Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl (6846 Views)

HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness / List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by kollinzgee(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
I have spent literally all my life in Yorubaland,I was born in Shagamu ogun state then I moved to Lagos in 2005 I was still a child then now I'm in my late 20's and thinking about settling down once I finish schooling at least by age 33.
There is a reason why I prefer Yoruba girls even even though a lot of people are discouraging me especially from my tribe Igbo and other southern tribes.firstly i find it easier to relate with and woo Yoruba girls mainly because throughout my life I have made more Yoruba friends in than any other tribe, so I am igbo by blood but Yoruba by mindest I have lived in mushin,shomolu ,bariga,fadeyi so Yoruba way of life is nothing new to me,there was a time I was hustling in jibowu with one transport company like that,if you know jibowu you will know it is Igbo dominated,I had Igbo friends who found it very difficult to woo Yoruba girls in the area but as a retired omo-ita shomolu. cheesy I have already started wooing one Fatima like that with Yoruba language in less than a month we Don dey flow,kiss hug and do other things, the Yoruba girls there found me more attractive ,just be like magic for my igbo brother's eyes.

Secondly,I am not saying Yoruba girls are perfect,but they easily fall in love and are soft hearted than Igbo girls, if you woo a Yoruba. girl with money you are in big trouble she will likely cheat on you with the guy she truly loves ,but Igbo girls too tear eyes for my liking ,I am sure some of you can relate to this,
if you are a hustling guy and you have two girls that love you,one is Yoruba and the other is Igbo bet me it is likely the Yoruba girl will date you but the Igbo girl will rather suppress the feeling she has for you and go for a Better established guy it's not their fault though it is the way they were brought up,a Yoruba parent want their daughter to just marry whoever she likes and bring home grandchildren,an Igbo parent want their daughter to marry an established man to come carry the family responsibility.

Well consider me lucky my parents are late, all my siblings are just like me, all born and bred in the southwest so I guess nobody can stop me on this mission, I guess I have all their blessings.. grin grin

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by donbachi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Real man u are

24 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
That one concern you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Candidlady: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
smiley

First off
Iam happy you moved out of that state to another state, but this your current state sef hmmmmm °°°make ino talk°°°°

Matters on ground

Happy you chose to spend the rest of your beautiful life with a Yoruba soul..

They are sweet and fun to be with and yeah hardworking

°°°°°°°cant say same for the men°°°°

6 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by thorpido(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
What's important is to have someone you share mutual love with and gives you peace.
Tribe isn't the most important thing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Raalsalghul: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
thorpido:
What's important is to have someone you share mutual love with and gives you peace.
Tribe isn't the most important thing

But it has shaped the Op's mentality through experiences and to an extent I can relate with him.

As an upcoming guy, it's better he goes for a Yoruba lady: they're less inclined to the financial state of a guy compared to their Igbo counter parts.

12 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by doctore212(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Me na olosho dey hungry me. If I can find one beta Yoruba olosho Mee I go dey happy

2 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Qatar2022: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
kollinzgee:
I have spent literally all my life in Yorubaland,I was born in Shagamu ogun state then I moved to Lagos in 2005 I was still a child then now I'm in my late 20's and thinking about settling down once I finish schooling at least by age 33.
There is a reason why I prefer Yoruba girls even even though a lot of people are discouraging me especially from my tribe Igbo and other southern tribes.firstly i find it easier to relate with and woo Yoruba girls mainly because throughout my life I have made more Yoruba friends in than any other tribe, so I am igbo by blood but Yoruba by mindest I have lived in mushin,shomolu ,bariga,fadeyi so Yoruba way of life is nothing new to me,there was a time I was hustling in jibowu with one transport company like that,if you know jibowu you will know it is Igbo dominated,I had Igbo friends who found it very difficult to woo Yoruba girls in the area but as a retired omo-ita shomolu. cheesy I have already started wooing one Fatima like that with Yoruba language in less than a month we Don dey flow,kiss hug and do other things, the Yoruba girls there found me more attractive ,just be like magic for my igbo brother's eyes.

Secondly,I am not saying Yoruba girls are perfect,but they easily fall in love and are soft hearted than Igbo girls, if you woo a Yoruba. girl with money you are in big trouble she will likely cheat on you with the guy she truly loves ,but Igbo girls too tear eyes for my liking ,I am sure some of you can relate to this,
if you are a hustling guy and you have two girls that love you,one is Yoruba and the other is Igbo bet me it is likely the Yoruba girl will date you but the Igbo girl will rather suppress the feeling she has for you and go for a Better established guy it's not their fault though it is the way they were brought up,a Yoruba parent want their daughter to just marry whoever she likes and bring home grandchildren,an Igbo parent want their daughter to marry an established man to come carry the family responsibility.

Well consider me lucky my parents are late, all my siblings are just like me, all born and bred in the southwest so I guess nobody can stop me on this mission, I guess I have all their blessings.. grin grin
Hahaha, it's well suit yourself, as you lay your bed so will lie on it

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Qatar2022: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Raalsalghul:

But it has shaped the Op's mentality through experiences and to an extent I can relate with him.

As an upcoming guy, it's better he goes for a Yoruba lady: they're less inclined to the financial state of a guy compared to their Igbo counter parts.

Stop talking nonsense every Nigeria girls now love money die, I'm also in Lagos and i speak Yoruba

8 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Cerebellum: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
doctore212:
Me na olosho dey hungry me. If I can find one beta Yoruba olosho Mee I go dey happy

Aswear you no wellgrin

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by LILTJAY: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
I dont support intertribal marriage,

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by MufasaLion: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
doctore212:

sad
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by MufasaLion: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
I dont support intertribal marriage,

Why?
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by ndo1: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Say no to inter-tribal marriage,espicially in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Innobee99(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Am an Igala from Kogi State. Just tied the knot with my Yoruba babe last year December.

Yorubas are lovely to marry if u meet the right person

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by crismark(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
I simply won't marry from my tribe(igbo) because of the high cost of bride price and the wedding ceremonies (white and traditional). They want the man to foot all the bills starting from introduction.

I don't see myself spending over 1m simply because i want to put a woman in my house.
Never!

I see my yoruba guys getting married even tho am way richer than them. Yoruba culture has made things easy for the men while my stupid igbo culture keeps making life difficult for we young folks.

I will never please others and displease my pocket. The very moment i see a yoruba girl that ticks 80% of the boxes, am getting married.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Raalsalghul: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Qatar2022:

Stop talking nonsense every Nigeria girls now love money die, I'm also in Lagos and i speak Yoruba

Women all over the world like money not just Nigerian but they do so at different levels.

A Yoruba lady is more willing to accept an upcoming guy compared to her Igbo counterpart.

This is based on observation.

11 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by LILTJAY: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

Why?
I hate it
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by MufasaLion: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
I hate it

That's not an answer. Why do you hate it?
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by kollinzgee(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

you dey listen to this guy? He is the worst tribalist in this forum,he is seeing everywhere wishing death to other ethnic groups especially igbos.

4 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by LILTJAY: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
MufasaLion:

I dont support it..
Period..
Please don't quote me again. .
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by MufasaLion: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
kollinzgee:
you dey listen to this guy? He is the worst tribalist in this forum,he is seeing everywhere wishing death to other ethnic groups especially igbos.

Oh, I never knew him. Thanks for telling me.
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by ndo1: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
crismark:
I simply won't marry from my tribe(igbo) because of the high cost of bride price and the wedding ceremonies (white and traditional). They want the man to foot all the bills starting from introduction.

I don't see myself spending over 1m simply because i want to put a woman in my house.
Never!

I see my yoruba guys getting married even tho am way richer than them. Yoruba culture has made things easy for the men while my stupid igbo culture keeps making life difficult for we young folks.

I will never please others and displease my pocket. The very moment i see a yoruba girl that ticks 80% of the boxes, am getting married.
Poor church rat,you are not Igbo.go and marry you fellow yoruba.igbo girls are not cheap and dirty like yoruba girls.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by crismark(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
ndo1:
Poor church rat,you are not Igbo.go and marry you fellow yoruba.igbo girls are not cheap and dirty like yoruba girls.
Am very sure if you put all your family financial resources together, it won't be greater than mine(am not boasting). That your family is poor doesn't make everybody in Nigeria poor.

I'd rather marry a "dirty" yoruba girl and save my money than marry your "clean" igbo girl and part ways with my N1M+

Am an Anambra boy by the way.
Idiot

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by rex444(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
It's a good thing to find love wherever you deem fit but if you are the first son , maybe you should go back to the village and make some enquiries...your kinsmen are like the hairs in your crack ...you don't shave it
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by ndo1: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
crismark:

Am very sure if you put all your family financial resources together, it won't be greater than mine(am not boasting). That your family is poor doesn't make everybody in Nigeria poor.

I'd rather a "dirty" yoruba girl and save my money than marry your "clean" igbo girl and part ways with my N1M+

Am an Anambra boy by the way.
Idiot
Shu da 4uk up.online millionaire yet u re crying ouer bride price that all your mates re paying.very soon you will run to chad to marry cos i hear its cheaper there.ozu nwuru anwu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Chipink(f): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Candidlady:
smiley

First off
Iam happy you moved out of that state to another state, but this your current state sef hmmmmm °°°make ino talk°°°°

Matters on ground

Happy you chose to spend the rest of your beautiful life with a Yoruba soul..

They are sweet and fun to be with and yeah hardworking

°°°°°°°cant say same for the men°°°°

Exactly , u are 100% correct.. their women are more hard-working,more daring and more reasonable, and more straightforward ... their men are oppsite of this.

I cn neva be with a yoruba guy..i dnt like them
Many times they pretend and act nice towards me..just to get close to me.
But its their deep hatred for my tribe that makes me dislike them.
U cant havte my tribe but wana have something to do with me... that will make me a traitor asin my heart cNt take kissing some1 that despites my people angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by iInjureHerYansh: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Yoruba girls rock. They are the best na their men be the problem for southwest. Always mining embarassed

3 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by rickleye: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
You marry whomever makes you happy.
whomever will be there with you through tough times
whomever will be confidant.
whomever you share common goals and belief system.
The rest is gravy.

4 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by crismark(m): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
ndo1:
Shu da 4uk up.online millionaire yet u re crying ouer bride price that all your mates re paying.very soon you will run to chad to marry cos i hear its cheaper there.ozu nwuru anwu.
I never mentioned am a millionaire but am surely better off than your poor family.

It isn't my fault that generational poverty has been the only inheritance in your family lineage. Learn to live with the fact that our igbo culture is a problematic culture.

You see an igbo man of 45years giving birth to his first child all because he couldn't raise money for the useless gigantic bride price. At what stage will he train his children to before he retires.

One advice from me to you and finally pass it to your father.
Tell your father the only way to break the generational poverty in his lineage is to use you for money rituals as you are no longer fit to be classified as a human

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Chipink(f): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
ndo1:

Dont say that.. the yoruba women are good...thats if u meet the nice ones oh.
But their men... hmmm a other story
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by shantti(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
ndo1:

U r fool. I am Igbo but this your senseless mentality is a shame to our tribe.
Please can u tell me the qualities that constitutes to a girl not being cheap. The so called Igbo expensive girls, is it that their father left behind huge estates for them or they have Canadian citizenship or are millionaires or have PhD. Can u please tell me that qualities that makes them.different from other tribes.
After spending millions to marry them, they will end up sitting in ur sitting room doing nothing but eating and farting here and there.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? / He Wants To Have “ANAL SEX” What Should I Do? / Braless Slay Mama From Girlfriend Association Has This Message For Girls(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.