Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today (56237 Views)

My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / I Am Not A Lesbian, I Am Attracted To Girls – Nigeria Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by nedekid: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
Op, what do to want to hear again? You have seen she is a lesbian, stick with her or leave her jare.
Instead you want to hear her say it with her mouth. What more will you want to know? Who licks who? Who is the man or woman between them and other kinki shit.
Anyway those days I liked lesbians cause you make them invite their friends for joint enjoyment. Aka 3some grin
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by IRALIFE(f): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

Please guys, how do I face this serious problem now in a mature way ?

Please I'm not here to play, I need mature contributions.

I created a new account for privacy sake

Hmmm... You need serious thoughts on this. Your willingness to assist her is laudable however you must know that it would take a while.
She would need to see a therapist because I believe she needs a readjustment of her mind for whatever reasons.
This could take sometime so you'll have to decide whether you can wait for her or move on.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by reXurrectionZA(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She ain't a lesbian she's bisexual.. stop that nonsense.. lesbians don't do guys.. undecided
Actually there is nothing wrong with her being bisexual...the problem is she should have told you about it..

Talk to her about it and stop being overly emotional.. she's just being herself.. help her out.. have a one on one conversation and stop feeling bad..
Oga she might be cheating on him lesbian or bisexual it doesn't make it easier or less painful sir.
I agree with you on the fact that they need to talk but her sexuality doesn't make it easier.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Schprobs: 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2022
BizzBizz:
Nawa o sad
Congrats man 2some in advances
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Ellexy: 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
ChristineC:
how did your arrive at the "most girls" part?

most boys are closetted gays, dirty thing is most of them start with their male siblings(often common in an all boys family) whom they share same beds with

... yeah that's exactly how stup!d it sounds.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by raindroup(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Three some won't be a bad idea with her friend grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2022
She might be in a lesbian cult
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Exceed15: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
No solution to your problem. Once a lesbian,always a lesbian.
Move on or just marry her like that and face the brutal consequences later on.
There's nothing like fixing.
She can never tell you the truth of how long she's been a les. What if she's been like that since 16 (secondary schl) do you expect her to tell you that? Lol.
Do you even know if her lesbian aspect is the most pleasurable and fullfiling sexual experience for her, while u are just the expendable provider for her needs and emotional baggage?
Guy. Run. Run o
Most lesbian or bi dey dey wicked for guys. Cos na Dem carry feminism put for head pass.
Na when dem enter ur house, u go see their true colors. They have no regard or respect for men o...Forget the love she's showing. Na fake. She's looking for the societal ring and the unlucky man she go use practice her feminism for marriage...lol

A word is enough for the .....
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by IMPARTIAL: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
This is dangerous for you. First, you'll be exposed to diseases. Also, there is no guarantee that she will stop the act. It is not an ordinary thing.

By the way, what makes you think she loves you more than the lesbian partner? Her lesbian partner may know about you. What if she told her she is ending her relationship with you just as she has promised you?

Seek God's guidance!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by frozen70(f): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

For the fact that it's not with a man, seat her down and she will tell you the whole truth

The best you can do is to help her to come out of it

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by eguarojeona: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

She is bisexual. You cant fix that bro.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by eguarojeona: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
If na me sha i go ask her for party with her female friends.I go flex am tire then no marry her.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Golden111(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
I couldn't finish reading your story. But in my opinion, don't be sorry to anyone for going through your partners phone.

You are entitle to know so much about someone you are moving out with. As he/she may not only be a chronic cheat but an hardened criminal.

Don't be scammed by the respect my privacy ideology hence you will marry NONSENSE.

The truth you don't want to seek when you can easily move on will later unfold and it will end in hot tears.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Pcstradamus(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2022
You are a big and empty fool. I can see she is in the same league with you.
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She ain't a lesbian she's bisexual.. stop that nonsense.. lesbians don't do guys.. undecided
Actually there is nothing wrong with her being bisexual...the problem is she should have told you about it..

Talk to her about it and stop being overly emotional.. she's just being herself.. help her out.. have a one on one conversation and stop feeling bad..
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by medriano: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
She’s bisexual. If you love yourself and peace of mind, break that relationship. They don’t stop. So many married women are into it and their husbands are not aware of it.
After opening up to you, you’ll never remain the Same. That love you feel will fly out the window.
Whenever you see her with abu female, do you know what will be going through your mind? You’ll feel so insecure, you’ll feel you are not enough for her. A part of you will feel useless and that’s when issues come up. Unnecessary anger and outbursts. Don’t do it, they never change.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Laturuturu: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

Have u kissed the mouth she used to suck pussy

Ayamakan
Shior
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Robisky001(m): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Cock and bull bullshit. Seun being paying peeps to write none existent bullshit.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I have no business with religion..its pure nonsense..so?
Please, do not be angry I quoted you again. My bro/sis, I agree with you that religion is terrible. But if you slow a bit down, you will observe spiritualism around. You cannot deny it, except you arent observant. There are strange occurrences. Have you wondered why people engage in Yoga? To be able to concentrate well. Yes, I am sure you know some brilliant VIPs who practise it. Then, you should understand that these people are trying to listen to something.

That's the first stage my bro/sis. Think about it. See eh...99.9999% of those people shouting christianity and Islam are fake. Yes, I am a christian (by society standard), but knowing God intimately is different oooo. Those people doing Yoga, deep concentration, meditation, etc are all looking for something deep.

It takes one to cool off to get it. The chance of getting it right is very slim cos like insaid 99.999% out there are fake. So, I dont blame people who abuse those people.

And then to homosexuality...it is deep oooo. The reason you said they are like that...you can know yourself too. It is very deep.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2022
Feggie3:
You are pointless. Go take several seats !!!
Bro or sis, the thing dey sweet you na. I know. See eh...I have some lesbians as friends.... to find a partner who can use 9 to 12 in fake joy stick on one for over 30 mins dey sweet them na. The pleasure is out of this world according to them cos most men cannot stand that long. Its multiple orgasm for them. So, it is normal to love anyone who can make one reach that level.

But sir/ma...it is deep. So, whether I am pointless or not, the truth is that it is additive like drugs. An addict wont know when another is making sense cos that act controls the person. And to make the matter worse, they make it look like it is hereditary. Whether you accept or not, I have told you the truth.

God bless!
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by ashawopikin(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
How u go meet babe last year, then plan to marry her this year?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Flamemignon1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
Feggie3:
That is
called homophobia, not like you are a Jesus. Both you and them are sick!!
If you are on the fence,you are also an homophobe so you are an homophobe,stop acting like you aren't
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by ashawopikin(m): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
determination21:
Hmm, if she opens up and ready to change, forgive her.
change? Wetin she do?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Timekeeper452: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

nothing wrong with being in a relationship and having a sexually related chat with another person?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2022
See as God wan bless you but you dey fumble,something when you go tell her make she dey bring the girls come house make una two devour.trust me mono cunt dey tire persin.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Osashalom: 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Datboredberry:
Change her sexuality? Jesus!
Will you stop calling Jesus into your ruined comment from your ruined mind!
Why can't she change the evil sexuality, was it Jesus that made her lesbian? Chairlady committee of perverts.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by bigcasava1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
He has no business with reality....
I can see lesbians association fighting back.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Feggie3: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

If you are on the fence,you are also an homophobe so you are an homophobe,stop acting like you aren't
Killing them is out of picture.. If they find you attractive, tell them you are not gay that you prefer girls 100 percent. They should be wise to back off! If they insist, do well by sending them to hell..
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by chaloskyx: 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2022
Tell her you are fine with her being a lesbian and its okay to experiment that even you have thought of having sex with to girls tell her if she can invite the other girl so you can all have fun. Life is short bro enjoy yourself and stop being a simp is she your wife that you would be concerned about her sexuality oga enjoy yourself make her feel comfortable jare
Thrycimacus:

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Feggie3: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Bro or sis, the thing dey sweet you na. I know. See eh...I have some lesbians as friends.... to find a partner who can use 9 to 12 in fake joy stick on one for over 30 mins dey sweet them na. The pleasure is out of this world according to them cos most men cannot stand that long. Its multiple orgasm for them. So, it is normal to love anyone who can make one reach that level.

But sir/ma...it is deep. So, whether I am pointless or not, the truth is that it is additive like drugs. An addict wont know when another is making sense cos that act controls the person. And to make the matter worse, they make it look like it is hereditary. Whether you accept or not, I have told you the truth.

God bless!
. You made a phrasal point only on the second paragraph.

The only interesting thing about life is pleasure.

Just as I hate eating chicken, you may like it. That is our difference.

Just as I passionately hate beans, you may like it. That is our difference.

Just as smoking irritates me and I hate smokers with passion. That should be my own business and I should respect their decision.

Just as I passionately hate oral intercourse, you may like that. That should be our difference.

If you hate anal intercourse and that is the only thing that gives me orgasm, does that make u a saint and thus gives you the privilege to demonize it.
That is what America is maintaining, that u don't like it shouldn't give you the audacity to kill them or force them to enjoy what they don't clearly find pleasurably simply because that is what you derive pleasure in doing. Just like you feel like vommitting on sighting a man's genital, that is the exact nauseating feeling a lesbian gets on sighting a male genital. It all comes from the brain!! It has nothing to do with learning.

I don't see anything pleasurable in anal sex anyway. The tot of it even disgusts me. I was just using it as an analogy.
I don't like the way you Africans go religious and lazy instead of researching effective and thoughtful solutions for common problems.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by wizkidblogger(f): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
lmao grin

many babes these days are like that oo

next story pls
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FuckHomophobes: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2022
Datboredberry:
Change her sexuality? Jesus!

Lmaoo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) / Major Martins Dies After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug. Lover Detained For 16 Days / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.