Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed (22082 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by israelnedion(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I have been dating a girl for the past 5 years she has every thing I want in a lady but she’s too dependent since I have been dating her I buy from latest iPhones to sanitary pads , data , house rent , I even sent her to a fashion school which I spent millions on her, when she was at the fashion school.
STOP COOKING UP STORIES, ATTENTION SEEKER. iPHONES, MILLIONS,ETC

Ever since she has resumed her school I told her won’t she be doing something in school like handling her friends and clients wears like sowing and selling quality materials I promise to open website , create mobile app , register her company , open cooperate account for her she’s yet to believe she can start making money her self .

During the conversation she told me how do I expect her to cope with class I was like woman I only allowed you to school because you should be able to stand out at-least you are not working for any one even when we get married she insists until she finish her school honestly I was pissed and decided not to give her any penny again until she fix her self..

Because I am a business man I have businesses running I believe my partner should also be doing something for her self not depending on me most time I don’t feel comfortable spending a dime on her again..

I need advice..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by MAVICK2000(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
How you take know say fable when you no even read through oga
and for the writer you wann train another person daugther for skul when she no b ur relative u get mind anyways breakfast s not far frome u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by cyndylove64(f): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I have been dating a girl for the past 5 years she has every thing I want in a lady but she’s too dependent since I have been dating her I buy from latest iPhones to sanitary pads , data , house rent , I even sent her to a fashion school which I spent millions on her, when she was at the fashion school.

Ever since she has resumed her school I told her won’t she be doing something in school like handling her friends and clients wears like sowing and selling quality materials I promise to open website , create mobile app , register her company , open cooperate account for her she’s yet to believe she can start making money her self .

During the conversation she told me how do I expect her to cope with class I was like woman I only allowed you to school because you should be able to stand out at-least you are not working for any one even when we get married she insists until she finish her school honestly I was pissed and decided not to give her any penny again until she fix her self..

Because I am a business man I have businesses running I believe my partner should also be doing something for her self not depending on me most time I don’t feel comfortable spending a dime on her again..

I need advice..
learn to say no to her demands or needs ..... Is your gf an orphan even if she is why will u buy a lady sanitary pads.... Don't answer that.
Back to your post
Learn to say NO
If is possible ignore her
I don't support sponsorship that is what you are doing ,not relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Gadaf007: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
cyndylove64:
learn to say no to her demands or needs ..... Is your gf an orphan even if she is why will u buy a lady sanitary pads.... Don't answer that.
Back to your post
Learn to say NO
If is possible ignore her
I don't support sponsorship that is what you are doing ,not relationship

I really appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by udomonday: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..
the signs are there for you to see.yet you are ignoring them.she is not a wife material.she is just a drain pipe on your resources.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Newboss(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
This one no just get sense.

Mumu man. You better finish wetin you start, oga businessman
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Igweokalakwu:
shocked

Not me reading a fool's fable on a Sunday morning.

You are so mean

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Loreettaa: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..
I want to date you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Ifakiland(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..
So you're paying a gf school fees
Is she an orphan Werey even if she is, na pluck dem pluck her from tree?? She no get family Na men like you dey give useless girls level to feel they deserve a good life from a hardworking guy....I suppose plank you if you be my guy....you no fit be my guy sef....smh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by AmokwuJS: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
I know spending on a lady I am yet to get married to is very risky to do but I did all this because of love.

Which I let her know it’s not my responsibility doing all this things for her.

I am not just comfortable spending a dime for her right now…

I really appreciate everyone over here [/quote]

My Response: You are sounding too weak as a man. All relationships should be a mutual exchange and not a one-way traffic where only one person contributes. What will you do if she eventually decides not to marry you? As it is, you are paying her to date you and i tell you it will most likely backfire. Try and go a while without spending on her and see how she reacts. Lastly, has she ever gotten you something tangible as a gift?
Be wise lest you will bite your fingers. You are not in love but simply infatuated with her beauty. Love is not crass stupidity.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Henz81: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..
Go and pay her bride price. That's my advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Bigheart042(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Do we really have EFCC men in this forum.?.
This man need to be question.
Oga!.. what's your sources of income?
Or are u working with ABBA KYRIA ?
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by stacyadams: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..
...u don't need advice my brother,just continue.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Who send you

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Moseshasss: 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
I need a woman who does something....you must contribute towards the relationship....what if something happen to the MAN can the WOMAN stand in

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by EduBrazil1991(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
You're this Rich?

Help me actualize my dream of owning a cassava farm please.

After two farming seasons, I will return the capital with interest �
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by donhils: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Funny people
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by eyescue(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
LIES!!! Another thread to bash, Insults, humiliate and disparage Ladies.

You just created a new account to degrade women. You should have bought her a Car and private jet too!!

You better go and find something meaningful to do with your life.

Nonsense, Buhari and Ingredients!!

Why take this do personal and hence you sounded pained
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Jennyclay(f): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
eyescue:

Why take this do personal and hence you sounded pained
Respect yourself this evening.

Nonsense!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Aaaoo: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Get one that’s is working
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Munzy14(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Igweokalakwu:
shocked

Not me reading a fool's fable on a Sunday morning.
grin grin grin chai!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by gbemi01(f): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
She's not willing to work or do anything, she feels you are rich and just wants to be chopping ur money, this will continue even when you get married..if not she won't stoop so low to be asking you for money for pad, she's so entitled and she's using you... I'll advise you to stop all these for a while, I'm sure she's not an orphan...Divert this energy to ur parents and siblings, not some girls that might even see you as a maga
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by omosefeeguaibor(f): 12:09am On Feb 21, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..
Dear OP, a very short advice to give you... it is your children that will suffer for it at the end of the day, speaking from experience, because when the load and burden of family responsibilities take its toll on you, she will not help you one bit as a matter of reality, you would even continue to foot her bills as well as your other responsibilities. If you're ready to turn a blind eyes to it then keep managing her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Peskid: 1:19am On Feb 21, 2022
Bro she is a lych she is not meant for you just let her go. You have really invested much on her what has the result yield to. People like her are in your life not because they love you or that they care but because of your money. If any thing happened to you tomorrow she will leave. It high time you know what you want bro stop spending your time energy money and resources on liability like her.i might be harsh in telling you the truth but that the truth bro.it is well sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by phill63(m): 1:28am On Feb 21, 2022
Well, her mistakes and failure to plan her own life properly should not be your emergency!!

Thats an error that must be promptly corrected. Set the damn record straight!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by jimcaddy(m): 2:01am On Feb 21, 2022
The issue with many naija babes is that they aren't reasonable. And it always happens when you date girls who don't come from rich backgrounds. They don't want to experience what they experienced while growing up. So once they have come of age like this, and they are now fine and have boobzz and yanshhh, they think that a man will solve their problems in life. Yes you have tried for her. Isn't that what a woman wants. But any woman that has that mind set that the only repayment she can give you for your kind gestures is her body, then avoid such women. And these kind of girls have that entitlement mentality.
Avoid women who are never contented. Avoid women who don't want talk about doing a form of business or learning a form of skill. It's so hard dating a Naija babe. The way we have been wired in this part of the world ehn.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Adams1989(m): 2:08am On Feb 21, 2022
And if them check this guy now,him mama dey village dey fry gari,And you are spending your life savings on one olosho,that will go and knack another guy,if another guy offer her more than you give her,sorry is your name...wise up man
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Dami12345: 2:56am On Feb 21, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..

She is doing runs.
If you want to get the hard evidence.
Get in contact with her close friends through a proxy and do a mini investigation.
Sorry bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Dami12345: 3:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..

Look you are a busy man.
Read the manipulated man by Ester Vilar.
You lady doesn't care about the things you care about.
Na you dey suffer yourself, you will have found similar behaviors in the past where she does idiotic things and you had warned, begged, lectured and even financed her against, in fact I bet your feeling like if you hadn't invested this much in her, you would have called it quits.
Wouldn't you rather know why she behaves how she does.

And please note, the ladies here will bash you because they are emotional trying to firm you into keeping up the financial slavery. They don't wish you to seek advice nor do they wish you to read about the red pill, hence the bash.

It's simple psychological tactics.
In the other thread the op says that the white people in his flat continued, to call the white girl who was getting close to him a "lapdog" and other painful names till she stayed away. It's the same, same girls that barely reply guys dm not took it upon themselves to talk about a certain thing?
You are a merchant.
Act like one.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by walkingshadow911: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2022
Gadaf007:

Stop being defensive and calling my true life story fake I don’t want want insults I want advice okay

Bleep off dude,
go get advice from your mother.
am a man too and i have sisters too.
this fake stories bout women on nairaland is getting too much for goodness sake.

go find something to do with ur time pls.

bullshits getting stale already
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Gadaf007: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2022
walkingshadow911:

Bleep off dude,
go get advice from your mother.
am a man too and i have sisters too.
this fake stories bout women on nairaland is getting too much for goodness sake.

go find something to do with ur time pls.

bullshits getting stale already

You think I do not have what to do with my life I only needed advice it’s not be force you contribute you can unfollow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N ** / What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.