Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? (55924 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by bellotaofeek: 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
fringz11:
you are just a ......

Prostitute

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by famouscargo4u: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?

You are the one that need saving. Are you sure you are not jealous of your cousin?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by opera1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:
My cousin sister who went to study her masters just came back home with her husband to be, she introduced him to my parents and the are making arrangements already for introduction. But, I have had a one night stand with him while he was in Nigeria in the club, in the rest room for that matter and he paid me.

Should I tell my sister the kind of man she is about to marry ? The guy did not even recognize me, I guess he has done it to a lot . BL should I save my sister or mind my business?

You had one night with him and Not that he had one night with you.
You are the one at fault here and not the man. Leave your sister's relationship alone.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by MrBroke(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Why not tell her the kind of sister you are 2

3 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by mclloyd22: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

So because if just one night stand you want to block your sisters blessing? My dear let by gone be. Just keep a distance from their home so that he doesn’t exhibit the Okafors law

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by od501: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Look at this hoe?! You no geh shame say you dick man for toilet? Oloshoooo!!!

Tell her nah... and see her mock you for life? Ashawo kobo kobo!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Henon: 8:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ashawo wants to tell her cousin a man used her in a public toilet.

God pls may i not have useless and worthless creature as this.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by PrinceMajestic: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Nigeria girls the proud shameless prostitutes and chronic beggers of the world. I greet una o

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Blackdisciple(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Should some one tell your sister or your fiance the type of sis or girl you are or should that person mind his business....

What ever you and the dude had in the club was in the club and should be left in the club .

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by vetrovialMan(m): 8:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
ChiefSosa:

This is amazing! Oh, such an industrious worker you are! Always ready to offer her services when the need arises, without ever caring about the when/where/who. Customer satisfaction is always the back bone of every business.

Look on the bright side, at least your brain is working better than His. He forgot all his clients, but you remember all your customers. You probably recite all the names of your customers every morning like a primary school kid reciting the National pledge or the states and capital.
He may also be pretending not to recognize you. People do that!
Plus, I also feel this is a made up story by someone who wants to tarnish another person's image. This account was created recently, and I don't think any lady will paste this type of story on NAIRALAND and include her pic and phone number in her profile. But, I may be wrong sha, since everyone seems to be on some weird shit_ lately!

grin marketing things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Vaiki(m): 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

You were paid so shut up and move!!! Every single person has a sexual past ok.

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Epitectus(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=ChiefSosa post=110856356]
This is amazing! Oh, such an industrious worker you are! Always ready to offer her services when the need arises, without ever caring about the when/where/who. Customer satisfaction is always the back bone of every business.

Look on the bright side, at least your brain is working better than His. He forgot all his clients, but you remember all your customers. You probably recite all the names of your customers every morning like a primary school kid reciting the National pledge or the states and capital.
He may also be pretending not to recognize you. People do that!
Plus, I also feel this is a made up story by someone who wants to tarnish another person's image. This account was created recently, and I don't think any lady will paste this type of story on NAIRALAND and include her pic and phone number in her profile. But, I may be wrong sha, since everyone seems to be on some weird shit_ lately!

That's why I'm doubting this Nollywood movie. It may be someone trying to shame a lady, so the person created the profile, put her pic, her phone number, and then created this thread knowing fully well that her number will be called and she'll be insulted, whereas some sex-starved mofos will be looking for hookup.
modify:
Phone number has been removed. Phone number wey boys don save tey tey grin grin[/quotes

Your Comment just said mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by egunna(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

u funny oooo.who will u b exposing?d guy dat did what an average guy does on a steady or u dat was banged in a public toilet of all places and got paid for it like a prostitute?how u wan take explain to ur sister say u b ashawo or u get d tendency to do ashawo?

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by MARYIAN(f): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Iam here to read comments . grin
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Anufemeki: 8:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
The question should be,should the guy tell your sister what kind of lady of the night that you are ? You want to male fuss where there is non. Biko hide ur ashaworo face in shame .
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Osanoghodua1: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Fake, all fake. Make up
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by marsup: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Tell your sister about your cheap ass, who got paid for sex in a public toilet.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Pimine: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Aswearugaaad

You mean should you tell your sister that you sell your body to total strangers? By all means, go ahead. See this mumu girl o.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Gloriagee(f): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
You're a scammer looking for potential clients. Gbam!!!
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Gloriagee(f): 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
It's not her sis, it's her cousin sister
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

You mean should you tell your sister that you sell your body to total strangers? By all means, go ahead. See this mumu girl o.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Germanhunter(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Shut your g*tter mouth
You should do a thanksgiving he doesn’t recognize you
It’s not a man that he is that’s the P
You being a call girl is the P
I would think it runs in the blood
Ashana!!!
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Sassy256(f): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Two things strike me here;

He paid you
He does not recognise you.

What is then your problem?
Abi you're just jealous? Rest madam.
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Evii: 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is a make up story...how come you still remember the guy you had a night stand with(probably once) years back?

Next healing pls
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Michaelota: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
You don't need it, nobody holly pass. He paid for it right?
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Munzy14(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

No case to answer...Are you going to tell your people say you be ashawo as side hustle? undecided

You have no case...and your sister can see you as jealousy and envy for the man she has.

What if na through one night stand he meet your sisi and decided to wife her?

Speak up will make you vulnerable, just face your life..

Besides a man can have sex without emotion but just to cum and relax and enjoy the happy hormone released...yet will love who he loved unapologetically.

Men who cheat in this way treat their wife like egg...
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by generalwo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
U should be ashamed of yourself. You are a one night stand material.... Your sister is a wife material..... He saw u as a one night stand girl and your sister as a wife material.... Allow her enjoy her marriage in peace..... Olosho...... Instead of u to bury your head in shame, u came here to ask if u should tell your sister the kind of man she's about to marry..... When he slept with u inside a toilet, was he dating your sister? He was single and could do what he wants...... Whah matters is whah he does after meeting your sister....... Go to shiloh and confess your sins and get delivered from the spirit of oloshoism and one night stand in the toilet........ Elede
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Elidrisy20: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
You enjoy am, abi you no enjoy am?
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Danniedpastor(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
[quote author=Cherrybae post=11086414

No man is a Saint, all have knack ladies b4 they got Married

[/quote]

You must have met only promiscuous men all your life... Thats a big problem o!!!
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Are u saving ur sister or you want to implicate yourself?
What if you tell your sister and he confront him and d poor guy dey knowing you..... Your secret of being olosho would be revealed to your house parents and everybody
Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Emmyxclusive: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

Let me get this straight, I once took keke to work probely cus I couldn't afford a Benz then and now that am about buying a Benz u still want me to remember that keke I once took? No let devil use us fa, just allow them marry in peace and stay off thier lane

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Skyehigher1: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Rubyjade:

my advice for is that like how many years did that happen between both of you . If it's tay better forget about it. Because you and him never date but you do hookup together. So that is not the issue now. That's the past their is no body without past . Keep it in your mind for life. since the guy never knew you again so you need to move on and forget everything about it. Because both of them are in deep relationship. So that is bygones

1 Like

Re: Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? by Enemyofpeace: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
Toilet prefect, wehdone ma grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.