Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Couple Gets Married Today In Ukraine And The Honey Moon Starts By Carrying Guns - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Gets Married Today In Ukraine And The Honey Moon Starts By Carrying Guns (377 Views)

Woman Hatches Duck Egg By Carrying It In Her Bra For Over A Month (Photos) / Kingreign Gets Married Today!! / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Gets Married Today In Ukraine And The Honey Moon Starts By Carrying Guns by guobe: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
I was watching CNN today and saw a young couple that just got married carrying assault rifles ready for war against the Russian army.Alot of things crept into my mind as in what a life.
Re: Couple Gets Married Today In Ukraine And The Honey Moon Starts By Carrying Guns by Stynkyng: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Rugged couple cool
Re: Couple Gets Married Today In Ukraine And The Honey Moon Starts By Carrying Guns by Goldbw122(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nor be small thing, ooo na so we see am that is the future generation of gun.
Re: Couple Gets Married Today In Ukraine And The Honey Moon Starts By Carrying Guns by guobe: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Goldbw122:
Nor be small thing, ooo na so we see am that is the future generation of gun.
I feel for them,putin the bad man should not kill this young couple dem never enjoy life abeg
Re: Couple Gets Married Today In Ukraine And The Honey Moon Starts By Carrying Guns by guobe: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Stynkyng:
Rugged couple cool
put in no know ruggedo,the guy is a monster
Re: Couple Gets Married Today In Ukraine And The Honey Moon Starts By Carrying Guns by Stynkyng: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
guobe:
put in no know ruggedo,the guy is a monster
Eweeeeh

1 Like

Re: Couple Gets Married Today In Ukraine And The Honey Moon Starts By Carrying Guns by guobe: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
E no go better for putin for this life as na war naim like,killing innocent souls for pleasure,what is it,he is just a big bully,you know you can beat someone that is why he is behaving like this,if you know you are really strong go and fight your mate like usa or China,put in the bloody beast.tueeh

(1) (Reply)

Serious Answers Only Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation / How Did You Meet Your Current Best Friend? / The Problem With Nigerian Girls (my Response)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.