Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting (26756 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Cantonese: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Umahi appears equally high handed.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by LeoDeKing: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
Germi9:

There’s still an error in your so called “Fixed”
The rest are pardonable.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Okwyjesus(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Babaken:
Which governor in Nigeria that's not stealing from public funds including Umahi.

Soludo.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by dododawa1: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
lordm:
Yes, English is the official language of Nigeria.
since is official,why must I be 100% perfect in it to my native language, I broughted up with.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by bigcasava1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nigercity:
I noticed that most people that hate umahi in
These forum are anti igbos mostly Yoruba
Because he has outperformed all there past, present and future governors
Now the want him out...
am telling you!
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by aribisala0(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:

From your assertion, you mean: since it's not a Nigerian language or made in Nigeria, it shouldn't be spoken, used or written correctly, right?

If your answer is yes, then the phone you use or the car you drive should not be used with care since they're not made in Nigeria, right?

Speaking correct English is not the most important issue for Nigerians who have sense.
Maybe it is important but that is not a Nigerian priority today.
The Simple reality is that MOST Nigerians will NEVER speak English "CORRECTLY" whatever correctly means. I do not think that is a sensible vision to have i.e "I have a dream that one day all Nigerians will speak correct English". Only a slave would have such dreams. The correct dream to have is how we will do A level Physics and Mathematics in Yoruba and to work toward that.
Speaking Correct Yoruba is more important
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by bigcasava1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

I noticed most people that come to Nairaland to type nonsense have issues with English as a language.
but the massage has been past and I believe u comprehend. English no be our papa language. God punish English

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Okwyjesus(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Islie:
Umahi attacked Wike, calling him a thief who lacks intellectual capacity.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/24/%E2%80%98you%E2%80%99re-just-packing-rivers-money-no-intellectual-material%E2%80%99-ebonyi-governor-umahi-attacks

This bully of a governor is not suppose to hold sensitive public office again.

The task force chairman approach is not healthy for Nigeria. How can you be having problem with fellow governors everytime ?
Are you PDP spokesman or the Chairman.

Umahi will do better than Wike with the same resources.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
Wike is not God

In Amaechi we believe in cool
Honestly I support the TARNISHING and finishing of WIKE. It's good this GOVERNOR asked him who he was before he became Governor?
UMAHI was already an accomplished Gentleman before venturing into politics.
WIKE is there making noise and nagging.
WIKE is a Big FOOL.
AMAECHI should have honestly taught him a bitter lesson.

IMAGINE if UMAHI has same resources WIKE currently has now?
WIke always boasting on public funds.
Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by aribisala0(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
bigcasava1:
but the massage has been past and I believe u comprehend. English no be our papa language. God punish English
Some people have a slave mentality. You would never see these clowns calling people out for murdering Yoruba language but they are proud of English that they can hardly speak themselves and go around "English Shaming" innocent Nigerians

In East Africa sensible nations are moving to replace English with Swahili in elementary education which is something we need to do to restore our self esteem
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Angelfrost(m): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
aribisala0:

Why am I typing in English ? That is a stupid question. Just like the rest of your ignorant remarks.
There is no need to go around correcting anybody's English or shaming anyone for not being good in English. The greater shame is not being able to read and write in Yoruba. Everything else is just the product of an unintelligent and colonized mind, that is if we can call it a mind

Okay... Lemme drop some knowledge on you.

When I speak Yoruba, or Hausa, I get corrected by more or better native speakers of the languages, sometimes even get laughed at. Is this right?!! Is it acceptable because it is an indigenous language?!! Does everyone have the same level of mastery or fluency of native ethnic languages?!!

So, why should you demand that English be any different?!! It is a language, and an official one for that matter! If people correct others when they make mistakes, this is because it is a fvcking LANGUAGE!!! (You dig?)

I am not the best speaker of English or any other language for that matter... I will always make errors which are subject to correction (not mockery), same with my native languages.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Who knew WIKE before now?
Who was his Father?
An ordinary DEACON with the Anglican communion.
WIKE that was trained on borrowed money all through University & Law school..
A BARRISTER who has never won any case to himself. A Barrister without CHAMBERS.
Always using his Frog Voice to order people around & superimpose cohorts opinions.
PDP should sanction him too.
He's insulting everyone.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by boldtruthalways: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
And you are not packing that of Ebonyi. Pls face your front and your sack problems. Return PDPs mandate. If you think you are popular, you would have defected to APC in 2019 and contest under her platform and see if you'll win. Its only when you have gotten 2nd term under PDP that you know you'll move to APC. A bunch of disgrace!
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by VULCAN(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
You remind me of CNN.

So bloody one sided that your reports are worth less than tissue paper.

LeoDeKing:
Dave Umahi is one of the best performing govs in Nigeria today and the best in SE.

What wike has been doing with Rivers State funds for the past 7 yrs is the construction of 3 flyovers.

But since wike is in Pdp, the same pdp which doesn't give a damn about SE, watch ipob Meth cannibals butcher Dave Umahi into tiny pieces without neccessarily telling us what wike has been doing in Rivers State. cheesy

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Tareq1105: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

It isn't a personality issue but an issue of legality. Stop playing to the gallery. The whole world warned Umahi that his actions would backfire. Yet he wouldn't listen.

And you think Umahi will lose at the Appeal Court?

Let me educate you. That judgement was wrong. It has no constitutional backing. It's only the lawmakers that are affected and not President, Vice President, Governor or Deputy Governor.

It's a shame to our judiciary giving judgement that have no basis in the constitution.

Who doesn't know Wike romance with Judges in this country?

From Justice Odili to those in the magistrate. We know him for that. Most judges in Rivers State and environ are in his pocket.

He can destroy Nigeria from courts in Rivers. He had used judicial power to destroy arrangements of conventions of political parties. Some of these judgements are funny but Wike will find his ways.

Fear Wike o, but I tell you he will soon be humbled bcoz he won't get anything from the on going kurukere jostling for position in 2023.

He's just strategizing for nothing. He can't win as president, even if he's the only contestant, and no one would think of picking him as Vice.

Note it.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by AmazingELixir: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Public debate on personailty and performance.

Wike is a master at insulting people in public during fuctions and events, even in church, ehen

So a public debate shouldn,t be too much of a burden on him.

He knows how to lord over everyone and abuse them but he met more than his match in Umahi and FFK.

When FFK threatened him not to talk again last time, he and his ever active attack dogs went quiet like a graveyard.

When he sees weak oponents he begins to sharp mouth..

grin grin

A public debate on personality and performance...are you listening to yourself youngman...the people from Ebonyi and Rivers state do not need any debate to access the performance of their respective governments because their individual performances is already in the public domain....as for personality who goes to debate to banter on such trivialities and public officers for that matter..

As for FFK Threatening Wike, you by now know that Wike is fearless, someone that takes on the FG who is FFK.

Grow up kiddo

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Facts.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by DoctorOlasDesk: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tareq1105:

And you think Umahi will lose at the Appeal Court?

Let me educate you. That judgement was wrong. It has no constitutional backing. It's only the lawmakers that are affected and not President, Vice President, Governor or Deputy Governor.

It's a shame to our judiciary giving judgement that have no basis in the constitution.

Who doesn't know Wike romance with Judges in this country?

From Justice Odili to those in the magistrate. We know him for that. Most judges in Rivers State and environ are in his pocket.

He can destroy Nigeria from courts in Rivers. He had used judicial power to destroy arrangements of conventions of political parties. Some of these judgements are funny but Wike will find his ways.

Fear Wike o, but I tell you he will soon be humbled bcoz he won't get anything from the on going kurukere jostling for position in 2023.

He's just strategizing for nothing. He can't win as president, even if he's the only contestant, and no one would think of picking him as Vice.

Note it.

A muslim monicker. It's not an islamic issue my dear. Go mosque
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by BabaIbo: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nope... That was not his point, and I never rated anyone's intelligence based on his "their" grammar skills.

I hate when people stupidly and proudly state that "English is not our official language"! Then, what is it?!! What is our language of communication across diverse ethnicities?[/s]!![/s]
What is the language of communication across ethnicities in nations like Brazil?!!

And You are wrong yet again... Good grammar is basic, and a compulsory(wrong use or choice of word) sign of literacy (distinct from Intelligence)!

[s][/s]Any person who obtained the bare minimum education of secondary school ought to be fluent in his nation's official language! This is not even up for arguments. This is the standard world over![/s]

Thank you, and have a good day!!!

I repeat, you're typing trash.

Why do you folk like to change others point(s) just to suit your narration?

Did you see anything like literacy in my response?
Why did you include "literacy" just to make yourself feel good?

Even your writings so far, referring to your various responses here and this one I quoted are filed with errors and also they are not well constructed. So, what is your point when you are not even perfect the way you want the other person to be?
Remove the log in your eyes before you tell others to remove theirs.

Peace! cheesy
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by aribisala0(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay... Lemme drop some knowledge on you.

When I speak Yoruba, or Hausa, I get corrected by more or better native speakers of the languages, sometimes even get laughed at. Is this right?!! Is it acceptable because it is an indigenous language?!! Does everyone have the same level of mastery or fluency of native ethnic languages?!!

So, why should you demand that English be any different?!! It is a language, and an official one for that matter! If people correct others when they make mistakes, this is because it is a fvcking LANGUAGE!!! (You dig?)

I am not the best speaker of English or any other language for that matter... I will always make errors which are subject to correction (not mockery), same with my native languages.

Guy you are talking rubbish

How other people English should not be the priority of any sensible Nigerian and by implication any person who makes other people's proficiency in English his priority is not likely to be sensible

Your offering is littered with solecisms and so I do not "dig" what it is that makes YOU think you are qualified to correct anyone's English.

English is not our priority in Nigeria. God knows if I ever become president of Nigeria when I meet the leaders of the UK or USA I will speak Yoruba and there will be an interpreter.

Speaking perfect English is a sign and bitter reminder of enslavement.

Enslaved minds like yours are comfortable with the idea that one day Yoruba and other will just die and English becomes supreme in our land. It shall not happen. One day we will do away with English
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Echoban: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
Donaluta:

Look at this blind bat.. 10 flyovers with more two coming .... Good roads all over pH... Schools and hospitals coming up pretty soon.. law school and many more.. something you know no do research.. blind bat

Is that all u can say abt an oil rich state collecting 13% derivation, highest allocation, Kai.

People like u will likely choose Wike over Zulum, elrufa, Ganduje, Umahi , SanwoOlu just because of party difference.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by maestroferddi: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dave Umahi is one of the best performing govs in Nigeria today and the best in SE.

What wike has been doing with Rivers State funds for the past 7 yrs is the construction of 3 flyovers.

But since wike is in Pdp, the same pdp which doesn't give a damn about SE, watch ipob Meth cannibals butcher Dave Umahi into tiny pieces without neccessarily telling us what wike has been doing in Rivers State. cheesy

Umahi can rush to Sahara Reporters to bribe his way to this kind of slanted reportage from January till December but yet he remains an ex-governor.

Wike as a member of PDP has every right to participate in reclaiming the party's mandate being illegally held by Umahi.

Umahi should try another form of emotional blackmail and cheap propaganda.

He was doing well before his misadventure to APC....Now he will end in ignominy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Ixodes(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nigercity:
I noticed that most people that hate umahi in
These forum are anti igbos mostly Yoruba
Because he has outperformed all there past, present and future governors
Now the want him out...

Can you say something reasonable? Tribalist!
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by seyz91(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
pot calling kettle black

thief dey know thief sha
Islie:
Umahi attacked Wike, calling him a thief who lacks intellectual capacity.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/24/%E2%80%98you%E2%80%99re-just-packing-rivers-money-no-intellectual-material%E2%80%99-ebonyi-governor-umahi-attacks
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Angelfrost(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
aribisala0:

Guy you are talking rubbish

How other people English should not be the priority of any sensible Nigerian and by implication any person who makes other people's proficiency in English his priority is not likely to be sensible

Your offering is littered with solecisms and so i do not "dig" what i is that makes YOU think you are qualified to correct anyone's English.

English is not our priority in Nigeria. God knows if I ever become president of Nigeria when I meet the leaders of the UK or USA I will speak Yoruba and there will be an interpreter.

Speaking perfect English is a sign and bitter reminder of enslavement.

Is Yoruba the language every Nigerian understands?!!
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Minime10(f): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dave Umahi is simply venting his bottled up frustration on innocent Wike.
Umahi should ask apc about his promised presidential ticket that made him to sheepishly decamped to apc.
Wike never promised Umahi presidential ticket but buhari and apc did. So umahi should direct his frustrations and disappointment to the right quarters and leave Wike alone. That you became a billonaire at 24, so hell what? Is it that your billion that we are feeding from?
Beside, what work were you doing at 24 to be a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by aribisala0(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Is Yoruba the language every Nigerian understands?!!
Does Every Yoruba person understand English?

Even if we understand English we do not have to master it. Have we finished mastering Yoruba? As long as we can perform basic interactions and operations that is enough. More Nigerians speak PIDGIN English

Many people in England if not most do not speak grammatically correct English
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by odomanis: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

All Umahi did in Ebonyi state were done as PDP governor. Tell me which project he has done since he defected to APC ?
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by tesppidd: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
AmazingELixir:

A [s]public debate on personality and performance...are you listening to yourself youngman...the people from Ebonyi and Rivers state do not need any debate to access the performance of their respective governments because their individual performances is already in the public domain....as for personality who goes to debate to banter on such trivialities and public officers for that matter..

As for FFK Threatening Wike, you by now know that Wike is fearless, someone that takes on the FG who is FFK.

Grow up kidd[/s]o
Nonsense

In case you want to lie and be a hypocrite, i'd have you know that the master of pettiness and trivialities is none other than Wike himself.

Yes Wike is fearless but he is not the only fearless one around.
There are many fearless ones.

Wike is only the most loudmouthed and petty one.

In addition doing one million projects without showing the budget for those 1 million projects anount to ZERO.

Where is the budget??
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by tesppidd: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
odomanis:

All Umahi did in Ebonyi state were done as PDP governor. Tell me which project he has done since he defected to APC ?
grin

As old as you are you are still doing

"this one is APC that one is PDP"

grin grin
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by michoim(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You can say that again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COAS Yahaya To Tinubu: Army Remains Loyal To You & To The Constitution / Bola Tinubu Visits Shettima, Borno State Governor / Shehu Sani Shades President Buhari Over His Chibok-Dapchi Jonathan Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.