Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today (56251 Views)

My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her / I Am Not A Lesbian, I Am Attracted To Girls – Nigeria Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by HillaryNelo(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
Uprightness100:
She needs Great Deliverance. There are wicked Spiritual Forces that you get exposed to when you Engage in these evil acts. And Only GOD can Completely deliver from these evil acts.

I Hope you do not engage in the act fornication. Because if you do, you also Need Deliverance.

ride on pastor notin do u

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Lastpharoah33: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
No solution to your problem. Once a lesbian,always a lesbian.
Move on or just marry her like that and face the brutal consequences later on.
There's nothing like fixing.
She can never tell you the truth of how long she's been a les. What if she's been like that since 16 (secondary schl) do you expect her to tell you that? Lol.
Do you even know if her lesbian aspect is the most pleasurable and fullfiling sexual experience for her, while u are just the expendable provider for her needs and emotional baggage?
Guy. Run. Run o
Most lesbian or bi dey dey wicked for guys. Cos na Dem carry feminism put for head pass.
Na when dem enter ur house, u go see their true colors. They have no regard or respect for men o...Forget the love she's showing. Na fake. She's looking for the societal ring and the unlucky man she go use practice her feminism for marriage...lol
How can I like this piece more than once?

Dear poster, try to hear her out. We all know she won't spill it all as it is, but just for the record.

A bitter pill to swallow; Be ready to share your fiance with her lesbian partner(s).

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by posty56: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
omale88:
Most girls are closetted lesb!ans,dirty thing is most of them start with their female siblings(often common in an all girls family) whom they share same beds with ,some eventually stop over time as they begin to learn some tricks about the D ,it's sad tho most of them would agree to get married to conceal this dirty secret from their family members, lesbians hardly change tho.
and is growing at an alarming rate, I see many girls eye f**king their fellow women, three.some no go bad Sha cool

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by HillaryNelo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Very cool..do you have a problem with that? cheesy
say Amen u dey speak English grin
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Very cool..do you have a problem with that? cheesy
say Amen u dey speak English

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
HillaryNelo:
say Amen u dey speak English grin say Amen u dey speak English
And who cares about amen?
I don't mind... simple.. wink
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by XDaBOSS(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
She's not a lesbian, rather a bisexual. Hear what she has to say first before you decide.

Probably what she wants to tell you might be different from what you're expecting to hear.

Me advice though, don't get too emotional about the whole thing else you may take the wrong decision.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Thesaint141(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[s]Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
He has no business with reality....[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by godliman: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
He has no business with reality....
Is this what we call perversion?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
godliman:
Is this what we call perversion?
Huh? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
the wicked girl played u.like a violin, u shouldn't have let her go, now she has gone home.to strategize on the lie she would tell, and probably fake a strory of.how her father used to.rape her when she was young and how she became a nymph and started doing girls, the only.way to know the truth is to ask her to do a lie detector test cos u messed up the only opportunity at knowing the truth, which was the time u ask her if she was, and u should av demanded a direct answer and let her come tomorrow for the.story, just don't believe when a girl starts playing emotional games with u, after when they go home they laugh at ur stupidity and say phew I dogged this one like bullet”

50 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Hartugrin27(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She ain't a lesbian she's bisexual.. stop that nonsense.. lesbians don't do guys.. undecided
Actually there is nothing wrong with her being bisexual...the problem is she should have told you about it..

Talk to her about it and stop being overly emotional.. she's just being herself.. help her out.. have a one on one conversation and stop feeling bad..

Is dis one a human or parasite??

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Hartugrin27(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:
I love to keep those gays and Les around mewink

OP UR GF IS BISEX... NOT MOSEX BECAUSE SHE DO PENIS TOO.

Na woman born dis lady with no oblongata

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Jeon(f): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hartugrin27:

Na woman born dis lady with no oblongata
EN NO COME CONCER YOU..
EVERYONE WITH THEIR PREFERENCE.
YES I LOVE HANDSOME GAY MEN
I SAID WHAT I SAID

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by cherryCola: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
I don't have a problem with my girl being a lesbian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
Majority of ladies are bi... This isn't new.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Hartugrin27(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
Jeon:

EN NO COME CONCER YOU..

EVERYONE WITH THEIR PREFERENCE.

YES I LOVE HANDSOME GAY MEN

I SAID WHAT I SAID

Heaven is your reward
I sha pray u reconsile with your dead membrane

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Jeon(f): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hartugrin27:

Heaven is your reward I sha pray u reconsile with your dead membrane
AS IF HEAVEN DY THE FRONT OF UR COMPOUND.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by abokikhalifa: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

Please guys, how do I face this serious problem now in a mature way ?

Please I'm not here to play, I need mature contributions.

I created a new account for privacy sake
Waiting concern me. Face your wahala

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Some lesbians r married to the opposite sex without their partners knowing and same thing with gays. They r just bisexuals nothing new here. Just be happy u found out early.

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Jamahyel(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
Go and sleep
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by shege45: 11:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thrycimacus:
Hello guys I'm in need of a solution. I started dating my babe since last year, and we plan on getting married this year.

Believe me, I'm completely in love with her. Since I met this girl, it's as though every other girl isn't worth my time. I would say that we love ourselves to the best of my knowledge.

I didn't ever believe that my babe was a cheat, so I don't suspect her, neither do I read her text messages , nor even ask who called her and all that.

Something stupid happened today though. I checked my babes whatsapp chat out of curiosity without her permission (please guys forgive me for that). She was working on a project beside me while I was reading her chat.

I noticed she wasnt comfortable as I told her I only wanted to preview her whatsapp stickers. As I spent more time with her phone, she became so worried that she had to get her phone, asking what I was doing with her phone.

I told her I was reading her chat, then she got real angry, that I shouldn't have read her messages. There are contents there she doesnt want me to see.

Pretending as though I havent seen anything yet, I asked her , which content? Then she was already angry and collected her phone.

I tried getting g her phone but to no avail. Then I sat her down. Babe tell me, are you a lesbian ? She vehemently denied, asking why I will even ask her such question. Then I told her about her chat with one girl. She was trying to defend her self that the chat doesnt mean anything. The said chat was actually lesbian related.

I asked my babe, is the girl you were chatting with a lesbian, she said yes. I said fine, give me your phone let me continue reading then if you have nothing to hide from me. She refused.

I told her that her refusal only means 1 thing, and that can threaten our very relationship...

To cut the low g story short, at some point, she began to cry. I told her I knew she was a lesbian from that chat, I only wanted her to tell me with her mouth. She didnt directly admit it though, but she said that she was working on fixing her problem.

Admit it baby, so I know if its something I can fix with you, babe said she will tell me everything tomorrow, that she can't get herself to discuss anything with me today. With this, I had to understand and let her go. Hopefully tomorrow she can confide in me finally about her (I suppose) lesbian affairs.

Honestly I love this babe. Up until today, i have always believed that she loves me too. But this revelation is really threatening to destroy my future with her.

Before she left today , after I must have given her my word that telling me all her dark truth will not stop me from loving her, she said I was saying those just so she can open up. That if I leave her or change my behaviour towards her when she tell me what shes been hiding, it will not be good.

you should be happy. I love lesbians. Na to dey cheat with my fellow man I dislike. With woman, u r free so long you tell me

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by DECENTBWOY: 11:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Threatening??
Which other red flag do you need mr olodo op, continue your future with a lesbian but please don't conr here to disturb us

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by lilfresh96(m): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
OP add her lover do thréesome join

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Nova1988(m): 12:00am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She ain't a lesbian she's bisexual.. stop that nonsense.. lesbians don't do guys.. undecided
Actually there is nothing wrong with her being bisexual...the problem is she should have told you about it..

Talk to her about it and stop being overly emotional.. she's just being herself.. help her out.. have a one on one conversation and stop feeling bad..

exactly! I love bisexual girls.

threes0me vibes. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Trustwallet(m): 2:20am On Mar 22, 2022
Heathrow44:
the wicked girl played u.like a violin, u shouldn't have let her go, now she has gone home.to strategize on the lie she would tell, and probably fake a strory of.how her father used to.rape her when she was young and how she became a nymph and started doing girls, the only.way to know the truth is to ask her to do a lie detector test cos u messed up the only opportunity at knowing the truth, which was the time u ask her if she was, and u should av demanded a direct answer and let her come tomorrow for the.story, just don't believe when a girl starts playing emotional games with u, after when they go home they laugh at ur stupidity and say phew I dogged this one like bullet”
Seems u've been played in the past, this one that u've known there strategy... grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Trustwallet(m): 2:26am On Mar 22, 2022
AmazingELixir:
cool

I used to have a bisexual gf way back...from the looks of it, she was more inclined towards the homosexual than the heterosexual side of it...I knew it but it never phased me...dawan a tall ebony sweet looking thing..not demanding at all and answers to my beck and call..anytime....I don't know what came over me one of those her visitations and before I knew it we were down 4 steamy sessions the first time in my life, never really knew I could go that far...and for the first time she looked deep into my eyes and asked if I truly love her and my plans for her going forward ...I was surprised myself because I was of the opinion our relationship was defined by instantaneous mutual satisfaction, if ya understand wa- a-mean...well I told her I enjoy her company..she was so heart broken...I guess no body has rocked her world the way I did that time...and probably felt nothing compared to a sweet hetro_fvck.

She even suggested a party with her les partner.....I turned it down because I wasn't too sure about myself with two babes...to say I regretted that action till today is an understatement.

Op a woman's configuration accentuates sex and when two women come together it is double sex and I'm totally down with that you should too because she is expressing the magic of sex squared, keep your woman, infact you should count yourself lucky..but you see a man and a man...hell No as far as I'm concerned oo...but for the practitioners that gets their groove humping another brother goodluck to them, not just for me....the thought alone is nauseating.

A good measure of girls that boarded in girls schools had at one time or the other engaged in lesbianism mostly cajoled into it by their seniors and they in turn try it out with their juniors on and on it goes ..some outgrow it while some are sucked into it full time and yet some part time...even those that seem to have outgrown it can be drawn back into it by a friend or an acquaintance by just one sensitive right wrong touche.
We are on same page, the kind of hatred i have for those gays, to the extent am ready to kill any guy who try any stupid gay sh*t with me.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by heniford2: 3:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

Run oh!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Cutehector(m): 4:55am On Mar 22, 2022
cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Fakbrown: 5:29am On Mar 22, 2022
I won't advise you to go ahead with the relationship, but if it was me I will request for party. My fantasy

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Donaluta(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing Evil in homosexuality..it's who they are..stop disturbing everyone with your imaginary creature pls...
He has no business with reality....

What's your business with what he believes in... If you don't like what he believes in... Jump his comments.. don't be stupid and foolish at the same time trying to show your an atheist.. blind human

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2022
Donaluta:

What's your business with what he believes in... If you don't like what he believes in... Jump his comments.. don't be stupid and foolish at the same time trying to show your an atheist.. blind human
His imaginary creature has no business with reality..he should keep sleeping on his throne.. grin grin
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2022
Thrycimacus:

you no get problem atall.. thank God na female deh chop her punna.. Dem no fit spoil anything but if na guy hmmm Dem go spoil the palace o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.