Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc (12675 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Dieziani Allison-Madueke Visits Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by ektbear: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2011
naijaking1:

Once again, I would ask which powerful petroluem cabal is after Mrs Madueke

Isn't she part of the "petroleum cabal?" Hehe
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by DisGuy: 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
ekt_bear:

Isn't she part of the "petroleum cabal?" Hehe

oh no only northerners and Muslims can be cabals cool

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5721486-146/story.csp

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5713375-146/last_minute_oil_deals_that_cost.csp

look at what they are trying to do, discredit the pretty gal
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by mkpologwu(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
Never late sha! Since she is Yoruba and also a minister, she shld be posted to Boko Haram so she can minister to them!
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by DisGuy: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2011
mkpologwu:

Never late sha! Since she is Yoruba and also a minister, she shld be posted to Boko Haram so she can minister to them!

get back to the black hole you crawled from!
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by gohome: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2011
Dis Guy:

sounding like you are gunning for a post with the govt.

I used to think NYSC is only compulsory if your looking to work in the civil service or government job

Dis Guy:

give or take 50, i should be older than KnowAll younger the Ol' G Buzugee cool

You'd hear most people's main advice about NYSC goes something like: it's good in case you get an appointment or a govt job almost as if everyone wants a public sector job

a medical report should be enough for an exemption certificate

they say a fool at 40 is a fool forever, you are 50, hmmm, a 50 yr old thinks of the bolded shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by DisGuy: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2011
leave my age alone foool! Ive got grey hair, I should be chief in your village by now, in fact call me Youth Leader henceforth!

doesnt it make sense?
If I own a private business, why should an NYSC be a prerequisite for people I'm looking to employ?
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by gohome: 12:49am On Jun 28, 2011
Dis Guy:

leave my age alone foool! Ive got grey hair, I should be chief in your village by now, in fact call me Youth Leader henceforth!

doesnt it make sense?
If I own a private business, why should an NYSC be a prerequisite for people I'm looking to employ?

but this is what you said, [size=15pt] I used to think NYSC is only compulsory if your looking to work in the civil service or government job [/size], or dont you understand the meaning of what you said. Did some1 type it 4 you?
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by DisGuy: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2011
there is no sanction for people employed in private firms without NYSC so there's no real reason private firms cant employ without the certificate
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by DisGuy: 1:07am On Jun 28, 2011
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by olaolabiy: 1:25am On Jun 28, 2011
Sorry Dis Guy, whether private or public, NYSC is compulsory. At least, if you don't have connection(s). If the said position is within the cloisters of Nigeria, it is compulsory, by law. But, Nigeria is a typical animal farm.

Besides, I have to say this:

In management, connection is a competitive advantage
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by gohome: 5:58am On Jun 28, 2011
Dis Guy:

there is no sanction for people employed in private firms without NYSC so there's no real reason private firms cant employ without the certificate

and you said you are 50?
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by swiftycool(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2011
oh u guys are worried about Dezani abi? Are u intentionally blind to all other ministers, senators, house members etc Have u found out about the Sarakis, Iwela and more? am sure we'll be shocked if we dig deep.
Besides what sense is there accepting a school cert holding hair dresser not even qualified 4 Nysc due to not having a degree as eligible 4 House speaker, while a Havard graduate with wealth of experience is disqualified 4 lack of NYSc. I know y; Naija prefers mediocres, the conmstitution is a JOKE!
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by ektbear: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2011
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by olaolabiy: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2011
swiftycool:

oh u guys are worried about Dezani abi? Are u intentionally blind to all other ministers, senators, house members etc Have u found out about the Sarakis, Iwela and more? am sure we'll be shocked if we dig deep.
Besides what sense is there accepting a school cert holding hair dresser not even qualified 4 Nysc due to not having a degree as eligible 4 House speaker, while a Havard graduate with wealth of experience is disqualified 4 lack of NYSc. I know y; Naija prefers mediocres, the conmstitution is a JOKE!

That is the law, okay?

My brother, who studied medicine abroad, had to come home to do this useless service.

If we had 'connection', he would have skipped it as well.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by Musiwa42: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2011
you the law is the law. if she did not , how did she become a minister
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by swiftycool(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2011
ola olabiy:

That is the law, okay?
i never said its not d law, but that it is a dumb law made against the advancement of Nigeria. There R thousands of Nigerians technocrats in diaspora respected by US $ UK govt willing 2 solve Naija problems but cant contribute due to lack of useless Nysc cert, while a toilet cleaner with school cert is gladly accepted because d law doesnt apply as he is not a graduate, so how can we get d best
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by olaolabiy: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2011
swiftycool:

i never said its not d law, but that it is a dumb law made against the advancement of Nigeria. There R thousands of Nigerians technocrats in diaspora respected by US $ UK govt willing 2 solve Naija problems but cant contribute due to lack of useless Nysc cert, while a toilet cleaner with school cert is gladly accepted because d law doesnt apply as he is not a graduate, so how can we get d best

So many things are dumb in Nigeria.
That's the way it's.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by gohome: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2011
swiftycool:

stop ranting,  its the law and its not dumb. This same thing apply in every country. from Israel to china,  from the Uk to the US. There are also thousands of United States citizen that are respected even in space but because they were not born in the states they cant become president. If you want a portfolio, serve,  its that simple. after all we that served we no get two heads.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by swiftycool(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2011
@gohome SHARRAP there! what are u feeling like and what if u served and are as useless to the nation as u are? i also served but i believe people who can contribute 2 dis nation however their profile be should be given a chance. Not everybody in govt is there to chop money like u think, some actually want to really serve. . . but then, u'll need a brain to realise that
a typical mumu's argument is "other nations are doing it" Nonsense.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by gohome: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2011
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by gohome: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
swiftycool:

@gohome SHARRAP there! what are u feeling like and what if u served and are as useless to the nation as u are? i also served but i believe people who can contribute 2 dis nation however their profile be should be given a chance. Not everybody in govt is there to chop money like u think, some actually want to really serve. . . but then, u'll need a brain to realise that
a typical mumu's argument is "other nations are doing it" Nonsense.

and you think a daddy's girl, a daughter of a shell don ( remember ogoni 9) a wife of a military governor during Abacha that got magical promotion in shell, who studied achi is the only person that can serve effectively as a petroleum minister, .Niaja!

We were taught comprehension right from nursery school to university level, i believe you have at least past primary school ( although from your reasoning level, I wont be surprised), i still cant understand why you couldn't get what i said. profile or no profile, other nation or no other nation, thats not the case, you are missing it. What i am saying is the law is the law. I only made reference to the US so you understand that a country that preaches and gives everybody the opportunity to become anything no matter what country you are from and who you are have laws such as these and keep it. I hope you are getting it, let me explain futher, If you are in a country where income tax is 50%, no matter how dumb you think the tax is, its the law, if you default , it amounts to stealing, So if you think NYSC is dumb, my brother, its the law aii? and the law is the law.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by dustydee: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2011
Lets be objective, did she skip NYSC? if yes what does the rule say? or is Nigeria a lawless society?This cannot happen in the US. If it's true and she goes on to be minister then Nigeria is truly lawless and GEJ is simply telling you go to hell.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by DisGuy: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2011
her excuse are tenable, though she graduated at 27 she didn't OFFICIALLY finish until she was above 30 and got an exemption (it didnt say when she got it though)

according to what DASLEEK posted
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by cheikh: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
ola olabiy
When Shell claimed they had people working for them in this Ministry (Petroleum), you all had doubts.
Remember the leaked cable?

@ola olabiy ^^ grin grin grin Gbam!!! It's amazing how gullible some of our people are. Some people are talking of "Rule of Law" etc in Naija shocked shocked grin under lucky Joe?
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by 1luvkipsus: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2011
I thought u were goin to say 'she skipped school'.wot won't u pple do to bring some one down?Deziani is too btfl and intelligent to be haunted like this.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by swiftycool(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2011
cheikh:

ola olabiy
@ola olabiy ^^ grin grin grin Gbam!!! It's amazing how gullible some of our people are. Some people are talking of "Rule of Law" etc in Naija shocked shocked grin under lucky Joe?

Exactly, dont mind the ignoramuses. most laws in Naija are often only used as last resort 4 witchunting individuals rather than making the country better, hence the ease of ignoring it if need be
i like that name"lucky joe"lol, ill use it
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by sayso: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2011
it is a service to your country,if you do not serve,simple you do not love your dirty country.Do not come around when the side is green while others are still living on the other side that is black.No matter her part in the cabinet,she do not deserve to be there,no sentiment. GEJ and his cabinets,listen up.If you start this step when does it end?
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by ranlaen: 12:46am On Nov 10, 2011
HA BA someone who done buy 20 million euro villa no fit go pay the 2000 naira fine.NYSC is meant for the rest.if you are meant to get into government and have the right pull this is not going to stop you .you can be president even no wahala.
i don't even know why nysc exist but to to give people who need a 1 yr poorly paid job just that.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by allycat: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2011
She already served as
first lady of Anambra state 1984 - 1985
first lady of Imo state 1985 - 1986
President, Naval officers wives association 1993 - 1994
That should be more than enough for national service abi she collected pay for that?  

How funny considering that she got married to him in 1999 grin
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by aribisala0(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Is it not funny how life goes round full circle

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by aribisala0(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
izzou:

My hand no dey oh

grin grin grin

Are you sure?
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke Skipped Nysc by izzou(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
aribisala0:

Are you sure?

angry

Diezani deserves to be raped to death. Bittch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zinc Discovered In Bauchi, Nasarawa In Large Quantity - Minister / Start Preparing Handover Notes, Ize-Iyamu Tells Obaseki / Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.