Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? (55927 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Aaaoo: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Are u a whorre family why is he passing you
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Omotosho1090905(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please what's the title of the movie jare, make I watch wetin end am grin
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Brian47(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mind your business
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by deavicky(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?
see wetin ur toto weh they scratch
u toto want cost ur sister. Allow the boy be, except na the only guy u don fucck be that.
By the way have u no shame? How would u open ur mouth to tell ur sister that, u as lose as to fucck a guy in the toilet. Person u just met.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Verysmart101: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
ChiefSosa:
I feel like the sister just doesn't deserve to have the both you and the so called fiance in her life. Anyway, you should open up to her, that would be the smart thing to do. Always look out for the family!
If she's cool with it, being that you and the fiance had an affair in the past, then no qualms. Maybe she (your sis) didn't even know him then. But, if she is not cool (which i assume she won't) with the thoughts of finding out that her sis got banged in a club toilet by a guy that later turned out to be her fiance, then it's best she breaks up and move on.
Why am i even sugarcoating things? In fact she should even break up sef, it's obvious you and the guy will still bang if your sis decides to go along with the marriage, thereby ruining the marriage/her life.

But u will want the hooker to marry someone's brother abiiii? Hope she will confess to her husband the life she lived in d past since ur sister isn't good to marry a client too.Rubbish
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by JayPeeOham: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?

So after f***kn him and giving him whatever disease you may have in your body, whose sister were you expecting him to pass them to

My sister the bird you sent on an errand has is back to give you your feedback ! tongue tongue

Enjoy your guilty conscience.. that's if you have any though.

I pity your sister because the one night stands have just started with you in the picture undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Verysmart101: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
Czario:
Fake story....since they're not yet married you should tell her. But you accepted payment afterwards...that says a lot about your character.

But her as olosho will marry someone's brother abiii? Will u because of her past condemn her not to marry tomorrow? Why then is she not comfortable that her ex sex client wanna marry her sister? She's a bloody hypocrite
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by CyberWolf: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
This OP na scammer. Registered yesterday and already created 5 topics? … paid you indeed undecided
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by chatinent: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Shameless poster.
This poster is a male. No woman will leave her picture on her profile when posting something like this.

We know, chief.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by ashawopikin(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

shebi he paid you? Don't go and spoil your cousin marriage o

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Verysmart101: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Favfables1:

1. You slept with a guy...
In the toilet for that matter...
And you were paid...

In other words...
You exchanged your body (sex) for material things (money)....
On word in the dictionary accurately describes you right now undecided...

2. What kind of man is he, if I may ask? undecided...
A man that sleeps with who.r.e.s? undecided...

Well...
I can't tell you what to do...
I would come clean with my cousin-sister if I were in your shoes undecided....
I would tell her the ENTIRE truth...

And u will also wish not be judged with ur past life if u marry someone else's brother tomorrow right? Hypocrites
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Pimine: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gloriagee:
It's not her sis, it's her cousin sister
Aswearugaaad

My point is she's a wh.ore who thinks she's better than the man who paid her for the use of her body.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by fof1: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

What are You Saving her from,Pls? You went and got Paid for Sex in a Club House Toilet...What are You,Pls... Prostitute or Distributor?... let her be ....

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by 2kurupt(m): 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
And so? You were even paid for your services so what's your stress?

While explaining the type of man he is, also elaborate on the type of woman you are.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by OgaTheTop2: 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
fringz11:
you are just a ......
...whorrrre! cheesy
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by icehot: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

From the looks of it, you offered a service and you were paid. You are the one they should be careful of, not the man. You should be worried about the kind of person you are, offering your body for money.

It wasn't even a one night stand, you offered a service and you were paid, so please get out of the way.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by CSTRR: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
The fiance did nothing wrong.

He paid for a service as an adult.

It's not like he was cheating on her sister at that time.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by frozen70(f): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

It's gone, forget about telling your sister

You may tell the man and remind the man of your one night with him

But what if he denies you

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by CSTRR: 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
For the ladies on this thread, unless your boyfriend, fiance or husband was a virgin when you met him, there is 99% chance he has slept with a prostitute atleast once.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Ameduedwin: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Are you sure you are saying the truth?
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by fotadmowmend(m): 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Tell her the kind of lady you are .... You should kept your mouth mum....
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Slayar: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Lol, its funny.Tell her sha.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by mufutau55(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

See something, say something. Tell your sister.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by everythinggirly(f): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Please make your own decision, the ball is in your court.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by stanisbaratheon: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

You apply ISO 9001 standard in your business; customer satisfaction is paramount irrespective of location. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Peng12345: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fake story
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by President2001(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

When contract has end
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by holybabayo(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
If you think he is unworthy, then you are also condemning yourself. You both are guilty of the same sins.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by dangermouse(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
ChiefSosa:
I feel like the sister just doesn't deserve to have the both you and the so called fiance in her life. Anyway, you should open up to her, that would be the smart thing to do. Always look out for the family!
If she's cool with it, being that you and the fiance had an affair in the past, then no qualms. Maybe she (your sis) didn't even know him then. But, if she is not cool (which i assume she won't) with the thoughts of finding out that her sis got banged in a club toilet by a guy that later turned out to be her fiance, then it's best she breaks up and move on.
Why am i even sugarcoating things? In fact she should even break up sef, it's obvious you and the guy will still bang if your sis decides to go along with the marriage, thereby ruining the marriage/her life.

Wrong advise I must say. They never had an affair. Just a one night stand and in a club for that matter.
They never dated and the dude seems ready to settle down now and has found the right woman.
The op does not have any business telling her cousin about her sexcapades and should keep it to herself. Unless maybe she is jealous and just want to bring in a matter that happened years ago before the couple even met , to put them asunder.
The past is bygone and I hope the op have turned a new leaf cos one day its bound to be her own turn.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by SKINDOGGY: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
fringz11:
you are just a ......
no be from my e go come out cheesy
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by kingsceemark(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
Get a life

I think you need the life more than anything
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by oilmane(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Sure, don't forget to add that you're an orosco

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.