Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy (35656 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by solsticey2k3(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
This kind people ehn, if dem wicked ehn, d wickedness go madt gann.

@op, please stick to being kind, it’s your nature.
Don’t be mean or wicked o, juss dey tough

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Macmoni(m): 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:
For been naive, nice and kind. I have being a victim of bully because I can't defend myself. Have lose a lot of respect. I wish God can recreate me to be a tough guy. Have been call fool for my behaviour.

I just wish people can understand. This world we live people are just too ruthless. The moment they see a weak guy they will start using and riding him anyhow. If I decide to change my ways I swear I will be so Wicked to the extent I won't have love for humanity.
Right now, I don't make friends too much because I know my weakness. I just want to be a lonely and marry a lady who understands me. People are just too Wicked.

Respect to those tough guys out there. I will make sure all my child not suffer the same faith I suffer. People are just too wicked.
Who is this guy, are we twins ?
How are you talking about me and referring to yourself
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by zomby(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:
For been naive, nice and kind. I have being a victim of bully because I can't defend myself. Have lose a lot of respect. I wish God can recreate me to be a tough guy. Have been call fool for my behaviour.

I just wish people can understand. This world we live people are just too ruthless. The moment they see a weak guy they will start using and riding him anyhow. If I decide to change my ways I swear I will be so Wicked to the extent I won't have love for humanity.

Right now, I don't make friends too much because I know my weakness. I just want to be a lonely and marry a lady who understands me. People are just too Wicked.

Respect to those tough guys out there. I will make sure all my child not suffer the same faith I suffer. People are just too wicked.

My man, I feel you and completely understand your disposition. But don't ever allow any lowlife to change who you are; you are a special kind, we need more folks like you all around the world.
Instead of changing who you are and isolating yourself, I will suggest to change the folks you mingle with by discovering new people. Believe it or not, there are still many magnificent human beings out there...Unfortunately, the evil b@stards are everywhere and will always be around...it is part of our lives. We just need to find a way to navigate and live our lives to the fullest.

Be sweet, Be respectful, Be kind and also Be bold...these are the qualities I try to embrace as much as possible.

Life is too short, Say no to lowlife bullies and live your life to the fullest

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by bluefilm: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:

This guy don suffer

Abeg, make depression no go murd this guy o.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
maiquel:

Baby keh? cheesy grin grin
Abeg die that talk na (m) I be.

Laughing out loud

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Highman56: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fvck everybody in the world.i only give a fvck about myself

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Highman56: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
maiquel:

Baby keh? cheesy grin grin
Abeg die that talk na (m) I be.
dey wan tear ur yansh cheesy
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by maiquel: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Highman56:
dey wan tear ur yansh cheesy
I'm covered by the Blood of Jesus cheesy
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Highman56: 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Coldsperm:
You no get gun Oga. You can get all these locally made pistols (Awka made) that can fire two rounds for 20k. Always use it in doing the needful. Do that and thank me later.
cheesy e no reach dat levels
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
I am kind and at the same time I am not weak, just know when and where to draw the line with people and know what you tolerate from people 'cause you are indirectly telling them how to treat you.

Last month, my female colleague who is not even my friend or close to me started calling me a nickname I so much detest, then one day she was with my employer and she called me that name as I was coming to see my employer, I stood my ground, raised my voice and gave her a stern warning never in her life to call me that name again, she was very surprise cause on a normal day, I look very calm and innocent, so you will think I can't even talk, well after the incident she apologized and started giving me the respect I deserve.

I don't tolerate some behaviours from people even though I am a kind person, you should know where to draw the line with people.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by lexy2478(m): 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Truth is life has no rules, nice or not its either you win or lose. Just know when to be nice and the otherwise that's it.
48 laws of power is a nice book that teaches a lot about this
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Aaay: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Why
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2022

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by officialfestus(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
JayCynic:
OP I feel your pain as I was once like you. The sad thing is that many males of this generation have been socialized by this very feministic and gynocentric society to think that being nice, soft, empathetic and considerate is the appropriate way to live.

But that's not true bro, the world is a jungle, a battlefield and not a playground.

The first thing you need to do as a man to survive in this jungle is to be confident in yourself and your abilities, eliminate fear and timidity in every form, care less about people's opinions and more on your beliefs.

Next thing is to focus very largely on yourself. People will say you're being egotistic and self-conceited but it doesn't matter, if you look at the world, people admire more egotistic folks than selfless people. People love CR7's personality more than Messi's for a reason.
So this is a vital step bro, focus on yourself, capitalize on people to achieve your personal goals, care less about people and more about yourself. Be more of a polite human in your relationships than a nice person, society has blurred the lines between these two.

Final thing is to work extra hard to make money for yourself, do all the work it takes to get to your goals. Workout and improve your physical appearance too. Forget about women they are not important.

I suggest you read books like 48 laws of Power, Art of Seduction, Mastery and most importantly 12 Rules For Life by Jordan Peterson. I tell people I'm 20 years old and they don't believe me, 12 Rules For Life is like a life hack, trust me bro.

You can also check out some of the Machiavellian tactics on Nairaland here.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by ikejohn(m): 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
The best thing to do I to stop talking to people any how and offer to give advice anytime, just try to be observer every time and you will succeed.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by cassyrooy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:

My number one recommendation is Susan Cain's book titled Quiet.

Download it and you'll realise that you're more powerful than you've come to know, and people can't mess with you because, despite your calm demeanour, you'll still court fear in those who have negative feelings towards you.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by charlesditro: 5:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
superCleanworks:

very funny guy grin but let me tell you some truths
1. Never expect anybody to understand. nobody expects your explanation or cares about your situation either. stand for yourself.

2. it is natural law, if you act like food you will get eaten. Even your best friend will eat you if he smells your weakness.

3. even that your gentle wife you pray to marry will eat you up if you keep acting like spaghetti.

It is hard to be strong but you must always choose that option.
This one off me.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Justkatty(f): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Like seriously I wish I can���
I've been taken for granted too much.
I just wish to have a heart of a stone just for sometime, with that I'll be able to stay without having difficulties in letting my emotions do the thinking.
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by iamL(f): 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
My new resolution this year is too stop been too nice.

I have been betrayed, backstabbed and hated by same people I have made so many sacrifices for Yet I keep been a good girl/ nice until this year.

Always be a good person but:

Put yourself first in everything.

Never Chase anyone no matter who they are if they want leave let them, allow people to chase you instead.

Improve yourself.

Cut off only toxic people not everyone because there are people who will cherish you.

Learn to say no firmly.

Be kind to those around you but help only strangers..

Make money legitimately but not to pepper anyone.

Stop lending money to people except in extreme cases.

Above all love Jehovah first.

Always remember good will always conquer evil and light will always outshone darkness.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by pharmaking: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Oh yeah, I was once a victim. People are terribly wicked gan.

I kept trusting friends, colleagues, needy church members and family members, omo, na bad experience for me.

I was busy helping a poor family I met at church and the wicked wife was busying wishing me poverty.

How I take know, God expose am.

Now, I no dey send your story again.E no dey touch my heart.

At the same time, I still help people sha, but only those that genuinely need it, not random urgent 2k.

He that showeth mercy shall obtain mercy.Na this scripture dey guide me now.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by murchurat(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmm!
Who's doubting your intelligency? FBI
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by blazepascal(m): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2022
Ilegend and thegridpiller come and see oo

Op no go marry a feminist or a materialistic lady because if you do that the devil has settled ur case
Op swallow the rep pill now because

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Kaymicheal852: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:

Trust me ,you have to change ,be kind not nice ,be strong not mean too

It's SO COLD OUTSIDE

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Trendylove(f): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
Honestly that's the same problem I am facing right now. No matter how hard I try to have a hard mind it doesn't work and people use that against me alot.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Trendylove(f): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
I have seen my kinda guy oya add up let's start the marriage rites.
Wallteck:

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by optm(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
The problem isn't you but the high level of toxicity here. The world really needs kind people but alot of persons here are toxic and opportunistic probably cause of the difficult life in this part of the world. I think it's probably gonna be a different experience in civilized climes. I earnestly wish to experience that for myself.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Deborah98:
What about me that loves too much. Sacrifice too much, spends too much all for people I don't know, family members and relationships yet all I get is disappointment, mistrust and heart breaks. Someone asked me one time when I'll learn to be tough or hardened and I replied it isn't my nature. The more I try to remove my mind from being too good and selfless,God brings up cases for me to keep proving myself worthy and acceptable to him. @op please just love yourself first ok..the right person that will love, complete and complement you will come.
Me like this ehn, I love you already to Jupiter and back to earth. Where are you let spoil each other with love, passion and kindness and live happily ever after
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:

Love yourself first and anybody wey do you any how go see any how .
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by ikorodureporta: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Learn how to beat people up.. or even by giving them threat of their life for trying to mess with you..

I'm a kool guy too, but them know say I fit pull trigger on their skull

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
JayCynic:

Download them on pdf drive, I'm sure they would be free there.
okay
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by cescky(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
MrMcJay:
The Prince of Peace is also the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

The person who preached in the Temple came back to the Temple another day and used whips to flog hell out of the moneychangers.

E get why.

Discipline and boundaries are important in relationships.

Wow this is deep... Prince of peace is the lion of Judah. Ie Jesus

Ive always thought along this line, but never coined it. David was a
Warriors warrior, but a poet, and soft loving person all in one.

You've given me a new slogan, though the above depicts me, but its now coined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message / Should I Still Give Him A Chance? / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.