Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy (35653 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Kimiso(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:
For been naive, nice and kind. I have being a victim of bully because I can't defend myself. Have lose a lot of respect. I wish God can recreate me to be a tough guy. Have been call fool for my behaviour.

I just wish people can understand. This world we live people are just too ruthless. The moment they see a weak guy they will start using and riding him anyhow. If I decide to change my ways I swear I will be so Wicked to the extent I won't have love for humanity.

Right now, I don't make friends too much because I know my weakness. I just want to be a lonely and marry a lady who understands me. People are just too Wicked.

Respect to those tough guys out there. I will make sure all my child not suffer the same faith I suffer. People are just too wicked.
can you narrate your reasons for these utterances
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Brownshoe: 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
showafrica:

Lol, oboy na now you know? Do you know why, because you are living in an evil country. Try and visit Europe you will meet normal human beings. The worst of them called Putin, is better than our average so called pastor and bishops/imams and etc. My own be i have decided not to be wicked as the country demands. Let me just make my money and be a loner. Fuxkk black man especially Nigerians.
huh, and i like this comment, take

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Betboss(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
21savages:
Going through this shit.
Really wanna change my ways.
Did you suffer any emotional trauma/maltreatment while you were younger?
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Exceed15: 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sometimes being too nice is dangerous . You have to show your mean side once in a while to avoid getting hurt.

Ziad k . Abdelnour

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Brownshoe: 10:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Op start Putin everybody.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by profstar(m): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Brownshoe:
Op start Putin everybody.
Best advice, i swear, just pick one week and show everybody pepper, everybody no exception cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by 21savages: 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Betboss:

Did you suffer any emotional trauma/maltreatment while you were younger?
yeah emotional trauma cux i lost my mum from early age, so many things i cant really explain.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Betboss(m): 12:04am On Mar 02, 2022
21savages:
yeah emotional trauma cux i lost my mum from early age, so many things i cant really explain.

I think this explains your personality. Its all in the brain.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Rawhumper(m): 12:57am On Mar 02, 2022
What the essence of coming here and whining like a sick infected horse.

You didnt say anything and u talking about been nice,so u didnt know that nice guys get hurt most.

uote author=Wallteck post=110643233]For been naive, nice and kind. I have being a victim of bully because I can't defend myself. Have lose a lot of respect. I wish God can recreate me to be a tough guy. Have been call fool for my behaviour.

I just wish people can understand. This world we live people are just too ruthless. The moment they see a weak guy they will start using and riding him anyhow. If I decide to change my ways I swear I will be so Wicked to the extent I won't have love for humanity.

Right now, I don't make friends too much because I know my weakness. I just want to be a lonely and marry a lady who understands me. People are just too Wicked.

Respect to those tough guys out there. I will make sure all my child not suffer the same faith I suffer. People are just too wicked.[/quote]
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Rawhumper(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2022
I lost mine when I was 12years old.....

I didnt feel full love of my mum.

There people that lost both parents when they were babies bro.

So live life and stay strong,don't whine cos its pissing me off.

uote author=21savages post=110673071]yeah emotional trauma cux i lost my mum from early age, so many things i cant really explain.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by jimcaddy(m): 2:11am On Mar 02, 2022
Exactly, especially in this Nigeria. We are so wicked. It's more like a dog eat Dog situation. If you don't eat them, you will be eaten yourself.. Everyone just wants to screw everyone over...

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Papichulli: 2:21am On Mar 02, 2022
Wallteck:
For been naive, nice and kind. I have being a victim of bully because I can't defend myself. Have lose a lot of respect. I wish God can recreate me to be a tough guy. Have been call fool for my behaviour.

Respect to those tough guys out there. I will make sure all my child not suffer the same faith I suffer. People are just too wicked.
This is just me but I have learned the hard way and I'm trying to change now.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by koolaid87: 3:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Eat or be eaten...

Kill or be killed

Be a predator or be preyed upon

The choice is yours

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by 2real52: 4:38am On Mar 02, 2022
One thing you must know, no matter how tough you are, a tougher guy is just right next door. I believe that tough guys (no matter how tough) die quicker. Some one will always be out there to prove much toughness than you. My advice is for you to appreciate your self and avoid situations where your toughness or softness will be put to test. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by BluntCrazeMan: 4:55am On Mar 02, 2022
Wallteck:

From extreme naivety to extreme wickedness....
My man, I can see that you're the main problem to yourself.
You see the world from a very narrow angle.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by dochenaj: 6:39am On Mar 02, 2022
Wallteck:

I don't know the peculiarities of your story and what you deem as weakness. But I sense that what you need is wisdom and not strength.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Gointo: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2022
you are strong..
don't let the society turn you to what you are not..be true to your nature.
those disgruntled people intimidating others have in reality low self esteem ,that why they do that to feel good about themselves.
now,you want to imitate them means you are no better than them,you've also developed low self esteem. ..

pigs will want to drag you to the mud,you either agree or disagree.

you are in a higher enegy level ,they operate in the lower energy lecel.,,aggressive behaviour is a sign of weakness not strength. .
move with friendly people like you..
you need to harness your mental power..

I don't know if you are Christian, if yes ..read the gospel of the Lord JESUS CHRIST.
then you will see how God defend you .
put it to prayer ,pray for them and thank me later.
the Bible says the LORD brings the proud and wicked to desolation but uplift the humble..
you are never weak.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Pukkalolo: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2022
Wallteck:

Read this nairaland post... It might be helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/6933245/how-ruined-first-date-crush
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by InoGetJoy: 8:26am On Mar 03, 2022
Jayzx:

The only sensible comment so far
that comment will lead him to his room. It's a dog eat dog world out there, OP needs to toughen up
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by MrMacinterchi1: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2022
maiquel:
Were you cheated on?
If you read books I can recommend one for you.
Please do recommend.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by MrMacinterchi1: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2022
Gamesmart:

Dysfunctional INFP!

Nothing is wrong with being an INFP, but something is wrong with being a dysfunctional one that people see the weakness and can ride.

You need to find help from someone that knows about this brain setting and can help you spot your potential users, scenarios the using/riding occurs and then provide you with coping mechanisms.
INFP means what?
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Gamesmart: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:

INFP means what?

It is a label for a personality type.

They are introverted, nice, amiable, considerate and reconciliatory in nature. Their nickname is "Healer".

If they are not sensible in those traits, they become a dysfunctional version. Everyone needs to know, and have a reasonable limit, when to tell people to fuckoff. No be every day and every time persin go dey dey nice, amiable, considerate and reconciliatory. Be ready to bring your werey out!

https://www.truity.com/personality-type/INFP
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by MrMacinterchi1: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Gamesmart:

It is a label for a personality type.

They are introverted, nice, amiable, considerate and reconciliatory in nature. Their nickname is "Healer".

If they are not sensible in those traits, they become a dysfunctional version. Everyone needs to know, and have a reasonable limit, when to tell people to fuckoff. No be every day and every time persin go dey dey nice, amiable, considerate and reconciliatory. Be ready to bring your werey out!

https://www.truity.com/personality-type/INFP
you try. Thank you.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by maiquel: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
MrMacinterchi1:

Please do recommend.
The killer and the slain. Hugh Walpole
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by MrMacinterchi1: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
maiquel:
The killer and the slain. Hugh Walpole
Oh. thank you

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Wallteck: 1:55am On Feb 02, 2023
pansophist:
You probably haven't been reading my post for long. My email is filled with messages from both men and women that keep thanking me for opening their eyes on how the world works, and strengthening their courage to face it competently. Just like you, I've always have a kind heart, a perfect mr nice guy.

Everything changed when I start living alone from age 19 in uni, met all kinds of devil's in human skin, used like a tampon and disposed, until I got ball of steel and said to myself, NEVER AGAIN. Of course I'm still kind deep inside, but like a coconut, you must face my defense before tapping the meat and water inside. And with my deep understanding of human nature, psychology, experience and philosophy, I'll say, goodluck to that modafuka.

I need your advice on how to become a very hard guy.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by codedrunstv: 4:57am On Feb 02, 2023
ABCthings:
Lolzzz.....there shall be no mercy for the weak.
Why should a full grown ass man be weak?... undecided

Gift Your Love Ones A Cool Cartoon Potrait Today
WhatsApp Me Now 09076082818

you can advertise your cartoon portrait free on our Whatsapp tv
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Waffarianman(m): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Some times in life you have to be tough or maybe gentle all depends on the situation you're then.

Me. Chima my former boss after stealing much money for him within some years working with a Chinese company for no reason demoted me to ordinary factory I keep silent and quite the work and gather my information that have been keeping for yrs. Na I exposed every of his secret na I shotdown thins

Things are happening you just have to be brave and face your fears
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by benqo01(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2023
THE KIND OF WORLD WE LIVE IN IF U DONT Bleep WITH THEM THEY Bleep WITH YOU MENTALLY

BEING TOO NICE IS OLD SKUL D WORLD IS TOUGH BUCKLE UP BRO SAY NASTY SHIT SOMETIMES

DONT BE YES SIR EVERYTIME DEY WILL PLAY WITH YA MENTAL SELF
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by pansophist(m): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2023
Wallteck:

I need your advice on how to become a very hard guy.

How old are you?

You need to first, start living alone, or with other guys. You must release yourself from the financial coverage of your parents, so it must be you against the world. Then start doing things because you have to do it, not because you feel like it. So discipline.

For example, I have a contract with myself that I will run 35km weekly. So either I run 5km per day seven times or any combination of such, but i must complete 35km. Doesn't matter if it rains, is windy, or sunny, I must complete it.

Exercise sucks, I don't enjoy it most times really, but it builds your tolerance to stress, and endurance, and helps you keep to schedule and do what you have to do. You can start it with sports.

And start doing something. Think of a height you want to reach, and pursue it with all your life. The world around you is designed by men that are competent, disciplined, and thrived against all odds. So the way you live right now is because other men before you have decided that you should live like that.

The phone you used, the apps, the car, the planes, the shopping malls and cinema, poetry, etc, everything you enjoy was due to the ingenuity and hard work of other men before you. If you live life just to have fun, to flex hard, to womanize, to drink, to be a cultist, and all these things common with youth these days, life will be so empty and you will be at the mercy of men that are doing things right.

The reason why lots of people are actually still alive is that they are at the mercy of other people. A single sickness, house eviction, loss of a job, etc can trigger the start of a downward spiral which may eliminate them. So you must take full responsibility for your life and patch any leaks that can bring you down.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
FreddieGray:
Special millitary operation thwarted major attack on Russia "The plans of the West included the instant capture of the DPR, LPR and Crimea, the extermination of their population" and then "the creation of a major NATO force near the borders of Russia as well as provocations and acts of sabotage in the border regions. Read about the atrocities and genocide meted out on the indigenous people of Canada Moscow could not but react to what was happening in Ukraine "after the 2014 coup d'etat, specifically to the atrocities of Kiev’s neo-Nazi regime, which staged the genocide of the Russian-speaking population." (Mostly Ukrainians in the Donbass republics. Following a referendum, these territories and thier inhabitants were integrated into Russia). Pre-planned full-scale hostilities on Russian territory did not start thanks to the special military operation The United States has long been creating a springboard in Ukraine for delivering strikes against Russia, "and today Washington no longer shies away from admitting this." "The events in Ukraine prove Washington's plans to prevent the emergence of a multipolar world through confrontation with our country. To this end, the West has turned Ukraine into a hotbed of tension that poses a military threat to Russia. May I draw your attention to confessions by the former leaders of Ukraine, France and Germany - Pyotr Poroshenko, Francois Hollande and Angela Merkel - to the effect that the Minsk agreements were needed only to let Ukraine build up military muscle and create an anti-Russian coalition. Historical facts confirm that Russia has repeatedly led the charge in the fight between good and evil, and for centuries has liberated peoples of the world from oppression. Today Russia is defending truth, justice, moral principles and spiritual values from desecration. I personally don't care about the spiritual aspect. I'm not spiritual but homosexuality, pedophilia and those sorts are disgusting. The normalization of these activities in the West is apparently due to moral depravity and mental dereliction.

It has been established and it's a fact that the West had engaged in pre colonial, colonial and post colonial exploitation of African resources. The US/West exploits the world through various clandestine activities but most especially it's currency. The economic disparity between the collective west and developing countries can be considered an exploitation or rebranded slavery. The legal minimum wage for jobs in most western countries is the equivalent of $10/hr. For illustration, A factory worker in the US/west earns $15/hr, 8 hours per day in a 5 day work week = about $500 weekly. In 2 weeks time, this factory worker would be able to save about $1000 for a tech product (let's say an iPhone).... I know this worker will have other needs but this is just for illustration. Meanwhile, a factory worker in Nigeria working 8 hours a day..maybe 10K a day ..in a 5 day work week would earn like 50K naira weekly...in 2 weeks, that's 100K naira (less than $250 as of today). Both had the same labour input but the Nigerian was exploited by the hegemon. The West influenced the politics of Africa. Most African countries are still under defacto colonialism. The Western interference in our domestic politics allows them install puppets('African leaders') who in turn give the colonizers a free hand to loot our resources. We can take advantage of the rivalry between the West and East and use it to our own benefit.

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Speaklove: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Wallteck:

I understand what your going through bro .
I have suffered too ,and that isn't going to make me change .
I am not living the way I live because of any man but because I know very well that would have to give account to the god who made me so I would advice you to keep calm and use wisdom .
What you need is wisdom not hardness .

Becoming hard would suck your soul up .
But walking in wisdom will make you victorious at the end .

People took my humility for weakness ,and deed stuffs to me that they wouldnt love for themselves .
But god is leading to live and walk by wisdom .
2 Timothy 1:7
[7]For God did not give us a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message / Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.