Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy (35657 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Jayrockk: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2022
You need to realize no one gives a fxck about u, so toughen the fxck up!

1) Workout and get in good shape
2) Mean what you say, i.e back up your words with actions
3) Stop giving a fxck about what people think or say about u. When people realize they have no control over ur feelings u become a dangerous mxtherfxcker
4) Hustle hard & make some M's for u & ur family
5) Help those in need without expecting anything in return
6) Only hang with people that appreciate u, even if it's only one person or two people. Quality over quantity

Follow these steps & become a savage

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Skillsnigeria: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Akinsete19(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Lol
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by lailo: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:
For been naive, nice and kind. I have being a victim of bully because I can't defend myself. Have lose a lot of respect. I wish God can recreate me to be a tough guy. Have been call fool for my behaviour.

I just wish people can understand. This world we live people are just too ruthless. The moment they see a weak guy they will start using and riding him anyhow. If I decide to change my ways I swear I will be so Wicked to the extent I won't have love for humanity.

Right now, I don't make friends too much because I know my weakness. I just want to be a lonely and marry a lady who understands me. People are just too Wicked.

Respect to those tough guys out there. I will make sure all my child not suffer the same faith I suffer. People are just too wicked.
That lady won't also understand anything.She would also take u for granted. That's the world for u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Sarkin: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2022
I used to be like you. Cheerful giving, too nice and humble. At the same time I hated it due to the fact I knew I was going against my nature.
Nature is brutal, most people are more like animals hence the reason of your predicaments.
Even when I was a nice guy, everyone respected me because I never disrespected myself nor allow any nigga disrespect me. But the world still found a way to come at me, I blamed myself the most.
Retrace your steps it's not too late, BE KIND BUT DON'T BE A NICE GUY IN THIS ENVIRONMENT.
MOST PEOPLE ARE OPPORTUNIST WOLVES, DON'T ALLOW DISRESPECT AND YOU'D NOTICE THE MORE YOU LISTEN TO YOUR EGO(YOUR GOD GIVEN DEFENDER) THE BETTER.
FIND ONLY PEOPLE WORTHY AND BE GOOD TO THEM, THE REST FU#K THEM

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Herculex03(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Op the strong must choke the weak tongue

10 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Princerichi0(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Same here... no good deed goes unpunished.
Good guys always finish last.
I made a resolution to stop being a nice guy early this year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2022
You only met a bad person.

Don't change. You will see someone who would appreciate you for who you are
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Bamzyriches451: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Damn!
You see what slawomiir always preach here in nairaland but y'll will think he's acting on weed, always be tough and rugged Kings if not this hoes will use you like a toy

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Good people are seen as stupid people
Wicked people are seen as smart people.

Nonetheless, don't change. So you won't regret

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by maiquel: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Were you cheated on?

If you read books I can recommend one for you.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2022
My guy jam slay queen format come dey blame the whole gender and himself for being kind

Laughing
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Akaimmanuel(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2022
Brother I feel you. Truth is noone was born tough. circumstances toughened the lot of us. it's a choice - get tough if not for anything but at least because of the treatment meted to your naive kind self. if that's difficult find books on Emotional quotient and read. develop a thick skin and return fire for fire make up your mind. it's a choice practice it it will endow you with power and freedom. Anger is good to an extent when adequately controlled. activate that controlled anger.
Wishing You The Best this new month
March To Your Innermost Desires

10 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2022
maiquel:
Were you cheated on?

Scammed physically and emotionally

Lol..

It's clear from his agony

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by maiquel: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Scammed physically and emotionally

Lol..

It's clear from his agony

Hmm... The experience should make him wiser not bitter.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by usj(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2022
Op, if you can learn how to say no to people and stop displeasing yourself to please others all this your complain would be over.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2022
maiquel:

Hmm... The experience should make him wiser not bitter.

You get sense baby mi..

Bitter him would make him lose the best gal

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by 07kjb: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2022
You need 7hours drilling to become a hardman.... one of the worst thing that happens to a man is people seeing u as a weak person

11 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by ashjay001(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:
For been naive, nice and kind. I have being a victim of bully because I can't defend myself. Have lose a lot of respect. I wish God can recreate me to be a tough guy. Have been call fool for my behaviour.

I just wish people can understand. This world we live people are just too ruthless. The moment they see a weak guy they will start using and riding him anyhow. If I decide to change my ways I swear I will be so Wicked to the extent I won't have love for humanity.

Right now, I don't make friends too much because I know my weakness. I just want to be a lonely and marry a lady who understands me. People are just too Wicked.

Respect to those tough guys out there. I will make sure all my child not suffer the same faith I suffer. People are just too wicked.

She will pretend to understand you until you marry her, then show you pepper kiss

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by 21savages: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Going through this shit. Really wanna change my ways.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by 21savages: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2022
Going through this shit. Really wanna change my ways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by bahdpersona(m): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2022
Op .please modify your post and tell us what you're really experiencing

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Nice guys are for SIMPS! You need to become a tough red piller like us.

Be selfie, Be alpha person, no send no poo, don't be needy, don't be available all the time. Make her know she's not the only one, but show her love. Use the exact words on her don't paraphrase. Fvck is fvck, kiss is kiss. Smooch is smooch, don't do parental guidance. Don't be slow to say what you want. With these and many more your bad boy/redpiller life is loading. Dress neat remember you come first.

shocked

You are taught all those things right?

You aren't no red piller.

You're an asslicker.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Onnasucs1(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2022
I know a guy just like you. He's just too nice and too kind.

Niceness is your nature and you can't change overnight. Take it slow

If you try to change overnight and be wicked, you will over do it and get eventually screwed up.

wink Start little by little by respectfully saying NO to people's request. Make sure you have strong reasons to do so.

smiley Reduce your smile- Only smile when necessary

smiley Intentionally try not to help people out- this might hurt you. But try.

smiley Give people space- Absence creates respect

smiley Get something doing that will boost your confidence level- There's a level of pride that comes with being a master at something. It doesn't have to be something complex.

I HOPE TO SEE YOU BECOME A "WICKED BOY"

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by yinkeys(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:

You must become a monster, then learn how to control it afterwards.
Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener at war. If you are not capable of cruelty, you are absolutely a victim to anyone who is
As men we need to keep getting stronger,
physically & mentally
Society, Culture, Movies & Religion lies to men

Steps You Must Take To Boost Your Testosterone & Mental Toughness
1.Read these books:
All of Robert Greene’s books
Unplugged Alpha by Richard Cooper
Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi
Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
Black Victim to Black Victor by Adam Coleman

2. Start going to the gym to lift as well as exercise. In short grow muscles and play football, run etc. Eat clean, balanced diet & avoid soda. If you don’t feel clean internally go vegan for a month without carbs. Maybe if you know any boxer you can talk to them to teach you a few things for self defense

3. Concentrate on making money ventures or business. Look for means to multiply your income streams. Entrepreneurship is a true test of one’s mental strength too. Your weaknesses will be revealed by reality & you must improve in every aspect if you want success

4. You shouldn’t waste your time having one girlfriend because they’re all for rent. Except she’s a virgin & you took it. She’s never yours, it’s usually just your turn. That’s women’s biology. If you die at war, your wife could even sleep with your murderer the next day. Most Women are into hybristophilia. Women love dating monsters, swindlers etc. Women love opportunistically, men are the romantics that can die for a woman, men love idealistically. Kill that innate ability to love & protect a woman that doesn’t provide tangible value to you. Become a savage in love the way they are. Start loving opportunistically. Think of yourself first & protect yourself first not any woman. If you live under a bridge or homeless no woman will love you oh. So think. That’s why the cartoon is called Beauty & The Beast not beauty and the prince. She fell in love with the beast not the prince

5. Try to make friends with guys with higher IQ that know more than you. Both book smart & street smart guys. Always keep learning.
If you have problems you can talk to only them about it. You don’t need too many friends, only a few should be in your circle.

6. Become comfortable with being in uncomfortable situations. If you can’t face a crowd or talk to women do it a lot more, if you can’t drive long distances try it. This mantra ultimately improves your stress tolerance.
As the saying goes stress tolerance is like a muscle. Dipping yourself in fire regularly strengthens one’s backbone as a man which ultimately makes you unshakable because you become tougher mentally & physically.

These are practical steps.
Good luck @Wallteck

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by maiquel: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2022
Matthew 5:37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

I came in contact with this part of the Bible a long time ago (actually I was 10 years at the time)
The way I understood it, it changed my person after some years.

When I say no, I mean NO.
beg till they kingdom come. No means no.

So I don't give in to begging because I felt like if I do, I'll be tilting to the evil side cheesy

Until I got a better understanding.

Op, learn to say no and stand your ground when you do.
Only shift on special circumstances. And you must define those special circumstances.

For me, anything that is not beneficial, I don't make time for it. So if I say No to anything, and I shift ground and say okay to it, I have thought about how it could be beneficial in some way.

P.s: this is how I live my life, it may not be ideal to some but it gives me a sense of peace and responsibility, because all my actions are a result of my choices.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by otie02: 11:20am On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:

Guy i understand your plait but one thing you need to know is we are all created in our own unique ways. Just learn to love yourself how you are.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Kingcalls: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:

The biggest mistake u will make is believing a woman will understand ur persona and be with u... the way she will ruin u err ... women that are addicted to taking advantage of people , talkless of weak men .... she will useless u without any conscience.... women take advantage of the weak in society unlike men that even have a conscience

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Charx122: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

very funny guy grin but let me tell you some truths.
1. expect nobody to understand. nobody expects your explanation or cares about your situation. stand for yourself.
2. it is natural law, if you act like food you will get eaten.
3. even that your gentle wife you pray to marry will eat you up if you keep acting like spaghetti.

Funny I act like a fool and very nice but I'm a very bad person God ever created

It doesn't make me tough everyone in life be you good or bad these
Always a two side to a coin..is just left for you to explore your dark side
I bet you can even worse than this guy calling you spaghetti..
I know your a beast.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:24am On Mar 01, 2022
I understand. I can't advise you, because I haven't gotten over the shit
We need hardman drilling.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by maiquel: 11:30am On Mar 01, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

You get sense baby mi..

Bitter him would make him lose the best gal
Baby keh? cheesy grin grin
Abeg die that talk na (m) I be.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Princeton92(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2022
Sadly we're in the same shoe right now cry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message / Should I Still Give Him A Chance? / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.