Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! (75857 Views)

I'm In Need Of A Man In Diaspora / I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by braine(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typing....
Sugarpapi wow just wow..so you really had to sugar coat and paint the occurence like it's some movie..what's this all about?
Well your problem is easy..tell your wife about what y've been doing.. apologise to her..call the same gal and tell her you no longer have interest in her and wouldn't want to have anything doin with her cos you are married..
After that cut her off your life and move on.. simple and easy or you can keep deceiving yourself..

This is bad advice.

Never admit anything to a woman. Just stop doing what you were doing and confess your sins to God.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by MOTOPARK: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Reggaemich:
what is the meaning LD marriages

The girl has put u in a loop(u will keep on begging for more)

Just cut ties with Her
it denote:Long Distance Marriage/Relationship
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Prestige2050: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
So this is my piece of advice. I feel most persons here don't even get the story,

1st whether she has a long term goal or not the op already made it clear that she doesn't necessarily need his money. Like I have met ladies that are with u for the vibes u give not what u have. Now to the matter. What happened to u was gonna happen sooner or later and this is my not be on your terms we all here can quite with been hypocrites and say the truth, whether Married or single there always comes this girl (in some people's cases girls) that with come into ur life and Bleep shit up real good and u will still want more damming everything else.

My advice here is, sir its clear u have no plans of move over to be with ur family vice versa with ur wife, if u let this girl go, u will still meet another one that might come with a terrible level of craziness. U r a man and I believe u can handle ur issues well enough. I feel u should seat her down, talk terms for which the relationship will exist and if she is cool den my brother u r gonna be the luckiest muda*f*er in the planet (hype)
Trust me sir, u will be alright
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by miladelly: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
You are a very sensible guy....

Your advice is on point for the Wise one & the movies you recommended top-notch.

I wished my ex had a friend like you �

Cheerios....

Godmademan:
SugarPapi

Assuming your story is real and for others in similar predicament, switch of the accessory brain and turn on the main brain before it's too late.

I'll leave you with two nice movies that should serve as a template to how miserable life can turn out for you if you continue to toe this path. Your wife should here the truth from you too.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:
So... I'm 39/m, married with 3 beautiful kids. Wife and kids are abroad, while I'm gainfully employed here in Nigeria. This is my story -

I've always been a chilled introverted guy with almost zero worries. I'm committed to my work and my work is also committed to me, at least, I'm able to send a healthy amount to my wife and kids in the Queen's country, every month. As a 'Manchelor', this is my daily schedule - wake up, go to work, close late, get home, play PS, skype the fam, sleep, rinse and repeat.

I seldom have time for social media, but once in a while, I log into Facebook and IG to catchup with friends. This was the beginning of my dilemma.

December of last year, I was scrolling on my timeline when I got a notif. Someone had liked my picture. I clicked through her profile and saw this young pretty girl. Honestly, I did not exactly fancy her at first, but I reciprocated the like on one of her pictures and logged of to bed.

When I woke the next morning, she had followed me. I followed back and thanked her for the follow in her dms.

This damsel was around 6ft, pretty, fair and easy on the eyes. She did not have any revealing or tight fitting clothes on her profile so at the beginning, I could not exactly place her physique.

We started chatting that day and as satan will have it, one day, I got leave from work. It was an unfateful Friday so I invited her to a day out at The Palms. We ate , watched a movie then when I wanted to book a ride for her back home, she said she'd like to know my house.

Tbh, I thought this was quite forward and voiced it. I love my Wife dearly. I love my children as well. I would never do anything to deliberately hurt them so I turned down her offer and booked the ride. She stays at Yaba, I at LP1.

She entered her ride and I did not contact her again.

Well, hello next morning!

Her WhatsApp call woke me up. It was a Saturday so I was at home. We spoke at length, she thanked me for the previous day and told me to at least allow her pay me back. "This girl sef!" I thought to myself.

We got to know each other better across the phone in that singular call and I felt it in my soul that she was a genuine one... not an 'InMessage' girl. She was a student at UNILAG in her 300l, studying Accounting. She was a really homely girl, light spoken and very respectful.

It was not yet mid-day when her cab to my house was 10 minutes away.

She came in, looking like a queen. Jeeez! Remembering that day sends shivers down my spine. Thankfully, I leave in a building all to myself so there no prying eyes to call Mama omo SugarPapi in faraway Ireland. My security guy opened for them, she alighted and paid the cab herself. WAWU!

She came and hugged me, we held hands as I pulled her in. She had not fully entered my house when I swept her off her feet, our lips crushed together in intense canoodle. Her tongue was probing inside my mouth as mine hers. Before I could process what was happening, she went on her knees and I felt my soul leave my body.

By this time, I had still not seen her body, so I led her to my guest room and my God!

Brief history... before this day, I had always considered myself an 'ass guy'. Actually, the few guys I consider friends know me as an ass guy. I loved huge melons but 'the behind' gets me most of the time.

Dear NLers, this girl's bossoms where neither ginormous nor small. They were just the perfect size and they stood! My God they stood! Firmly in my face, begging, begging to be...

I'm a 39yo guy and I confess that I have never experienced sex like that till that day! She was so sensual, so soft, no rush, no wrong. She mounted and rode me that day till I came. It has never ever happened before... not even with my partner and my she can f*ck!

It took every fiber of my being not to cry like a child as she rode me with ease and finesse. It was not that type of riding where the girl tries to burst your kidneys or emasculate you. It was focused on just my shaft and its cap. At some point, I was afraid I will pass out.

I had to quickly pull her off me before I pass out.

We ordered some take out, went at it three more times and around 8pm she was on a ride home. I told her to send me her account for me to send her something for the weekend. She out rightly refused and also refused me paying for her transport. WTH?! Abi na mami water tins?

Well it's been three months now and I can't seem to let her go. I have never experienced sex the way she does it. I confess that I may be catching actual feelings for her. I see myself jealous when she receives a call from her male counterparts, she once showed me a video she made with her ex. I was so angry. When she noticed my demeanour, she came, sat on my naked groin and whispered in my ears - "he is in the past, THE PAST".

I have to come voice out my predicament because she is now taking space in my heart. I can't do this to my family.

Guys, how do I 'divorce' this girl?

Shame on you am so piss at you right later this girl we get pregnant for you hope u we not come here To cry tell her the truth and let her go before you get her pregnant and make your life miserable because your wife we never allow you to see your kids Oga use your head she is using you and to me it look all plan up and set up angry

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by onlinestaff2020: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi,

It's my turn to offer a more holistic and pragmatic solutions to your real life love situation.

1. That babe is a free TOTO, keep on FU..CKING her...There's no big deal there as it's every man's desire.

2. Your wife is presently in Ireland, good...There's every tendency that another nigga is kpanshing her wide puccci that's already sour from serious kpanshing and child birth...Keep FU..CKING that small bitche that's dying for you.

3. Even though you tell her that you are married, she will still open her tight puccci for you because there's an emotional attachment to both of you.

4. In case, she gets pregnant for you, do not abort the baby, I repeat, do not abort the baby, as it's normal in parts of the world...Your case isn't exceptional...No be you start am, my guy.

5. There's no way you can send the babe away and start masturbating because masturbation is not as enjoyable with the opposite sex especially when doing skin to skin.

6. Lastly, I'm at your service anytime and anyway to help you service the babe or maybe a party should be fantastic.

DM
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by braine(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:
So... I'm 39/m, married with 3 beautiful kids. Wife and kids are abroad, while I'm gainfully employed here in Nigeria. This is my story -

I've always been a chilled introverted guy with almost zero worries. I'm committed to my work and my work is also committed to me, at least, I'm able to send a healthy amount to my wife and kids in the Queen's country, every month. As a 'Manchelor', this is my daily schedule - wake up, go to work, close late, get home, play PS, skype the fam, sleep, rinse and repeat.

I seldom have time for social media, but once in a while, I log into Facebook and IG to catchup with friends. This was the beginning of my dilemma.

December of last year, I was scrolling on my timeline when I got a notif. Someone had liked my picture. I clicked through her profile and saw this young pretty girl. Honestly, I did not exactly fancy her at first, but I reciprocated the like on one of her pictures and logged of to bed.

When I woke the next morning, she had followed me. I followed back and thanked her for the follow in her dms.

This damsel was around 6ft, pretty, fair and easy on the eyes. She did not have any revealing or tight fitting clothes on her profile so at the beginning, I could not exactly place her physique.

We started chatting that day and as satan will have it, one day, I got leave from work. It was an unfateful Friday so I invited her to a day out at The Palms. We ate , watched a movie then when I wanted to book a ride for her back home, she said she'd like to know my house.

Tbh, I thought this was quite forward and voiced it. I love my Wife dearly. I love my children as well. I would never do anything to deliberately hurt them so I turned down her offer and booked the ride. She stays at Yaba, I at LP1.

Her WhatsApp call woke me up. It was a Saturday so I was at home. We spoke at length, she thanked me for the previous day and told me to at least allow her pay me back. "This girl sef!" I thought to myself.

We got to know each other better across the phone in that singular call and I felt it in my soul that she was a genuine one... not an 'InMessage' girl. She was a student at UNILAG in her 300l, studying Accounting. She was a really homely girl, light spoken and very respectful.

She came in, looking like a queen. Jeeez! Remembering that day sends shivers down my spine. Thankfully, I leave in a building all to myself so there no prying eyes to call Mama omo SugarPapi in faraway Ireland. My security guy opened for them, she alighted and paid the cab herself. WAWU!

She came and hugged me, we held hands as I pulled her in. She had not fully entered my house when I swept her off her feet, our lips crushed together in intense canoodle. Her tongue was probing inside my mouth as mine hers. Before I could process what was happening, she went on her knees and I felt my soul leave my body.

By this time, I had still not seen her body, so I led her to my guest room and my God!

Brief history... before this day, I had always considered myself an 'ass guy'. Actually, the few guys I consider friends know me as an ass guy. I loved huge melons but 'the behind' gets me most of the time.

Dear NLers, this girl's bossoms where neither ginormous nor small. They were just the perfect size and they stood! My God they stood! Firmly in my face, begging, begging to be...

I'm a 39yo guy and I confess that I have never experienced sex like that till that day! She was so sensual, so soft, no rush, no wrong. She mounted and rode me that day till I came. It has never ever happened before... not even with my partner and my she can f*ck!

It took every fiber of my being not to cry like a child as she rode me with ease and finesse. It was not that type of riding where the girl tries to burst your kidneys or emasculate you. It was focused on just my shaft and its cap. At some point, I was afraid I will pass out.

We ordered some take out, went at it three more times and around 8pm she was on a ride home. I told her to send me her account for me to send her something for the weekend. She out rightly refused and also refused me paying for her transport. WTH?! Abi na mami water tins?

Well it's been three months now and I can't seem to let her go. I have never experienced sex the way she does it. I confess that I may be catching actual feelings for her. I see myself jealous when she receives a call from her male counterparts, she once showed me a video she made with her ex. I was so angry. When she noticed my demeanour, she came, sat on my naked groin and whispered in my ears - "he is in the past, THE PAST".

I have to come voice out my predicament because she is now taking space in my heart. I can't do this to my family.

Who says you have to "divorce" the girl?

Nature took its natural course.

From you writeup, you tried to avoid it and its not something you do on a normal day.

Keep that relationship, but let her know her place.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by koladed40(m): 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
You have just signed your own frustration by not being able to control your emotions. sexual feelings don't last long but the regrets that comes from it can be everlasting. You have open the door for quarrels, distrust and regrets for yourself.
solution:
1. avoid the lady as much as possible
2. confess to your wife about it. don't hide it if you really want to be free
3. you need to be born again. sexual immorality kills and it is still killing many destinies.
4. create boundaries. no one is immune to falling into such temptation.

The good news......

Have is at the back of mind that God is forgiving and He will forgive you.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

I dont believe in jazz but yes she does wear waist beads.

Out of curiosity, how does the jazz work? When did it start working? When she liked my picture? First time I set eyes on her?

Explains things to me. I'm pretty open minded about life.

As for getting my wife to come back, that's not happening soon. Due to how the country is going and some personal experiences she has stated that she will not be back soon. Actually after I flew her and the children there, she flew her mother in, some months later. I travel bi-annually to see them.
What a weak man you are!
Shame on you.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by braine(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
Amtrak:

Hmmm... I see.

I recommend you scramble the network.

Begin to fvck several other girls so that you can unhook yourself. This way, you head go clear fast, fast.

Is this not like adding petrol to fire? The man is trying to be faithful to his wife here.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by braine(m): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kellzzyy:

What a weak man you are!
Shame on you.

Lol. Shut up!

Wait till you find what makes you weak.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by ume1000: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Frenzy01:

This is bullish!t... Stop believing all this crap. Op was simply encapsulated in the wild and sweet s*x he gets from her. His loniness and the absence of his wife also aggravated the matter. This is pure infatuation, nothing like jazz here
if hypnosis can be done medically what makes jazz any different
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Zeel007: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

Irony is, this is a real story, my story and my current predicament. I could not help describe in detail the origin of the conundrum because that's what I do for a living. I write.

If you're circumspect enough and we relate well here, I may invite you over one weekend and you will see things yourself.
I believe your story is true cos you kept emphasizing on the way out.

Bro,their's no way around it than to stand your ground. I believe you've made a mistake by allowing your feelings to cloud you.

Tell her you are married and your relationship with her will destroy your home. Tell her you are sorry and dat you are going to confess to your wife cos your conscience kept disturbing you ( note don't tell your wife o...your marriage fit collapse o...it's just to make the lady know your wife is now aware of everything)

Now delete all her pictures contact block every thing that has to do with her. Cos once you kept seeing it, you will keep drawing to her. Get busy with lot of works or probably visit friends when you are lonely, her memory in you will fade off as times goes by.

She will try to find every means but keep standing your ground that your wife has reported to your family and you don't want anything that will destroy your home.

Anyway bros, I will like you to teach me how to be a profitable writer. I will send you a mail and I will appreciate if you reply sir, thanks so much.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Akinola2345(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

Do you know that insulting people unknown to you is one of the most obvious symptoms of LSE?

When you're okay in your skin, you have no reason to throw tantrums, aggrieved or not.

To your points;

1. I am not stupid. Me along with hundreds of Nigerians who are in LD marriages.

2. I may be lonely, but I'm definitely not miserable.

Lastly, I am not trying to 'fit' were I already belong. There's little to nothing you can do when your wife says she's had it with the country and wants out.

Hope you're appeased? cool

Obviously your wife is the one controling you...sorry to say.... Distance in any relationship or marriage will definitely Leeds to story...

If it is not you.... it will be your wife..... You talk your own story here...did you know the one your wife cover...,you be mumu
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Princeaniemeka: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

FOR YOU TO SOLVE A PROBLEM, YOU MUST START FROM THE TOP.

(THE BITTER TRUTH)

1) YOU GAVE ROOM FOR IT TO PLEASE YOUR WIFE, WHICH OBVIOUSLY MEANS YOUR LOVE FOR HER IS MORE THAN HER'S FOR YOU. BECAUSE THE ESSENCE OF RAISING A FAMILY IS TOGETHERNESS.

2) THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU FEEL TRAPPED IS BECAUSE YOU'VE NOT BEEN PAYING FOR THE FOOD YOU'VE BEEN EATING. YOU NOW FEEL THE NEED TO PLEASE THIS GOOD GIRL BECAUSE YOU FEEL
YOU OWE HER. ALWAYS PAY FOR THE FOOD YOU EAT BECAUSE NO BE YOUR WIFE FOOD, E GET WHY. THAT WAY YOU WILL SEE REASON TO LEAVE WHEN GUILT SET IN.

3) BRING YOUR FAMILY BACK HOME, MAKE YOUR WIFE SEE REASONS WHY YOU WANT THEM BACK AND IF POSSIBLE TELL HER THAT THE LONELINESS IF BECOMING TOO MUCH AND YOU CAN'T COPE WITH IT ANYMORE, COUPLE WITH THE TEMPTATION ASPECT OF IT ALL. TELL HER THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO FALL INTO THE HAND'S OF ANOTHER WOMAN BECAUSE SHE'S NOT AROUND. I BELIEVE SHE WILL SEE REASONS TO COME BACK HOME. IF YOU BRING THEM BACK MY BROTHER, YOUR PRAYERS OF LEAVING THIS YOUR SWEET FOOD WILL BE ANSWERED 80% THE REST SHOULD BE EASY.

NOTE: DO NOT TELL HER YOUR ORDEAL HENCE YOU FIND YOURSELF TO BLAME.

4) EVERYBODY NEEDS LOVE AND CARE AT SOME POINT IN LIFE. IF YOUR WIFE REFUSE TO SEE REASONS WITH YOU THEN DEFINE WHAT YOU HAVE WITH THIS GIRL SO AS FOR BOTH OF YOU TO BE ON THE SAME PAGE. MAKE SURE TO RECIPROCATE WHAT EVER LOVE OR CARE SHE GIVES YOU. MAKE HER UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER WILL DEFINITELY END ONE DAY WHEN YOUR FAMILY COMES HOME BUT UNTIL THEN YOU WILL BE IN HER LIFE AS LONG AS NATURE PERMITS.

NOTE: EVEN IF YOU END IT NOW MY BROTHER, YOU WILL BE HURTING YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'VE NO SUBSTITUTION WHICH IS YOUR WIFE. SO HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT WILL TAKE BEFORE YOU GO BACK TO THE GIRL OR EVEN ANOTHER GIRL?

THIS SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO ALOT OF WOMEN WHO'S HUSBAND'S BASE ABROAD.

THIS SHOULD BE A LESSON TO ALL THE GIRLS, NEVER LEAVE YOUR HUSBAND'S DWELLING WITHOUT HIM BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY TAKE THE GRACE OF GOD TO MEET HIM INTACT WHEN YOU COME BACK. SHALOM

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by GEEBITE: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
You really tried but still left gaps of inconsistency that gave this away as a fiction. I believe at your level and exposure you will know the difference between "Queen's country and Ireland" . It is not a slip of fingers (or thought) don't mask it with that ,it is just what it is (fiction).
Cheerio.
SugarPapi:
Ps, I understand a majority would think this is some made up story seeing as I opened the account today. I have been an unregistered member of this platform but the issue with this babe is getting to a head. I can't think, can't focus at work, can't do anything at all.

All I think of is her. I can't ask my friends for help, they're way too close to my wife and someone might spill. Pastor, etc are out of the equation. It's you guys I can turn to, so I need those who have been in my shoes to suggest ways to get over this girl.

Pss, I tried deleting her contacts, blocked her on IG, Whatsapp, etc. After 2 days, I unblocked her and when she asked, I feigned some phony excuse.

Help me!
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by neighbourhud: 3:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Blackbelly:
After posting broad daylight porn under the camouflage of seeking advice, now ask yourself, do you truly need help?
I seriously doubt!

You dey craze o...your comment got me laughing cheesy grin cheesy grin

You nailed it...he sounded not serious.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by busomma: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Typing....
Sugarpapi wow just wow..so you really had to sugar coat and paint the occurence like it's some movie..what's this all about?
Well your problem is easy..tell your wife about what y've been doing.. apologise to her..call the same gal and tell her you no longer have interest in her and wouldn't want to have anything doin with her cos you are married..
After that cut her off your life and move on.. simple and easy or you can keep deceiving yourself..

Looks like u've never been in love . And don't tell me it's not love cos he's married. It's easy to love 2 or more women at same time.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Sirkardinal: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
Bro i got to be honest with you,Your not in love with that girl,what your in love with this the sex,the way you document and give us the well details of sex(especially she riding you) just hit the jackpot..your obsessed with the sex,and I pity you..

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Anointedtim(m): 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2022
If it sex that is holding you to her, forget it you aren't getting free anytime soon. Secondly, I weep deeply for your family abroad being that, they may have lost you to the hands of "this is my last time, I'll not do it again" obviously you blocked and unblocked her. Honestly bro, there's nothing like solution for good sex, when you are not a player. For all I see you are an amateur in a top league and your coach finds you worthy.
This girl may be your doom. It a funny joke now, everyone are saying this, that and you are still day dreaming. Lastly, as usual no fire can't be quench. Change location for the main time apply for remote work services and get a routine outside what you stated earlier. I hope your story is real and I hope you don't run out of help.
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Starryleeyah01(f): 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sirkardinal:
Bro i got to be honest with you,Your not in love with that girl,what your in love with this the sex,the way you document and give us the well details of sex(especially she riding you) just hit the jackpot..your obsessed with the sex,and I pity you..

I bet he will discover he just love the sex not the girl by the time he lay with a lady much younger and slimmer that this current one,den he will discover it's mere obsession not love....
What I figured is wrong with him is that it's first time cheating,Soo the sharking and adrenaline is still all over him
Trust me man,even the STRONGEST FEELINGS HAVE EXPIRERY DAY.
U don't wanna loose in the end man

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by PercyJackSon007(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

Maybe you should enjoy it, and try to keep it away from your family. Ride the wave and maybe you'll get tired of her.. Trying hard to cut her off and failing, might make her know HOW MUCH she has you in her grip. That's not the power you want to give a young woman, no matter how goodly she is.

Relax, enjoy life. It's all vanity, ask King Solomon. Read Ecclesiastes it's enlightening...

Nice Storytelling though...

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by tritt(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
This is a super story......

SugarPapi:

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Anointedtim(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Honestly you right
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Johnsown1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Self control is the problem here. If you can

1: drop your Android phone then get small phone, no IG, No Facebook and it's excess.

2: Call your wife then request to see her then confess to her or you can visit them either

3: build your self, embrace God and study your Bible.

So that you will not be another usifo that chidinma killed or get injury in your marriage
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by ekensi01: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
@mosblis come read stuff
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Loreettaa: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Comrade,collect maize. You dey amaze me. grin
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
SugarPapi:

Bro, I know. I honestly want to let her go, but at this point, I know I've fallen for her. She ticks everything I want in a woman. It's serious self restraint and the thoughts of my family that have kept me from committing beyond what I've already done.

Why do you want to leave her, if she makes you feel good?

I have been in such relationships, either I end it, or crisis ends it, but now I choose to end them all the time. It is not uncommon to feel such covalent bonds with someone within your Soul group, it is deeper connections.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by emmanuelno: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
I understand how u feel bro, some of this things happens but, u are in a situation where u really have to think about the sweet bad thing u re doing, and understand that this thing will get messy one day.it was never meant to last, u have to summon the courage as a man to call it off or risk diving ur family by urself. Those sweet shivers won't last long av been there and u won't understand what it will bring until it starts happening. Don't be tempted to even strap without protection else u risk having two families. May u find courage to do the needful
Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by Emmanuel30a: 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hahahaha ... Its not an advice but a logical submission... Ask GOD for forgiveness and relocate to your wife and children. You have no idea what temptations your wife is falling into over there. That is a result of long distance marriage, covetousness, lack of fear of GOD, lack of self discipline, dispurity or unholiness of mind and soul and maybe social media syndrome as well. You dont resist temptation, fornication and adultery, you flee from them. You are the architect, responsible and accountable for your predicament, misfortune and adversaries. Flee from sin. The wages of sin is death. In the first place, it is not a good move to leave your wife and children abroad and want to be permanently living in Nigeria. What for? Your wife might as well has a crush she is sinning with. Take it or leave it. I also wondered why you would easily accept your wife request that you should fly her abroad that she is tired of Nigeria ...What if you dont have the money,would she abandon&divorce u for a man who can fly her?

1 Like

Re: I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! by ogbutony(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dear Op, if you can work remotely, take a 3 months sabatical, spend time with your wife and kids.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.