Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo (47041 Views)

"The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by greggng: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Y did she then ask for money

Unforeseen circumstances could happen to change her mind
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
So you think she didn't have the money to visit him? She did, she simply didn't want to use her own money.
Kingcalls:

She is a thief and even more broke than the guy... she can't afford ordinary 1500 for transport..Nigerian girls are an embarrassment to women all over the world... the brokest set of women the world has ever seen... broke as women
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
greggng:

Unforeseen circumstances could happen to change her mind

Then y dint she explain to him or return the money immediately...she is a criminal...its unfortunate that alot of Nigerians don't know when they commit a crime... she must hv hired a very hungry or Hot charge and bail lawyer... she just go report herself grin
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by SmartyPants(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Go girl!!! Drag his balls to court for defamation, just because of 1500k.

You guys forget she didn't beg or ask the guy to send her money, he offered to send tf to her and she accepted. How did she defraud or obtain through false pretense if she didn't persuade or induce him? The intent wasn't there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@NKsleek

Who still uses Facebook and messager, though

That case will be thrown out with costs. Be shouting go girl when yoh dont know the law.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by darrey12: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animegirl:
cheesy

Go girl!!! Drag his balls to court for defamation, just because of 1500k.

You guys forget she didn't beg or ask the guy to send her money, he offered to send tf to her and she accepted. How did she defraud or obtain through false pretense if she didn't persuade or induce him? The intent wasn't there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@NKsleek

Who still uses Facebook and messager, though
that means u can also do that, infact u spoken as if its ur daily routine. Dubious creatures callings themselves slay queens.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
So you think she didn't have the money to visit him? She did, she simply didn't want to use her own money.

Then y did she say she dint hv money for TF... she is even worsening her case.... the problem with u women is that u support evil... u dont like accountability one bit...u all just wanna eat ur cake and have it ... she is in big trouble ooo... she never Jam... she will most likely end up in jail ... the man had every right to call her out
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Maybe that's what your gf does, I am not your gf. Do not blame the girl, she is smart enough to know that majority of you Nigerian men do not deserve true love. So she rather goes for the money.
Kingcalls:

But u and her will do a 3some with him if he had so much money to spend on u... keep on embarrassing urself... I know u

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
End in jail indeed undecided . If anyone is going to jail, it's the old unattractive fooool who will.
Kingcalls:

Then y did she say she dint hv money for TF... she is even worsening her case.... the problem with u women is that u support evil... u dont like accountability one bit...u all just wanna eat ur cake and have it ... she is in big trouble ooo... she never Jam... she will most likely end up in jail ... the man had every right to call her out

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by SugarGirl44(f): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
Loewe:

U no dey shame. Why collect t-fare to see a guy who you know you won't visit in the first place?

You people will never tell each other the truth and stop the dubious lifestyle

Males are very stubborn and don't want to hear no for an answer, that's why.
She must have told him that she couldn't come but he didn't listen, so that's his punishment.
It's just 1500 and he's like this, some men pay for flight tickets of over 100k.
And I can't even blame the girl for not going, with all the head cutting stories flying around.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
End in jail indeed undecided . If anyone is going to jail, it's the old unattractive fooool who will. [/b]

She is a thief and will be treated as one... its unfortunate that women were not built to have sense thats y u all have smaller brains compared to men ... and its a huge challenge on u women

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

She must have told him that she couldn't come but he didn't listen, so that's his punishment.
It's just 1500 and he's like this, some men pay for flight tickets of over 100k.

Are u serious grin his punishment is stealing from him and putting herself in serious trouble... chai grin grin women sha ...how do u people reason?? Terrible grin
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You are a big foool, I guess much more foolish than the guy. You will probably hang yourself when you realize she isn't going to jail, so be it. Bastarddd.

grin grin grin miss fish brain keep showing the type of fish u are grin grin... kai .... women dumb sha , no b small grin.. having a good laff at stupidity at its finest grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by NotoriousBiggyS: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
If every man was to drag me to court for chopping tfare and not showing up, that means I'll be spending the rest of my life in different court with numerous charges.But truth be told its really fun collecting Tfare and not showing up,it's kinda sexy awn. I no dy visit man but these men will not accept this simple instruction, they'll only believe after refusing to show.#choppingtransportfareandnotshowingupisbae# kikiki

U go soon run mad
I go chop man money
I go chop mN money
Has sent many girl to their early grave
One day monkey go go market
And not come back

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

And I can't even blame the girl for not going, with all the head cutting stories flying around.

Madam, keep quiet. No punishment anywhere, na long throat. If you don't have interest in a guy, stop replying his messages. He won't appear on your phone by magic...

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sense this, sense that, you are talking like an old demented* fooool. It is people like you who blab, that had female classmates who beat you academically way back, yet you talk nonsense undecided if he had so much sense, he shouldn't have taken the risk, he should have looked for his age mates offline and date, because 1500 is too big an amount for his miserable self to take a risk with.
Kingcalls:

She is a thief and will be treated as one... its unfortunate that women were not built to have sense thats y u all have smaller brains compared to men ... and its a huge challenge on u women

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Perhaps the transport money was not enough for her preferred mode of transport.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Animegirl(f): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
aribisala0:
What are the defamatory words EXACTLY

The fact he made a publication and statement, stating she defraud him is a proof. undecided
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by SugarGirl44(f): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Are u serious grin his punishment is stealing from him and putting herself in serious trouble... chai grin grin women sha ...how do u people reason?? Terrible grin

Stealing how?
He willingly sent the money, she didn't force him.
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Any wise lady on this forum isn't supposed to engage your type in any kind of discussion smiley . Crawl back to your miserable hole, and have a good... a bad night rather. Stupiddd SOG.
Kingcalls:

grin grin grin miss fish brain keep showing the type of fish u are grin grin... kai .... women dumb sha , no b small grin.. having a good laff at stupidity at its finest grin
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Sense this, sense that, you are talking like an old demented* fooool. It is people like you who blab, that had female classmates who beat you academically way back, yet you talk nonsense undecided if he had so much sense, he shouldn't have taken the risk, he should have looked for his age mates offline and date, because 1500 is too big an amount for his miserable self to take a risk with.

grin grin u wey I know wey don 4k ur grand papa tire follow de talk grin... woman carry first for class grin grin... wetin woman don invent or which tech company have u women ever created.... the only one Theranos , was a fraud grin grin... they way bill people are physically challenged or cripples are physically challenged...women should be added to the list cos of their small brains grin grin... chai grin
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

U go soon run mad
I go chop man money
I go chop mN money
Has sent many girl to their early grave
One day monkey go go market
And not come back
I've been going to the market and coming back safely, no be if I allow anybody come close to me? I hardly allow people into my life and privacy.I sabi when to go blank on someone before e hook me for throat. kikiki
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by SugarGirl44(f): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Loewe:

Madam, keep quiet. No punishment anywhere, na long throat. If you don't have interest in a guy, stop replying his messages. He won't appear on your phone by magic...

You too keep shut!
Long throat cos of ordinary 1500?
Indeed..
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Any wise lady on this forum isn't supposed to engage your type in any kind of discussion smiley . Crawl back to your miserable hole, and have a good... a bad night rather. Stupiddd SOG.

Hahahahahahahaha grin bend down piss de follow talk... u wey hunger go easily kill if a man is not there to feed u grin... forever dependent on men...ur fellow 2k lovers have been exposed...ur own is coming soon grin... miss 2k defending her fellow miss 2k ... them for reduce am to 1500 grin
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
..... The half dead dogg cannot even construct proper sentences..... Signhs. undecided
Kingcalls:

grin grin u 2ry I know wey don 4k ur grand papa tire follow de talk grin... woman carry first for class grin grin... wetin woman don invent or which tech company have u women ever created.... the only one Theranos , was a fraud grin grin... they way bill people are physically challenged or cripples are physically challenged...women should be added to the list cos of their small brains grin grin... chai grin
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Stealing how?
He willingly sent the money, she didn't force him.

Most of u dont know the law ooo..... so if I see u advertising a product online and I call u to make enquiries and I tell u I like the product and u tell me the price, I send u the money and u don't deliver... u will tell the police that u dint force me to pay grin grin...chai ... people don't even know when a crime is committed... oh because most men let it slide, thats y u all think its not a crime
Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Kingcalls: 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
..... The half dead dogg cannot even construct proper sentences..... Signhs. undecided

B4 nko... I should construct the one that ur fish brain cant carry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo by Ishilove: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Talkwisdom:
This country sha grin

Sometimes i wonder if Nigerians are really from this planet.
We need our own YouTube channel grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Edo Meets Yoruba: Traditional & White Wedding Photos / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.