Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting (26762 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by LeoDeKing: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
[s]
aribisala0:
English is not our language. Most Germans and Japanese have issues with English language
Many Nigerians who act as ENGLISH POLICE are illiterate in their mother tongue
[/s]
English is not the official language of Japan and Germany and any Nigerian who can't speak the language is nothing but a stark illiterate because that is the official language in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Bruno531(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Abeg you guyz should link me up for any type of job.. Been at home for over 3 months now without job. Everywhere I have gone to say they will call me back but till now they haven't.. I'm residing in River state 08117547742
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Nigerialabalaba: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hahaha....Wike haff suffered. e be like say na hin be d twin brother to obaseki and ortom wen it come to fighting other governors

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by DonBenny77(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Very true
grin
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by TheRareGem1(f): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
These governors are just comedians grin grin
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by GloriousGbola: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Islie:
Umahi attacked Wike, calling him a thief who lacks intellectual capacity.

He's not wrong though. Wike has just enough brains to baff every two days
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin grin

Wike My Man.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Donaluta(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dave Umahi is one of the best performing govs in Nigeria today and the best in SE.

What wike has been doing with Rivers State funds for the past 7 yrs is the construction of 3 flyovers.

But since wike is in Pdp, the same pdp which doesn't give a damn about SE, watch ipob Meth cannibals butcher Dave Umahi into tiny pieces without neccessarily telling us what wike has been doing in Rivers State. cheesy

Look at this blind bat.. 10 flyovers with more two coming .... Good roads all over pH... Schools and hospitals coming up pretty soon.. law school and many more.. something you know no do research.. blind bat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Originality007: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Dave is frustrated grin

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by WhizdomXX(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:

From your assertion, you mean: since it's not a Nigerian language or made in Nigeria, it shouldn't be spoken, used or written correctly, right?

If your answer is yes, then the phone you use or the car you drive should not be used with care since they're not made in Nigeria, right?
Please leave him alone. Both of you are correct.

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Angelfrost(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Well, they are both thieves and opportunistic charlatans!

One just happens to be more refined than the other! cheesy
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by laughitall(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nvestor02:
Who would I support now... I love woke but umahi is in my lovely party.
exactly
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by dododawa1: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Bird of d same feather
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nwibii:
I doubt this claim as Sowore the owner of Sahara desert court case didn't favour him, he wants to paint the judge black.
As for stealing public funds, that's what you governors do. There's non of you that is free from stealing public funds even obiano can't deny that.
Blackmail vs blackmail left, right, centre. All them are crooks.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Donaluta(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Same umahi weh dey steal state funds through him company... A whole governor dey use him company do all the projects for ebonyi .. so no other companies... Him dey steal state funds through him company.. the hotel him dey build for abacha road for GRA port Harcourt . ... How him take get the money .. 5 star hotel .. infact make him tell us how him take use become billionaire at the age of 25

6 Likes

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Bamzyriches451: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Damn!
A case of pot calling kettle black grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by udemzyudex(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thief dey call another thief call out.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Orubebe01: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Justice ekwo inyang is to PDP, while justice okon abang if for apc
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Peacecore: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Babaken:
Which governor in Nigeria that's not stealing from public funds including Umahi.
He didn't say he's not stolen, but Wike steals without intellect. At least Dave is very intelligent unlike Wike, n doesn't boast with it.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by jamace(m): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dave Umahi is one of the best performing govs in Nigeria today and the best in SE.

What wike has been doing with Rivers State funds for the past 7 yrs is the construction of 3 flyovers.

But since wike is in Pdp, the same pdp which doesn't give a damn about SE, watch ipob Meth cannibals butcher Dave Umahi into tiny pieces without neccessarily telling us what wike has been doing in Rivers State. cheesy

Who performs better between Wike and Umahi? Check attached report for the answer. grin

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Deltatoto: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Islie:
Umahi attacked Wike, calling him a thief who lacks intellectual capacity.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/24/%E2%80%98you%E2%80%99re-just-packing-rivers-money-no-intellectual-material%E2%80%99-ebonyi-governor-umahi-attacks
billionaire at 25 na tramadol u Dey sell?una go just open una mouth waaaa

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by rolams(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
This thing dey pepper Umahi. That's all!

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by colestephan86: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I totally agree with umahi being the best governor in the entire SE. THAT MAN IS OUTSTANDING

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by IamAtikulate: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

I noticed most people that come to Nairaland to type nonsense have issues with English as a language.
I noticed that most people that type nonsense on Nairaland have issues with English.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Peacecore: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

It isn't a personality issue but an issue of legality. Stop playing to the gallery. The whole world warned Umahi that his actions would backfire. Yet he wouldn't listen. On the notion that he became a billionaire at 25, Umahi has been reported to withdrawing the sum off 6.7 Billion from his states accounts days after the court ruling announcing his sack. Why would he have to loot billions he claimed to have been making decades before now. Abeg make una let us hear word with Wike this or that and treat issues factually as they are
Delete that nonsense now...
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by CanadaOrBust: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fixed.

I noticed most people that come to Nairaland to type nonsense have issues with English as a language.

Have you considered it could be auto-correct? Which is why we don’t nit-pick such things as long as the statement remains intelligible
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by abobote: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Why Umahi so pained ?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Tareq1105: 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nigercity:
I noticed that most people that hate umahi in
These forum are anti igbos mostly Yoruba
Because he has outperformed all there past, present and future governors
Now the want him out...

Why are you being myopic?

When Umahi was sacked, they said it's Tinubu. I'm happy we're hearing other likely sources.

Even Umahi knew the source.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police / Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna / APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.