Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing (81103 Views)

Husband Secretly Divorced Wife 20 Years Ago Without Her Knowing. / MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / See The Pictures Of A Lady That Once Dated A Catholic Priest Without Her Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Oluwajuwon09063: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Lol lie Muhammad i've come across this picture of money with phone and receipt on Facebook since February 14 it's one guy that brought it for his girlfriend for Val gifts ��� people can lie haaa
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Coollykice: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:
I’m Giving It To My Girlfriend Sister Without Her Knowing

Just bought my girlfriends sister a new Tecno spark 5 pro without my babe knowing

Her sister has been phone-less for 3months now
She’s been begging me to get it for her but her elder sister who is my babe refused saying “she doesn’t deserve it” reasons best know to her though.

I also feel it’s not my responsibility but she keeps on bugging me to buy it for her and that I shouldn’t don’t tell her elder sister !!!

Well I just decided to buy it for her today at a mini Plaza close to my area

(Picture below)

Have I made the right decision

Yes you did the right thing bro... Congrats !!!
You've won the man of the year

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by danot1030: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

Just bought my girlfriends sister a new Tecno spark 5 pro without my babe knowing

She’s been begging me to get it for her but her elder sister who is my babe refused saying “she doesn’t deserve it” reasons best know to her though.

I also feel it’s not my responsibility but she keeps on bugging me to buy it for her and that I shouldn’t don’t tell her elder sister !!!

(Picture below)

With the reason you gave nothing bad but just hope she will not be looking for something more cos this girls can be funny and unpredictable, she may be wanting to eat what her sister is eating that's making her fat
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by LivingTribunal: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:
Of course you made the right decision grin

3 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by anayolity: 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

You dey find our mouth....why you cover the date for the receipt? abi you no want make we see say nah last year you buy that level

2 Likes

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Gospel2Day: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2022
I hope you have bought a phone costing triple that amount for your parents and siblings?
If not, you MUST gift your parents and siblings each phones costing triple of what you bought for your girlfriend's sister.
God bless you as you do so asap.
Shalom.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Kingjay5(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

I’m waiting for them
Very soon your face go clear, no worry.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by wallarwallar(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
FahBuLous:
Simple fool angry

Poverty is a curse
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by marsup: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2022
Who told you, your babe doesn't know? Something they have planned, and yet you fell for it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Men like op are total disgrace to manhood.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by MartinsD12(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

U try so you can be banging the younger sister both two of them
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by nwokoocha: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
When did ladies start growing balls. A lady will write an article, her fellow ladies will respond to her. You'll think that a man wrote this, not knowing it was a female wannabe undecided
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by tnerro1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hope ur intentions are genuine oooo, make we no go hear say dem break ur head cause you give younger sister belle
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by fanzine(f): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
I hope you bought for your sister and mom too.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by snoopz: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Na your money spend am anyhow
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Elianawalker(f): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

I’m waiting for them
a full grown man like you will make a decision and then come online to ask strangers if he was right... you are no man

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

"After making the decision why come over here to disturb our cyberspace on wether you have made the right decision or not?...

Sheybe you don already decide the decision abi wetin you want here again?...we should tell you to return the phone or what exactly?

We should borrow you our already busy thinking faculty or what". - Village People Spokesperson

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by poweredcom(m): 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2022
Fool you carry 55k de by fone for girl wey no send you

Some guys are very stupid
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by IbileIfe: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2022
Baiting your girlfriend's sister to Bangladesh her, abi?
Romancing two sisters is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Tomek09(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
It's your choice.

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by ojex004: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Oponu op, why not come here to seek for advice before you bought the phone?
It's after you av bought it because its ur money and u already decide on wat to do with it. You are now here to seek for advice. Wat advice u needed again ?
Children everywere

Idiot
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by IbileIfe: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Coollykice:

Yes you did the right thing bro... Congrats !!!
You've won the man of the year
grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by kyber(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bigbright7:
In this hard economy you're taking care of a girlfriend and her family members.

bomb dey your head.

For all your electrical installations works for your upcoming building projects please check my signature

Lol
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by chrizzyace: 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2022
Mr Nice guy I hope youre prepared for the battle ahead. Well you already made the decision, and it means you simply don't care about the "reason" your gf had against getting her the phone. All the best my brother.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by CaptainFM1: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

She will reward you with her kindness
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Oluwasaudy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hope say you din ever buy phone for your mama Cos if you haven't of given your mama the worth of the phone you bought in cash... You are a TOTAL DISGRACE

And I hope you are your girl sister never day NACK behind

Mumu
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
e go shock you say your very own girlfriend dey use phone you bought with your sweat to take pics of her Toto and send to boys she sees as better than you so they will give her a better phone or gifts.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by onos1979(f): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
GOFRONT:
shocked

Op welldone, welldone.....you try very well. The way to a girls punny is by gifting her a brand new phone....We always find the younger sis of our girlfriends more sexually attractive than their elder sis who is our girlfriend.
Op, while I applaud your benevolence and act of cheerful giving on this kid sista of your gf, I sha hope that your heart is clean and that the above bolded is not your intention towards her.....else only a matter of time before the breeze would blow and your yanss will open Waaaaa!!!!!

But then, I hope you nor go vex if I tell you to send her Whatsapp number to me. I just want her to snap and send something to me so I can use to check the clarity of the Spark 5 camera you bought for her.......Nothing more..

please don't kill me with laughter this afternoon.
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Obinna141: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nah she go still tell her elder sister say u buy phone for her..lol!!
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by SPAMBOX7: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

You get money. How I used to behave way back but now man is wiser. I rather use that money to buy useless work tools I won't be using than even think of such. Well all man for himself
Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Freezby2020: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

So what are you asking for in return for your generosity, Father Christmas

(Picture below)

Re: I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing by Ezepikin: 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2022
kyber:

(Picture below)

You just disrespected your woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.