Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Say Something Good About Another Tribe - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Something Good About Another Tribe (19717 Views)

Yoruba Elders Have Seen Something Good In Jonathan — Babatope / Say Something Positive About Nigeria / Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by JEITO: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
God bless all the other tribes also..

Amen
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by networkrecharg: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2014
Akwa ibom ayaya
Igbos are developers
with their foods..
Ifik n ibibio are hospitable
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by wildikeman(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Garvey1: Africa for the Africans,those at home and those Abroad.....Black people should learn to love our Black selves regardless of tribe,religion or politics.We all suffered from Arab and European slavery which destroyed our minds and made us a self hating race....it was done in the west also...case and point Michael Jackson...talented brother but hated his Black skin.We need one strong United States of Africa... one big Black army,navy air force and marines that can defend Africans worldwide... grin grin shocked
who told you that mj hated his race...speaking absent sense...united Africa indeed! Make una no go make una lives beta...yeye race
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by wildikeman(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Zedric:

Dude, ur reasoning stinks.
when you are a Nigerian who can fault you for not reasoning properly...just pass!
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by wildikeman(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Uthman75:
Ok Black Monkey, we heard u. E bi lyk say u wanna get noticed. Congratulations, u won the trophy.
hmmm Uthman the half whit...I don't blame you. you simply don't know how to observe.
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jarus: I like the simplicity of Hausa/Fulani people(male).

I have to second that. They seem to be somewhat content with their lot and just get on with it.
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by blowjohn(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Akwaibom for life mehn! Yoruba too fear! Ibo gals too dey do ashawo!
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by ChristyG(f): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2014
blowjohn:
Akwaibom for life mehn! Yoruba too fear! Ibo gals too dey do ashawo!
and akwa ibom too dey housegirl and houseboy all over d country

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Kaywantay: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
We love you, Zulu and Dogon. Your baby black sister from the States
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by swagwu(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
i like the fulanis bcuz of one thing.
they are the NUNU of the nation. grin
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Garvey1: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Blacks need to practice race first,regardless of your tribe,religion or politics...your race come first
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Curlieweed: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2014
ChristyG:
and akwa ibom too dey housegirl and houseboy all over d country

i know it's hard but the topic says, "say something GOOD...
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by seun4reelbiz: 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hi, Im Oluwaseun. I have good news for capaign managers on diz thread. Im currently selling 21,000,000 Nigerian numbers, sorted by Sex, State, Local Government, Name, Phone Numbers by INEC. Interested? Just text ur phone number and e-mail address to 08067032143, Or 08022669949, to get a sample of what you would be buying.
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by nataliecowell: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
seun4reelbiz:
Hi, Im Oluwaseun. I have good news for capaign managers on diz thread. Im currently selling 21,000,000 Nigerian numbers, sorted by Sex, State, Local Government, Name, Phone Numbers by INEC. Interested? Just text ur phone number and e-mail address to 08067032143, Or 08022669949, to get a sample of what you would be buying.

sounds good
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by caprini1: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
I love the way Yorubas respect elders. I love the way Ibos always try to help out relations. I love the purity of heart of the original Hausas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by adbokus(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nothing compares to the industry and enterprise of the igbo. They inspire even more admiration given the difficult, challenging, almost problematic circumstances in which they strive. Someone said, 'Hardwork keeps a man honest'. They echo the line, 'if a man doesn't quit, victory is sure to be his'...

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Alezy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
I love the benue ladies, most beautiful in nigeria(optional)
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Appleyard(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
All my Delta homies, the south-south people, and naija in general. I love ya alllllllll..

Meanwhile you guys may check this out:

http://myinvitepay.com/?ref=172419
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by omonnakoda: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
Eboes

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Uchesigaz(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
am new on nairaland...i was researching on a topic online and just saw a nairalander who knows so much from the discussion and i bliv this guy can help me...pls how do i contact FOLYKAZE in this nairaland...theres no contact or email showing in his profile...its important pls dnt ignore
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Uchesigaz:
am new on nairaland...i was researching on a topic online and just saw a nairalander who knows so much from the discussion and i bliv this guy can help me...pls how do i contact FOLYKAZE in this nairaland...theres no contact or email showing in his profile...its important pls dnt ignore

What is it you are researching pls?
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by onila(f): 12:40am On Feb 26, 2015
wildikeman:
Yorubas are backstabbing and abusive and slaves...igbos are cheats and wicked...hausas are blood thirsty and foolish and dumb...isan,Benis and uromi are demon worshippers and savages....happy fucking independence nonsense country.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Onyi42(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
I respect the Hausa's because they are hospitable, helpful and they don't gossip

as for the yorubas they are intelligent

the igboes are resourceful, hardworking and they love their families

the nigerdeltas I don't know them too well
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by onila(f): 4:10am On Mar 23, 2015
Yoruba girls think too high of themselves yet . . . . . . . they aint all that
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Damieahh: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory
Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZRL51ixIuc

See all tribes Happy and celebrating together for Buhari and Nigeria...m

Happy times ahead..
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Nuel112: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
JLYASDI:
Love my Edo peeps! They have pride. (unless those bastardly bred ones from POTOKRI-LEBANESE heritage. . .awon half-castes) grin
They do NOT kiss arzzzes or live off a woman's money like other gigolos we know around Nigeria. kiss
WE DO NOT CARE IF WE ARE LOVED OR NOT. cool

Ishan guys rock cool
Hausa peeps are the best. . .yes is yes and no is no. Love their cohesiveness too. Never greedy or carrying drugs in their arzzzes locally or internationally. They share their wealth and are NOT materialistic. cool

love your post

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Is The Lagos Cable Car, 6 Years After? / Supporters Excited As Oyetola Returns To Osun After Tribunal Judgement (Video) / SSS Allowed Back Into Aso Rock After Heated Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.