Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing (81120 Views)

Husband Secretly Divorced Wife 20 Years Ago Without Her Knowing. / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / See The Pictures Of A Lady That Once Dated A Catholic Priest Without Her Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 5:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bigbright7:
In this hard economy you're taking care of a girlfriend and her family members.

bomb dey your head.

For all your electrical installations works for your upcoming building projects please check my signature

The means is available
They won’t have to feel entitled to me whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
HenryDion:

Hope you've sent to your mother, your sisters and brothers? If not, you're a disgusting simp.

My family is living comfortably and they don’t have to bother for anything unlike yours

So get your ass on the move and take care of yours

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nicepoker(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Op you have a lot of work to do o. How you gonna get those items back from your girl and the sister when you finally break up. grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Donaluta(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hope you've bought for your brother's and sisters

8 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
kyber:

My family is living comfortably and they don’t have to bother for anything unlike yours

So get your ass on the move and take care of yours

I never insulted you. I only made a statement and unfortunately, you have proven to be an idiot.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by AbarisFather(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dele Giwa

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by FahBuLous: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
He has the money... Make yours...
Datboredberry, don't join that fool to be stupid too...

I can't call him a simp Because he bought her a phone but because the fool was stupid to hide it from his girlfriend...

He should be man enough with his money and his guts... The fool is scared of his girlfriend...

34 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
good for you...let us know when you have successfully achieved whatever you are aiming for (aka sista's toto)

5 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by DaInferno(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
kyber:
Just bought my girlfriends sister a new Tecno spark 5 pro without my babe knowing

Her sister has been phone-less for 3months now
She’s been begging me to get it for her but her elder sister who is my babe refused saying “she doesn’t deserve it” reasons best know to her though.

I also feel it’s not my responsibility but she keeps on bugging me to buy it for her and that I shouldn’t don’t tell her elder sister !!!

Well I just decided to buy it for her today at a mini Plaza close to my area

(Picture below)

Have I made the right decision
you got a good heart bro...but let your gf know that that's what you want to do

3 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by obinna58(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Benwallt(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
So far you won't demand something soft and hairy in return. You have done well. More money

3 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Reggaemich(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bigbright7:

bomb dey your head.

For all your electrical installations works for your upcoming building projects please check my signature
I swear

Akara Bomb dey the Op head

Family first, Anytime, Anyday

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Savedday: 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

3 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Truvelisback(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
SIMPle interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by yuping(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
undecided Nasi una dey start after una go complain say In-law want kill una.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Elicia1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Is not bad but It depend on both of you thought,. If your thoughts is good no problem but you have to inform the elder sister.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Kylekent59: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Return the phone and help your family.

Tomorrow, don't cry to us that after all you did for her and sister, she rejected you.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Palazee(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
We all know what you want

A crumb of the pūssy

8 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
Better in-law grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by IBenardoo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
She said do u love me, I tell her only partly, I only love your sister am sorry
My broda update us in due time

3 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by rabiudon: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
na you wan use the phone abobi
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Medianna(f): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Just tell us you've bought a new phone for yourself
You don't have to be dramatic..
Congrats sha.. Tecno and their product I hope the calibrator doesn't start misbehaving on its own after 2 years..
Any where I see tecno for sale, I jump and pass

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by seniorgozman(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
She will come back for more billings
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nyascobar1414: 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:
gringrin

YOU BE BETTER IN-LAW OOOH

gringrin
Your memes ain't make sense...
You sure you a sane human

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Jeon(f): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Your memes ain't make sense...
You sure you a sane human

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by AJ01(m): 10:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
FahBuLous:
You are the poor and bigger foolish stupid fool...

You know why I called you simp??
Not because you bought the phone for her but because you hid it from your girlfriend you stupid foolish SIMP...

You are afraid of your girlfriend , guy you are the biggest foolish SIMP I have ever seen... Idiot... sad angry
just said my mind, stupid simp. Very soon they will control his useless life

6 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bigbright7:

bomb dey your head.

It’s a choice
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
So what should we do now

All for a sm€lly organ(pvvsy)..

You are SIMPly ordained!

Broke Ass
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
AJ01:
just said my mind, stupid simp. Very soon they will control his useless life

Broke Ass
Douche bag
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
seniorgozman:
She will come back for more billings

My skin full

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.