Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller (37993 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by returncole: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Follow your mind young man, curses find expression before they manifest. If that woman's curses have a root/ valid reasons, they will surely manifest, but if the pictures you painted of that woman is true, her curses are mere nasty nay sayings. Curses are products of cause and effect. If there is no cause, there will be no effect. May God bless you for staying strong. God will punish all women who are bitches wanting to be treated like a queen.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by victorazy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:
That explains your hatred towards the female gender.

One thing I have observed is that male children that grew up without mother's parental care and love tend to turn toxic to the female gender.

You are just a bittered soul feeling rejected and worthless cos you have been deprived motherly love, that you choose to vent your frustrations on the female gender under the disguise of redpill movement.

You feel like you are not worthy and can never be loved by a woman and the only way to make yourself feel better is adhere to the 36 LAWS OF POWER;, Disdain what you cannot have.

You are simply a misogynist!

Did you even read his context?
Didn't you see where he says his mother also treated his sister bad.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Eefosa1: 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
bros please fulfil the scripture part so you can have peace ,honour thy father and mother so tha your days will be long.she is human i believe she will have a rethink,my one cent advice.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Alaefulu(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Okay
15ssDRIVE:

Oga mi.
With all dues respect. Let’s be frank for once. Let’s be manly enough to describe what people are .

Don’t say evil about this and about the dead and so forth. Many young lady’s doing the same here will learn and know if there is no change ,a day like this will come. Without Fail!!!

Respect to all the Moms that played their motherly roles well not minding what some crazy dads do!

May we eat the fruits of our labor and not the seeds that are supposed to be planted in our kids life. Amennnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by SLOVFO(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Forgive your mum bro. You have to forgive her for your own good. Apparently both of you are not godly people. So, she like you may have bad character traits and may behave badly. Whatever be the case she is still your mum. And have some authority over you. Mind you, it's not God that enforces curses. It is the devil. When the devil remembers you, you will understand that curses are real.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by marttol: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
digitite:
Go to God. He is the author and finisher of your faith and not man.
oh you think so...I pity you, the curse of Jacob did not break on moses despite him talking to God face to face... Duncan williams dishonored benson idahosa ,he prayed to God thinking he will be free,but he had to ask for forgiveness before he could be free...no be everything God go do for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
No matter what your mother did to you you are wrong Sir

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Alaefulu(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
No matter the lane,road I will n shall never raise my voice or describe my mum like this
Bigheart042:
Pray u don't go through his lane..

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by marttol: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
gigabyte13:
You are already cursed indeed
You get mind call your mama BITCH
E don red for you
You dey form nigga abi
E go do you like filmtrick
KWANTINUEEEEEE
he lacks wisdom
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
.... No matter what. Don't disrespect your parents.
Honour thy father and thy mother so that your days will be long.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by emysmile: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
The God I know, Yeshua Hamashiac, knows you've been wronged greatly and He feels your pain.

Your mother did horribly bad.
You are right to be angry.
You are a good soul just hurting.
You have really been through a lot.

In the name of Jesus, the curse won't work. No sane parent should curse his or her child.
God had to curse the ground for Adam's sake.
Only humans make the mistake of cursing another human and it's against the Law of love. Check thr book of James.
God had to tell Moses to reverse the curse Jacob placed on Reuben. That a child hurts you doesn't mean you should curse the child.
God is good and He justifies.

Now, you have to balance things by forgiving and letting go. You can't continue like this.
There are lots of people who need you. You are somebody's hero. You have been through this so you are qualified to help others survive.

It's hard. I know.
Why not try it Jesus' way for once and just believe.

Ask Him to forgive you and your mum and to take away the hurt from you. Ask Him to fill you with His peace and spirit.
He is always close to the broken hearted...

I speak not as a preacher but as one who has and still experiences this lovingkindness of Jesus everyday.

I've been hurt, I've been defamed...who cares ?
I've moved on and I pray for them. Although some still behave crazy but I live discreetly and shin their yimmu's.

Be strong Bro,
One love!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Slayar: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Man its sad to see. You need to let go off the anger though.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by marttol: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Parmeeh:
I pity fools who are following this guy grin
lol ,the blinds follow the blind
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Henon: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:

One thing I have observed is that male children that grew up without mother's parental care and love tend to turn toxic to the female gender.

You are just a bittered soul feeling rejected and worthless cos you have been deprived motherly love, that you choose to vent your frustrations on the female gender under the disguise of redpill movement.

You feel like you are not worthy and can never be loved by a woman and the only way to make yourself feel better is adhere to the 36 LAWS OF POWER;, Disdain what you cannot have.

Guy comprehension dey hard you. Read that post and your comment again and see how you deviated from the present issue.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by anataala: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Unfortunately your destruction is near in your nest interest go ask her forgiveness if not I swear by Allah no pastor or Imam can deliver you.
TheGidRedpiller:
She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by sheanzy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
victorazy:

Did you even read his context?
Didn't you see where he says his mother also treated his sister bad.
so how does it change the fact that he lacked motherly love?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Your mother doesn’t need to waste her time laying a curse on you.
With the way you are going, I pray the hatred in your heart doesn’t end up killing you.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Annitakome(f): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
I've seen enough to know that a parent's curse is deadly, my girl friend was a testament to that fact, may her soul rest in peace. Op, she was not a mother figure to you and sibs but she birthed you, breastfed you. Whatever she did to you, she's already bearing the consequences, who knows you would have been actually successful than you are currently if you could just learn to forgive her and give her the help she needs since you are capable of doing that. I know she hurts you greatly.

Try to reason it, don't joke with a parent's curse on you. This is not a case of Nigeria and boko haram, honour your father and mother so that it will be well with you and you will live long.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by SailorUgo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
There you have it folks

We now know where all the anger against women comes from.
Feminists o, Red pillers o... They're all the same wink

Pick your lane and run it well my people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Qqtpro: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Atlast, you com COLLECT

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Blackdisciple(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
I remember you now..

I'm TheGidRedpiller, i was born to be HATED!!
Let her curse all the way. I have counted my blessings.

You weren't born to be hated bro.

You will have to stay focus and stay away from side attractions, I remember all the story but mehnnn why would a mom lay a curse on her child .... You don't have to let it slide and you will have to get a place of stay so you wouldn't always be angry over your mom because seeing her always reminds you of so many things and that causes vexation of spirit...

Leave the house pls

She will have to take the curse back I don't really know much about curses tho.

RIGHTEOUSNESS pls say something a brother needs you....

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...
You have just WON a mansion in HELL FIRE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by IamV: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Eefosa1:
bros please fulfil the scripture part so you can have peace ,honour thy father and mother so tha your days will be long.she is human i believe she will have a rethink,my one cent advice.

But the Bible verse didn't end there ?
Please,read further down on that verse,it will help.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sanchez01:
This sums up why you open threads night and day to peddle your misogyny, run down women and call them unprintable names. If the mother who gave birth to you can be branded with those ugly adjectives, then other women around won't definitely be spared.
The OP is a seriously disturbed person.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by victorazy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
returncole:
Follow your mind young man, curses find expression before they manifest. If that woman's curses have a root/ valid reasons, they will surely manifest, but if the pictures you painted of that woman is true, her cuases are mere nasty nay sayings. Curses are products of cause and effect. If there is no cause, there will be no effect. May God bless you for staying strong. Gos will punish all women who are bitches wanting to be treated as a queen.

For a son to be in a position to help his mother but refused has already activated the curse.
She has the chance to abort him but she refused, she fed him in her womb through her umbilical cord yet you survived to deny her.
Is true the guy is angry for her waywardness but she is his mother.

My mother has done worse things to me BUT after getting married God opened my eyes to see and feel what she passed through, I forgave her and vowed not to forsake her.

When i was young, as an orphan, my mom do bring men to our one room grin one afternoon, I walk in to see her with a man on bed grin...

When I wanted to get married, the morning of our traditional marriage she quarreled me to the extend I was surprised, reason that I did not sleep at home but when to my aunt place to sleep. It was later after several years a pastor told me that my mother prepared a charm the night to my wedding to give me so that I will forget about the marriage because she don't like my wife. grin so many things but I cant hate her and is unfair to call her a winch.
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Trustwallet(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
What u stand for nd believe is becoming too dangerous to those that look up to u, with the level of hatred u have for women, dear op let love nd light prevail over u...
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by chukwuibuipob: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
I dnt trade banter .The earlier u use ur 6 senses,the better.Now listen up,whether ur mum is sick/prostitute,it is not for u to insult her.If she curse u,no babalawo,pastor can deliver u.
IamV:

That his mother sleeps around is something !

Please,stop misleading the general public with your wrong interpretation of that Bible verse.
And when you want to use the Bible to justify your narrative,ensure to drop the whole verses ,and not just cherry pick the ones that fits your narrative.

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by avalon7(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:

I hate when people use buzz words carelessly.
What part of this post suggested that he hates the female gender?
You can say he's a bad son, probably hates his mother you can say he's a bad person in general
Absolutely nothing in this post suggested that he harbours hate towards the female gender but you had to bring in your INTERNAL BIAS, bringing up misogyny and red pill to a post that had nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Willie2015: 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Still Typing...

Throughout life people(including family) will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad.

Let God deal with the things they do.... U don't need to be very mean and vengeful...

Just try and help your Mum in the best way you can....

cause if you are not careful ........ the hate in your heart will consume you too.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
My hand no dey.

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Bigheart042(m): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Alright...
Alaefulu:
No matter the lane,road I will n shall never raise my voice or describe my mum like this

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by victorazy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
sheanzy:
so how does it change the fact that he lacked motherly love?

My brother!
From the connotations of his words, the young man is not a good son himself, maybe he is a small boy sha!

I had same experience but I can't hold it against my mother because am more civilized, enlightened and intelligent than her. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

3 Boys And A Girl Newborn Quadruplets (Photo) / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / Why I Married My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.