Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,051 members, 7,845,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl (6910 Views)

HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures)) / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness / List Of Things Sex Doll Cannot Do By Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by RichardRandy: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Rahkman:
go home bro you are drunk....you think yoruba girls love suffering ? Carry ur broke self go toast yoruba girl say make she give true love if no be insult u go collect...take this coming from a yoruba guy

Well My Experience differs.
Im currently bleeping a youba gal with as little as 4k. And she will come and spend a night.
And mind u the place she is coming from she spends around 1k to 1.5for transport. Yet she still appeciates.. tho she do take some stuffs from my fridge and shez going back .
But u dare DARE NOT tell an igbo gal u wana give her 4k for overnight romp.. angry angry
except shez ur gf then u may not have to pay at all.

An igbo girl i was interested in weeks ago shamed me becoz i wanted to buy android phone of 88k. grin. Just to put my sim for a while, coz i recently lost my Iphone.

Yoruba gals are more appreciative.. thats the point..so i cant relate to nor understand how u see this bro.

Peace and love!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2022
Eben91:

I fact, God will bless you for this your comment. With the way yorubas hate my tribe(Igbo), I can even carry yoruba olosho let alone marry one cause they disgust me, I rather marry a girl from chibok than to marry a yoruba girl

Nna u are getting it wrong oh..i used to reason like u till i woke up.
We cant allow their demons beat us in this game
As they they enjoy every igbo gal they can get.
Ease ur mentality a little bit mba nu grin
Mingling with yoruba women wont stop u marrying from igbo tribe if u want..oh

Some yoruba guys will frolick ur igbo ladies and still fall back to marry their own women .
Me i have joined the game oh. I may marry igbo gal but that aint stoping me from enjoying with yoruba ladies when i got the chance grin
Im currently bleeping one very sweet and sexy with tight pussy. Tho shez a bit older than ne and behaves somehow but when the gbedu enter body music go change she go forget everything and start moaning.. omo the lady so sweet .
I jst discovered her weak point last week, her left nipple grin.. small sucking she don wet everywhere ooh grin.

So Nwanna stop being stiff oh .. play ur game and get urself one.. if u know their langauge na added adavatage to easily catch them.
Catch one and enjoy urslef wont stop u to settle with igbo when u are ready.

Peace!!
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Chipink(f): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2022
Pakute:

All these nonsense you ibo girls are saying on NL are really very strange to my ears. Is there any thing about ibo girls I don't know for real?
You be suegbe.

Why my coment dey pain u?
Is it by force to date or marry u.
This ur desperation even makes u yoruba guys look more disgusting tueh
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Chipink(f): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Mercychen:
Op, say no more. Ibuhun zi nwa ala. Don't even count yourself as an igbo man because considering the places you mentioned you grew up, there's no way your mentality will still like the igbos. So go and marry your Yoruba sisters cos no igbo girl will want to be with you. Trust me.

I know one like that. It took his colleagues to convince me he's an igbo guy. Clean guy but he talks, acts and reasons like a Yoruba guy and that really put me off.

May God grant you your wish.

U ar 100% right nne , i can see how they are insulting u.. but ignore them its not a new thing thats how they behave even offline when they know they dont stnd a chance to get u.
But we stand gidigba! grin
Team #SayNoToYorubaMen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Chipink(f): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Mercychen:

I was right afterall. You just displayed one of the characters that made me resolve within me not to marry from your tribe. So disrespectful and full of insults. Smh.

I don't hate yorubas. They are human beings like me but I can never marry them. It's my choice and I think you should respect that.

Go learn some manners and don't ever mention me again.

Like Marriage is the ultimate goal in life.
Anyways, Marriage is not my problem for now. If comes, fine. it doesn't, we miuuuv. Lol...

Yoruba men disgust me u are not alone..
I cant marry them its my choice
Ignore all their insults .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Raalsalghul: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2022
crismark:

You made a very nice point.

I dnt know how to explain to those dummies that am igbo from Nise, Awka South to be precise.
They want everyone to support their greedy traditions

I understand you.

Another pointer to this is the age range at which guys from both tribes get married.

A Yoruba guy that is a bachelor at 35 years is like an aberration.

I know many of them that I graduated with starting families with their 60 - 100 k salaries in their late twenties: too late maybe very early thirties and married to their fellow graduates. cheesy

But an Igbo guy that is a bachelor at 38 years na normal levels. grin

People can get riled up all they want but it's the truth.

Na very important point the Op raise. cheesy

At the bold, I don't think the topic was in relation to bride price but more about acceptance by ladies from both tribes.

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Eben91: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2022
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Nna u are getting it wrong oh..i used to reason like u till i woke up.
We cant allow their demons beat us in this game
As they they enjoy every igbo gal they can get.
Ease ur mentality a little bit mba nu grin
Mingling with yoruba women wont stop u marrying from igbo tribe if u want..oh

Some yoruba guys will frolick ur igbo ladies and still fall back to marry their own women .
Me i have joined the game oh. I may marry igbo gal but that aint stoping me from enjoying with yoruba ladies when i got the chance grin
Im currently bleeping one very sweet and sexy with tight pussy. Tho shez a bit older than ne and behaves somehow but when the gbedu enter body music go change she go forget everything and start moaning.. omo the lady so sweet .
I jst discovered her weak point last week, her left nipple grin.. small sucking she don wet everywhere ooh grin.

So Nwanna stop being stiff oh .. play ur game and get urself one.. if u know their langauge na added adavatage to easily catch them.
Catch one and enjoy urslef wont stop u to settle with igbo when u are ready.

Peace!!
Nwanne idi bad, thanks I go consider am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2022
Chipink:

U ar 100% right nne , i can see how they are insulting u.. but ignore them its not a new thing thats how they behave even offline when they know they dont stnd a chance to get u.
Team #SayNoToYorubaMen

My dear, see me o. Hm.

I made that decision since my secondary school days after witnessing how the isale eko girls whom we schooled together insulted people at will.

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Chipink(f): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mercychen:

My dear, see me o. Hm.

I made that decision since my secondary school days after witnessing how the isale eko girls whom we schooled together insulted people at will.
My dear sometimes when they give me i give them back oh..them k ow me well even in market if i wan go buy so.ething i give them back to back when they insuult me oh
Lol even offline, their men and women , old and young insult u at will with any slighest chance.
Their hatred for igbos is somethig else, yet ehir men will die to have igbo girl.

Its one of the major reason i said i will neva ever date them, besides that once dey date u finish they come online to brag how they sleep with igbo women. Rubbish..
But this igbo gal here is differnt. Even their otedola and whoever CAN NEVA EVER GET ME!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
Eben91:

Nwanne idi bad, thanks I go consider am grin grin grin
Na d game be that oh grin
Asin i even talk to them more than igbo gals now oh.. but its strickly for the game nwanaa. grin

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by blackparadise: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
rickleye:
You marry whomever makes you happy.
whomever will be there with you through tough times
whomever will be confidant.
whomever you share common goals and belief system.
The rest is gravy.
God bless you my brother, nah true yarn be that...as I dey I get girl wey I dey date now, she doesn't disturb me for money or card .she do video call me anytime she feel, she is learning fashion designer,

Like other slay girls I dated , Everytime Money for hair, data for video call, foolish girls everywhere,...

4 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Khalid72(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
LILTJAY:
I dont support intertribal marriage,
what of me wex plan on marrying a white french lady...... I go dey ur red list o
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by rickleye: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
blackparadise:
God bless you my brother, nah true yarn be that...as I dey I get girl wey I dey date now, she doesn't disturb me for money or card .she do video call me anytime she feel, she is learning fashion designer,

Like other slay girls I dated , Everytime Money for hair, data for video call, foolish girls everywhere,...

Dude that is amazing - She has her own money and can help with house support. Plus, if she continues , she can open a shop and grow and have apprentice(s). That's the way bro. Extremely happy for you.

3 Likes

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by basty: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
All these junk illiterates are too annoying
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by moyosore32: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Chipink:

My dear sometimes when they give me i give them back oh..them k ow me well even in market if i wan go buy so.ething i give them back to back when they insuult me oh
Lol even offline, their men and women , old and young insult u at will with any slighest chance.
Their hatred for igbos is somethig else, yet ehir men will die to have igbo girl.

Its one of the major reason i said i will neva ever date them, besides that once dey date u finish they come online to brag how they sleep with igbo women. Rubbish..
But this igbo gal here is differnt. Even their otedola and whoever CAN NEVA EVER GET ME!

Upload ur photo first mk I check something

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Chipink:

Lol.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by blackparadise: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
rickleye:

Dude that is amazing - She has her own money and can help with house support. Plus, if she continues , she can open a shop and grow and have apprentice(s). That's the way bro. Extremely happy for you.
thanks brother, if i tell you the suffer I suffer for those endanger species, "F" , I once dated one idiot then, I do give her money, anything she want I do, could you imagine the idiot will still go and be fucking another guy, even going to bar in the night,...

She never pray or say thank you for the money I gave her then, if she ask me Money, if I say no, she will not talk to me or call me again..

There was a time a guy call her in my presence and she spent 1 hr on call, I was so anoyyed then, I told her that am calling her she refused but still receiving calls s, she later said the guy is better than me, if you see the way I gave her a hot slap ,she was deaf for 3minutes,

That is the end of our relationship..
She is suffering now, moving up and down..

I have some of those girls at hand but I am just neutral with them, Never listen to the wat they beg, some are saying am too stingy, I just ignore them, idiot fellows with smelling pussies, they will think that tiny thing inside their legs is a gold..no be for my place,... I

Like some stupid simp guy wey go they do mumu for them, if those girls don give them pussies, you go see them they form James bond as if nah only them get the pufzy..simp idiot guys... I never value those ladies..

Except my sure bae wey dey loyal..the rest nah just to bang and move on...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by PressMyButton: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mercychen:

My dear, see me o. Hm.

Chipink:

Team #SayNoToYorubaMen
The Lamentations of ugly embittered girls. Yet, no ibo guys has found you worthy to rescue you from your papa house as old as you are. Your life can't be better than the ibo girls running after Yoruba guys. Yoruba guys are Alphas, they can only go for the best of your kind and won't stoop low to ugly hags like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Chipink(f): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2022
PressMyButton:

The Lamentations of ugly embittered girls. Yet, no ibo guys has found you worthy to rescue you from your papa house as old as you are. Your life can't be better than the ibo girls running after Yoruba guys. Yoruba guys are Alphas, they can only go for the best of your kind and won't stoop low to ugly hags like you.

Ur cry just started, see u see alfa. grin
All these sisi men hovering around here alfa ? grin

open ADVANCED LEARNERS dictionaryto check the meaning of alpha. NOT AFONJA DICTIONARY grin
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by PressMyButton: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Chipink:

Ur cry just started, see u see alfa. grin
All these sisi men hovering around here alfa ? grin

open ADVANCED LEARNERS dictionaryto check the meaning of alpha. NOT AFONJA DICTIONARY grin
People close to you are already crying on your behalf because your pubic hairs will grow bald in your papa house.
I repeat, Yoruba men are Alpha because we don't tie wrapper around the waist like a house wife. The sissies are those in your bloodline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Chipink(f): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
PressMyButton:

People close to you are already crying on your behalf because your pubic hairs will grow bald in your papa house.
I repeat, Yoruba men are Alpha because we don't tie wrapper around the waist like a house wife. The sissies are those in your bloodline.

Lemao.. grin some one tell this stack illiterate that alfa is bot abt dressing grin grin grin grin

See yoruba man see Alpha ...chasing and begging women for sex and relationships grin grin grin grin grin grin
Throway ur afonja dictionary

Abi u think we are talking about YORUBA ALFA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: With The Look Of Things I Might Marry A Yoruba Girl by Prettygirl200(f): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
I whish u all the best!!! It's good since u found love there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Men Need Closure At The End Of A Relationship? / Sex Wit Condoms Or Without Condoms Which Is More Enjoyable / Public Places To Have S** If You Dont Have A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.