Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Say Something Good About Another Tribe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Something Good About Another Tribe (19722 Views)

Yoruba Elders Have Seen Something Good In Jonathan — Babatope / Say Something Positive About Nigeria / Let's Say Something Good About Nigeria Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by wildikeman(m): 1:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Yoruba ke?
namfav: the yoruba and gbari are openly straight forward, hardworking andin many cases dependable
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by wildikeman(m): 1:29am On Oct 01, 2013
Yorubas are backstabbing and abusive and slaves...igbos are cheats and wicked...hausas are blood thirsty and foolish and dumb...isan,Benis and uromi are demon worshippers and savages....happy fucking independence nonsense country.
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Lateef9961(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2013
wildikeman: Yorubas are backstabbing and abusive and slaves...igbos are cheats and wicked...hausas are blood thirsty and foolish and dumb...isan,Benis and uromi are demon worshippers and savages....happy fucking independence nonsense country.
u ar a mad man walai

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by omonnakoda: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ibo ,Sometin Good OK I am coming

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by lertee(f): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
I like the igbos because they are industrious,I like fulanis because they are neat,like akwa ibom people because they are very goodlooking.
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by iropelebe(m): 3:49am On Oct 06, 2013
lertee: I like the igbos because they are industrious,I like fulanis because they are neat,like akwa ibom people because they are very goodlooking.
Omalicha,what tribe are you?
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Ngodigha1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
I like the Yorubas because even their elderly can still read e.g this Yoruba man here.

4 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Uthman75: 12:38am On Nov 07, 2013
wildikeman: Yorubas are backstabbing and abusive and slaves...igbos are cheats and wicked...hausas are blood thirsty and foolish and dumb...isan,Benis and uromi are demon worshippers and savages....happy fucking independence nonsense country.
Ok Black Monkey, we heard u. E bi lyk say u wanna get noticed. Congratulations, u won the trophy.

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by SilvanusII(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2013

WHOA!!! Beht bros, u haf upset gan-an o

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by wwwrsnightcom: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
nairaland . info
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by concacid: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2013
I dobale for the IDOMA people, very quiet, peace loving and accommodating people. You guys are really too good.
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by haliluwa: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2013
I like Igbos for their industrious nature, Yorubas for their versatility in knowledge and Hausa/Fulani for their honesty and good leadership qualities....
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by jayrule(m): 4:12am On Jan 05, 2014
I like yoruba people cos they do greet like kilode... To be honest, I dont like any tribe for any unique reason cos I can't see that as a characteristic that must be possesed by a tribe rather all Individuals ; Igbo guy, Yoba guy, Hausa guy, Calabar and all of them to me I like them because of their Individual character.

3 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Fulaman198(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2014
I don't want to be judged, i'm still a virgin, but I think that Yoruba women have the largest ikebes.

4 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2014
Bigger than TiVs? Anyway i feel like giving it to Yoruba women even the slim ones r endowed.

4 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by fairheven: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2014
Yoruba are dam too hospitable,a Yoruba man will leave everythin for u in his house,including his wife grin ;Dwas staying with a Yoruba friend,the only issue the father had with me was that I refused to enter kitchen to dish ou food for my self shocked grin grin,the man wd ask :are u a stranger?lie lie ,me I be visitor! grin cheesy
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Fulaman198(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
fairheven: Yoruba are dam too hospitable,a Yoruba man will leave everythin for u in his house,including his wife grin ;Dwas staying with a Yoruba friend,the only issue the father had with me was that I refused to enter kitchen to dish ou food for my self shocked grin grin,the man wd ask :are u a stranger?lie lie ,me I be visitor! grin cheesy

Hopefully you didn't do anything with the man's wife.
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2014

Dude, ur reasoning stinks.
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ngodigha1: I like the Yorubas because even their elderly can still read e.g this Yoruba man here.
That picture has been around a while and the man isn't a Nigerian
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by fairheven: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2014
Fulaman198:

Hopefully you didn't do anything with the man's wife.
Lie lie!when there enof beautiful women.
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Garvey1: 2:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Africa for the Africans,those at home and those Abroad.....Black people should learn to love our Black selves regardless of tribe,religion or politics.We all suffered from Arab and European slavery which destroyed our minds and made us a self hating race....it was done in the west also...case and point Michael Jackson...talented brother but hated his Black skin.We need one strong United States of Africa... one big Black army,navy air force and marines that can defend Africans worldwide... grin grin shocked
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by onila(f): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
I love edo girls

because we share one important thing in common

we hate yoruba girls

3 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Garvey1: 2:39am On Jul 24, 2014
Black people need to learn to think in terms of race first.no to tribalism,no to religious sectarianism... we should work to unite as one people....we are under attack from our own people who have been taught to hate themselves and love other races....
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by samsonodidi: 7:37am On Aug 06, 2014
Join the great illuminati to get wealth and fame
within 7days millions we flow into your account ,
all initiation take place in UK.. Don't worry about
hotel accommodation and your visa everything
we be taking care of by us contact our nigeria
agent for more assistant call +2348146407868
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by ElekeNtioba: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
I generally like the Yorubas until they start displaying their insecurity. I like Hausa/Fulani for their honesty and humility until they remember their satanic religion. I admire d Ibibio/Annang for their homeliness until they start their resentment and insecurity. I only like Edo girls for their loving heart until wickedness comes over it. Never really interacted with other tribes dat much.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by Garvey1: 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
All the tribes need to have a cultural event togather each year.This would allow the country to gell togather.You need a leader with mass appeal...someone who can bring all the tribes
togather...a great organizer.
Re: Say Something Good About Another Tribe by onila(f): 2:52am On Aug 22, 2014
yoruba girls are the toughest women in the world grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iperu: APC Members Beat Up Court Official In Dapo Abiodun’s Hometown / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / Keyamo To Moghalu: Third Force Are Untested Nigerians, Join Us In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.