Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting (26751 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by maestroferddi: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Umahi has been challenging Wike to a public debate for so long now.

Why is he hiding?
The last time I checked Wike is a sitting governor while Umahi WAS a governor.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Tareq1105: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
maestroferddi:

In your dreams
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by maestroferddi: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
ChuksHills:
South-South and South-East don't know how to play politice, they play politice of hatred and Emotion. They should go and learn from the west. The west plays politice of the future that is why you can find them relevant in both APC and PDP.
Very dumb remark, I must say...

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Angelfrost(m): 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
BabaIbo:

I repeat, you're typing trash.

Why do you folk like to change others point(s) just to suit your narration?

Did you see anything like literacy in my response?
Why did you include "literacy" just to make yourself feel good?

Even your writings so far, referring to your various responses here and this one I quoted are filed with errors and also they are not well constructed. So, what is your point when you are not even perfect the way you want the other person to be?
Remove the log in your eyes before you tell others to remove theirs.

Peace! cheesy

Need I condescend to your level by pointing out errors above too?!! Nope! I have better things to do than result to pedantry.

Now, properly bring forward your points. Thank you.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Jatucefaq: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cccff

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by membranus: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
dododawa1:
is English, Nigeria language or OFFICIAL.

Whether official or non-official, English is our general language of communication in this multi ethnic country, and in most civilised countries too. So it pays to be proficient in its usage.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by catherine1998: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Dumped by who? Who used whom and dumped. PDP made Umahi and all his brothers long standing members of the party in high offices with lots of benefits which they enjoyed for close to 2 decades. Upon seeing that his selfish ambition did not materialize he's turning on Wike. He should direct that energy to APC and Buhari for not giving him the direct presidential ticket he coveted. Umahi is just a greedy urchin, and his fall has just begun
Stop sounding like an idiot, Umahi & Wike who attacked first,
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by sunnydike1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
e dey pain am ���
Na in money?
X goonvano
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
catherine1998:
Stop sounding like an idiot, Umahi & Wike who attacked first,

Obviously you don't have a TV eediot
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by catherine1998: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
maestroferddi:
Wike is no match to Umahi, Wike is a common tout
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Sergio101(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
aribisala0:
English is not our language. Most Germans and Japanese have issues with English language
Many Nigerians who act as ENGLISH POLICE are illiterate in their mother tongue

Two afonjas attacking each other grin grin.

Well....you are correct this time smiley.

Outta here!!!
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by aribisala0(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sergio101:

Two afonjas attacking each other grin grin.

Well....you are correct this time smiley.

Outta here!!!

Shidioke Okoro!!
What is with the moronic smileys?
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by catherine1998: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Obviously you don't have a TV eediot
Is TV, the only platform to dispense news? You see why I called you an idiot.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Sergio101(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
aribisala0:

Shidioke Okoro!!
What is with the moronic smileys?

What is shidioke??.....

Just tell me the meaning, let me know what you are in for sad
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
catherine1998:
Is TV, the only platform to dispense news? You see why I called you an idiot.

Because I know you wouldn't be able to afford print media stupid
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Tareq1105: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
odomanis:

All Umahi did in Ebonyi state were done as PDP governor. Tell me which project he has done since he defected to APC ?

So it's APC that changed his attitude towards his commitment to serve Ebonyi people.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by maestroferddi: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
catherine1998:
Wike is no match to Umahi, Wike is a common tout
Ok, the tout is still a sitting governor while the gentleman overreached himself by defecting to another party without dropping the mandate.

Apples and oranges are different fruits, you should know na...

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by mrksquare: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Racoon:
And what about a Dave Umahi that is short changing Ebonyi civil servants of their salaries and entitlement though he is building infrastructure? Pot calling kettle black.

Same thing in Rivers state. Wike is also short changing Rivers Civil servants. No promotion for over 12years. Even the new minimum wage other states are paying comfortably, Wike has refused paying it.

In the good old days, Rivers state civil servant use to earn more than their counterpart at the federal level. But all these changed during Wike's leg. Anything he touches dies. Go to our state Secretariat you will weep at the rot of the edifice. Pensioners have not been paid their gratuity.

Omahi is better than Wike. Given the huge resources Rivers state has it will be unfair to compare him to Wike.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by BabaIbo: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Need I condescend to your level by pointing out errors above too?!! Nope! I have better things to do than result to pedantry.

Now, properly bring forward your points. Thank you.

It is not condescending, but simply humbling you to make you know/understand that no one is above mistake/error.

Point it(or them as the case may be) out or keep it to yourself. I never claimed to be perfect here, but I dare you to show me the error in my writings here.

I don't have any point to bring forward to you, my responses to you regarding this discussion has been straightforward ones.

On a lighter note, your writing dey give headache abeg. cheesy

Lastly, since your responses here are filled with errors, best thing to do is to correct him rightly while adding courtesy, OR keep your correction to yourself by ignoring/skipping his reply.

Udo! grin
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by aribisala0(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sergio101:

What is shidioke??.....

Just tell me the meaning, let me know what you are in for sad
Is that not ya name? Stop pretending Shidioke is a common Eboe name like
Shibeere , Shidiegbere, Shidima,Shinedoo, Sukuemeka and Ikesuku
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Sergio101(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
aribisala0:
Shibeere ,Shidima,Shinedoo, Sukuemeka and Ikeshuku

Oh! Now I understand.
Well my Yolloba brother from oduduewu republic.

None of those names resembles igbo name.

Maybe you should try something like.......olatiyi, funike, olabingo, odawelle, adebiyi and co......I think those are what you are missing.

Rubbish!!!
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by aribisala0(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sergio101:

Oh! Now I understand.
Well my Yolloba brother from oduduewu republic.

None of those names resembles igbo name.

Maybe you should try something like.......olatiyi, funike, olabingo, odawelle, adebiyi and co......I think those are what you are missing.

Rubbish!!!
Shidioke my boy
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by BabaIbo: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
aribisala0:
Shibeere ,Shidima,Shinedoo, Sukuemeka and Ikeshuku

Alaye, we dey the same side for this argument but don't spoil people's name on purpose.

Just like someone typing your name as aribiosalo grin, and others as bukonla(bukola), adensorla(adesola), oshigbanjo(osibanjo), Ramaotu(Ramota) and so on.

If you don't know how to pronounce OR type other tribes native names, learn when people from that tribe question the wrong spelling or pronunciation and not arguing over what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Sergio101(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
aribisala0:
Shidioke my boy

Odawelle.......have a nice day
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by aribisala0(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2022
BabaIbo:

Alaye, we dey the same side for this argument but don't spoil people's name on purpose.

Just like someone typing your name as aribiosalo grin, and others as bukonla(bukola), adensorla(adesola), oshigbanjo(osibanjo), Ram,aotu(Ramota) and so on.

If you don't know how to pronounce OR type a other tribes native names, learn when people from that tribe question the wrong spelling or pronunciation and not arguing over what you don't know.
I am always willing to learn
I have many Eboe friends;Shidilooke Onwasuku,Shinydoo, Shidiegbere, Shidimo , Sooks, and Haymaker. They never said I got their names wrong so what are you saying
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by wamilajo: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by aribisala0(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sergio101:

Odawelle.......have a nice day
Makes me Remember the Ewele of Onisha
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
BabaIbo:

It is not condescending, but simply humbling you to make you know/understand that no one is above mistake/error.

Point it(or them as the case may be) out or keep it to yourself. I never claimed to be perfect here, but I dare you to show me the error in my writings here.

I don't have any point to bring forward to you, my responses to you regarding this discussion has been straightforward ones.

On a lighter note, your writing dey give headache abeg. cheesy

Lastly, since your responses here are filled with errors, best thing to do is to correct him rightly while adding courtesy, OR keep your correction to yourself by ignoring/skipping his reply.

Udo! grin

You are still not making sense sir.

Your aim to 'humble' me (whatever that even means), is making you come off as silly.

I didn't condemn anyone nor claim to be perfect... I simply refuse to toe the line of "English is not our official language"!

When you have something meaningful or relating to what we are discussing here, let me know. Your dick measuring is misplaced. Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Sergio101(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
aribisala0:
Makes me Remember the Ewele of Onisha

This bogus, is it that you can't read and write well??

Do you mean ewedu??
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by aribisala0(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sergio101:

This bogus, is it that you can read and write well??

Do you mean ewedu??
No I mean Zik the Ewele of Onisha
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Mrtaye: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Donaluta:
Same umahi weh dey steal state funds through him company... A whole governor dey use him company do all the projects for ebonyi .. so no other companies... Him dey steal state funds through him company.. the hotel him dey build for abacha road for GRA port Harcourt . ... How him take get the money .. 5 star hotel .. infact make him tell us how him take use become billionaire at the age of 25
Am from Abeokuta but you must be a sadist or a bitter soul not to have seen the massive projects and strides in ebonyi but rather assert that he stole money through his company....that shows you lack joy
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by AmazingELixir: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Nonsense

In case you want to lie and be a hypocrite, i'd have you know that the master of pettiness and trivialities is none other than Wike himself.

Yes Wike is fearless but he is not the only fearless one around.
There are many fearless ones.

Wike is only the most loudmouthed and petty one.

In addition doing one million projects without showing the budget for those 1 million projects anount to ZERO.

Where is the budget??

Your rambling only goes to show you don't read or you're outrightly daft...having said that let's see which you are ...now type Rivers state budget on Google search and knock off your ignorance that is if it not innate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator / Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) / nairaland POLITICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.