Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,255 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? (55926 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Omo9ja147(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
fringz11:
you are just a ......
shoe...the s is silent
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by airplane55: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by kingPhidel(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Are you a saint ? Even saying “the type of man she’s marrying “ what about you? The saying “you attracted to your kind” is not a
Cliche. So don’t judge him now start with yourself then your sister before you judge him. Weh done madam advice

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by letitrainnow(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Shun
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
AYNL:
Tell your sister jare
Say no to peace
Embrace vawulence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by godofuck231: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
What ever happened in the club stays un the club , going to tell your sister betrays your profession , if you take also go to the press and announce your sins

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Jidkidz(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
fringz11:
you are just a ......
please say it finish
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by PreciousBro: 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is a not so funny joke. But what still manages to amuse me is the fact that alot of you don't even know how your dumbness sags.

If you think a guy having a one night stand with you makes him equal to you then hurry up and goan pay him too before you at least report to your sister that he shagğed you. You're a bloody disgrace like your discharge on the tail days of the month.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by MrJames007: 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
U want ur sister to hate U for the rest of her life,just keep mute ok.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by osazsky(m): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?
he should be the one reporting u to his wife so that she knows the kind of hypocrite sis she has...a snake pretending to be a good girl at home..abeg send me ur numb..there is something impt I need to discuss with u..its has to do with education..carrer and practise

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Rawhumper(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
[Copy cat.....this na old story na grin

ote author=Rubyjade post=110856294]My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?[/quote]
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by placeofallure(f): 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?

You got me confused....

Is there any relative or relation such as cousin sister?

Then do people go to study their masters?

I doubt if you listened to your teachers in school, your English teacher in particular.

You are shameless. What's your business with your "cousin sister's" choice of man? You were never good enough for marriage that's why you were only a one night stand, and to think you are so inconsequential that he couldn't remember your face. Yuck!
You got paid for services rendered abi? Move on to other clients please, don't keep your customers waiting. Jealousy kii you there!

Imagine asking whether to save her sister... Save her exactly from what? You should first save yourself from yourself. Radarada!

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Obasempiree(m): 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:
Shameless poster.
This poster is a male. No woman will leave her picture on her profile when posting something like this.
lol u called it shameless? it might have been normalized in the reality of this poster, this world is gone bro.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by richard69(m): 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
fringz11:
you are just a ......
..........cheap slut.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by ello29(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
And you are waiting for your sister to fall inside the fire before you talk abi. She will never forgive you

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Dpundict: 12:08am On Mar 09, 2022
After seeing her smile, I want to ask that someone should send the number to a brother before opportunity go pass a brother bye!!. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Poanan: 12:22am On Mar 09, 2022
Munzy14:

No case to answer...Are you going to tell your people say you be ashawo as side hustle? undecided

You have no case...and your sister can see you as jealousy and envy for the man she has.

What if na through one night stand he meet your sisi and decided to wife her?

Speak up will make you vulnerable, just face your life..

Besides a man can have sex without emotion but just to cum and relax and enjoy the happy hormone released...yet will love who he loved unapologetically.

Men who cheat in this way treat their wife like egg...

I want your honest opinion on this matter.

A lady was a friend/grielfriend to a guy, i dont really know the details. girl and a guy dated about 25yrs ago in their late teens and one day thry had a one night thing. Years after, they both married to different people, but the guy's marriage packed up. After going through periods of self dicovery, he decided to marry someone. But this time, the guy asked for the lady's younger sister who he knew in her innocence years back.
If u were in the lady's shoe will you allow the guy to marry your younger sister? After making his intent known through you before telling the younger sister anything.

Please answer this honestly.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Berryli: 12:30am On Mar 09, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Olosho confirmed!

Nigeria girls are so useless, all of them. Na why dem dey always use dem for rituals
including all the women in your live. Your mum should have aborted you since you called her an olosho. Yahoo apologist. Wasted sperm. Mistake of a human. You can hug the transformer nearest to you. Sick idiot

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by HernanCortes: 12:55am On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:42am On Mar 09, 2022
fringz11:
you are just a ......
she just asked.for.an advice.on what could make or.mar a family relationship.She was blunt.and straightforward. She hid.nothing. Don't dwell on what all women once were at one point in their lifetime.Just advise her or be silent . All women trades though. But it's a dishonor to womanhood nit to.show.some dignity

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by dettolgel: 2:29am On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:

I don't blame the dude I won't marry someone that uses the words "cousin sister". I think such people are only good for one night stand.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by grandstar(m): 2:48am On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:

Tell your sister

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by chris51(f): 4:17am On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:

You better keep your mouth shut, otherwise you will embaras yourself

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by chris51(f): 4:17am On Mar 09, 2022
chris51:

You better keep your mouth shut, otherwise you will embaras yourself
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by OLULAW: 4:48am On Mar 09, 2022
OP is a LovePeddler advertising her merchandise here. A smarter move could have been to shot-screen and post the number before she removed it. People should then ring her 24hours per day over a month, teaching her a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Jamie1000: 6:39am On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:

And he paid your toto. He's a gentleman. You're a hoe.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by tomzyELNINO: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2022
Tell your sister, the kind of woman you are. A one night stand !!
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Oracleamehdin(m): 8:33am On Mar 09, 2022
Please hold your peace and let them be..... She or the guy are not the curse for your delay

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Blaqfellow: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2022
You be mumu wetin concern you there you that had a one night stand with a stranger and got paid you should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by lomprico(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2022
Rubyjade:

Will you also tell your sister you are a hoe?

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by supreme2014(m): 9:05am On Mar 09, 2022
Pls keep your mouth shut and don't b jealous of ur cosine , u had sex and he paid you , who are u? Pls mine your business , let her settle down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.