Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting (26761 Views)

Kingibe To Wike: You Do Not Have Executive Powers As Minister / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Femi Fani-Kayode To Wike: You Were Still In The Creeks When I Started Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by AmazingELixir: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2022
tesppidd:
Nonsense

In case you want to lie and be a hypocrite, i'd have you know that the master of pettiness and trivialities is none other than Wike himself.

Yes Wike is fearless but he is not the only fearless one around.
There are many fearless ones.

Wike is only the most loudmouthed and petty one.

In addition doing one million projects without showing the budget for those 1 million projects anount to ZERO.

Where is the budget??

Your rambling only goes to show you don't read or you're outrightly daft...having said that let's see which you are ...now type Rivers state budget on Google search and knock off your ignorance that is if it not innate

Why you're at that also search for the budget breakdown.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Sergio101(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
aribisala0:
No I mean Zik the Ewele of Onisha

Got no talk again angry

Outta here!!!
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by dododawa1: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2022
membranus:

Whether official or non-official, English is our general language of communication in this multi ethnic country, and in most civilised countries too. So it pays to be proficient in its usage.
woke Soyinka, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by BabaIbo: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
aribisala0:

I am always willing to learn
I have many Eboe friends;Shidilooke Onwasuku,Shinydoo, Shidiegbere, Shidimo , Sooks, and Haymaker. They never said I got their names wrong so what are you saying

Abukun, carry your wahala comot here.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by elisho: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dave Umahi is one of the best performing govs in Nigeria today and the best in SE.

What wike has been doing with Rivers State funds for the past 7 yrs is the construction of 3 flyovers.

But since wike is in Pdp, the same pdp which doesn't give a damn about SE, watch ipob Meth cannibals butcher Dave Umahi into tiny pieces without neccessarily telling us what wike has been doing in Rivers State. cheesy

oga is 10 flyovers 2 is been awaded to meke it 12 flyovers say what u no
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by focus2727(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Racoon:
And what about a Dave Umahi that is short changing Ebonyi civil servants of their salaries and entitlement though he is building infrastructure? Pot calling kettle black.
what of wike? Pensioners are die in their numbers because refuses to pay their gratuity, minimum wages he set up committee upon committees yet no headway, no employment for over seven years running people are retired monthly basis from civil service yet monthly overhead did not reduce without replacement of thousands people that have retired over the years, he boasted about paying youth couper #30, 000 he never did, no he lay foundation for low cos housing, no transport system in place, students bustry be paid by his predecessor he paid a dine throughout his tenor, primary schools is shambles. I can go on and on. He use billion of naira to commission project of less than #200m just to deceived public.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by 8stargeneral: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dave Umahi is one of the best performing govs in Nigeria today and the best in SE.

What wike has been doing with Rivers State funds for the past 7 yrs is the construction of 3 flyovers.

But since wike is in Pdp, the same pdp which doesn't give a damn about SE, watch ipob Meth cannibals butcher Dave Umahi into tiny pieces without neccessarily telling us what wike has been doing in Rivers State. cheesy

point of correction...am not supporting anybody...but he has constructed more than 3 flyover's
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Shevchenkko: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
PressMyButton:
Lol. Let's watch and see how Ipob monkeys take sides with Wike, the slayer of Igbos and throw Umahi, a performing Governor under the bus for being in APC.
Many of you on this forum are just too petty and foolish.....Grow up
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by iLegendd(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
aribisala0:

Speaking correct English is not the most important issue for Nigerians who have sense.
Maybe it is important but that is not a Nigerian priority today.
The Simple reality is that MOST Nigerians will NEVER speak English "CORRECTLY" whatever correctly means. I do not think that is a sensible vision to have i.e "I have a dream that one day all Nigerians will speak correct English". Only a slave would have such dreams. The correct dream to have is how we will do A level Physics and Mathematics in Yoruba and to work toward that.
Speaking Correct Yoruba is more important
I didn't read, but whatever you wrote, keep it up. Have a nice day.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by GloriousGbola: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
focus2727:
what of wike? Pensioners are die in their numbers because refuses to pay their gratuity, minimum wages he set up committee upon committees yet no headway, no employment for over seven years running people are retired monthly basis from civil service yet monthly overhead did not reduce without replacement of thousands people that have retired over the years, he boasted about paying youth couper #30, 000 he never did, no he lay foundation for low cos housing, no transport system in place, students bustry be paid by his predecessor he paid a dine throughout his tenor, primary schools is shambles. I can go on and on. He use billion of naira to commission project of less than #200m just to deceived public.

You forgot wikes true legacy to port Harcourt - endemic lung cancer and environmental pollution.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by BabaIbo: 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

You are still not making sense sir.

Your aim to 'humble' me (whatever that even means), is making you come off as silly.

I didn't condemn anyone nor claim to be perfect... I simply refuse to toe the line of "English is not our official language"!

When you have something meaningful or relating to what we are discussing here, let me know. Your dick measuring is misplaced. Peace!!!

I like the fact that you're changing the argument to mean another thing, which is a sign of indirect submission.

The argument started by you equating use of English to intelligence, success and so on. Which I said is wrong.

You went further to bring up literacy into the discussion, which is not mentioned in my response to you, maybe it was your style of looking for a way out.

Anyway, believe whatever you want to but my point still remains it is wrong to measure success and intelligence with use of English language.

I'm done replying your mention with respect to this discussion.
Udo!
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Codes151(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

close your gutter. Dey yarn thrash

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Angelfrost(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
BabaIbo:

I like the fact that you're changing the argument to mean another thing, which is a sign of indirect submission.

The argument started by you equating use of English to intelligence, success and so on. Which I said is wrong.

You went further to bring up literacy into the discussion, which is not mentioned in my response to you, maybe it was your style of looking for a way out.

Anyway, believe whatever you want to but my point still remains it is wrong to measure success and intelligence with use of English language.

I'm done replying your mention with respect to this discussion.
Udo!

Please, point out where I equated the use of English to Intelligence...

Let's start with your comprehension abilities.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Bossman7: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:

From your assertion, you mean: since it's not a Nigerian language or made in Nigeria, it shouldn't be spoken, used or written correctly, right?

If your answer is yes, then the phone you use or the car you drive should not be used with care since they're not made in Nigeria, right?

Your logic is out of order. Thank you

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Germi9: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The rest are pardonable.
Lolz!! craze man
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by tesppidd: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
maestroferddi:
The last time I checked Wike is a sitting governor while Umahi WAS a governor.
Really?

Maybe when you checked you had your brains tucked between yout thighs.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by tesppidd: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Your rambling only goes to show you don't read or you're outrightly daft...having said that let's see which you are ...now type Rivers state budget on Google search and knock off your ignorance that is if it not innate

Why you're at that also search for the budget breakdown.
grin

That's what this clown calls a budget grin

abeg just screenshot it here let people see what you call a budget..

Clown asss niggga
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Babaken(m): 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Soludo.
time will tell.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by maxzzo1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
Umahi billionaire @25yrs
na wao for which con3? See thief dey call another thief
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly I support the TARNISHING and finishing of WIKE. It's good this GOVERNOR asked him who he was before he became Governor?
UMAHI was already an accomplished Gentleman before venturing into politics.
WIKE is there making noise and nagging.
WIKE is a Big FOOL.
AMAECHI should have honestly taught him a bitter lesson.

IMAGINE if UMAHI has same resources WIKE currently has now?
WIke always boasting on public funds.
Foolish man
Seriously that is what catches my attention . Wike is always feeling like he's the most powerful and untouchable. He's not smart
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by aniblue(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Umahi,
Watch out ,, wike will reply you soon and the response will be bomb, he doesn't fear anyone

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by AmazingELixir: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
tesppidd:
grin

That's what this clown calls a budget grin

abeg just screenshot it here let people see what you call a budget..

Clown asss niggga

Known its dawn on me I've chatting a compound fool....bye forever.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by tesppidd: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
aniblue:
Umahi,
Watch out ,, wike will reply you soon and the response will be bomb, he doesn't fear anyone
Wike does not need to reply.

He should use half of the energy he wants to reply with; to accept Umahi's debate challenge.

Wike should come out and engage Umahi in an intellectual debate not bullying people with State resources.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by tesppidd: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
AmazingELixir:

[s]Known its dawn on me I've chatting a compound fool....bye forever[/s].
Sod off.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by BabaIbo: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
This is the reply that led to the argument.
If you read between the lines, you will see his point is against the way some people see those that can't speak English language fluently as FAILURES, illiterates and UNINTELLIGENT people, hence his comparison with Germans and Japanese that are known for many innovations, techs and so on.
Nobody is against speaking fluently but using it to rate people is wrong. Take it or leave it.

Yes, English language is Nigeria's lingua franca, but it is totally wrong to use it as a tool for measuring others.
He said it is not our language, which is true, it is an imported language, forget the fact that it is now official. Everyone knows why it is so.

English is not OUR language. Most Germans and Japanese have issues with English language.
Many Nigerians who act as ENGLISH POLICE are illiterate in their mother tongue

This was my first response and it's the fact...
I made it clear enough, but you still find a way to shift the goal post just to argue.

"You're typing trash, good use of English language is a wrong way of rating people's success, intelligence and so on.

That is his point.

And you responded with this...

Angelfrost:

Nope... That was not his point, and I never rated anyone's intelligence based on his grammar skills.

I hate when people stupidly and proudly state that "English is not our official language"! Then, what is?!! What is our language of communication across diverse ethnicities?!!
What is the language of communication across ethnicities in nations like Brazil?!!

And you are wrong yet again... Good grammar is basic, and a compulsory sign of literacy (distinct from Intelligence)!

Any person who obtained the bare minimum education of secondary school ought to be fluent in his nation's official language! This is not even up for arguments. This is the standard world over!

Thank you, and have a good day!!!

With respect to the lines in bold, are you in his mind to know what he meant OR you're giving it another meaning to suit your narration?
Again, how am I wrong, did I ever made any statement similar to that(literacy) or you're looking for a way to justify that I am wrong?

I never mentioned anything like literacy because I know it has something to do with understanding, writing and speaking languages, in this case English language.

I categorically stated it clearly "SUCCESS and INTELLIGENCE," but you ignorantly twisted my words just to argue unnecessarily by bringing "LITERACY" into it.

Had it it been you are intelligent, you would have simply said that is not what you said or mean and case closed but you tried to prove a clear statement wrong for reason I don't know.

I won't reply your mention regarding this topic again.
Peace!
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Angelfrost(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
BabaIbo:
This is the reply that led to the argument.
If you read between the lines, you will see his point is against the way some people see those that can't speak English language fluently as FAILURES, illiterates and UNINTELLIGENT people, hence his comparison with Germans and Japanese that are known for many innovations, techs and so on.
Nobody is against speaking fluently but using it to rate people is wrong. Take it or leave it.

Yes, English language is Nigeria's lingua franca, but it is totally wrong to use it as a tool for measuring others.
He said it is not our language, which is true, it is an imported language, forget the fact that it is now official. Everyone knows why it is so.

This was my first response and it's the fact....

And you responded with this...

With respect to the sentence in bold, how am I wrong, did I ever made any statement similar to that or you were looking for a way to justify that I am wrong?

I never mentioned anything like literacy because I know it has something to do with understanding, writing and speaking languages, in this case English language.

I categorically stated it clearly "SUCCESS and INTELLIGENCE," but you ignorantly twisted my words just to argue unnecessarily by bringing "LITERACY" into it.

Had it it been you are intelligent, you would have simply said that is not what you said or mean and case closed but you tried to prove a clear statement wrong for reason I don't know.

I won't reply your mention regarding this topic again.
Peace!

Thank you for finally clarifying...

All you had to do was point out the clear variance or point of divergence of views.

But no, you just had to allow ego get the better of you. Just look at the words wasted trying to sound superior!

Sometimes, life is a lot easier keeping things simple.

Don't bother replying further! You have spent too many words going in circles! Good evening!
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Spiff20(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
iLegendd:

From your assertion, you mean: since it's not a Nigerian language or made in Nigeria, it shouldn't be spoken, used or written correctly, right?

If your answer is yes, then the phone you use or the car you drive should not be used with care since they're not made in Nigeria, right?

Is it English that is the bane of contention here or Wike and Umahi Nairalanders sef.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
jamace:
Who performs better between Wike and Umahi? Check attached report for the answer. grin
Both are 1st and 2nd and doing so well though

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Cantonese: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Who knew WIKE before now?
Who was his Father?
An ordinary DEACON with the Anglican communion.
WIKE that was trained on borrowed money all through University & Law school..
A BARRISTER who has never won any case to himself. A Barrister without CHAMBERS.
Always using his Frog Voice to order people around & superimpose cohorts opinions.
PDP should sanction him too.
He's insulting everyone.

At least now he is known. His father was neither a thief nor a crooked person. You have never heard his name among the crooked.

It is not easy to be a priest. It is not easy to be a lawyer. It is not easy to be a local government chairman and it is not easy to be a governor.

If Umahi was a billionaire at 25 why did he choose politics?

Bros how far your own background?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by Panda7(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
is wike a nollywood actor?? he looks like some actor from old nollywood movies.
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by oyeb15: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
They are all theives
Re: Umahi Blasts Wike: You Are Just Packing Rivers Money & You Are Boasting by amuwo1980: 12:08am On Mar 25, 2022
You Dave became billionaire at gini 25 , see lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC / Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.