Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? (32147 Views)

Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria / Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! / How Do Northern Women Stay Silent During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Paulaok4(f): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2012
This reminds me of a family friend some years back, he passed out cold when he heard his wife wails. And no he was not even inside the birthing room, imagine if he was inside. E for just enter coma sharp sharp
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Aycorrect(f): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Me guess i ion lyk it......i'l b shy tho
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by buklan4realyah(f): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. interesting
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Sehindemi(f): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2014
dejia: well i know its good for the husband to be there, but i dont like sight from what i have seen, i dont think i can stand it. My g.friend and i talk about it, i keep telling her i will be far off. i will either be in the plane flying somewhere; with my phone switched off. i cant just imagine the sight.
  I told her i love my kids to bear: sehindemi, Bidemi,etc,  i dont want to be there o!

guys if u can stand its good. but if u are like me, i think its a matter of choice.
Sehindemi,huh? Good to hear dat! cheesy
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by tck2000(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
i can't
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by Ojiniman: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2019
Hello, LesaSid

I picked this place to ask a very important question quietly. Are you married or in a serious relationship?
Re: Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? by LesaSid: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ojiniman:
Hello, LesaSid

I picked this place to ask a very important question quietly. Are you married or in a serious relationship?

I'm not the real Lesa Sid

And she's not even a Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart / I Told My Wife Not To Kiss My 6-Month-Old Son On The Mouth: Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.