Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting (26754 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Skinmalo47: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2022
I'm a full blooded PDP member but truth be to
ld, Wike is lately running his mouth like tap water. He's the perfect definition of a dictator. He wants his opinion to count at all cost. He should allow Dave alone and all the crisis that are erupting in PDP are caused by him. He fought Secondus, he's currently fighting Obaseki, and he's having a cold war with his personal person-Tambuwal based on their disagreement of presidential election zoning.
Pride always leads to a fall. Wike should know this.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by millionboi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nope... That was not his point, and I never rated anyone's intelligence based on his grammar skills.

I hate when people stupidly and proudly state that "English is not our official language"! Then, what is?!! What is our language of communication across diverse ethnicities?!!
What is the language of communication across ethnicities in nations like Brazil?!!

And you are wrong yet again... Good grammar is basic, and a compulsory sign of literacy (distinct from Intelligence)!

Any person who obtained the bare minimum education of secondary school ought to be fluent in his nation's official language! This is not even up for arguments. This is the standard world over!

Thank you, and have a good day!!!
English is not our mother tongue oga
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2022
Racoon:
And what about a Dave Umahi that is short changing Ebonyi civil servants of their salaries and entitlement though he is building infrastructure? Pot calling kettle black.

OP, open your eyes, salaries are recurrent expenditure, no country grows with recurrent expenditure.

Let me give you an example, your salary is 50k, monthly, you now collect big house with rent of 40k monthly. Will 10k be enough for you to grow?

You will realise, you will just he working for your landlord.

I am not saying he should not pay staff, I am saying, there is so much inefficiency in the civil sector.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder / Military Killed Innocent Women And Children - NDA / Fayose Defeats EFCC As Court Says EFCC Lacks Power To Probe State Finances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.