Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,949 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing (81121 Views)

Husband Secretly Divorced Wife 20 Years Ago Without Her Knowing. / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / See The Pictures Of A Lady That Once Dated A Catholic Priest Without Her Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Theboy21: 10:54am On Feb 22, 2022
Vawulence in this place cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by l0uie(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2022
Listen, so long you have the funds and you're doing it because you want to and not because of some baby girl comes at you with that shitty entitlement rubbish, you're fine.

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nat404: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2022
@OP, you are simply a wussy.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by DARLINGTON869(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2022
Hmmm! I just hope your mom or your sisters use phones better than the one you bought for your girlfriend's sister.

T O DARLING

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by qtguru(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:
I’m Giving It To My Girlfriend Sister Without Her Knowing

Just bought my girlfriends sister a new Tecno spark 5 pro without my babe knowing

Her sister has been phone-less for 3months now
She’s been begging me to get it for her but her elder sister who is my babe refused saying “she doesn’t deserve it” reasons best know to her though.

I also feel it’s not my responsibility but she keeps on bugging me to buy it for her and that I shouldn’t don’t tell her elder sister !!!

Well I just decided to buy it for her today at a mini Plaza close to my area

(Picture below)

Have I made the right decision

Get ready to hear " So you've started sleeping with my sister"

5 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by freemi(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2022
Na so e d start

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by wonder233: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2022
K
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Enemyofpeace: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2022
You shouldn’t have boughted the phone for her without tolding the sister, it can course serious problems between you and your babe

3 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Akinowon123(m): 11:58am On Feb 22, 2022
From the back or front OP
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by phemmyfour: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

Just bought my girlfriends sister a new Tecno spark 5 pro without my babe knowing

She’s been begging me to get it for her but her elder sister who is my babe refused saying “she doesn’t deserve it” reasons best know to her though.

I also feel it’s not my responsibility but she keeps on bugging me to buy it for her and that I shouldn’t don’t tell her elder sister !!!

(Picture below)

When last did you give your sister or Mum money that huge?

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by seyz91(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2022
cheesy me too first thought e dey enter the girl place ni not knowing say na phone hin buy am
Datboredberri:
Your titles tho... Always misleading... grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by RillJ(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
U sabi summarize!

Case closed.

Datboredberri:
He has the money... Make yours...
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Foreseer: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Clap for yourself.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Lightorder: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Wife’s sister or not, you just helped a FELLOW in need. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by ProfOkai: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
Starting a keke business and I need your support. I have 200k but the fairly used keke i want to buy goes for 430k. Help a brother
Gt. ..bank
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by lucky4west: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
u try...dat phone na 44,500 for ikeja...but its all good...so far ur intention s genuine.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by ume1000: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
says a leech

6 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by wonder233: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
He can't help you. He is a simp
STARKENNETH:

PLS SIR CAN YOU HELP MY FAMILY WITH A LITTLE TOKEN? PLS SIR EVEN IF ITS 1K,IT.LL HELP A LOT,PLS DON'T IGNORE ME SIR,ABEG,GOD BLESS YOU SIR sad

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

I beg to differ! Many people who desperately seek financial assistance today, once bragged "I have my money... Make yours."

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Foreseer: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
You shouldn’t have boughted the phone for her without tolding the sister, it can course serious problems between you and your babe
you think say him no get em agenda.

Ask am when last him give em mama money.

We the see em types plenty for area. Useless yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Realmi: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
HenryDion:

Hope you've sent to your mother, your sisters and brothers? If not, you're a disgusting simp.
I bet u he cant do that for his fellow guy

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

I don't think you have

1. You did not ask your girlfriend why she was convinced her sister did not need the phone right now. For all we know, the sister was either being irresponsible with phones ( lost too many) or uses phones for illicit things.

2..By buying the sister a phone behind your babe back shows you do not respect your babe/girlfriend's ideas and decisions. When your girl finds out, be prepeared for a big argument

3.why are you buying phone for the sister? Does she not have parents? Boyfriend? Does she have a job ? Buying her a phone is basically in a way teaching her financial irresponsibility. Let her work for her own damm phone or let her parents buy the thing.

9 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Panda7(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
mumu men making prostitution go digital since since 1802 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Realmi: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Foreseer:
you think say him no get em agenda.

Ask am when last him give em mama money.

We the see em types plenty for area. Useless yahoo boys.
u gerrit

New subscription loading grin
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by OBALOLA55(m): 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Redpillers are coming for you cheesy
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
You wan chop thank you and very much together..

Okay na
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Teeneyo(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
I swear na pikin full this forum
Wasted FP
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Onyeziokwu(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

Exactly, everything shouldn't be tagged"SimPle" if not for entitlement mentality of some Nigerian girls. Dude hasn't don anything wrong yet aside being accused of having something to do with the young girl in future by his girlfriend, this I see... Naija girls are capable of that.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by rayopt(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

Even though it is clear you have the money, you are inviting trouble slowly. What you are doing now will have repercussions later. Trust me, it will. Except if you don't have the intention of being a in-law sha. Else, just tell your babe to avoid wahala.

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Basicend: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

So what is our business with this epistle?

These nairaland mods self. .
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Ofadaman(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
Simpleton..

I'm sure if your close PADI ask you for a phone, you'd never buy for him, have u changed your mum's phone or your dad's phone, don't you have siblings who need phones.

I just hope this good gesture doesn't get you into trouble when she finds out. If you're aren't lashing her why waste so much in this harsh economy.

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by ume1000: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

I don’t use Androids ma nigggi
hope say you no be yahoo yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.