Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage (52502 Views)

My Ex Wants To Come Back / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Pascopele: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
She left you when she should have insisted despite pressure from family members when things weren't going well, but now wants you back because she has your child. If I were you, I will man up and ask the husband why she actually chased her. Is the boy the only son she has?
Is the husband impotent?

Well, tell her you want to marry a virgin, let's see how she'll deal with it.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Way4orward: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Who art this film?
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Godbless3(m): 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
But wait o, you advice her to marry another man, close to her wedding you both Bleep massively and you pour all your hatred inside her?
Bros you ugly....

Child support is your duty and you must.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by CSTRR: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Most ladies get tiny sense.
Na few dey use their head.

You never marry the man, but you allow am to dey pour yeye spermm inside you.

After the spermm enter, you no even bother to take pills.

You destroy your own Future by yourself.

Weldone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by obembet(f): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

Her hubby took her to Abuja.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I got a call earlier this year and it was Ugochi. She was desperate to see me.
she travelled down to Lagos to see me.
I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.
I ordered Food for them and then my biggest fear came.
She said her husband found out the baby is not his and sent her packing.
She informed me the baby is mine.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

How can I handle this situation?

Go and tell her husband and Apologize to him
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Bobloco: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
I had to make sacrifices for her, so 5 days to her wedding, we agreed in unison to meet for farewell and farewell F@@k.With frustration and Heavy heart I ca..me deep inside her Four times. Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself. I went to her wedding, eat, wished her well and left. Cried all night and moved on.

This is where the your problem began
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by omoadeleye(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

I am 36years old. Many years ago after NYSC, I have no Juicy paying Job that can enable me to marry. I was in a relationship with Ugochi from when she was 20 until 28.
Age was not on her side so I being a nobleman advised her to go ahead and marry one wealthy middle-aged man 41, that was asking for her hand in marriage.

The pressure to marry him was too much from her friends and family. I had no juicy Job, could barely eat, pay bills and have a chance to even drink and buy clothing.

Now I have a good job. I am building my house and I have a car. I am extremely comfortable now.

I wasn't comfortable so I talked her out of coming to my house. We met at an eatery and she came with one handsome little boy.

I was shocked and I had to tell her I am squatting with someone, She and xxxxxxxx left for Imo State but before then, I denied and I argued, I went defensive.

The problem I have now is that I am planning my traditional wedding in August 2022 I have a presentable fiancee I love way too much.

Now, I can lie to the world but I can't lie to myself. That Little boy looks like me and has my pointed nose. Facially, it is glaring He is mine but I don't love Ugochi again, I have moved on. I love my fiancee so much.

Discuss with your new wife to be and let her understand that you can never take your ex back, that child with your ex was a product of send off and mistake sex and you already told her to get rid of the pregnancy but she ended up having the child and you can never take your ex again but you can still be providing for the welfare of the baby.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by CSTRR: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
And I know many women and men are on this table.

Continue to dey collect and give am raw in the name of love.

Mumu people.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Josywhyte: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
1. Why did u mention her name and didn't mention yours?

2. U said,if I quote u right,that u used 'frustration' and poured ur seed inside her juicy pussy 4times as farewell. Now the result of ur 'frustration' is out,her husband has seen that the baby isn't his and now u wanna settle down after ruining another girl's marriage? E no go work bro.

3. Tell ur fiancee the truth and and take responsibility of that child else he will grow to hate u forever. From what I see,ur ex will come back for revenge on ur TM or wedding day....good luck

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by ajayiopy: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

DO A DNA TEST TEST TO ASCERTAIN THE TRUE FATHER,DO NOT BE EMOTIONAL ABOUT THIS.
ONCE IT IS ESTABLISHED YOU ARE THE FATHER,CALL YOUR ELDER AND OPEN UP .
TELL YOUR NEW WIFE THE SITUATION AT HAND,IF SHE IS READY TO ADOPT THE GUY ALL WELL AND GOOD BUT IF NOT JUST MOVE THE GUY TO YOUR MOTHER AND ENSURE YOU SEND HIM MONTHLY REMITTANCE AND DO PAY HIM VISIT TOO.
PLEASE AND PLEASE DO NOT TOIL WITH THE EMOTION OF THE INNOCENT GUY. HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT UNA SHIT AND SHOULD NOT BE PART OF YOUR MESS.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Legendoo: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Upload proof .

WhatsApp chats etc before we go give advice.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Why do you people look for trouble then deny the responsibility?

Be a man.

Carry your cross.

Na you fvck her.

It's a mutual agreement.

Don't be shameless.

Don't be greedy and foolish at the same time.

Stop denying your responsibility.

Sorry for the insult.....

And sorry if I said sorry way too much.....
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by sneak3(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Please hold a honest conversation with your wife to be, let her know the truth as u have shared here. Let her know you were not aware of this situation on until now.

Let the mother of ur son understand you have moved on but you will be responsible for the boy.

What I would have done in your shoe though.

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Pascopele: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Deborah98:
I have a family friend who still sleeps with his married female friends. This guy was so shameless telling me this and I can't try recall what led to the conversation. The one that broke me was the last girlfriend who bleeped him on her wedding eve. Chim ooooooooooooooo e reach to cry. Why are some guys and ladies like this. Guys this story is real believe me,it is happening and will keep on happening because some people have maggot infested brains. @op take the child to your new found lover, explain things to her and then continue with your wedding preparations but trust me you and that girl Bleep up big big big time. E be things ooooh
Distance yourself from him otherwise you will be the next victim
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Pascopele: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ara21:
See why it's not good to date broke guys in the first place, when they become rich they avoid you. Why did you still have to sleep with her few days to her wedding.
How old are you?
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Ofadaman(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
So the girl decided to get pregnant and take the child to her new home hoping to fool the man, now it's backfired. I'd advise you to stay clear of her. Destroy your SIM card and move on, after you're done with ur marriage and traditional . And have a new child with ur wife you can open up to her cause doing so now will just ruin everything , but once you're married you can explain it all and take responsibility for the child. But timing is key

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Deborah98(f): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Pascopele:
Distance yourself from him otherwise you will be the next victim
I already did,for a year now I haven't been in touch with him. The guy na monster.

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by CumOnHer: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
I am very angry reading this

2 Likes

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by marsup: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ask Wale Adenuga........
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by charlesdinho7(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
you see why dna is very important in this our 21st century? we have a lot of shameless idiots that called themselves ladies. you know you are getting married to another man in some days time and you still have the guts to allow another man release his semen into your vagina. that lady is the real definition of a devil. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Blackdisciple(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Gave her money for drugs (White quinine or postinor 2), she rejected it and promised to take care of it herself..

That exactly what they will say, and when ever they say that bros it will not end well because she will come back with a bad news.

Since she's just telling you I think you should let your fiancee know about the child ,I don't think that will stop her from marrying you at least the child can come stay with you but I doubt if your fiancee will take care of the child because women hates another person's child ....
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by rukyboy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lol. Since when did a 41 year old become a middle aged person. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Pascopele: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Deborah98:
I already did,for a year now I haven't been in touch with him. The guy na monster.
Good
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by Ochelyko1: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Oga your real wife is Oguchi I will advice you call off that ur wedding plan with that ur fiance and marry Oguchi. She stands with u when u are nothing, and am sure she will love you forever.

Look at the possibilities of these ur new found wife. Don't allow that to push u to marry the wrong woman because u will regret it all the days of ur life.

Oguchi and your son should be ur final bus stop. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by sylve11: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Zaheertyler:
Super story

Hmmmm cool
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by 9gerian: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
The Ugochi girl and other women like her are the biggest fools.

Many of them are currently ripping the fruits of their foolishness. Or how else can one describe having unprotected sex with an ex 5 days to her assured marriage that held so much potentials for her and her lineage.

Now she’s gonna be on the streets getting tossed all over the place by randy men and small small boys. Definitely a well deserved karma!

I see most men doing dna tests for their children and booting out women like ugochi.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by vvvbobby205(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
From your story, it is so glaring you are a wicked and selfish human being.

1. You f**ked her prior to her traditional marriage
2. U cum four different times without conscience, haba , sperm Na lucosade boost?3. u didn't consider the guy she was marrying to
4. You exposed her name in your story without yours and your kid

The truth is dat you know the right thing to do but you are just looking selfish people like you to encourage you ignore the right thing ni.

For the sake of humanity, accept your baby and take care of him.
Sit your fiance down and tell her everything without hiding anything....heart to heart talk.
She might see you as being wicked ,. Yes.

If you can sleep with a woman prior to her wedding, then you can sleep with a married woman

Restitute your ways so you can have a blissful future.

Just a piece of advise
Take it or leave it
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by eldoradoxx: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
My advice is that any male human being that sees his own child, flesh and blood and denies him for any reason whatsoever is an animal. That's my advice.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by nedekid: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
OGBEREIJEBU:
Stright to point

Marry ugochi. Afterall you dated her for 8 years. The love you saw then will wake up again.
Better to have one family than to have 2.
Meanwhile on a lighter note, you can show your pic and the babies own, someone wants to compare.
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by linearity: 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Francisanointed:
I don't why people think they can eat their cake and have it?
If the child is yours,pls take care of the child. But to be sincere with you, you did something terrible by having an affair with someone whose wedding was 5 days away. If someone did that to that lady u are about to marry now, would u be happy? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Konji can not kill anybody. I have never seen or heard someone that konji killed.
Go to church,ask for forgiveness from God and amend your ways.

Though, I believe this story is fictional.

But, he didn’t have an affair……They had an affair, it was a mutual agreement and must have been mutually beneficial!
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by mastermaestro(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Francisanointed:
I don't why people think they can eat their cake and have it?
If the child is yours,pls take care of the child. But to be sincere with you, you did something terrible by having an affair with someone whose wedding was 5 days away. If someone did that to that lady u are about to marry now, would u be happy? Treat others the way you want to be treated. Konji can not kill anybody. I have never seen or heard someone that konji killed.
Go to church,ask for forgiveness from God and amend your ways.

It’s really beyond preposterous. How could he sleep with someone whose wedding was five days away? See the way he is even saying he ejaculated into her four times. Some people are really mean and soulless. Thank you for asking him to tell us how he would feel if someone had sex with his fiancé days to their wedding.

I want to puke. A vengeful man could get him assassinated for this sort of conscienceless act.

Whether you take care of the child or not, Mr Op, your peace is gone for good, believe me. You think your ex will just accept taking care of the child and walk away. The real mess is hasn’t started. Brace up, dude!
Re: Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage by CCC2(m): 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
You are such a lucky man it came at this time. It is the right time to tell your wife to be, and let her decide either to continue with the marriage or not.

That will help you make further decisions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / 2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.