Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today (56234 Views)

My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / I Am Not A Lesbian, I Am Attracted To Girls – Nigeria Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by 752hub: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2022
Most girls these days are bisexuals just manage dem like dat
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Garybill69: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2022
I need help please, me my gf and my friend live together I traveled and when i cane back she told me she dream my friend sleep with her when she woke up she see my friend open d door and ask her why she been alone inside, ever since she told me this I’m suspicious maybe they already do something sef who knows any advice pls!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by RIO1987(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2022
it's just prayers, since you claim you love her, have a Hart to Hart conversation and followed up with serious prayers
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by captainspear(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Wait oh, your girl has got a girlfriend and you have a problem, if I were you I'd be celebrating, have you ever had a 3some? My guy use your head which ever head you choose to use is up to you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by captainspear(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2022
Garybill69:
I need help please, me my gf and my friend live together I traveled and when i cane back she told me she dream my friend sleep with her when she woke up she see my friend open d door and ask her why she been alone inside, ever since she told me this I’m suspicious maybe they already do something sef who knows any advice pls!
now this is a real problem
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Garybill69: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2022
captainspear:
now this is a real problem

Bro she told me when she wake up she see him open the door and she was surprised and he ask him while age was alone indoor I’m concern i trust her hut trust nobody
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by ALFADOS(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2022
What century are we in please lol, new generation, what generation if you know you know
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by BluntCrazeMan: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

Please guys, how do I face this serious problem now in a mature way ?

Please I'm not here to play, I need mature contributions.

I created a new account for privacy sake
So now, na today go be the Ghen-Ghen day??
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Killermamba: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

Your babe is bisexual not a lesbian, it's not enough to end your relationship with her, both of you should discuss heart to heart. You can still work it out.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
He has no business with reality....
You are on the way of perdition, you better repent now before it is too late
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Saint1960: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

You changing her isn’t easy as you may think
Trust me
Cos according to you
She love but still cheated on you
After you even promise her marriage
Brother wise up make dey know love and tears
Lure into one hell of a marriage

Use your head
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Feggie3: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2022
Trustwallet:

We are on same page, the kind of hatred i have for those gays, to the extent am ready to kill any guy who try any stupid gay sh*t with me.
That is
called homophobia, not like you are a Jesus. Both you and them are sick!!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Highman56: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She ain't a lesbian she's bisexual.. stop that nonsense.. lesbians don't do guys.. undecided
Actually there is nothing wrong with her being bisexual...the problem is she should have told you about it..

Talk to her about it and stop being overly emotional.. she's just being herself.. help her out.. have a one on one conversation and stop feeling bad..
You r an end time person. righteousness2 come and preach to her
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by ume1000: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
He has no business with reality....
only a fool would say there is no GOD

Oya prove to me he doesn't exist
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Feggie3: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2022
Tallesty1:
You're calling Jesus on a fornication and bisexual thread?

Your case is worse.
You must be very dumb!!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by ume1000: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am not.. wink
You shouldn't have a problem.. kiss
feminism was how lesbianism and gay began

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Feggie3: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

On point. I dont agree with many of your hell post, but this is on point.

Well, I have homos as friends, and I always tell them the truth. It is all about who you are. If you are spirit filled, you cannot stay with evil. As long as it is God related issue...homo is evil. It is clearly written in the Bible. Homo is what brought Rome down, and hmmm...it is what I see bringing down the US too. Though,I dont like how righteousness here puts it out every now and them. Homo is evil as far as being spirit filled is concerned.

If you do not belong to the group who accepted Holy Spirit, who am I to judge you? But please...in God's name...do not put it out like this.

Lastly, the last time I check...homosexuality is still a crime in Nigeria. And from the research I made, most girls and boys were born like that but were initiated into it. The use of intimacy gadgets prompted it seriously.

So, if you choose to accept it, that is you. That was how the Roman's accepted it and judged every other person who didnt. Also, they went as far as persecuting those who stood on morality. At the end, what is the reward? And the signs are already showing that America is losing its world power status. Is it coincidence?

There is evil in homo... stop spreading lies...it is not who they are. They are just possessed. And if you are one, I pray you receive deliverance in Jesus' name. As usual, I expect you to not accept it. But las las...you will be alright.
You are pointless. Go take several seats !!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by OKON125(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Where can I get a lesbian babe, not the one that will do me with dild.o.
grin grin grin but she gonna use tooth pick do you
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by peacettw: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She ain't a lesbian she's bisexual.. stop that nonsense.. lesbians don't do guys.. undecided
Actually there is nothing wrong with her being bisexual...the problem is she should have told you about it..

Talk to her about it and stop being overly emotional.. she's just being herself.. help her out.. have a one on one conversation and stop feeling bad..

Hmmm. Just wondering if this will post will be approved by many if the person in question in a male and equally bisexual

@op of you are not comfortable with hr new turn of events, just quietly let her go and look for someone else because trust me you will always wonder even when you get married unless of course your are into all that.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Feggie3: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2022
simplesearch:

Were they like that from birth or it was an habit developed over time from environmental influence or personal preference or choice of living?

Who lecturerd you on how to get an erection when fumbling breast? Was it learnt?
Una go just open mouth dey cap rubbish.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Still awaits the concluding part
Thrycimacus:

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by 00FFT00(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

Your girl is bisexual, and lots of girls are. But hear this, there's nothing you can do to keep her away from a girl she likes eventually (Dem go do am for your back).

You need to factor this reality in as you plan your future with her.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by cp3o: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
No solution to your problem. Once a lesbian,always a lesbian.
Move on or just marry her like that and face the brutal consequences later on.
There's nothing like fixing.
She can never tell you the truth of how long she's been a les. What if she's been like that since 16 (secondary schl) do you expect her to tell you that? Lol.
Do you even know if her lesbian aspect is the most pleasurable and fullfiling sexual experience for her, while u are just the expendable provider for her needs and emotional baggage?
Guy. Run. Run o
Most lesbian or bi dey dey wicked for guys. Cos na Dem carry feminism put for head pass.
Na when dem enter ur house, u go see their true colors. They have no regard or respect for men o...Forget the love she's showing. Na fake. She's looking for the societal ring and the unlucky man she go use practice her feminism for marriage...lol

This advice sounds harsh, but let's just review the recent break-up between the famous dancer and her oyibo husband. It's hard to give up old habits. If you want her, you'll have to take her as is. Accept that she will be involved in lesbian dalliances alongside your relationship. Or move on.
I am 16 years in marriage. Fortunately, I had been taught to check out the family history of my intended wife. I left 2 sexually dubious ladies to marry the person I am with today. No traces of cheating in 16 years.
Don't drink poison in the name of love o.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by BRATISLAVA: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2022
The mentality of the people here is stagnant.

Is it that bisexuality doesn't exist in Nigeria that he must brand her lesbian? And if she is, isn't that the fantasy of male users on the forum?

You're probably only trying to accommodate her cheating because you think she's a lesbian.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by BRATISLAVA: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2022
cp3o:

This advice sounds harsh, but let's just review the recent break-up between the famous dancer and her oyibo husband. It's hard to give up old habits. If you want her, you'll have to take her as is. Accept that she will be involved in lesbian dalliances alongside your relationship. Or move on.
I am 16 years in marriage. Fortunately, I had been taught to check out the family history of my intended wife. I left 2 sexually dubious ladies to marry the person I am with today. No traces of cheating in 16 years.
Don't drink poison in the name of love o.

Are you a sexual saint? Have you not tried to or already cheated in 16 years?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Hartugrin27(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Jeon:

AS IF HEAVEN DY THE FRONT OF UR COMPOUND.
Lol
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Hartugrin27(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

What's your stress? A lot of men in the comments say they love lesbians and lesbian sex,you didn't come for them but a woman saying the opposite and your wings are in a bunch. look man, it's natural,some men are turned on by lesbian porn while some women are turned by gay porn because of a lot of factors especially asian women who consumes 65% of gay porn

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Kelvin3476: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
95% OF WOMEN ARE BISEXUAL. NO PANIC BRO. JUST SEND HER PACKING IF U DNT LIKE THAT
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by solomonsly11(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
She ain't a lesbian she's bisexual.. stop that nonsense.. lesbians don't do guys..
Actually there is nothing wrong with her being bisexual...the problem is she should have told you about it.

Hello, what is bad is bad, bi-sexual is demonic. She needs deliverance stop covering up what is bad
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by kendological(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

You are stressing yourself, see if the number of gays and bisexuals are exposed to you, you will marvel, it's nothing, that's why we advocate for love, tolerance and inclusiveness. If life is free, you would have known about her sexuality, it's no big deal.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by friendl: 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2022
You lucky say na girl she dey cheat with ,...my brother focus on marrying her ,...no one is prefect
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Kelvin3476: 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Where can I get a lesbian babe, not the one that will do me with dild.o.
WHAT YEAR ARE WE IN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.