Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej (6550 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Where Is Ima Niboro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by enyojo(f): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2011
Abeg, everyone, leave Reuben alone.
He has used his talent to shapen many govtal policies indirectly.
We all challenge GEJ to hire the best hands. Maybe Abati may be his only credible hand going by the list of expired deadwoods he parades as Ministers and SA.
Adoke my state-man is slightly like Andoaaka.
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by dayokanu(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2011
Beaf =/= Ima Niboro, Beaf is a young boy
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by marjo: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2011
Abati has always been someone i admired. i followed his articles back then - so satirically funny all these stories about him come as a surprise to me but what has dissapointed me is his acceptance to be an SA. is he an SA, SSA or what. was he not one of those who complained of bloated portfolios and now he has joined them. well we are watching.
X-factoria, you forgot the recent brouhaha at Punch with Azubuike Isiekwene as the Tafa Balogun mouthpiece ,
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by mbulela: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2011
Jarus:

Get me right. I have not said I have a problem with him accepting the job. Spokesperson is a job reserved majorly for journalists and a journalist clinching one, to me, is not out of order. But the difference between Segun and Abati is, even prior to this becoming public knowledge, Abati had appeared compromised but still hiding the guise of public commentator. Add to that the Abuja land gate. But for Segun, nothing suggested he was doing some people's bidding before taking up the job. He was still his known self until he took up that job - a job you can't go against the interest, at least in public, of your principal.
banish your political aspirations.
you no even sabi lie.
you appear too decent for it.better get tutorials on the art of lying else no spokesman job for you.
there is no difference between them.
if anything,Reuben has an even higher pedigree.
his star seems to have been diminished a bit in recent times cos folks are tired of hearing all these analytical articles.
why do you think SR is popular?people just wantto hear the raw gist.whether it is true or not (especially when you have govts that thrive of lies,manipulation and deception).
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by mbulela: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2011
lee007:

[b]Adieu Ruben Abati sad sad sad

There is no doubt that Abati is a force to recon with in the sphere of intellectual and engaging journalism in Nigeria, however if what i have read here is true, Ruben had better write his last commendable colum before he enters the instiution called Aso-Villa.

Any sensible Nigerian, devoid of ethnic and religious sentimentalism will know now that Goodluck does not have a Vision, plan or clue of what being the president of the most populous black nation should be doing.

He has consistently shown incompetence and lack of priority among other attributes that a president should never be seen to posses.

So if Ruben decides to be the megaphone precipitate image maker of such a president, all i can say it IT IS FINISHED! Nigerians should prepare for very intresting scandals ahead.

Its is quit disturbing that we are sailing without a compass yet we can afford more and more liqour on Board shocked shocked shocked

Ruben Abati if this is true, you fall my hand bros, Adieu 'Brand Ruben Abati'!!![/b]

i am still trying to get my head around what vision and mission GEJ unfolds to these people in private that makes them join his team that he fails to unfold in public.
sane men and women can see that this is a train heading no where,yet men and women who claim to know better are getting on it.
May God give us long life to eat the humble pie.
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by mbulela: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2011
X-factoria:

I have always told people who care to listen that there is no single one of these newspaper editors or columnists that is non-aligned! So I'm not surprised about this news on Reuben abati.

Let me run down memory lane for you guys. Right from the time of Dele Giwa, frontline editors and journalists in general have been bought. Dele Giwa himself was paid to step down a story and he did but later demanded more money and was turning it to a blackmail and he died. A couple of his firends like Segun Osoba (His share of the largesse from IBB was useful during his first coming as Governor of Ogun State), Kayode Soyinka, Yemi Ogunbiyi, Sam Pemu Amuka (Publisher of the Vanguard, IBB own shares in Vanguard), Stanley Macebuh, Patrick Dele-Cole, Imeh Umanah, Alex Akinyele (rewarded as a minister), Tony Momoh (IBB gave him the funds to start Channels TV), Doyin Abiola, Felix Adenaike, Banji Kuroloja, Dan Agbese, Yakubu Mohammed, Soji Akinrinnade, Raymond Ekpu etc were rewarded in several ways by IBB. They all knew why Dele Giwa died and have refused to speak.

That is why I don't take many of them serious. Just recently, about one year ago, junior editors in the punch accused their seniors of stepping down damaging stories on Tinubu in the mid of the crisis between Tinubu and Fashola. Some Senior editors lost their job in the process.

It has always been like this. Most of these folks seek recognition and the opportunity to take their own share of the national cake. May God help us!
a few points.
you meant John Momoh not Tony Momoh.
some of these IBB largesse are doubtful,they make give him a larger than life image that the old man does not deserve and ain't real.
thirdly whlie i agree with the crux of your argument about alignment of journalists, it is a universal matter as bad as it seems.the problem of our own journalists is that they fall like a pack of card at the slightest inducement,be it money or seemingly inconsequential positions.
what makes it worse is that they have so much guts that their is nothing like shame in their books.they mess up and just carry on like nothing happened.
Segun Adeniyi is now editorial board chairman of thisday and Azu is editor in chief of some paper.
why should Mohammed Abacha not aspire to be governor?
we complain about our politicians having no ideology,neither do our journalists.
At least the politicians do not pretend about it.
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by agitator: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2011
dayokanu:

Beaf =/= Ima Niboro, Beaf is a young boy

If Ima Niboro is from the south-south may be cross river/akwa ibom then it is true. He is beaf
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2011
agitator:

If Ima Niboro is from the south-south may be cross river/akwa ibom then it is true. He is beaf

No, Beaf is from Delta.
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by OAM4J: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2011
Enough of all these beaf is Niboro jor.

Niboro is Ijaw and beaf is Isoko.
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by Tyche(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2011
Soja go, Soja come, Barrack dey
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by omoalaro: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2011
tpia@ « #26 on: Yesterday at 11:02:16 PM »

is ima niboro really beaf? Huh

abi na im best friend or brother?

I guess, he is also DERI, that nauseating and irritating guy that must rope Buhari into any discussion.
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by nduchucks: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2011
Contrary to reports of denials publish in some newspapers recently, the President himself has confirmed that Niboro will be replaced by Reuben Abati. Read about the Presidents confirmation here. The President however added thatt Niboro will be given a new portfolio.

On a lighter note (<=== hope you people understand the phrase ), Niboro  Beef will continue to run GEJ's facebook account. Sources say that he is currently working on a wizard excel macro which will pour sand sand in the garri of those investigating election rigging. He will return to NL soon. His recent recruiting effort showed him on NL looking programmers who can code loops. Look at the olodo and the ole ntele alfas here   cheesy
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by Musiwa42: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2011
jonathan problem he think by given position, he solve the problem. NO. it will not go away, it is not about chop I chop. it is about doing the right. or do you think, say me, i no get brother jonathan fit put for position. i bi you think say my family no like better thing.  That is not the issue. the issue will not go away, even if you put abati. we would still want to leave nigeria.

We are trying to help you other nigerian. this is the only way to save lifes. we are not going to change our minds.
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by tpia5: 4:35am On Jul 03, 2011
beaf.

smh.
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by stormm: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2011
Niboro is Urhobo, delta. Guess he is same as beaf
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by Rhino5dm: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2011
Ha ha ha! I laugh in victory!
Where is beaf with all his lies?

Only truth can stand the test of time. We are here still typing with our full dignity even when they said we can't continue when Buhari lost. I hope you die miserable like all the innocent masses you have been using to further your personal gain after every bomb blast.
Now, how does it feels to be used and dumped?

How does it feels to be having sleepless nights occupied with typing lies?

How does it feels to posting pictures to derail thread meant to further the Nigerian cause?

How does it feels to be blindly lying against other people for the sake of your ugly pot belly and horrable face?

How does it feels to be disgrace out of what you think you posses?

Hmm! No sympathy and respite for EVIL men no matter how protective they think they are. Yes! I stand victorious and patriotic today, I stand with my shoulders high and smile with swagga to see YOU cry. Man! you are the most ugliest creature i have ever seen. I guess the DEVIL will be handsome when compared to you.

I pray you DIE eating what you acquired while denying the blood of the innocent dripping on your keyboard every NIGHT!
your keyboard every NIGHT!
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Ha ha ha! I laugh in victory!
Where is beaf with all his lies?

Only truth can stand the test of time. We are here still typing with our full dignity even when they said we can't continue when Buhari lost. I hope you die miserable like all the innocent masses you have been using to further your personal gain after every bomb blast.
Now, how does it feels to be used and dumped?

How does it feels to be having sleepless nights occupied with typing lies?

How does it feels to posting pictures to derail thread meant to further the Nigerian cause?

How does it feels to be blindly lying against other people for the sake of your ugly pot belly and horrable face?

How does it feels to be disgrace out of what you think you posses?

Hmm! No sympathy and respite for EVIL men no matter how protective they think they are. Yes! I stand victorious and patriotic today, I stand with my shoulders high and smile with swagga to see YOU cry.  Man! you are the most ugliest creature i have ever seen. I guess the DEVIL will be handsome when compared to you.

I pray you DIE eating what you acquired while denying the blood of the innocent dripping on your keyboard every NIGHT!
your keyboard every NIGHT!

shocked shocked
welll since its to beaf i will just laugh, he deserve all this  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by agitator: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2011
stormm:

Niboro is Urhobo, delta. Guess he is same as beaf

If Niboro is Urbobo definitely he's beef. from beefs post it was clear that he isn't ijaw but from the niger delta, and delta state, but due to the name sounding similar to Iboro and ibibio name that was why i thought he was from that part of the niger delta.

eyah, sorry o mr beef. na so he be. for politics no permanent friends nor permanent foes. at least you chop no be small. Hope say that your jaw no go less within six months time wink wink wink e no dey easy to maintain that kind jaw for 9ja if you no dey gorment or oyeil company undecided
Re: Reuben Abati To Replace Ima Niboro As The Vioce Of Gej by enyojo(f): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2011
CONGRATS!!
ABATI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Sacks 100 Marshals For Corruption / Buhari Can’t Ride On Tinubu’s Back To Presidency (Pics)–guru Maharaj Ji / VIDEO: APC Bomb Femi Fani Kayode In New Video Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.