Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed (22097 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Deltavariant(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
My dear brothers b4 spending the so called millions on any lady as this gentleman claimed remember your mama first b4 anyone. On the other hand I am not discouraging you from spending on any woman you wish to spend the rest of you life with...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ocholu:

Trust me, she already knows the kinda person you are. She also feels the pressure you've literally embedded in her especially as regarding making money. But, like I implored earlier, not everyone is cut for the serious rudiments of scaling a business.

Some are good in management;
Sales;
Innovation;
Etcetera.

If you've been with her for that long, you'd have noticed some characteristics in her that can be explored or tweaked that can bring in income.
She may also be built for premium products/designs. Hence, her desire to finish the school before she begins to create her ideas for sell. People like that are near perfectionist. Steve Jobs; founder of Apple Inc and the founder of Hawei are typical examples. Na only premium products them de build. But before that, they don't rush to start building a product or service.

I doff my hat for your insight. Kudos bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Some women are just so lucky, but it's quite unfortunate that 70% of them misuse the kinda opportunity given to them......

Just be patient with her, talk to her about the issue, be patient with her again, and guide her slowly. I wish she change for the better....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
LIES!!! Another thread to bash, Insults, humiliate and disparage Ladies.

You just created a new account to degrade women. You should have bought her a Car and private jet too!!

You better go and find something meaningful to do with your life.

Nonsense, Buhari and Ingredients!!

And you figured all this out just by reading his post?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
The power of relationship lies with the one who cares less.

You care too much and that's why your counsel ain't making further impacts.
Sit down and have some talk with her: about supporting her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by bonnyhope: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I have been dating a girl for the past 5 years she has every thing I want in a lady but she’s too dependent since I have been dating her I buy from latest iPhones to sanitary pads , data , house rent , I even sent her to a fashion school which I spent millions on her, when she was at the fashion school.

Ever since she has resumed her school I told her won’t she be doing something in school like handling her friends and clients wears like sowing and selling quality materials I promise to open website , create mobile app , register her company , open cooperate account for her she’s yet to believe she can start making money her self .

During the conversation she told me how do I expect her to cope with class I was like woman I only allowed you to school because you should be able to stand out at-least you are not working for any one even when we get married she insists until she finish her school honestly I was pissed and decided not to give her any penny again until she fix her self..

Because I am a business man I have businesses running I believe my partner should also be doing something for her self not depending on me most time I don’t feel comfortable spending a dime on her again..

I need advice..

Both you and the story are fake
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Show off everywhere! Hungry nairaland girls; this is an invitation to you all grin .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
99.8% of women in Nigeria r dependent, including those that r workin. Tufia

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by JooEeL(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Show us some proof... even if its bottom half of a receipt that doesnt disclose her name or something.

This writeup appears to reek of lies.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by JayPeeOham: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

You just created a new account to degrade women. You should have bought her a Car and private jet too!!

Hi Jenny, any update on your boyfriend and his Dad?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by efficiencie(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I have been dating a girl for the past 5 years she has every thing I want in a lady but she’s too dependent since I have been dating her I buy from latest iPhones to sanitary pads , data , house rent , I even sent her to a fashion school which I spent millions on her, when she was at the fashion school.

Ever since she has resumed her school I told her won’t she be doing something in school like handling her friends and clients wears like sowing and selling quality materials I promise to open website , create mobile app , register her company , open cooperate account for her she’s yet to believe she can start making money her self .

During the conversation she told me how do I expect her to cope with class I was like woman I only allowed you to school because you should be able to stand out at-least you are not working for any one even when we get married she insists until she finish her school honestly I was pissed and decided not to give her any penny again until she fix her self..

Because I am a business man I have businesses running I believe my partner should also be doing something for her self not depending on me most time I don’t feel comfortable spending a dime on her again..

I need advice..

Dude you are a man indeed but that your woman is not measuring up to your standard at all. You are basically her battery and she is acting all entitled. I don't want to be reason for anyone's pain but if you were my brother I'd advice you ditch her immediately. She is clearly not a helper rather she is a leech and leeches kill instalmentally.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by JayPeeOham: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
[b][/b]

Hi Jenny, any update on your boyfriend and his Dad?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Afonasa(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Five years is a long time,u probably brought this on yourself for not setting the record at the beginning....

But you can still urge her to change and try to set the record by convincing her,cos for me a woman can be good but if she isn't doing something for herself, I can't marry her

Check out my signature guys, its my area of expertise
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by marsup: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
If you truly spent millions of naira on her, and you are fed, you won't be here seeking advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by jackyraw09: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

From my huge wealth of experience, I've realized that not everyone is born to become an entrepreneur.

I once put a lot of pressure on my babe like this. Dammit, shît wasn't working. Then I switched; I began to explore and feed her passion. Today, the story is different.

Can you please elaborate? I am currently facing this same issue as the OP. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by jclassiq(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..
You're nothing but a senseless troll. Get a life my brother, for your own good.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by walefalana(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
You be mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by SirJerrie(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
SIMPson.... Keep up the good work. You're doing well!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by oluwaahmed: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

It's the mods I blame for pushing crap to FP just to generate stupid traffic.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Toks2008(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
All these stupid threads asking for advice.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Jennyclay(f): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
oluwaahmed:

It's the mods I blame for pushing crap to FP just to generate stupid traffic.
You're absolutely right.

I guess they don't have news anymore that is why they pushed this crap to FB
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by dalass(f): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..

Don't let anyone else reap where you've shown. Since she's your spec, you may not see another like her.

Don't worry you'll see that after you're married, she won't have choice. Also consider her personality, she may not be the natural business type that can do both school and side husle but I sure say after school, she will be fine with the business

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by cooltola(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Your mistake is treating your girlfriend as your wife. Girlfriend do not deserve a wife treatment and boyfriend do not deserve a husband treatment. You are not married to her yet, as you are paying for her school fees, buy her this or that. Nothing wrong treating your girlfriend for a romantic date but there should be a limit. Love should reprocial, not parasitic.If i was the girl , I for ask for 100 million naira . Are you her father or Husband? that is not your responsibilities. Stop carry her father or husband responsibility , then cry foul when she dumps you for another man.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by phemmyfour: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:
Hello dear Nairaland

I need advice..
Full time house wife spirit is in her. You need to format, unlearn and retrain her on entrepreneurship
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Drone95(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] 98.58% of Nigerian females depends directly or indirectly on the males
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Drone95(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
98.58% of Nigerian females depends directly or indirectly on the males

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Bahamas95(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Another TALES BY MOONLIGHT.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by ikaboy: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
finish what you started.

na that school go end the whole thing
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by Gadaf007: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
cooltola:
Your mistake is treating your girlfriend as your wife. Girlfriend do not deserve a wife treatment and boyfriend do not deserve a husband treatment. You are not married to her yet, as you are paying for her school fees, buy her this or that. Nothing wrong treating your girlfriend for a romantic date but there should be a limit. Love should reprocial, not parasitic.If i was the girl , I for ask for 100 million naira . Are you her father or Husband? that is not your responsibilities. Stop carry her father or husband responsibility , then cry foul when she dumps you for another man.

I know spending on a lady I am yet to get married to is very risky to do but I did all this because of love.

Which I let her know it’s not my responsibility doing all this things for her.

I am not just comfortable spending a dime for her right now…

I really appreciate everyone over here
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by ivolt: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin grin grin
Another poor church rat spending fake millions on his phantom girlfriend.
Do you even have a job?
SMH
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by LordsBattleAxe(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Do not be unequally yoked to someone unwilling to work on themselves..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed by cooltola(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gadaf007:

I know spending on a lady I am yet to get married to is very risky to do but I did all this because of love.

Which I let her know it’s not my responsibility doing all this things for her.

I am not just comfortable spending a dime for her right now…

I really appreciate everyone over here

what if she dump you, then what? if i was your big bro, i for slap some sense to you out of love . Before I got married, i spend on my girlfriend and my girlfriend spend on me- This is how love suppose be, and it does not have to be money, I do not even care if you are dating the hottest babe or Miss Nigeria. When you marry your wife , then you can spend millions on her because she is your Mrs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Know Your Lover's And Your Enneagram Type / Would You Take An Oath With Your Lover In The Name Of Love? / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.