND HIS MISTAKE TO SEE THE PERSON YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH, TO THE POINT THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED TO MARRY HIM BEFORE NOW. ( VERY VERY IMPORTANT) BECAUSE YOU MUST NEED IT EVEN IF YOU MARRY ANOTHER PERSON.

6) ASK YOURSELF, CAN I BE A BETTER HALF? BECAUSE A BETTER HALF IS WHAT HE NEEDS TO BE WHOLE.

NOTE: NO MAN IS WITHOUT SIN BUT WHAT GOD CHERISH THE MOST IS A HEART THAT FORGIVE EASLEY. ONLY YOUR LOVE FOR HIM CAN CHANGE HIM, IF TRULY YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH HIM. UNDERSTAND HIS FLAWS AND HELP HIM OVERCOME HIS WEEKNESS. TRUST ME THEIR IS NO ROOFTOP ANYWHERE WITHOUT DUST.

IF YOU CAN HONESTLY ANSWER THOSE FEW QUESTIONS, MY SISTER YOU WILL FIND THE ANSWERS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. SHALOM

(REMEMBER THE STORY OF JESUS AND THE HARLOTS)

Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Brighton1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Palazee:
you forgot datboredberry grin

Bunch of broke and hungry feminists
i swear those girls be confirm werey, especially saphiere and Jennyclay.

those bitch fit insult full nairalanders, Infact only them go insult full community and them go win. grin

I fear who no fear them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Palazee:
you forgot datboredberry grin

Bunch of broke and hungry feminists
Pained mofo
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Kollins11: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Pained mofo

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Adesammy01(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Adesammy01(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Sorry about the heartbreak, don't be the reason why the woman's home will break. You don't have to make the children suffer what they know nothing about. Just let go and move on. quote author=Adesammy01 post=110011110][/quote]
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Stop losing your hard earned money to frauds and scammers when you can easily bet on a 100% guaranted sure game from an European source.
If you can stake 5k,10k,20k and above on the sure single game, message on WhatsApp
|
+23490-64-16-3831
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by donMIG(m): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Y b say na just cheating for relationship just dei make headline dis days?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by severov(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
this one is strong
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Carlylepneuma: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
I don't know what people derive from dating other people's wives...
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by ImamOfViolence: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
So we should do what
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Olam09(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Sending the video flying all around is an unwise decision.. the best thing to do is to break your engagement with the asshole.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by ebakhaiyhe(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Don’t do any silly like revenge. Forgive and move on. Any attempt to revenge may not do you good

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by EmmanuelGee: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Remain calm for now and don't be in haste to take a decision,
you may later regret... Use your brain!!!
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Vaiki(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Nonsense!! Who send you message? If you destroy the
E woman's marriage,will that get you a husband?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by BloomingDale(f): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Men supporting men that cheat. Meanwhile the men are cheating with their fellow supporter’s wives/girlfriends/fiancée. Karma is indeed a bitch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by alphaNomega: 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

He was dating this married woman before he met you. Maybe they were supposed to get married but did not and that's why they've continued their intimacy.

I might be wrong, hear him out, he should give you full disclosure with evidence!

Afterwards you can take your decision.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.