Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl (6918 Views)

HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness / List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Escabado: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
crismark:

Your kinds are jst online for begging data and waiting for giveaways.

Come to the island lemme employ you

Forget dat usles boy. Na him type dey go do moni ritual to empress girl. Abeg How do I meet a real Yoruba girl that can Love me for real . I don't mean all these online ashawo girls o. I mean a real girl who is willing to love and settle down genuinely

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Mcslize: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
As far as you understand Yoruba Language, you are good to go.
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Mcslize: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
LILTJAY:
I dont support intertribal marriage,

It doesn't really matter as long as they both understand same language even if they don't belong to the same tribe.
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Eben91: 2:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Chipink:

Exactly , u are 100% correct.. their women are more hard-working,more daring and more reasonable, and more straightforward ... their men are oppsite of this.

I cn neva be with a yoruba guy..i dnt like them
Many times they pretend and act nice towards me..just to get close to me.
But its their deep hatred for my tribe that makes me dislike them.
U cant havte my tribe but wana have something to do with me... that will make me a traitor asin my heart cNt take kissing some1 that despites my people angry
I fact, God will bless you for this your comment. With the way yorubas hate my tribe(Igbo), I can even carry yoruba olosho let alone marry one cause they disgust me, I rather marry a girl from chibok than to marry a yoruba girl
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by jamesversion: 4:59am On Feb 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
don't blame and call Igbo culture stupid for not marrying,Igbo culture should not be generalized and from your comments you are just looking for excuses and who to blame for your ineptitude,last Sunday I accompanied my farm manager to umunze for formal introduction to his in-laws,guys are getting married everyday and you are complaining,do you want to marry someone's daughter without doing the important traditional rites for the family and community?do you want to be given a wife on hire purchase?if finance is what is holding you from marrying and Igbo lady please restrategize and improve your finance and stop calling Igbo custom stupid.

It's greedy culture. Greed itself is stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 24, 2022
Raalsalghul:

But it has shaped the Op's mentality through experiences and to an extent I can relate with him.

As an upcoming guy, it's better he goes for a Yoruba lady: they're less inclined to the financial state of a guy compared to their Igbo counter parts.

But Igbo girls will not cheat on you in marriage with your neighbor or any small boy on the street.

We are not promiscuous like our counterparts and we make very responsible wifes when we eventually settle down.

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Op, say no more. Ibuhun zi nwa ala. Don't even count yourself as an igbo man because considering the places you mentioned you grew up, there's no way your mentality will still like the igbos. So go and marry your Yoruba sisters cos no igbo girl will want to be with you. Trust me.

I know one like that. It took his colleagues to convince me he's an igbo guy. Clean guy but he talks, acts and reasons like a Yoruba guy and that really put me off.

May God grant you your wish.

3 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Contekbbc: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2022
crismark:

I never mentioned am a millionaire but am surely better off than your poor family.

It isn't my fault that generational poverty has been the only inheritance in your family lineage. Learn to live with the fact that our igbo culture is a problematic culture.

You see an igbo man of 45years giving birth to his first child all because he couldn't raise money for the useless gigantic bride price. At what stage will he train his children to before he retires.

One advice from me to you and finally pass it to your father.
Tell your father the only way to break the generational poverty in his lineage is to use you for money rituals as you are no longer fit to be classified as a human

nice one
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2022
crismark:

I never mentioned am a millionaire but am surely better off than your poor family.

It isn't my fault that generational poverty has been the only inheritance in your family lineage. Learn to live with the fact that our igbo culture is a problematic culture.

You see an igbo man of 45years giving birth to his first child all because he couldn't raise money for the useless gigantic bride price. At what stage will he train his children to before he retires.

One advice from me to you and finally pass it to your father.
Tell your father the only way to break the generational poverty in his lineage is to use you for money rituals as you are no longer fit to be classified as a human

I'm not against your choice in life. I was once a wedding planner, I have planned more than 5 weddings in Anambra that didn't cost upto 900k that was about 5 years ago when I was into it.

It's matter of getting someone with the same mindset with you, someone that actually accepts you as you have accepted the person. Funny enough you might find the person in Yoruba tribe and happily spend more than that one million you are crying about. That's just the reality of things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Rahkman: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2022
RichardRandy:

Guy forget oh stop hyping igbo gals they are something else... see an igbo gal can abandone her igbo bf to follow yoruba if he has money than igbo guy.
But a yoruba gal and leave a her poor yoruba guy to follow igbo guy..nomatter how rich he is.

Igbo gals have their good side but see ehn if the do u something u go cry them no dey look tribe to deal with u.. but yoruba gals still have that preferential soft spot for their men.
go home bro you are drunk....you think yoruba girls love suffering ? Carry ur broke self go toast yoruba girl say make she give true love if no be insult u go collect...take this coming from a yoruba guy

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by khreus(m): 10:57am On Feb 24, 2022
kollinzgee:
I have spent literally all my life in Yorubaland,I was born in Shagamu ogun state then I moved to Lagos in 2005 I was still a child then now I'm in my late 20's and thinking about settling down once I finish schooling at least by age 33.
There is a reason why I prefer Yoruba girls even even though a lot of people are discouraging me especially from my tribe Igbo and other southern tribes.firstly i find it easier to relate with and woo Yoruba girls mainly because throughout my life I have made more Yoruba friends in than any other tribe, so I am igbo by blood but Yoruba by mindest I have lived in mushin,shomolu ,bariga,fadeyi so Yoruba way of life is nothing new to me,there was a time I was hustling in jibowu with one transport company like that,if you know jibowu you will know it is Igbo dominated,I had Igbo friends who found it very difficult to woo Yoruba girls in the area but as a retired omo-ita shomolu. cheesy I have already started wooing one Fatima like that with Yoruba language in less than a month we Don dey flow,kiss hug and do other things, the Yoruba girls there found me more attractive ,just be like magic for my igbo brother's eyes.

Secondly,I am not saying Yoruba girls are perfect,but they easily fall in love and are soft hearted than Igbo girls, if you woo a Yoruba. girl with money you are in big trouble she will likely cheat on you with the guy she truly loves ,but Igbo girls too tear eyes for my liking ,I am sure some of you can relate to this,
if you are a hustling guy and you have two girls that love you,one is Yoruba and the other is Igbo bet me it is likely the Yoruba girl will date you but the Igbo girl will rather suppress the feeling she has for you and go for a Better established guy it's not their fault though it is the way they were brought up,a Yoruba parent want their daughter to just marry whoever she likes and bring home grandchildren,an Igbo parent want their daughter to marry an established man to come carry the family responsibility.

Well consider me lucky my parents are late, all my siblings are just like me, all born and bred in the southwest so I guess nobody can stop me on this mission, I guess I have all their blessings.. grin grin

“Consider you lucky that your parents are late“

What an odd way to put it
Your mama’s spirit would be itching to knock sense into you again

N.B : may their souls continue to find solace in the arms of the Lord
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Raalsalghul: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2022
Mercychen:

But ignore girls will not cheat on you in marriage with your neighbor or any small boy in the street.

We are not promiscuous like our counterparts and we make very responsible wifes when we eventually settle down.

I do agree with you so it's left for the guy to choose his poison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by crismark(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mercychen:

But ignore girls will not cheat on you in marriage with your neighbor or any small boy in the street.

I assumed you made a typographical error in typing "IGNORE" instead of "IGBO" but thats not the issue.

What you said up there is fallacy. Cheating with neighbors or small boys has nothing to do with tribe. I've seen sugar mummies from both the east and west so cheating has nothing to do with tribe.

6 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
crismark:

I assumed you made a typographical error in typing "IGNORE" instead of "IGBO" but thats not the issue.

What you said up there is fallacy. Cheating with neighbors or small boys has nothing to do with tribe. I've seen sugar mummies from both the east and west so cheating has nothing to do with tribe.

Oops!
I actually typed Igbo but somehow auto correct just changed it.

It's not fallacy. I know what I'm saying.
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by crismark(m): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mercychen:

Oops!
I actually typed Igbo but somehow auto correct just changed it.

It's not fallacy. I know what I'm saying.
Turn off the auto correct. I dnt use that rubbish.

It makes me sound stupid to my clients at times
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
crismark:

Turn off the auto correct. I dnt use that rubbish.

It makes me sound stupid to my clients at times

Lol.. I'll turn it off. The thing can embarrass someone.
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Pakute: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mercychen:

But Igbo girls will not cheat on you in marriage with your neighbor or any small boy on the street.

Are you trying to be funny or stupid?
Come to Abuja & see married ibo women collecting better lashing. You people generally love lying to yourselves, it beats me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Pakute: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mercychen:
Op, say no more. Ibuhun zi nwa ala. Don't even count yourself as an igbo man because considering the places you mentioned you grew up, there's no way your mentality will still like the igbos. So go and marry your Yoruba sisters cos no igbo girl will want to be with you. Trust me.

I know one like that. It took his colleagues to convince me he's an igbo guy. Clean guy but he talks, acts and reasons like a Yoruba guy and that really put me off.

May God grant you your wish.

You are a tribalistic fool. You rejected an ibo guy just because in your very crude & shallow mind he" talks, acts & reasons" like a Yoruba guy.
This is how you idiots pass off an angel for a devil who would eventually batter the hell out of your life. I wonder what inspires you tribalistic buffoons into always hurting yourselves without even knowing. How has that helped your depreciating eggs?
It's even an insult comparing your brain to that of a fish

8 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Pakute: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
Chipink:

Exactly , u are 100% correct.. their women are more hard-working,more daring and more reasonable, and more straightforward ... their men are oppsite of this.

U cant havte my tribe but wana have something to do with me... that will make me a traitor asin my heart cNt take kissing some1 that despites my people angry
All these nonsense you ibo girls are saying on NL are really very strange to my ears. Is there any thing about ibo girls I don't know for real?
You be suegbe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Chikarata2020(m): 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mercychen:

Better stop your tribalistic approach b4 u reach menopause without marriage. Most Igbo guys wey dey city na village them go enter marry one babe, while u are in the same city dreaming for them. Wise up

4 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Cerebellum: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mercychen:

Mercy, oyar lie say nah only one gbola don enter your phekus

Lie say your roommate for block no enter you even after seeing okoro, your boyfriendgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Pakute:

You are a tribalistic fool. You rejected an ibo guy just because in your very crude & shallow mind he" talks, acts & reasons" like a Yoruba guy.
This is how you idiots pass off an angel for a devil who would eventually batter the hell out of your life. I wonder what inspires you tribalistic buffoons into always hurting yourselves without even knowing. How has that helped your depreciating eggs?
It's even an insult comparing your brain to that of a fish

I was right afterall. You just displayed one of the characters that made me resolve within me not to marry from your tribe. So disrespectful and full of insults. Smh.

I don't hate yorubas. They are human beings like me but I can never marry them. It's my choice and I think you should respect that.

Go learn some manners and don't ever mention me again.

Chikarata2020:

Better stop your tribalistic approach b4 u reach menopause without marriage. Most Igbo guys wey dey city na village them go enter marry one babe, while u are in the same city dreaming for them. Wise up

Like Marriage is the ultimate goal in life.
Anyways, Marriage is not my problem for now. If it comes, fine. If it doesn't, we miuuuv. Lol...

2 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Pakute:

Who asked you to marry from my tribe, you dumb cat. You can marry a tree for all I care. Your posts reek of dumbassry, your life doesn't just make sense at all. If you can reject the advances of an ibo guy just because you projected another tribe on him, that makes you stupid much. Girl, you're nothing but a despicable asswipe.

Keep disgracing your tribe.

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:31am On Feb 25, 2022
grin

Pakute:

Who asked you to marry from my tribe, you dumb cat. You can marry a tree for all I care. Your posts reek of dumbassry, your life doesn't just make sense at all. If you can reject the advances of an ibo guy just because you projected another tribe on him, that makes you stupid much. Girl, you're nothing but a despicable asswipe.

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by ndo1: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2022
Escabado:

Forget dat usles boy. Na him type dey go do moni ritual to empress girl. Abeg How do I meet a real Yoruba girl that can Love me for real . I don't mean all these online ashawo girls o. I mean a real girl who is willing to love and settle down genuinely
Your mama pussy is useless.two idiots.

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by ndo1: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2022
RightToReject:

Most of you in your desperate bids to appear woke, if Igbo by tribe, or maintain ethnocentrism and revel in bigotry, if not Igbo by tribe, have always proved that commonsense is not common. Given that there are a lot of men who are menial job holders and who might have not had up to 50,000 naira savings at any point in their lives but are legally married from the same Igboland, that should tell any sane person, but definitely not a mentally parochial element like you and your ilks, that Igbo culture does not mandate that any man marrying from Igboland must spend money in millions.

Those complaining about bride price are called 'ofeke' efulefu. in igbo,they are mostly born and bred in lagos.they are easily brainwashed by yoruba people,they are the one disgracing true ighos on this forum.They ve acquired all those negative traits of yorubas like cowardice,backstabing and betrayal,ritualism,idle gossiping,laziness,treachery.dirtiness.avoid them

5 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by OnyeMmeri: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Chipink:

kiss
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by VEXT: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2022
Nice one op..
Most Igbo girls are greedy,only a Igbo girl will leave her struggling Igbo boyfriend to marry a rich Hausa Muslim guy....All they care about is money sad

Come to the north and see the way igbo girls are chasing Hausa boys just because of little change..shit angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Karleb(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Good one joor.

Me on the other hand wouldn't mind marrying an Igbo girl especially the one that have stayed in the west for a long time.

Let them take my life savings as bride price, just give me the bride.

I hate the fact that there's an unwritten law that states we can't marry from another tribe. E dey vex me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by lordally(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Karleb:
Good one joor.

Me on the other hand wouldn't mind marrying an Igbo girl especially the one that have stayed in the west for a long time.

Let them take my life savings as bride price, just give me the bride.

I hate the fact that there's an unwritten law that states we can't marry from another tribe. E dey vex me.

My guy dey para!! grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is She The Sexiest Pregnant Woman In The World? / Our Neighbour bleeped Me / Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.