Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed (22087 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nat404: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
For me, that's not a problem. I love it most when a woman depends on me, if she does that, I have total control of her because I love controlling things. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by doggedfighter(f): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Nigeria girl go suck you die..
Do anything to avoid Nigeria girl

If we check properly you're dating one girl at your back yard.

You guys should stop coming here to live your dreams.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Miniano: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nat404:
For me, that's not a problem. I love it most when a woman depends on me, because if she does that, I have total control of her because I love controlling things. cheesy

Thank you for your contribution
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Ocholu: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Oh, so sorry you misunderstood this question.

I just wanted to know her passion.

Nothing more .

Oh! Okay. LoL.

She is a great human relations person. She has a rare gift of properly selling an idea. Like, her information transfer is top.

So, instead of bugging her with the constant need of starting a business or becoming an entrepreneur, we started to sharpen her talents in line with her favourite industry.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nat404: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Miniano:

Thank you for your contribution
You're welcome.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

What boundaries are you talking about, Berry?

I am trying understand the place of boundaries in this case?
I will only help you from point A to point B...

I thought maybe she's too dependent... If so, it's let for the op to draw a line... There's something she can do...

But I just read the comments...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by doggedfighter(f): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:
I will only help you from point A to point B...

I thought maybe she's too dependent... If so, it's let for the op to draw a line... There's something she can do...

But I just read the comments...

Okay, no probs.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nezzjnr: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Enough of all these lies

It's getting boring

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Animegirl:
angry

Ain't you men tired of opening threads about women just for clickbit. But if this story is true, OP " your money, your choice". Dont come and disturb us, you should learn how to make decisions by yourself "as a man" and stop looking for public validations/opinions.

...clickbait...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
They will only spend 1k on you & call it millions mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Not me reciting a slowpoke's Story on a Sunday afternoon

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Gadaf007: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
oke2018:
They will only spend 1k on you & call it millions mtcheew.

I don’t think someone in his or her right sense will call 1k as millions.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Gadaf007: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
techWriter3:
Not me reciting a slowpoke's Story on a Sunday afternoon

If you can’t contribute to the post you can unfollow I need advice not critics
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I have been dating a girl for the past 5 years she has every thing I want in a lady but she’s too dependent since I have been dating her I buy from latest iPhones to sanitary pads , data , house rent , I even sent her to a fashion school which I spent millions on her, when she was at the fashion school.

Ever since she has resumed her school I told her won’t she be doing something in school like handling her friends and clients wears like sowing and selling quality materials I promise to open website , create mobile app , register her company , open cooperate account for her she’s yet to believe she can start making money her self .

During the conversation she told me how do I expect her to cope with class I was like woman I only allowed you to school because you should be able to stand out at-least you are not working for any one even when we get married she insists until she finish her school honestly I was pissed and decided not to give her any penny again until she fix her self..

Because I am a business man I have businesses running I believe my partner should also be doing something for her self not depending on me most time I don’t feel comfortable spending a dime on her again..

I need advice..

Dated for 5 yrs, and you are now just telling us. Look at you.

You like her, just manage her like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by heartleboy: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
You are mad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by CoronaVirusPro: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Why is always good to ignore love and date women of your caliber

See the trap you fallen into now.

A businessman dating a lazy whale

So you can’t even demand 5m from her urgently!

Hello! You not dating and still single

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by SKINDOGGY: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bia ọga an u spoil ur girl so carry ur cross face front biko

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I have been dating a girl for the past 5 years she has every thing I want in a lady but she’s too dependent since I have been dating her I buy from latest iPhones to sanitary pads , data , house rent , I even sent her to a fashion school which I spent millions on her, when she was at the fashion school.

Ever since she has resumed her school I told her won’t she be doing something in school like handling her friends and clients wears like sowing and selling quality materials I promise to open website , create mobile app , register her company , open cooperate account for her she’s yet to believe she can start making money her self .

During the conversation she told me how do I expect her to cope with class I was like woman I only allowed you to school because you should be able to stand out at-least you are not working for any one even when we get married she insists until she finish her school honestly I was pissed and decided not to give her any penny again until she fix her self..

Because I am a business man I have businesses running I believe my partner should also be doing something for her self not depending on me most time I don’t feel comfortable spending a dime on her again..

I need advice..

Please invest that money on me, and I promise you will get a good return on investment. I give you my word...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by PrinceMajestic: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
If you're not spending such money on your blood siblings, less privileged, aged people in your village or orphaned children or even helping struggling youths in ur locality to stand but spending all that on a pussy that somebody fhucked and passed to you then you're just an idiot that deserve the least attention. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Enemyofpeace: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
You’re the causer of the problem
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by SKINDOGGY: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Igweokalakwu:
shocked

Not me reading a fool's fable on a Sunday morning.
I swear nwanne, na him type dy spoil girls

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Flier: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
This story is a copy and paste,I read it on Nairaland before

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by CondemnBattery(f): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
You mean you do all these for a supposed girlfriend that will dump your sorry ass when the ships are down?
Man, you need Shola classes. Let's not call you a Simp cha.... Since you already know what qualifies you. And hope you spend such amount on your siblings and family members too cool
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Kellie069(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
At the end of the day, money keeps a relationship going but Love takes d credit!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..

Where did you see the bimbo? Cos she sounds like a bimbo, i.e. beauty without brains.

If you want to move forward and she doesn't have an independent mentality, nna change your woman.

A woman that doesn't have a goal in life apart from depending on a man isn't worth marrying. That's my own advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by bluefilm: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..

You pampered her for long Five years.

I wonder why you are beginning to complain now.

I hope it's not what ayam finking...?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Kaypaparino(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
You are the cause of your own problem..You have family and friends to help and support to become something in future, ,but you will not do. I bet if the girl will marry you at the end of the day. How many of your family members have been helped

Abegggi
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Super Story. Act One Scene 1
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by jrusky(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
You guys man that girl will dump you las las yoday is 20th baa note it down.

Pls this is not love get that fact right now the very day higher bidder jump in young man sorry will be your new name.

Why turning yourself to your girlfriend ATM or UN council? Haven't you hear about entitlement mentality these type of babe are carrying around?

If you want proof me wrong just try and stop all you are providing for her like 2 months then you will see her true colour.

Young man sorry you have really put yourself in a very tight angle. Honestly most blame is on you, you are the one that turned her to entitlement girlfriend thinking you are showing her love.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by plumcomm: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
If u are not wise enough that you don’t bring this kind of topic here,how are you managing the business that you are doing?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by fabson21(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Good let start with that one
Pls answer the question
Kabongo1:

Have you spent millions on your immediate family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. / Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.