Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? (62435 Views)

When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Clinghton: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Sex activates some chemical reaction in the body that makes the body active.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by justsaypeter001(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Where is Damn Nigga?

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by baralatie(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2022
baslone:

It is a depressant pill used in the treatment of bipolar disorders. Commonly abused in the north.
Ehn!

You mean abused as in abused?

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Starberg(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2022
Early morning sex is good for married couples so as not to cheat.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by baralatie(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2022
Clinghton:
Sex activates some chemical reaction in the body that makes the body active.
Sex is an activity that drains energy from order parts of the body
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by baralatie(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2022
Starberg:
Early morning sex is good for married couples so as not to cheat.
So who pays for the productivity loss at the workplace
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by maiquel: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool E de make SENSE Shar but I No really SEE any difference wit the time or day!

because Na MOSTLY night I de always JAZZ in ASHAWOO house..

but 4 inside Las year, E get one ASHAWOO BANI wey I de always Rush to go NACK as early as 4am in morning..

Dat ASHAWOO BANI really SWEET ooo..

The de dat BANI SUUK my PREEK, I almost NACK her without CONDOMM because dat BANI SWEET WELL WELL..

Anyways she later travel go her village but I really miss d BANI!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You have never ever made sense out of any comment you make...
How do you do it?

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Kestolove(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:

Madam, na woman eggs dey determine if e go be twin or not, while man sperm determines the gender of the babies undecided
u lied
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by PAQ(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2022
Any man complaining of tiredness after morning sex should check his health because he is diminishing fast!

Morning sex wey dey make my day ginger and full of life. Nothing beats good health.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by graciamore(f): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2022
lavylilly:

A Non-Govermental Organization (NGO) is currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to r.chibuogwu@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.
am interested sir
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Allisgud: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool E de make SENSE Shar but I No really SEE any difference wit the time or day!

because Na MOSTLY night I de always JAZZ in ASHAWOO house..

but 4 inside Las year, E get one ASHAWOO BANI wey I de always Rush to go NACK as early as 4am in morning..

Dat ASHAWOO BANI really SWEET ooo..

The de dat BANI SUUK my PREEK, I almost NACK her without CONDOMM because dat BANI SWEET WELL WELL..

Anyways she later travel go her village but I really miss d BANI!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
u find am go village bani

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by gentleguy1975: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Blunttruth:

I don't like it either.cos I will like to sleep after it.
how about taking a cup of coffee afterwards?
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Upoo: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Morning sex make me tired for more than half the day until I take a good sleep.

But I see people saying morning sex is a motivation to them

Or maybe my body chemistry is different

Morning HOT sex to my wife makes me more productive in Office.
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Joseph08(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2022
So some people dey knack early morning before going to work.

No wonder some lady boss no dey dey happy for work place because their husband denied them that early morning sex.

Anything you do na soso shout dem go dey shout for you, now I know better chaii...

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by gentleguy1975: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Sex is the most stressful exercise
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Allisgud: 11:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Blunttruth:

I don't like it either.cos I will like to sleep after it.
hmm I give u gbosa,u are a testimony cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Coly2012(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2022
After morning sex, take a short nap for like 20-30 minutes,oga you will feel really good for the day.
Try it and comeback with your testimony.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by ChoCho54(f): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2022
Cutehector:
of course you need to be fully awake.. It brightens a woman's day. The day a lady rode me, i was smiling all day. It goes both ways.
Eweee grin

Nobody should ever wake me up with a projectile nudging against my skin. I must be fully fully awake by myself.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by suffering: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
If you can exercise in the morning you can have sex. In fact I’d do both if I had a girlfriend around.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Sergio101(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
20 idiots liked your post. 20 idiots who found your sarcasm funny.

lol...... you sef ehh cheesy
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Sergio101(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kestolove:
u lied
Apparently he's correct.
Man's "y" chromosome finalizes everything
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Wisejohnson47(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kestolove:
When you have morning sex before to work its make you feel like the boss while in office.
not for some of us, if for any reason i have early morning sex na to sleep get me be that
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by rimijoshua(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Taking sex before work is not good.It can take you to hell.It can also interfere with your productivity for the day
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Obagofixxy: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool thanks My Gee!

WTF MAN!
Comrade u de give me joy I swear

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by UTILITYMAY(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kestolove:
Anybody wey dey do morning sex, na twins dem dey born coz d sperm cold nd thick dat time...

How did you come about this? Any research? How true?
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by usah4(m): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kestolove:
When you have morning sex before to work its make you feel like the boss while in office.

When you feel like the boss in your office you can call her for another round in your office.
grin grin grin
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Boogyman557: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
maiquel:

You have never ever made sense out of any comment you make... How do you do it?
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

Na WEED.. Na WEED..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by ufuosman(m): 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
To me is the best time to hv sex

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by ChoCho54(f): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
Sergio101:

lol...... you sef ehh cheesy
Abi nau.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Munzy14(m): 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
bigtt76:
Yes ooo cheesy

As in...A close business associate, 4am she is making a video of her self driving to escape traffic in lagos grin

Imagine! When her mates for Owerri still the sleep, some are getting the early morning drills while some are at the battle front dealing with satan cheesy.

She is already out to work..I had to ask her what of her hubby and family in general, she will say normal normal..Thats stressful living in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Munzy14(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Obagofixxy:

Comrade u de give me joy I swear
That somker meme, the original tiktok has one funny oriental brothers song like that " Ozo wu iwe m grin...
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by baralatie(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Munzy14:

As in...A close business associate, 4am she is making a video of her self driving to escape traffic in lagos grin

Imagine! When her mates for Owerri still the sleep, some are getting the early morning drills while some are at the battle front dealing with satan cheesy.

She is already out to work..I had to ask her what of her hubby and family in general, she will say normal normal..Thats stressful living in Lagos.
And someone and/or somepeople.are.here wanting to have sex in the morning o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.