Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing (81097 Views)

Husband Secretly Divorced Wife 20 Years Ago Without Her Knowing. / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / See The Pictures Of A Lady That Once Dated A Catholic Priest Without Her Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
if you ask him for 5k now as a guy na abuse you go get

your gf said you shouldn't buy phone for her sister, for reason best known to her? is either she want you to be her only ATM or she know her sister that keep bugging you with money to buy phone will bug you with the ability of shifting her pant
soon

this might even be a fabricated story to lure this 2k Nairaland girls to his DM.

MA do obo Lo alaye mi, infection galore

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Cokahot: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
U r a dumbo
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Zulez: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Answer this> the girl beauty pass your girlfriend?? Right
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by jasmeel: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Also try dey post wetyn u snd 4 ur mama n papa as ur skin thick
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Princedapace(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Make sure u start fvckin her, bro. It will be sweet.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by SKINDOGGY: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:
I’m Giving It To My Girlfriend Sister Without Her Knowing

Just bought my girlfriends sister a new Tecno spark 5 pro without my babe knowing

Her sister has been phone-less for 3months now
She’s been begging me to get it for her but her elder sister who is my babe refused saying “she doesn’t deserve it” reasons best know to her though.

I also feel it’s not my responsibility but she keeps on bugging me to buy it for her and that I shouldn’t don’t tell her elder sister !!!

Well I just decided to buy it for her today at a mini Plaza close to my area

(Picture below)

Have I made the right decision
Abeg get out, after buying u come dy ask us' No u made a wise decision

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by SKINDOGGY: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
He has the money... Make yours...
so why him come dy ask if he made right decisions lol
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by tctrills: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

Just bought my girlfriends sister a new Tecno spark 5 pro without my babe knowing

She’s been begging me to get it for her but her elder sister who is my babe refused saying “she doesn’t deserve it” reasons best know to her though.

I also feel it’s not my responsibility but she keeps on bugging me to buy it for her and that I shouldn’t don’t tell her elder sister !!!

(Picture below)

It's your money, you are free to do whatever but I am only wondering if we should start posting everything we bought on nairaland because yesterday, I bought some fish and I also gave arms to a beggar. Sorry, I did not snap the cash and receipts

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Fake advert for phone ni
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bro, u be legend. Banging two sisters. I bet u can't lose. If one goes, the other will stay.

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Zealoy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Oga talk true you dey target ur gf younger sis nyash, we are not a kid here
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by protocol(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
You are a SIMPle man.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by ChelseaArmy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

I dey tell u
pls can you bless my day today with little penny
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Freemasonry: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
My only concern is doing it behind your girlfriend.
Won't it be a problem later when she finds out?
She probably has a good reason why she didn't want her having a phone.
Methinks you should have found a way to convince her and make her a part of the process, in fact, your gf should have presented it on your behalf.
That way you avoid any unpleasantness.

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by bobbiiee: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2022
From the picture i noticed the receipt, the phone pack, and some cash notes.

I can't place some things.

1. Was the receipt issued without collecting the cash?
2. Or there the cash was refunded?
3. The cash in the bundle should be close to N100k. What is that for?
4. The picture was not taken on a sales person's desk (counter).

I don't know what it is but something does not add up.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Sucolee(m): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
cheerful giver....
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by chymeze: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
HenryDion:

Hope you've sent to your mother, your sisters and brothers? If not, you're a disgusting simp.
Exactly! You nailed it! Before you start taking care of someone who can dump your arse tomorrow, make sure your immediate family who suffered for you and who'd probably always be there for you whether in thick or thin, are actually receiving more than enough of such gifts! As long as the lady in question isn't your wife, be careful about your spending. Give more to your immediate family at every slightest opportunity than to impress a girl who'd probably betray you tomorrow. Simple wisdom.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by godofuck231: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

mumu , buy for nothing of them or else better get a live wire into your mouth and prepare for war
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Caleycashh: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

Be ready to finish what you've started... because needs will always come from her and the family in general, better wise up oo!
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Eluala(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

You may just have got 2 for the price of 1. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Sicilyjoe: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
What if Ur girlfriend sees this thread and later find out it was u and her sister ?

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by TruthSocial: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
You go soon buy am car no worry
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Ademoore07(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
What did you bought for your mother this year?
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Who else was expecting to see something different when they read “I’m giving it to my girlfriends sister (pictures)”
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
No worry you go still come tell us how e go..

No be here we dey again
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Legendoo: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
A useless simp.

Finished man. grin
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by dynigoche: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nice gesture, its good to help but you would have asked and enquire the real reasons why the elder sister does not want her younger sister to use phone for now. it may be that she(the younger sister) can be carried away somehow by using it as a link to the world (I hope you understand)
and secondly dont fall into the temptation of sleeping with the younger sister when such temptation come, however i believe you are a nice person. its good to be good for the return of good is good
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by VULCAN(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Don't be silly.

This isn't a Redpill matter.

OP has low self esteem.

He is buying a phone for someone and he is snapping the phone and cash.

If that's not low self esteem, I don't know what is.

And FYI, Redpill is the education required by the male gender to reduce or eliminate female manipulations majorly in respect of sex and money.

Be Guided!
9182736455O1999:
Redpillers are coming for you cheesy
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by goshen26: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
I hope she will not want to appreciate you by giving you visa to Jerusalem
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by AfroKnight: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
This is really f00lish. You have low self esteem.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by greatseed: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

I thought u wanted 2show us the phone ? Why d 1k bundle bill again ? OK dud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.