Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today (56253 Views)

My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / I Am Not A Lesbian, I Am Attracted To Girls – Nigeria Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by gregyboy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

Please guys, how do I face this serious problem now in a mature way ?

Please I'm not here to play, I need mature contributions.

I created a new account for privacy sake

i would never marry a lesbian and i will consider it cheating and a disgusting one at that

how will you deal with the thought your wife can have an affair with a guy or lady there will be so much insecurity in the marriage

godforbid having anything doing with those psycho
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Feggie3:
. You made a phrasal point only on the second paragraph.

The only interesting thing about life is pleasure.

Just as I hate eating chicken, you may like it. That is our difference.

Just as I passionately hate beans, you may like it. That is our difference.

Just as smoking irritates me and I hate smokers with passion. That should be my own business and I should respect their decision.

Just as I passionately hate oral intercourse, you may like that. That should be our difference.

If you hate anal intercourse and that is the only thing that gives me orgasm, does that make u a saint and thus gives you the privilege to demonize it.
That is what America is maintaining, that u don't like it shouldn't give you the audacity to kill them or force them to enjoy what they don't clearly find pleasurably simply because that is what you derive pleasure in doing. Just like you feel like vommitting on sighting a man's genital, that is the exact nauseating feeling a lesbian gets on sighting a male genital. It all comes from the brain!! It has nothing to do with learning.

I don't see anything pleasurable in anal sex anyway. The tot of it even disgusts me. I was just using it as an analogy.
I don't like the way you Africans go religious and lazy instead of researching effective and thoughtful solutions for common problems.
Your post makes sense. But can you consider this view also? That something is convenient for you does not make it right. Hmmm. So, it is still the foundational question. What is good and what is bad? When we know what is good, then we can do good. What is good is not good to one person and bad to another. Good is good, and evil is evil. There is nothing like good can be evil. Nope.

Think about this well.

Seriously, when I discuss with homos, they end up becoming my friends cos I am plain with them. I encourage them. I like the case you brought out that a girl feels irritated with a Male's organ outside. I remember a case of one girl whose case was complicated when her trusted friend brought a good girl to handle her while she was with her. She was confused as in she told me herself that she had the best pleasure and was able to cos her friend was there who held her to accept. And she was panicking...but when the thing started, she said she couldn't say anything. Well, I do not support such, but my point is that she felt she hated it, but she actually wanted it without knowing. Do not misquote me. I understand your point.

But the main issue is still...what is good will always be good. And what is bad will always be bad. No way we paint it. So, homo is either good or bad. And you must find the answer, not with your own feeling or the actions of others. You must find a way to let go of crucifying Africans. This is the reason I highlighted that part.

Bro/sis, if you can learn meditation in the right way, you will get answers to many things. You just have to stay calm and remain silent amid too many sources of noise. Ukraine Vs Russia, America and Israel Vs Iran, America VS china, Jagaban urinated on himself, Sowore criticized Kanu, JayJay and Okocha, Dangote and his refinery, etc.

Stay still and find the truth. Then, take action to help yourself.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nanj(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
[quote author=Thrycimacus post=111241084]Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

Op! There's nothing to worry about, I've dated one n she is currently married to a soldier with a bouncing Baby Boy, you know such is an evil spirit, you guys shld fast and pray about it.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by InsanePsycho(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

You should actually be happy.

It means when you marry her she'll be sharing her babes with you

cheesy grin
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by richmanrichard: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
AmazingELixir:
cool

I used to have a bisexual gf way back...from the looks of it, she was more inclined towards the homosexual than the heterosexual side of it...I knew it but it never phased me...dawan a tall ebony sweet looking thing..not demanding at all and answers to my beck and call..anytime....I don't know what came over me one of those her visitations and before I knew it we were down 4 steamy sessions the first time in my life, never really knew I could go that far...and for the first time she looked deep into my eyes and asked if I truly love her and my plans for her going forward ...I was surprised myself because I was of the opinion our relationship was defined by instantaneous mutual satisfaction, if ya understand wa- a-mean...well I told her I enjoy her company..she was so heart broken...I guess no body has rocked her world the way I did that time...and probably felt nothing compared to a sweet hetro_fvck.

She even suggested a party with her les partner.....I turned it down because I wasn't too sure about myself with two colleens...to say I regretted that action till today is an understatement.

Op a woman's configuration accentuates sex and when two women come together it is double sex and I'm totally down with that you should too because she is expressing the magic of sex squared, keep your woman, infact you should count yourself lucky..but you see a man and a man...hell No! as far as I'm concerned oo...but for the practitioners that get their groove humping another brother goodluck to them, not just for me....the thought alone is nauseating.

A good measure of girls that boarded in girls schools had at one time or the other engaged in lesbianism mostly cajoled into it by their seniors and they in turn try it out with their juniors on and on it goes ..some of the girls outgrow it while some are sucked into it full time (mostly made so by heartbreaks / disappointments from guys or the relative tenderness of entangling with their own kind and the pleasure thereof ) and while some engage in it partime...even those that seem to have outgrown it can be drawn back into it by a friend or an acquaintance by just one sensitive right wrong touchee.
u need prayers.u support woman doing woman but hates man with man.you are a hypocrite. hate all evil not some.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Feggie3: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Your post makes sense. But can you consider this view also? That something is convenient for you does not make it right. Hmmm. So, it is still the foundational question. What is good and what is bad? When we know what is good, then we can do good. What is good is not good to one person and bad to another. Good is good, and evil is evil. There is nothing like good can be evil. Nope.

Think about this well.

Seriously, when I discuss with homos, they end up becoming my friends cos I am plain with them. I encourage them. I like the case you brought out that a girl feels irritated with a Male's organ outside. I remember a case of one girl whose case was complicated when her trusted friend brought a good girl to handle her while she was with her. She was confused as in she told me herself that she had the best pleasure and was able to cos her friend was there who held her to accept. And she was panicking...but when the thing started, she said she couldn't say anything. Well, I do not support such, but my point is that she felt she hated it, but she actually wanted it without knowing. Do not misquote me. I understand your point.

But the main issue is still...what is good will always be good. And what is bad will always be bad. No way we paint it. So, homo is either good or bad. And you must find the answer, not with your own feeling or the actions of others. You must find a way to let go of crucifying Africans. This is the reason I highlighted that part.

Bro/sis, if you can learn meditation in the right way, you will get answers to many things. You just have to stay calm and remain silent amid too many sources of noise. Ukraine Vs Russia, America and Israel Vs Iran, America VS china, Jagaban urinated on himself, Sowore criticized Kanu, JayJay and Okocha, Dangote and his refinery, etc.

Stay still and find the truth. Then, take action to help yourself.
An imperfect person doesn't have the right to detect what is good and what is bad!!
What should be tagged bad is anything that inflicts hurt on a fellow human or an animal. So I should go to the convent and drag out a Reverend sister who never finds the opposite sex attractive but decides to suppress her same sex hidden sexuality for celibacy.

Or I should go and drag Tems or Asa who are known innate lesbians but chooses not to engage in it by trying to suppress and hide the feelings. I know of a closet lesbian that got married to a man. That anytime the Man tries to mount her she knocks herself off with overdose alcohol and overdosed Diazepam. Why should a girl keep hurting herself because of societal pressure? That she doesn't enjoy it simply means she doesn't enjoy it. They should let her be!!

You are helpless when you find something or someone very attractive that is how they are helpless when they find same attractive. The truth remains that most gays or lesbians have highly cautious self control than straights. They only open up when they can no longer suppress their feelings. You don't have the right to teach them moral decency because you can not fit in their position. You can't imagine it.

Do you know in the past America was the highest persecutor of LGBT? Do you know what made them to stop persecuting them?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

she's either lesbian or bisexual, Nothing wrong in that

It's quite unfortunate that she has to lie in the relationship It's wrong.

Ball is in your court, if she still truly loves you and your goals align. Just prepare your mind for an open marriage.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2022
determination21:
Hmm, if she opens up and ready to change, forgive her.
it's already an open relationship
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Xandelle: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

There's research and evidence that shows that sexual orientation is transferred mostly from the mothers side of the family.

If you have no problem with the possibility of having a gay son, then go ahead with marrying her.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
Feggie3:
An imperfect person doesn't have the right to detect what is good and what is bad!!
What should be tagged bad is anything that inflicts hurt on a fellow human or an animal. So I should go to the convent and drag out a Reverend sister who never finds the opposite sex attractive but decides to suppress her same sex hidden sexuality for celibacy.

Or I should go and drag Tems or Asa who are known innate lesbians but chooses not to engage in it by trying to suppress and hide the feelings. I know of a closet lesbian that got married to a man. That anytime the Man tries to mount her she knocks herself off with overdose alcohol and overdosed Diazepam. Why should a girl keep hurting herself because of societal pressure? That she doesn't enjoy it simply means she doesn't enjoy it. They should let her be!!

You are helpless when you find something or someone very attractive that is how they are helpless when they find same attractive. The truth remains that most gays or lesbians have highly cautious self control than straights. They only open up when they can no longer suppress their feelings. You don't have the right to teach them moral decency because you can not fit in their position. You can't imagine it.

Do you know in the past America was the highest persecutor of LGBT? Do you know what made them to stop persecuting them?
Your very first sentence is the answer to everything you wrote. And this shows me again that you want to know who you are. So, everything you posted after the first question is an imperfect human race trying to survive. I agree with everything you wrote. I do not criticize them. I agree with you.

If I meet Tems and Asa, hmmm. Especially Asa...I love her songs. Mehn! Asa is one of my favorite singer. And I have met her personally. In fact, through a friend. I wont say. And Yinka Davies was there too that day. Since that day, I connected with her....but that was the last time I saw her. That time, no one knew anything about her (including me). A very simple person...I'm talking about that day...I.do not know about her now. If I do not have Asa in my playlist, hmmm. Before online stuff...I have her CDs always in my luggage when travelling.

But I told you earlier that some people deny themselves many things just to connect with perfection. Something went wrong somewhere to the human race. Yes. But there is a way to perfection. Many try to find it in different ways. Do you know that drugs and alcohol humble the user? After all the noises and whatever, they all return to that silent state before coming back alive. So, silence is something powerful. You must withdraw to yourself to realise who you are. Meditation is withdrawing to oneself. My point is that man is aware of his imperfection and he is trying hard to connect to himself. Man knows it is in silence also. See, everything that satisfies us humbles us. Such reduces us to a naked state. This is what drugs do too. This is why we need the right way. Ones we miss it, that's destructions. Cos na counterfeit.

The way I know is not the christianity we talk about in NL. Nope. It is classified under christianity, but it is a deep fellowship with the Holy Spirit. It is not just going to church, though, it has it's own pros. It is withdrawing to oneself and deep meditation. Many questions will be answered. Anyone can do it. Lesbians can too. After all, anyone can do yoga. But when you get through and connects with the Holy Spirit, you start seeing things as they are. You know what is right and what is wrong. You will not be able to criticize your fellow humans who cannot go deep like you. It is a priviledge, but it is always achieved by real determination.

So, when you understand the concept of homosexuality in the spirit realm, you will do everything to get out of it. After all, you have connected with perfection. That will bring perfection into your life. And you will never even say bad against those who are still imperfect.

A father can fall in love with her daughter. Very possible. And the two wont be able to control themselves. Does it make it right cos they are deeply in love with themselves?

So, the ball is in the court of everyone. Whenever you are ready, He is waiting for you. You just must breakthrough. It wont come automatically. You must break and tear veils covering your vision.

So you think those who wait inside a quiet place are wasting their time? It is deep.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by campbelljosh(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
The only bitter truth is SHE CAN'T CHANGE. They barely do and her target was to get married to you, have the number of kids she want and later divorce you for her lesbian girlfriend. Know this and know peace.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by achimendy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
My advice for you is to talk to that girl, give her some good advice on how she can stop that nonsense through prayer or deliverance, then after that end the relationship. But if you mistakenly continue that relationship, she will still cheat on you, and if you mistakenly get married to that girl, hmmm i pity your children.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by AFONAMARO: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She ain't a lesbian she's bisexual.. stop that nonsense.. lesbians don't do guys.. undecided
Actually there is nothing wrong with her being bisexual...the problem is she should have told you about it..

Talk to her about it and stop being overly emotional.. she's just being herself.. help her out.. have a one on one conversation and stop feeling bad..

I like how you twisted it to make him feel bad, bravo!

If she was the one that found out that he's dating a guy aside her, would you have repeated same?

The op should better leave the girl who obviously thinks she can fool him
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by mrrandomguy: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[s]Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
He has no business with reality....[/s]
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Lightorder: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
He has no business with reality....
Who be this smelly one?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Feggie3: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Your very first sentence is the answer to everything you wrote. And this shows me again that you want to know who you are. So, everything you posted after the first question is an imperfect human race trying to survive. I agree with everything you wrote. I do not criticize them. I agree with you.

If I meet Tems and Asa, hmmm. Especially Asa...I love her songs. Mehn! Asa is one of my favorite singer. And I have met her personally. In fact, through a friend. I wont say. And Yinka Davies was there too that day. Since that day, I connected with her....but that was the last time I saw her. That time, no one knew anything about her (including me). A very simple person...I'm talking about that day...I.do not know about her now. If I do not have Asa in my playlist, hmmm. Before online stuff...I have her CDs always in my luggage when travelling.

But I told you earlier that some people deny themselves many things just to connect with perfection. Something went wrong somewhere to the human race. Yes. But there is a way to perfection. Many try to find it in different ways. Do you know that drugs and alcohol humble the user? After all the noises and whatever, they all return to that silent state before coming back alive. So, silence is something powerful. You must withdraw to yourself to realise who you are. Meditation is withdrawing to oneself. My point is that man is aware of his imperfection and he is trying hard to connect to himself. Man knows it is in silence also. See, everything that satisfies us humbles us. Such reduces us to a naked state. This is what drugs do too. This is why we need the right way. Ones we miss it, that's destructions. Cos na counterfeit.

The way I know is not the christianity we talk about in NL. Nope. It is classified under christianity, but it is a deep fellowship with the Holy Spirit. It is not just going to church, though, it has it's own pros. It is withdrawing to oneself and deep meditation. Many questions will be answered. Anyone can do it. Lesbians can too. After all, anyone can do yoga. But when you get through and connects with the Holy Spirit, you start seeing things as they are. You know what is right and what is wrong. You will not be able to criticize your fellow humans who cannot go deep like you. It is a priviledge, but it is always achieved by real determination.

So, when you understand the concept of homosexuality in the spirit realm, you will do everything to get out of it. After all, you have connected with perfection. That will bring perfection into your life. And you will never even say bad against those who are still imperfect.

A father can fall in love with her daughter. Very possible. And the two wont be able to control themselves. Does it make it right cos they are deeply in love with themselves?

So, the ball is in the court of everyone. Whenever you are ready, He is waiting for you. You just must breakthrough. It wont come automatically. You must break and tear veils covering your vision.

So you think those who wait inside a quiet place are wasting their time? It is deep.
I don't like it when we start talking about holy spirit in a logical dialogue. Of course it is obvious your holyspirit has failed to exist so many a time when been called upon.

Any gay that holds his Christian life to great esteem will only decide to remain celibate and masturbates when he or she is sex starved. Moreover if they fail to masturbate they may end up having wet dreams which you lots will misinterprete as spiritual husband or wife without your senses telling it is nature calling.
Know this now and forever. Your holyspirit cannot reverse a man who gets fully erected on sighting a fellow man but flaccid when trying to make out with a woman. Most gay people have tried to make out with the opposite sex but find themselves always struggling at it.

Go and browse about the HRT America invented to cure gay men who were desperate to seek solutions to their problem. Yet after injecting these high doses of dangerous drugs in them it couldn't help them out. Most of them are frustrated cos of no cure and your holy spirit is a blatant failure and ineffectual in this very aspect. Go and read about eunuchs who can't marry, Jesus Christ clearly stated that they were naturally born that way. These classes of men have less testosterone (male hormone), more oestrogen (female hormone) and are quite effeminate. The Amygdala of their brain structure is exactly same of that of females. But if you see them on the way you will hurl all manner of insults on them for being effeminate. Some of them have XXY genetic chromosome.
I am not making excuses for those that wanna form woke by switching their sexual preferences and can reswitch it. I am only talking about those that were naturally born that way.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Lightorder: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jesse25:

They is nothing wrong with bisexuality ....in african chaii are you even sane
Na you dey CRAZE! We are AFRICANS and not everything that works here. Una get snow , we no get am. We MUST NOT become everything you guys are. You are already smelly to me and I feel like throwing up. We call it TABOOO . Kindly leave it for us like that. Abeg , who be this one ?!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by iamrealdeji(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
why are there not lesbians in Arab countries if its who they are? Secular society and rebellion against God. Hmmmmn
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Etila(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2022
If you love her as you claimed... Help her correct her social life and set things straight.
But if you truly do not love her....just let her go because you will only end up wasting your time to make things right whereas you people have no future together.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Aaay: 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
Really
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by LZAA: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2022
Except you be smallie you should know that MOST chicks swing both ways na
How is any of this news undecided
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by JBRichard(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
You've said it all. Don't leave her. Pray with her
Thrycimacus:

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Benea3(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
She never disclose the info finish you done report to Nairaland for advice. If you be serious person you go allow her finish first.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Feggie3:
I don't like it when we start talking about holy spirit in a logical dialogue. Of course it is obvious your holyspirit has failed to exist so many a time when been called upon.

Any gay that holds his Christian life to great esteem will only decide to remain celibate and masturbates when he or she is sex starved. Moreover if they fail to masturbate they may end up having wet dreams which you lots will misinterprete as spiritual husband or wife without your senses telling it is nature calling.
Know this now and forever. Your holyspirit cannot reverse a man who gets fully erected on sighting a fellow man but flaccid when trying to make out with a woman. Most gay people have tried to make out with the opposite sex but find themselves always struggling at it.

Go and browse about the HRT America invented to cure gay men who were desperate to seek solutions to their problem. Yet after injecting these high doses of dangerous drugs in them it couldn't help them out. Most of them are frustrated cos of no cure and your holy spirit is a blatant failure and ineffectual in this very aspect. Go and read about eunuchs who can't marry, Jesus Christ clearly stated that they were naturally born that way. These classes of men have less testosterone (male hormone), more oestrogen (female hormone) and are quite effeminate. The Amygdala of their brain structure is exactly same of that of females. But if you see them on the way you will hurl all manner of insults on them for being effeminate. Some of them have XXY genetic chromosome.
I am not making excuses for those that wanna form woke by switching their sexual preferences and can reswitch it. I am only talking about those that were naturally born that way.

You are chatting with a researcher.

How do you know the Holy Spirit? Who called upon Him? And how? When 99.999% of those calling upon Him are fake. I have told you. It is not about following lies around. You dont demand proofs from Him. At times, I laugh at the impatience of many. You cannot enter the spirit realm with that attitude. Never. I have seen real scientists who went into deep realm of the spirit and returned changed.

So, you think Obama and Oprah Winfrey dont both know about the Holy Spirit? I pray it is not too late for you.

You are in Nigeria and you think Tinubu decided to open his mouth to say he is the next president just like that. Lol. You think it is easy to just be supporting others while being cautioned it is not yet time. You think it is easy to be bowing for a dullard you know you helped. Oh...you think it is easy when they even dusted him aside to stay calm. That's a man who knows deeper than many. Una go just dey quote only scientific papers. The other aspect, you leave out. Ok ooo.

I wish you the best if you just want me to take to your own view just like how the US is forcing everyone else. Obama tried it everywhere, and today ...where has it led the US? The first thing Trump did was to remove every gay symbol in the White House. Now, it is all back. Lol.

The confusion gay is causing is presently showing in athletic competition. God has created all well. Man and Woman. I am sure you are alive to see the confusion going on. I hope you read news. Even transgender are beginning to say the truth. Lol. When transgender females cleared all the trophies and medals. Lol. And then, they just show their pe.n.is in the dressing room in front of biological girls. You are the one who talked about a gay girl not wanting to see the private of a male. Lol. And then the issue of which toilet they should use.

Confusion is everywhere.

You want me to listen to you, and I tried to understand you point. But when it comes to gay, they are stubborn. They dont want to hear again. Cos the new world os behind them...yeah...it is their time to make everyone else listen. Everyone must listen to your view. Everyone must take what you say. Oh...gays are victimised. Oh...Africans are backward. The US that is not backward, what has the support for gay given her? OK ooo.

Since we have been discussing, did I quote a verse? Is it not reasoning? See eh....the America which started it after Rome was dealt with is seeing the result.

See...it is my Bible I know. If you do not like it, or it dosgust you if I mention my Jesus who I am confident is all in all for me, goodluck to you. I am not one of rhis pastors who will just talk. If it is philosophy, a dey kampe. Reasoning and logic, a dey.

The act of self withdrawal and silence is what I was telling you. And then, I showed you that it is the same principle in the Bible too. Lol. Even Obama dey do self withdrawal too. Oprah Winfrey practises meditation. But there are different version. Christianity which is that aspect about Holy Spirit is what I know. Listen, you are fslking to a man who has a thesis on this issue. Wetin you wan tell me about homosexuality? Wetin.

Anywhere you see tslk about Jesus, He is that owner of soul .....2 times... he is that owner ....2 times.. he that owner of my soul.

It is free will. If you accept yourself to be who you are in gay, I dont judge you. But I am telling you to search yourself. You need peace. Most of those people run to yoga cos they know they have a serious conflict in them.

The present president of the US....hmmm May God help him.

How stupid it is to try cure gay. Lol. I read it. I was just shaking my head. When you understand yourself and see who humans are, you will shake your head too. Try to cure gay. Lol.

I love you the way you are. But if one day, you really feel that you need a deep inner peace, please get in touch with me. I have saved your moniker.

I wish not to discuss the genetic proofs cos they are not well proved. I am a researcher and I have many of such papers. There have been counter proofs too. Oga or madam, your scientists tried with pushing out proofs on the existence of gay gene esp from the year 2000. Hey kept pushing more out. But since 2015 till date, there have been counter proofs that there is no gay gene. And now, they are trying to say many genes combine together to form whatever. Lol. Oga, if you push me to start dropping links here, na you go tire ooo. Make una dey deceive yourselves. You think everyone who is a christian is blind? Do you think some of us are brainwashed into it? You dont know anything.

It is all about free will.

Goodluck bro/sis.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
ChristineC:
how did your arrive at the "most girls" part?

most boys are closetted gays, dirty thing is most of them start with their male siblings(often common in an all boys family) whom they share same beds with

... yeah that's exactly how stup!d it sounds.
you know what's stup!d?your guilt and lack of reasoning, I said most and I gave specifics and instances in which it happens to most of those girls.you think by saying most guys are closetted gay would annoy me ?that's your assertion and I'm not disputing it because I'm not from an all boys family and yes I have seen boys from an all boys family crushing on themselves and so what?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Hoodnigga123: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Some of you don't know the importance of using the right word. There is a different between being a lesbian and bisexual. Bisexual do both men and women. Lesbian only do girls like them. You just kept saying lesbian lesbian.

Kuriosmynd:
No solution to your problem. Once a lesbian,always a lesbian.
Move on or just marry her like that and face the brutal consequences later on.
There's nothing like fixing.
She can never tell you the truth of how long she's been a les. What if she's been like that since 16 (secondary schl) do you expect her to tell you that? Lol.
Do you even know if her lesbian aspect is the most pleasurable and fullfiling sexual experience for her, while u are just the expendable provider for her needs and emotional baggage?
Guy. Run. Run o
Most lesbian or bi dey dey wicked for guys. Cos na Dem carry feminism put for head pass.
Na when dem enter ur house, u go see their true colors. They have no regard or respect for men o...Forget the love she's showing. Na fake. She's looking for the societal ring and the unlucky man she go use practice her feminism for marriage...lol
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Flamemignon1(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are chatting with a researcher.

How do you know the Holy Spirit? Who called upon Him? And how? When 99.999% of those calling upon Him are fake. I have told you. It is not about following lies around. You dont demand proofs from Him. At times, I laugh at the impatience of many. You cannot enter the spirit realm with that attitude. Never. I have seen real scientists who went into deep realm of the spirit and returned changed.

So, you think Obama and Oprah Winfrey dont both know about the Holy Spirit? I pray it is not too late for you.

You are in Nigeria and you think Tinubu decided to open his mouth to say he is the next president just like that. Lol. You think it is easy to just be supporting others while being cautioned it is not yet time. You think it is easy to be bowing for a dullard you know you helped. Oh...you think it is easy when they even dusted him aside to stay calm. That's a man who knows deeper than many. Una go just dey quote only scientific papers. The other aspect, you leave out. Ok ooo.

I wish you the best if you just want me to take to your own view just like how the US is forcing everyone else. Obama tried it everywhere, and today ...where has it led the US? The first thing Trump did was to remove every gay symbol in the White House. Now, it is all back. Lol.

The confusion gay is causing is presently showing in athletic competition. God has created all well. Man and Woman. I am sure you are alive to see the confusion going on. I hope you read news. Even transgender are beginning to say the truth. Lol. When transgender females cleared all the trophies and medals. Lol. And then, they just show their pe.n.is in the dressing room in front of biological girls. You are the one who talked about a gay girl not wanting to see the private of a male. Lol. And then the issue of which toilet they should use.

Confusion is everywhere.

You want me to listen to you, and I tried to understand you point. But when it comes to gay, they are stubborn. They dont want to hear again. Cos the new world os behind them...yeah...it is their time to make everyone else listen. Everyone must listen to your view. Everyone must take what you say. Oh...gays are victimised. Oh...Africans are backward. The US that is not backward, what has the support for gay given her? OK ooo.

Since we have been discussing, did I quote a verse? Is it not reasoning? See eh....the America which started it after Rome was dealt with is seeing the result.

See...it is my Bible I know. If you do not like it, or it dosgust you if I mention my Jesus who I am confident is all in all for me, goodluck to you. I am not one of rhis pastors who will just talk. If it is philosophy, a dey kampe. Reasoning and logic, a dey.

The act of self withdrawal and silence is what I was telling you. And then, I showed you that it is the same principle in the Bible too. Lol. Even Obama dey do self withdrawal too. Oprah Winfrey practises meditation. But there are different version. Christianity which is that aspect about Holy Spirit is what I know. Listen, you are fslking to a man who has a thesis on this issue. Wetin you wan tell me about homosexuality? Wetin.

Anywhere you see tslk about Jesus, He is that owner of soul .....2 times... he is that owner ....2 times.. he that owner of my soul.

It is free will. If you accept yourself to be who you are in gay, I dont judge you. But I am telling you to search yourself. You need peace. Most of those people run to yoga cos they know they have a serious conflict in them.

The present president of the US....hmmm May God help him.

How stupid it is to try cure gay. Lol. I read it. I was just shaking my head. When you understand yourself and see who humans are, you will shake your head too. Try to cure gay. Lol.

I love you the way you are. But if one day, you really feel that you need a deep inner peace, please get in touch with me. I have saved your moniker.

I wish not to discuss the genetic proofs cos they are not well proved. I am a researcher and I have many of such papers. There have been counter proofs too. Oga or madam, your scientists tried with pushing out proofs on the existence of gay gene esp from the year 2000. Hey kept pushing more out. But since 2015 till date, there have been counter proofs that there is no gay gene. And now, they are trying to say many genes combine together to form whatever. Lol. Oga, if you push me to start dropping links here, na you go tire ooo. Make una dey deceive yourselves. You think everyone who is a christian is blind? Do you think some of us are brainwashed into it? You dont know anything.

It is all about free will.

Goodluck bro/sis.
It's obvious you are no researcher and you know nothing about human sexuality
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Hassanmaye(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
No solution to your problem. Once a lesbian,always a lesbian.
Move on or just marry her like that and face the brutal consequences later on.
There's nothing like fixing.
She can never tell you the truth of how long she's been a les. What if she's been like that since 16 (secondary schl) do you expect her to tell you that? Lol.
Do you even know if her lesbian aspect is the most pleasurable and fullfiling sexual experience for her, while u are just the expendable provider for her needs and emotional baggage?
Guy. Run. Run o
Most lesbian or bi dey dey wicked for guys. Cos na Dem carry feminism put for head pass.
Na when dem enter ur house, u go see their true colors. They have no regard or respect for men o...Forget the love she's showing. Na fake. She's looking for the societal ring and the unlucky man she go use practice her feminism for marriage...lol
Wow this guy too have understood the psychology of that gender
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by BePrepared: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
determination21:
Hmm, if she opens up and ready to change, forgive her.

Change? Are u OK?

Does she have power to change
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Hassanmaye(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Why should you be surprised? I have been shouting myself hoarse for many years. Most young girls of nowadays are lesbians, coded lesbians but you morose hegoats will never learn, you think because a woman spread her legs and pretend to be moaning that she is really into you. She is just using you to catch cruise. And this is because most men do not pay any form of attention to details. That is also why women catch them ofguard and kill them easily when they are asleep or even poison them. Bunch of fools. One girls told me that her frustration with men is that we are so basic. We can't see beyond our noses the moment we see pussy! She told me and I truly believe her that men are the easiest people to manipulate. You thought you were in love with her all these while but she was never into you. While you are wasting your time she is fantasizing about her real love the one she desires to suck her pussy not your wrinkled and wack dick.

This generation of hegoats have made the penis the most worthless part of a human body. Idiots!
Wow another man that understands that gender
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you get hit on the head by a coconut?
It's who they are? You're insane

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 255
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.