Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. (56083 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Uchattama: 12:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Is better to expose they evil post=110002167]Them don serve you breakfast already cool. Why didn't you use your main account??

Meanwhile.. Saphiere, Ladyhippolyta88, Jennyclay, Iyaebe, Candidlady, Fernandezisback, pocochant..... Which of you broke and hungry feminist is behind this moniker??

Speak out, so that we'll know how to settle this matter. [/quote]
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by dontrulee: 12:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Wanbissaka:

people need to stop snooping around people's phones. na only heart break full am

meanwhile

Make una help me like the comment on this nl page make i see €10 collect
Abeg na comment for the page below
https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110016920

Am telling you, na so I use style collect my former Babe phone come open her messenger. She come dey beg me say make I no read the messages say I go dey heartbroken. Naso I know say almost everybody just dey pretend. The ones that are true are very few. They exist but they are very rare. I don't even trust myself, why should I trust a Lady? I gat no worries
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by brightalo1010: 12:33am On Feb 07, 2022
VOsimhen144:
coward!! na me dey yab you, no be my parents yab you. BUT if you insist we yab our parents, then I dey game.

Werey grin grin
I decideds what to say as you did. So deal with it
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by thinkmoney(m): 12:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.
Leave the woman. Deal with your fiance. Most times na guys dey toast women, even married women. The woman hasn't offended you. Probably she doesn't even know you. She has only offended her husband and God. Meanwhile, your Man is the real evil. ..he has offended you, the woman's husband, her kids and God.
Deal with the guy...be grateful to God for the information. ..Don't disappoint God by what you do with it...so later in your marriage you won't be jumping from one church to the other seeking Gods intervention, whereas he has intervened now.
Besides, realising those contents may have legal repercussions.
Chaii! good advice scarce online oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by dontrulee: 12:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Wanbissaka:
relationship na like bend down select clothes (okrika). na just to select dey pray make im last. the day e spoil you go market select another one.

meanwhile

Make una help me like the comment on this nl page make i see €10 collect
Abeg na comment for the page below
https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110016920

Sure, we move.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by aimalohi: 12:44am On Feb 07, 2022
Tell him to end that relationship by him self otherwise u will expose him to d man, because u will search for d man On fb. But dont do that oo just make it a treat. Deal with ur man very very well suspend any wedding for now because only God knows why He expose this secret to u. All f best.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by VOsimhen144(m): 12:46am On Feb 07, 2022
brightalo1010:
I decideds decided what to say as you did. So deal with it
olodo rabata you can't even spell.. Get da fvck out jór!!! Go and smoke your igbo.

I dey come, I wan quickly go cure my konji.

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Germanhunter(m): 12:59am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.
Am an active member on this forum, I've have my main account but I wish to remain anonymous, i just want to hide my identity and i will deactivate this account as soon as I get a solution. I'm so heartbroken right now cry

I thought my fiancée was different from every other guys, despite his gentle and innocent face I never knew he was a liar and a cheat sad

He's fond of connecting his laptop to his smart TV (65 inches). What displays on the laptop automatically displays on the smart TV screen. See what happened, he went downstairs to pickup something, So I wanted to see a movie on Netflix, while I was looking for a suitable movie to watch, a message popped up from Facebook and it stated "Whr are U? Check ur phone...6 missed calls cry"

At first, I wasn't triggered to open the msg but what drew my attention was the "cry emoji". When I opened the msg my heart melted, I was crying cry. Their secret affair has been going on since April last year. A married woman with 2 kids, I checked her profile I saw her kids and husband photos everywhere, she has visited my fiance at home several times, I saw lot of romantic messages.

I videoed their chat conversations as evidence, thank goodness his TV screen is wide enough for the blind to see. The moment he came inside he noticed my mood has changed, he was smart enough to know I opened his msg. He's started begging me, he said he can explain. Explain what?

Am on my way home now feeling devastated, heartbroken and sad cry. I plan to upload the video on Facebook and tag all the woman's friends until her husband sees it. I will also send the video to instablog, Linda ikeji.. Honestly I feel dejected and heartbroken. Help I don't know what to do cry.

You will not understand
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Daboomb: 1:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

I sympathise with you, for feeling heart broken.
But the last paragraph of your post which l quote above, is just an example of how a foolish decision can ruin a good position.

Let me be frank with you.
Your Husband did wrong and he is apologising. What else does one do, when they do wrong? Do you want him to commit suicide, just to show he is sorry or what?

If you copy all the people above, you can as well copy CIA and FBI, Nigeria Police, DSS and Kim jong Um in North Korea!
What will you achieve?
Worst case, they would abuse and probably embarrass him, datzz all. So, what is your GAIN in all that?

If you do that and he stops apologising and even decides he would marry the Woman? What will you do?
Wetin go Happen? You go die nii?
You better take the high road now, do small shakara and make the best of the situation by accepting his apology and commitment to stop the amorous affair. From all indication, judging from what you wrote, he is a good Husband.

If you form too much and allow husband snatchers waiting in the wings to snatch him, it is your loss o!
You sef will be moved into the Baby Mama or Divorcee Gang.

Women dont like this Truth: A good Husband is one that has not been caught with another Woman, every single Husband has that potential in him and will activate it at one point or the other in his Life.
Whether he is exposed, is another thing.

Take a Chill Pill, you hear.
A Wise Woman guards her Home, A Foolish Woman uses her own hand to scatter her home - The Book of Proverbs, Holy Bible.

Edit: I just realized you are not even married to him yet!.
Abeg, do all those things you want to d and let me see how that marriage will happen before Jesus come.
Nonsense.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Biggcake: 1:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

You are not legally married to your guy, so exposing the married woman by ridiculing her through Facebook and instablog can fetch you a jail time if she decides to litigate...

Nigerian law doesn't recognize girl/boyfriend relationship... In the eyes of the law, you both are mere friends or by extension " fvck mates".

Therefore you are not legally bound.

Face your man squarely or you forgive and hear him out.
Take heart though.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by jimcaddy(m): 1:24am On Feb 07, 2022
Shebi that is what we like doing in this country na. Sleeping with other people's wives and husbands. I don't know why Nigerians love sleeping with married men and women.. you know this person is married O, yet you will willingly sleep with him or her. Afterall, the world does it Shey?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by petluvsu(m): 1:28am On Feb 07, 2022
U have said what u wanna do. So help u God
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by olaodun: 1:48am On Feb 07, 2022
My advice is simple , go and repent walk away dont drag anything with anybody , repent give your life to Christ and pray for forgiveness God will give you a new beginning since you have not married the man but if it is too late to leave the man which is you have taken in for the man both of you should repent and sin no more dont expose the woman or post anything on social medial mind your business and manage your affairs
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by fof1: 1:54am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

Good evidence...but Ever Upload it. Yes,U are Deeply Hurt.Learn to Contain ur Frustration. Go to God the Healer. Calm Down and Release ur Anger to RESTORE YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE. Let ur Partner be Ashamed of himself and Continue to Plead for Mercy and ur Time. But Forgive Him First and then Think Out the Way Forward. Don't Revenge Pls. God Help You Fully at this Point in Time.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by MacANDIES: 2:12am On Feb 07, 2022
donbachi:
Guys wey dey get erection ontop person wife.are demonic agents,weak,lazy and a fool.

My sister,just know sey na woman like u.wan sponsor ur wedding.a married woman.

Story for the gods. But husband's can get erection for girls that are their daughters age mate.

Married men can cheat but married women shouldn't?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by eaglez(m): 2:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Fast forward the wedding date What is the possibility that this will not repeat after fast forwarding Tue wedding date I pray she makes a very good decision that will not mar her future.
gasparpisciotta:

Are you prepared to face the consequences of your proposed actions?
If yes, go ahead
If No, go back and reconcile but fast forward your wedding date.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by grandstar(m): 2:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz
Just ditch your cheating fiance.

Forget destroying that woman's home. You're seeking vengeance by ruining the woman and not justice. Leave vengeance to God.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by grandstar(m): 2:42am On Feb 07, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Are you prepared to face the consequences of your proposed actions?
If yes, go ahead
If No, go back and reconcile but fast forward your wedding date.

Mineralzz
Never take this advice. I'm glad you're no fool. Don't throw pearls before swine.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by grandstar(m): 2:44am On Feb 07, 2022
Clinghton:
Instead of being revengeful why not leave him and move on or forgive him and move on or forgive him and continue the relationship, at least he knows that the relationship with the married lady won't lead him to marriage, but yours has a greater chance to marriage.

So, your advise her to marry this sort of person? Are women soo desperate?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by grandstar(m): 2:46am On Feb 07, 2022
frozen70:

Even if you tag his girlfriend family, it's your man that is the issue here

You should have listen to him and hear what he have to say about cheating on you

Men will cheat either by nature or by default

Be ready to accept him back, counsel him and let him know that sleeping with a married woman has a reversal effect

You're cool with a cheating spouse
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by grandstar(m): 2:49am On Feb 07, 2022
oloriooko:
Sis the bolded tells us what you plan doing so why ask for help again?
Just go ahead disgrace him, disgrace his married lover probably crash her marriage in the course of your plans and go home rest, relax and move on with your life
Must you marry him? At least you would have 'dealt' with him and gotten a revenge too; it's a win-win for you!

It's obvious that she's not going to marry him.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by grandstar(m): 2:50am On Feb 07, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
Why u go exposed the woman ffs ,u better go meet ur fiancee and resolve it amicably if possible..the loose woman didn't offend u at all..is better u let peace reign in ur relationship..there is no better offer outta there,is so cold outside my sis

So, she should be tied for life in a miserable marriage?
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by pquaver(m): 3:34am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

I know you are sad. He who is without sin let him cast the first stone. Is it because your own has not come on Nairaland? Will you swear with ur life that you have never cheated on it this man? My dear let it go joor.. We cannot take things we do in secret when fone to us but we criticize other when we get to know their.. I have seen a woman who sleeps with another man bring down hell on her innocent man for giving another lady a ride.. Not until the man burst her own he knew all this while n acted like he didn't, that was when she wnt quiet. My own is why threaten and bring Don hell on something she also does on a regular? if u never catch woman, they don't cheat but secretly they all cheat. Know this and know peace. My dear go marry your fiance joor it's not end of world..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by pquaver(m): 3:36am On Feb 07, 2022
grandstar:

So, she should be tied for life in a miserable marriage?

Does she not cheat? Make she swear she never cheat on the man b4.. Is it because her own never come front page? Abeg
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by pquaver(m): 3:37am On Feb 07, 2022
grandstar:

So, your advise her to marry this sort of person? Are women soo desperate?

Bros abeg why not. Is the woman herself an angel? If u open her own cupboard her husband own fit be child's play sef.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by pquaver(m): 3:39am On Feb 07, 2022
MacANDIES:

Story for the gods. But husband's can get erection for girls that are their daughters age mate.

Married men can cheat but married women shouldn't?.

Don't they already? Why do u act like women are saints? They are worse than the men. They only difference is their own no dey make Frontpage.
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by Maximus85(m): 4:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

You just told us what you wanted to do ma'am
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by tiswell(m): 4:58am On Feb 07, 2022
Mineralzz:
Hello everyone.

maybe the married lady does it better.
You need to UP your game in bed,some ladies are as bored af in bed,and your man maybe the high libido type.

Just,calm down and check if you guys are truly compatible, otherwise I advise you move!
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Looking at all the advice i am reading on here, I can boldly say that most nigerians are stupid and damaged. Make baba God help una.
OP Good thing u saw all that. Please leave the relationship and avoid a lifetime of suffering. Anonymously tip the husband and help her fix her home. grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by computersoft: 5:49am On Feb 07, 2022
For him to be doing that,hope u don't deprive him SEX....
Re: My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. by goshee: 6:05am On Feb 07, 2022
frozen70:

Even if you tag his girlfriend family, it's your man that is the issue here

You should have listen to him and hear what he have to say about cheating on you

Men will cheat either by nature or by default

Be ready to accept him back, counsel him and let him know that sleeping with a married woman has a reversal effect
What is the effect?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / Slay Queen Acquires 2 Cars At The Same Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.