Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo (47048 Views)

"The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by aribisala0(m): 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:

The fact he made a publication and statement, stating she defraud him is a proof. undecided
Allegedly ? Or are you a witness that can testify under oath?

Did you see the word "defraud" anywhere
Even if

It is still an allegation
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by SugarGirl44(f): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Most of u dont know the law ooo..... so if I see u advertising a product online and I call u to make enquiries and I tell u I like the product and u tell me the price, I send u the money and u don't deliver... u will tell the police that u dint force me to pay grin grin...chai ... people don't even know when a crime is committed... oh because most men let it slide, thats y u all think its not a crime

The solution is to ask for a refund of your money. If she now decides not to refund you, then you can go to any length to deal with her.
But here, the lady even initiated a refund, but he refused to send his account number.
It shows that guy is a dangerous and vengeful person, he wasn't interested in his money, but to make trouble.
Only God knows what he wold have done to her if she had gone to see him.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Bahamas95(m): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
Very funny story. cheesy
I don't even know who to support, both the intending fvcker and the intending fvckee nor well.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Classickj(m): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Go girl!!! Drag his balls to court for defamation, just because of 1500k.

You guys forget she didn't beg or ask the guy to send her money, he offered to send tf to her and she accepted. How did she defraud or obtain through false pretense if she didn't persuade or induce him? The intent wasn't there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@NKsleek

Who still uses Facebook and messager, though
Enter market go steal that 1500k

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by dragunov: 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Who’s at fault but some guys no get joy sha.
Disgracing themselves on social media cuz of 1500.

Lazy Nigerian youths who knows nothing than fxckk

If you know what N1500 means to an average guy in the middle belt, you'd keep quiet. It's an equivalent of N1,500,000 in the South in general. So don't blame the guy. grin
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by femiasaolu2014: 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
#1,500 or #150,000?

Is this a mistake or are my eyes paining my enemy?

Are people in Benue state this wretched, shameless or both?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by osazsky(m): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
So court go get time to they listen to rubbish both the olosho drug addict and judiciary nor get work
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

The solution is to ask for a refund of your money. If she now decides not to refund you, then you can go to any length to deal with her.
But here, the lady even initiated a refund, but he refused to send his account number.
It shows that guy is a dangerous and vengeful person, he wasn't interested in his money, but to make trouble.
Only God knows what he wold have done to her if she had gone to see him.

Only if she responded when he kept on calling her and sending messages....she stopped picking his calls or replying...it seems like it was when he called her out that she got angry and responded and asked for his account number to refund him ... but the matter here is that she had committed a crime already ... if u steal something and u are called out and u decide to return what u stole it doesn't change the fact that u committed a crime by stealing in the first place ... y collect money when she knew she wudnt visit it ...thats pure OBT

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na jail she go enter las las
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by JustPowerApps(m): 12:01am On Feb 11, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Double wahala for derry body. Your case pass wilson tagbo's own, this one nah 1 week, 3 by 3 troubles cool grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin another man dey lash for free, nah im carry you reach court. Life no balance cool
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by ivolt: 12:01am On Feb 11, 2022
tito44:

What the lady did is pure OBT which is a crime. You knew you weren't coming and u collected money. That's pure OBT.

She is under no obligation to follow through.
Even if they had signed a contract, she is free to opt out at any stage
and only bear the penalties if any for doing so.

OBT
She did not misrepresent herself, she did not use someone else identity
She did not claim to hold a post she didn't held in order to get the money.
She did not offer a service she has no means of fulfilling.
So where exactly is the trick and pretence?

Aside in slavery which is illegal, nobody is obligated to provide a service even when payment
has been made. BTW, refusing to fulfil a contract which is what happen in
this case(if we really stretch it) is a civil issue unless you know what we don't know about this case.

It does not matter the amount involved.
Where did I mention any amount.
But FYI, amount actually matters in crime and lawsuit.
It can make big difference in sanction and sentencing length!

If the guy counter sure her, she will plead to settle out of court coz she clearly ran foul of the law.
Let him counter sue and tell the court what services he paid N1500 and why
the visit was more important to him than the money sent.

What law exactly did she run foul of?
Refusing to visit the guy?

The last time I checked there is something called criminal defamation in the Nigerian law which the
man should be scared of. The lady has nothing to lose.

Take this from a lawyer coz na wetin we dey use chop be this.
Please reach out to the man to offer your service, I will like to watch a live comedy show.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Estellie: 12:08am On Feb 11, 2022
tito44:

Mister man, stop sounding emotional. OBT is an offense in Nigeria. She already committed the crime. Your argument about the refund is just like snatching a car from someone and later ask to return the car you snatched. The deed has been done already and you have to answer for it first. The guy should counter sue her. As simple as that
If you pay for an item online and I’m supposed to deliver the item the next day but for some reasons I couldn’t deliver so I decided to refund your money, is that an offense? Can it be said to be OBT?
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by UncleJudax(m): 12:11am On Feb 11, 2022
Mjshexy:
But she kept asking him to send his account number, it seems he didn't want the money back cool
She could have sent it to the same account it came from, if she wanted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Jacksonian001(m): 12:28am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 11, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You too keep shut!
Long throat cos of ordinary 1500?
Indeed..
You probably haven't given a man 1k before, so keep quiet.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by enemachris(m): 12:40am On Feb 11, 2022
If it were me, I will not only drag her out. I will drag her to my village shrine cus she defrauded me. U didn't want to come see me,then why would you request for transport from me. it's a crime.but all this charge n bail lawyers won't truth.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Canvass: 12:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Lol.... Very funny matter. U no get #1500 but u dey carry matter go court, how is she going to pay her lawyer

Pro bono.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by gulfer: 12:52am On Feb 11, 2022
The lawyer wan blow, na this yeye case that is lost on arrival him wan use........ grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by iInjureHerYansh: 1:19am On Feb 11, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

You guys forget she didn't beg or ask the guy to send her money, he offered to send tf to her and she accepted. How did she defraud or obtain through false pretense if she didn't persuade or induce him? The intent wasn't there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@NKsleek

Why did she collect the 1500 if she knew she won't come. Typing stupid cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Benzemma(m): 1:24am On Feb 11, 2022
I swear, i like this girl. She has a working brain. The guy is a compound fool for exposing his ignorance on social media.

To the guy, i sing this song for!

You carry woman go club!
You spend all your money!
The girl talk say she no do!
You come dey cry!

See mumu,
Mumu wey no wise,
Mumu wey no get sense
See brother!
Brother no get sense!

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by cardoctor(m): 1:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Some people are jobless sha
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Carlyboi(m): 1:37am On Feb 11, 2022
He should drag her to the ends of this earth!the amount involved isn’t the most important thing here or of the utmost concern the issue is she didn’t show up after requesting for transport fare neither did she make an immediate attempt to refund the money the moment she couldn’t make it for whatever reasons best known to her.

That’s lack of responsibility,self-respect and it shows she got low self-esteem and lastly that’s gluttony.

She’s lucky dude only called her out some some violent ones and rogues can get her gang-raped,crippled or badly hurt that’s the length some very hardened ones go to address issues like this even though I don’t approve of such conduct but not everyone has self-restraint.Saw a vid sometime ago where a group of dudes were physically assaulting a girl I think she even got heavily whipped and it was alleged that they sent her money but she didn’t show up so they trailed,caught her and punished her their own way lol!Crazy innit?

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by brandsoncharlie: 1:39am On Feb 11, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

@NKsleek

There's no difference between you and a yahoo boy who defraud people online.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by brandsoncharlie: 1:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Who’s at fault but some guys no get joy sha.
Disgracing themselves on social media cuz of 1500.

Lazy Nigerian youths who knows nothing than fxckk
That's why people like you celebrate yahoo boys.
What's disgraceful there for someone to hide under false pretense to defraud someone. It is criminal under law.
Can you even give out that money for free without no attachment or benefits to your fellow man..
That's how that Nigerian man dey mumu for Canada thinking that it is Nigeria..
Do you know what is agreement under contract law.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by begge: 1:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Na bubu say make u go court?
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by DuvanZappatta(m): 1:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

@NKsleek

. It's called defrauding by false pretence ... She's not gonna win the case.. you so dumb !! That lady scammed him

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by brandsoncharlie: 1:55am On Feb 11, 2022
nedekid:

It is within her right to refuse turning up for whatever reason.
She covered herself legally be asking his details to refund him. He did not send his details.
Guyman is in big trouble for defamation.
She didn't state her decisions not to honor the invitation, there was no agreement to that.
The only agreement was pay my tfare and I will come.
The guy deemed his honor but the girl failed to honor her own part of the agreement.
The guy no dey any trouble

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by brandsoncharlie: 2:05am On Feb 11, 2022
Estellie:
If you pay for an item online and I’m supposed to deliver the item the next day but for some reasons I couldn’t deliver so I decided to refund your money, is that an offense? Can it be said to be OBT?
The person can still sue you under performance clause because it will be considered breached when it wasn't done at reasonable time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by sojayy(m): 2:18am On Feb 11, 2022
Mjshexy:
I guess she would have sent it back to him if he had sent his account details.
make Dem leave assumption maybe she'll return d money or not, asking him for his account detail just for d record alone gave the girl a case.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by otherway: 2:19am On Feb 11, 2022
Hook up things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.