Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP (13418 Views)

Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) / Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections / Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh To PDP: Don't Allow APC To Manipulate 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by CoronaVirusPro: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
AFONAMARO:

Go check your history properly, Wike is a better grassroot politician to Fayose. He started all the way from Local Government Council to his current position, and have never lost an election.

It's one thing to say that he is aggressive, however, he is a better politician as he has the game in his DNA

Hello! His whole career starts and ends in Rivers state. The recent relevance he has is because PDP is broke and need Rivers state treasury to sustain.

Just relax and let’s see what happens after 2023. Fayose did more than this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by abobote: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
post=110371400:

Hmmmmmm, this is deep!
What's deep in this empty post

1 Like

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by osuofia2(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
#Atiku2023
Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by tnerro1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Without manual voting, APC go see pepper. Just watch and see
Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by AFONAMARO: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Hello! His whole career starts and ends in Rivers state. The recent relevance he has is because PDP is broke and need Rivers state treasury to sustain.

Just relax and let’s see what happens after 2023. Fayose did more than this.

You are not bantering with facts, stay on point.

You compared him to Fayose and I gave you reasons why they are miles apart, yet, you are still arguing.

Wike hasn't mentioned about any interest for 2023. Unitl then, let's judge him with his known political track records

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by Cherrybae(f): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wike is a hypocrite. Same Amaech rallies in Rivers state wike used security offices to stop it.
Wike denied Ameachi use of stadium for Apxc campaign.

After 2023, wike will be politically irrelevant.

Before August this year I see Rivers PDP stalwarts having a fight with wike.

The house of Assembly will split.

Everything wike sowed he will reap them.

Without immunity, wike is powerless. Those of us who know him well can tell this.

4 Likes

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by Donaluta(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
post=110371264:

Party of corrupt businessmen and looters,
Supported by online fraudsters and criminals.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid....

All your life you never talk better thing before ... Even in the face of hardship orchestrated by APC you still get liver dey kap shit .. I pity you .. heartless set of people

1 Like

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by Jostoman: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
post=110371264:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid....
e go clear for eyes and that your hardship, pains and killing killing party called APC in 2023.

1 Like

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by Jostoman: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
I just don't know why APC government are doing a politics of bitterness everywhere.

1 Like

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by highness25(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Wike my man
Port Harcourt boys Don dey prepare
This time around na him pikin go de front
Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by SIRAO(m): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jostoman:
e go clear for eyes and that your hardship, pains and killing killing party called APC in 2023.
my dear be positive to ur life, people that 're hard working 're still making it.
by i983, during Buhari government as a military Man, cement was 1naira and yet many and countless of civil servants could not even mould a block, buy common wilbarrow , bicycle. only hardworking and opportune people survive life not by the president or party.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by Bamzyriches451: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
post=110371288:
Naija youths, go out and get your PVCs, make sure you vote and also make sure you guide and protect your vote.
Your vote do count.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

What is she selling bayi..........
Ofcourse my PVC is with me anyday, anytime twice on election Days...... I'm gon make sure APC us wiped out in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by 1827scv: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
[s]
post=110371264:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid....
[/s]
Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by CoronaVirusPro: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
AFONAMARO:

You are not bantering with facts, stay on point.

You compared him to Fayose and I gave you reasons why they are miles apart, yet, you are still arguing.

Wike hasn't mentioned about any interest for 2023. Unitl then, let's judge him with his known political track records

What makes him different from Fayose?

Being loud as Governors? When PDP was in shape, please who is Wike? The shambles left of the party is what make Wike relevant now.

I am a very patient chap and see far ahead. Just relax, post election is almost here. 6 months after election, you will see how irrelevant he has become.

Dino Melaye, Fayose, FFK and Doyin Okupe, where are they today? I know men that can stand against all odds and on any terrain. Look at the Kwankwanso, Orji Kalu, Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar and the likes of them. Those are men with political structure and academy.

Wike and the likes of Sanwolu are just relevant cos of the position they hold. Irrelevancy is bound after they leave power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by desiredhome: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
SIRAO:

my dear be positive to ur life, people that 're hard working 're still maaking it.
by i983, during Buhari government as a military Man, cement was 1naira and yet many and countless of civil servants could not even mould a block, buy common wilbarrow , bicycle. only hardworking and opportune people survive life not by the president or party.
Don't mind those lazy youths that thinks life is about sharing the money...... instead of them to use their time to do something meaningful for themselves...... as if Atiku or PDP would have been better off considering that the economy was already going down before this present government took over.......

2 Likes

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by delishpot: 12:01am On Feb 20, 2022
Last last na GEJ go lead Naija come 2023 and he will still zuzu again.
Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by fredoooooo: 2:29am On Feb 20, 2022
He will adopt his cry to win strategies soon ..
Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by Spherical77(m): 5:37am On Feb 20, 2022
RockelRoll:
APC is in trouble in Nigeria.
They will do anything in their power to rig, fight and take election results by force.
Cause I don’t see how any normal human being will vote for APC
ok you mean the normal human being should vote for PDP abi?

1 Like

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by clothingonline(m): 6:38am On Feb 20, 2022
Let me just be observing this political situation

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by babyfaceafrica: 6:45am On Feb 20, 2022
AFONAMARO:

Go check your history properly, Wike is a better grassroot politician to Fayose. He started all the way from Local Government Council to his current position, and have never lost an election.

It's one thing to say that he is aggressive, however, he is a better politician as he has the game in his DNA
This isn't true
Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by alcaptainero: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2022
If only you know the meaning his name “ Wike “; It means “ the son of strength “ in Ikwerre language, Ayade and APC cannot survive the effect of this Wike’s visit when the day of those bye-elections comes. PDP all the way…

1 Like

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by maisams01(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2022
SIRAO:

my dear be positive to ur life, people that 're hard working 're still making it.
everything to defend evil Sha,the government has put the people in abject poverty,if you think government doesn't have a role to play in the economic standards of the citizens then I am sorry, you need orientation and proper education

1 Like

Re: C’River Bye-Elections: Don’t Allow APC Intimidate You — Wike To PDP by prophetfire: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2022
post=110371264:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid....
. Apc is worse than the rotten pdp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Shame of a nation. Nigeria's Petroleum Minister Allison-Madueke !!! / BREAKING: Gunmen Freed Ex-minister, Akwanga , After Ransom Paid / President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.