Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,574 members, 7,850,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (56081 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by ajailer(m): 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
LastProphet:

Is her husband innocent? How old are these young prop on NL nowadays? OP if that woman identifies you as the person that ruined her marriage then be prepared if she's a hard woman and there are many nowadays. Paying assassin is cheaper than you ever suspect. If you don't want your boyfriend again then park well, the woman has nothing to do with you. And even you you will still cheat one day not far from now, take it to the bank. That's reality you saw today, you better face it calmly

Okay sir

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by VOsimhen144(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
brightalo1010:

Try to find out who the shameless married woman is and send her the details first and see her reaction then her husband should be aware too. Don't cover evil so that evil won't cover you.

Your guy is the most useless guy for sleeping with a married woman. I hate those sleeping with married women with passion.

But I will advise you not to take any actions while you are still angry calm down first. But remember your guy won't stop sleeping with married women maybe the lady is just one out of many he has already slept with.

Sorry for ur heart
You quoted the wrong person dude. What have you been smoking??

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Curious346: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Shokoloko:

I cant tell you what to do but in case you decide to upload the video and tag her friends, go into hiding, make sure this woman has never met you before. Make sure she will not have access to your fiancé to get information about you or your siblings or parents.

I recently heard of a similar case where a young wife exposed a cheating woman (who was sleeping with her husband) and the cheating woman decided that since her home was lost, she would take the life of the young wife.

To cut the story short, the young wife escaped death, but her mother did not, and her younger brother lost an eye. The madam cheater relocated with her kids, but I have no idea where to.

So please make arrangements for your safety and the safety of your immediate family first.
are you the married woman dating a single guy?

You sound defensive
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Curious346: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will '(.

My advice, expose the woman ASAP.. Tagg her friends,, search the husband on Facebook and tag him.

Upload the video.. Reach out to yabaleft and instablog..

Spare nothing to expose the pervert..

A cheating wife has no defence.. She is as weak as a soaked bread
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by JmyNigaa: 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
What if....
You post the video, her marriage gets wrecked and as she's going down and she finds a way to take you down with her.

Don’t make decisions in anger. It's never ended well

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Curious346: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
JmyNigaa:
What if....
You post the video, her marriage gets wrecked and as she's going down and she finds a way to take you down with her.

Don’t make decisions in anger. It's never ended well

Wat if the lady, who made this post get men to take her out too

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by obiekunie01: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

cry.

my dear do what you want to do but i can assure you that after doing it, you may end up not seeing the end of this year.

i have seen it happen. the funny thing is, the guy is not even ur husband.

i can assure you that he will team with that bitch and make sure they sow you for real.

YOU BETTER DELETE THOSE THINGS AND MOVE ON WITH UR LIFE.

FEW WORDS ARE ENOUGH FOR THE SMART.

besides you cant even swear that u have cheated on him.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by brightalo1010: 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
VOsimhen144:
You quoted the wrong person dude. What have you been smoking??
mistakes do happen unless you're telling me if your parents makes mistakes is a result of weed they took.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by TemmyT002(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Send it to her husband but don't ever send it online.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Nigeriadondie: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.
Don’t do that to the married woman but confront her
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by JmyNigaa: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Curious346:
Wat if the lady, who made this post get men to take her out too

A successful hit, she's taken out and the op returns to her life with her man. Only for one of the hitmen to get in contact with our beloved nairaland pastor Righteousness who leads him to Christ and thebhitman in bid to make restitution, goes to Confess his crimes at a police station.
What if?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Shokoloko(f): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Curious346:
are you the married woman dating a single guy?

You sound defensive

If I was being defensive I would ask her NOT to publicize the matter.

Come to think of it you did not accuse all the people who asked her NOT to publicize the photos of being defensive. These people should be yiur first suspects.

You decided to accuse the one person that said she would neither advise her to tag or not to tag.

Asking someone to take care of her safety first is not being defensive. It's being wise.
I am an elder and what an elder sees sitting down, a young person will not see standing up.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by VOsimhen144(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
brightalo1010:
mistakes do happen unless you're telling me if your parents makes mistakes is a result of weed they took.
coward!! na me dey yab you, no be my parents yab you. BUT if you insist we yab our parents, then I dey game.

Werey grin grin

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by mrksquare: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

Don't even attempt to upload the supposed video on facebook. That will be your undoing. You don't take revenge by being stupid. Uploading that video could land you in trouble that you can't imagined.

Hold your fiancee accountable for being a dick. Don't drag the married woman he is having flings into the loop. Like I said, you taking that step might mar you.

Use your tongue and count your teeth.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by hotsuavity(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Don't do this ,you will regret it ,after all you aren't marry to him yet

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by PAPAPET: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Who is a Fiancé, Who is a Fiancéé?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Chinny024(f): 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
..You fall my hand ooo.... I would have jejely pretended and followed them up till the husband sees for himself.....
Anyway,Create a new FB acct. Find way,connect to the husband anonymously and give him the good news with evidence...Let it start boiling from her home first.....Stupid people everywhere... Having another man lay a married woman is a taboo...Don't know how they do it,but I cacant grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tammie24: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kabongo1:

Your fiancé wasn't forced into the affair, you nowwant to leave him and attack the married lady and then Subject yourself, your fiance, the lady's husband and kids to ridicule because you are unable to manage your emotions.
How many more women will you be running after because of your man?
You'd better focus on your self.
as in eh
the married woman has no business in all these
Instead of her to face her boyfriend who made whatever commitment to her
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Panda7(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
you guys should try to work it out and also control your libido and lust
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by EndRape2(f): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
[Do not make the mistake ,of sending her picture to instablog, if you do, your relatiobahip is gone, the woman will do everything to collect your man, and spoil your own

Just let your man handle it, and put a stop to it.

quote author=Mineralzz post=110001970]Hello everyone.

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.[/quote]
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by feyisy86(m): 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Don't start what you can't finish, especially if the married woman is rich your life is precious to your loved ones... please allow it to go if you no longer interested find another guy...simple
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by anoziechi(f): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Date her husband...simpu
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Wanbissaka: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
anoziechi:
Date her husband...simpu
sense will not kill you grin

meanwhile

Make una help me like the comment on this nl page make i see €10 collect

Abeg na comment for the page below

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110016920

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by drjoshua91: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

A woman who can boldly cheat on her husband can as well do anything to cover up her mess... While a man who's wife was tampered with can do anything to revenge his cause... Don't put your life and that of your so-called fiance in danger... If you can't continue with him, leave him and move on without trying to crash some other person's home, hopefully nature will definitely take it toll on them... But assuming you still have a place in your heart for him, forgive and discuss things over with him without having in mind to hurt anyone.

This is my humble advice on the matter. .
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by darediamond(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2022
frozen70:

Even if you tag his girlfriend family, it's your man that is the issue here

You should have listen to him and hear what he have to say about cheating on you

Men will cheat either by nature or by default

Be ready to accept him back, counsel him and let him know that sleeping with a married woman has a reversal effect
Enh AUNTY?

E so pe?
E wi pe?

There are BoyMen and there are Real Men.

A Man who is having a secret affair not with another single lady oo but an ALREADY MARRIED WOMAN for God Sake, Se that one na MAN?

Wo Aunty OP, God Don save you jare!!

He will soon bless you with A REAL MAN. DO NOT FEEL DEJECTED.

A RESPONSIBLE MAN IS NOT JUST ONE THAT HAS A MEANINGFUL JOB. Because this is one of the areas some of you ladies do make HORRIBLE MISTAKES.

See, Obo Ko Ju Obo Lo. It's only Irresponsible Men that Always Cheat.

We real Men knows ourselves.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by mrksquare: 12:04am On Feb 07, 2022
rafcrown:
IMMORALITY EVERYWHERE. When will majority of Nigerians condemn bad acts and support good acts. The earlier we change the better.
Eg when they talk about yahoo yahoo many Nigerians will support them. When they present corrupt people and incompetent candidates to run for presidency see large crowds supporting them to wail later. A married woman jumping fence to have sex with a bachelor to some people here is MIND your business

The reason Methuselah lived up to 900 years was because he minded his business. It pays to mind your business brother.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Dreytonisback(m): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2022
This kind breakfast naim them dey call 50/50
At least there's a woman out there who nos knows that it's their fellow women that brings them tears instead of calling me scum all the time
One person doesn't cheat , two people cheat and it's either a man and woman or woman and woman or man and man lol
If he's a good man , don't leave him , just take him for who he is bc before you find another good man out there them go don fvck you tire o

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Sterope(f): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2022
You have chosen the best course of action grin
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Sterope(f): 12:07am On Feb 07, 2022
She can focus her anger on any or both of them.

frozen70:

Even if you tag his girlfriend family, it's your man that is the issue here

You should have listen to him and hear what he have to say about cheating on you

Men will cheat either by nature or by default

Be ready to accept him back, counsel him and let him know that sleeping with a married woman has a reversal effect

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by dontrulee: 12:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Madam, learn to face your own business

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.